Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Trust Crimes Of Passion
#NotMyChamp Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
#NotMyChamp Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
#NotMyChamp Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
#NotMyChamp Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
#NotMyChamp Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

» A Challenge From the Black
#NotMyChamp Icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2024 9:26 pm by Jason Spade

» Un viejo enemiga regresa
#NotMyChamp Icon_minitimeThu Jan 25, 2024 3:13 pm by Jason Spade

» Una súplica de ayuda
#NotMyChamp Icon_minitimeSun Jan 21, 2024 9:33 pm by Jason Spade

» The Price of Love
#NotMyChamp Icon_minitimeThu Jan 11, 2024 3:23 pm by krzy

» Best Friends, Pals, Buddies! AMMITTTTTYYYY!
#NotMyChamp Icon_minitimeWed Jan 10, 2024 11:18 am by Master Ogon

#NotMyChamp

+4
Solaris Arc
Mr. Dashing
Big Boi 702
Batman
8 posters

Go down

#NotMyChamp Empty #NotMyChamp

Post by Batman Wed Jul 12, 2017 9:13 pm

Fusion begins with an eruption of pyro on the stage as the camera pans through the sea of fans excited to be apart of an important part on the road to Ascendance as the PA System lights up with...

There's a loud mixture of both boos and cheers as the NEW Undisputed Champion, Travis King, steps onto the stage with the belt around his waist. As he stand at the top of the ramp he unstraps the belt and holds it high up in the air to let everybody know that he's the big dawg on Fusion now.

Mr. Dashing
Ladies and Gentlemen, one of the most dominant superstars to date is now our Undisputed Champion. Gotta say, i'm happy for Travis King, he fought hard and came out on top last night.

Travis makes his way down the ramp with a look of confidence laying across his face. He's on top of the world right now. Everybody knows it. He makes his way up the steel steps slowly, looking on at the crowd, taking in the atmosphere. Really appreciating the moment he has. He gets to take his throne. And it feels oh so good so he takes his time admiring his belt before stepping through the ropes and entering the ring. With his title on his shoulder he stands in the center with a firm stance that symbolizes his dominance over the company. No words have to be spoken in this moment. He just wants the world to see him as champion. However, not everybody agrees with him holding the belt.

And the boos come pouring in as not only Schmidty but Paul Divine and Desolation come walking out on stage with Schmidty in the center with a microphone. He's sporting a very cocky grin on his face while Desolation's expressions are a mystery and Divine sports a very non goofy look. Despite losing the night before, he looks calm and collected. As if he trusts Schmidty's motives. Lineage looking like quite the force on the stage as the lips of a god begin to speak.

Schmidty
Nah....

He points at King.

Schmidty
That ain't happening bud.

King raises an eyebrow and steps closer to the ropes facing the stage.

Schmidty
I'll be damned if I let Johnny Sampson's image of you come to life on my show. I don't care what you've done to earn that and I don't care what any of these little people in the crowd feel about what i'm about to do. But Ascendance is the showcase of immortals. You, you're just a mortal who's gotten lucky.

King doesn't speak he just simply signals for Schmidty to get in the ring and say it to his face. Man to man. But of course Schmidty has something else in mind.

Schmidty
Last night I finished off the final Sampson on this show and I am now in complete control. This is my show now folks. And as long as i'm in power I will not have Travis King, the ultimate fluke, as my champion. So I am hereby stripping Mr. King of the title.

Suddenly a loud chorus of boos echoes throughout the arena while Travis is now looking very pissed off. Taking the belt off his shoulder and holding it by his side telling Schmidty to come take it from him.

Schmidty
Oh you want me King? You want me to get in that ring and take that belt from you? I don't think that's what you want. In fact. I know that's not what you want. How about we're civil about this and you come hand it to me.

Travis steps back and places the belt in front of him basically challenging them to take it from him. Ready to fight at this point which helps him gain much respect from the crowd.

Schmidty
Desolation.............sick him.

And with that, they do as their instructed and Desolation head down the ramp and stand on two sides of the ring while Travis carefully scouts them both. The two behemoths step up on opposite ring aprons before finally entering the ring where they meet a very ready Travis King. King immedietly hits Trauma with a right hand and then turns around to throw a back elbow at Bludgeon. He continues the attack on Trauma in the corner delivering strong knees to his midsection until finally Bludgeon hits him with the clubbing blow to the back of his neck, stopping his attack on Trauma. Bludgeon pulls him into the center, delivering some knees of his own while Trauma stops on the back of his leg putting him in a kneeling position. However, he sprouts back up in a huff, powering Bludgeon into the corner and turning around to greet Trauma with a big boot. That's when Bludgeon busts out of the corner but is met with a spine buster by the Undisputed Champ.

Mr. Dashing
Oh my god I can't believe he's actually fighting off Desolation. NOBODY does that alone!

Trauma is back up as he and Travis trade blows. However, Schmidty is already heading down the ramp at this point realizing he'll need more power to take down the champ. He and Divine both slide into the ring and Trauma stumbles back from a strong right hook. As Schmidty gets to his feet, he's greeted with a clothesline over the ropes and onto the outside. However, taking his eye off of Divine wasn't wise as Divine picks up the belt and cracks it over his skull bringing him to the ground. Now, Desolation and Divine all stomp away at King, beating him down. Schmidty, holding the back of his head where he had hit the cold hard floor is back to his feet and has a very angered look on his face. Lineage backs off to give Schmidty some alone time with the champ.

Mr. Dashing
Oh no...

Schmidty stares down at him with a look of pure disgust as King reaches for his legs trying to pull himself up with whatever strength he has left. Still showing signs of life. Schmidty simply spits on him and then forces him to his feet where he then instructs Desolation to hold him. The fans are at their loudest at this point. They may not all be fans of Travis King but they respect him enough to hate what is happening right now. And Schmidty loves it. He laughs away as Travis looks up at him, both of his arms being restrained by Desolation. However before Schmidty can do anything, King kicks him right in the face causing him to stumble backwards towards the ropes. Desolation immediately force him to his knees with their combined strength. And Schmidty loses it. He rushes at King with a kick to the chest causing Desolation to release him and Schmidty mounts him, unleashing a fury of punches. Rights and lefts unloaded on the champ's face. Busts his nose and his lip, blood begins to pour on the lower half of his face as Schmidty finally stops the attack and stands back up to his feet. Divine just claps in the corner while Desolation give Schmidty his space and await further instructions.

Mr. Dashing
Guys, I think Travis is hurt bad.....

The Game Changer isn't done though. He has a sadistic smile on his face. Despite being able to just take the tile, he doesn't seem to want to leave things how they are. Doesn't seem satisfied enough.

"Get the steps!"

Desolation nod and they exit opposite sides of the ring. Both tearing apart the ring steps on both sides of the ring, throwing in the bottom halves to Schmidty. Divine tilts his head in curiousity, wondering what Schmidty's about to do as the mastermind goes to work. Setting up one of the halves in the center of the ring and leaves the other where it's at.

"Place him there.."

They do as their told and drag King's limp carcass on top of steps. What he says next isn't caught on cameras due to the extremely loud reaction they're getting from the crowd. The chants "Schmidty sucks" fill the arena. But Desolation hear him and they proceed to do what he asks. They each grab one side of the other steel step half and walk on separate sides of where King is laying on the other with the steel weapon being hovered over his body. And then, they lift it high above their heads and slam it down onto King's body with brute force! King spits up blood as Schmidty instructs them to repeat it. And they do so several times, repeatedly slamming the steps onto his body until finally Schmidty is satisfied and they drop the steps out of the ring.

Mr. Dashing
This is just.......disgusting I can't even........

Schmidty picks up his microphone.

Schmidty
Oh and by the way.......you're fired.

And with that, he drops the mic on King's chest and Lineage exit the ring, backing up the ramp and admiring their work with the Undisputed Championship in their possession.

Accomplishments :
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Tunnel Snakes Rule

Back to top Go down

#NotMyChamp Empty Re: #NotMyChamp

Post by Big Boi 702 Wed Jul 12, 2017 9:41 pm

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Fragile Egos

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Dashing Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:00 pm

Fucking awesome bro, 5 stars !

Bludgeon

1x Mr. Money in The Bank, 2x World Heavyweight Champion, 1x United States champion, 2x CMV World Tag Team champion, 1x CMV International champion, 1x CMV Unified World Tag Team champion, 1x CMV Anarchy champion, KING of the RING 2019, former Supremacy general manager, Glammy award for Feud of the Year, Glammy award for Tag Team of the Year (W/Borton), 2x Glammy Award for Heel of the Year
Xander Slate
HOW WAS HE NOT A WORLD CHAMPION!?
Mr. Dashing
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Humor : Knock knock!

https://communityuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Solaris Arc Thu Jul 13, 2017 12:01 am

rip King.
Good promo tho

ACHIEVEMENTS
Josh Wolf:
CMV Global Champion (1x)
CMV Alpha World Champion (1x)
CMV United States Champion (1x)
CMV World Tag Team Champion (1x)
Inaugural Rising Star Champion (2x)

Harvey Hastings:
CMV Undisputed World Champion (1x)
US Champion (2x)

Amy Winters:
Women's IC Champion (2x)
Solaris Arc
Solaris Arc
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Maurie Thu Jul 13, 2017 12:44 am

Why didn't he fire Slate?

Jimmaurie Williams:  2x CMV International Champion. Debut Episode 109.
Parker: 1x European Champion
Anthony Brown: 1x Television Champion
Miles Kelly: 1x Longest Reigning Rising Star Champion
Maurie
Maurie
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Meme Culture

Back to top Go down

Post by Topher Mod Thu Jul 13, 2017 6:14 am

Nobody fights Desolation alone..... OH REALLY .... lol.... i literally whooped both them muppets in a handicap, may have lost, but i gave them multiple revenges ... nice promo regardless

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : yes :D

Back to top Go down

Post by Batman Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:11 am

ya forgot about that haha thanks

Accomplishments :
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!