Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Trust Crimes Of Passion
RIP LHW Title Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
RIP LHW Title Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
RIP LHW Title Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
RIP LHW Title Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
RIP LHW Title Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

» A Challenge From the Black
RIP LHW Title Icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2024 9:26 pm by Jason Spade

» Un viejo enemiga regresa
RIP LHW Title Icon_minitimeThu Jan 25, 2024 3:13 pm by Jason Spade

» Una súplica de ayuda
RIP LHW Title Icon_minitimeSun Jan 21, 2024 9:33 pm by Jason Spade

» The Price of Love
RIP LHW Title Icon_minitimeThu Jan 11, 2024 3:23 pm by krzy

» Best Friends, Pals, Buddies! AMMITTTTTYYYY!
RIP LHW Title Icon_minitimeWed Jan 10, 2024 11:18 am by Master Ogon

RIP LHW Title

2 posters

Go down

RIP LHW Title Empty RIP LHW Title

Post by Batman Sat Jul 15, 2017 11:38 pm

Genesis comes on air to a very different scene in the ring. We see Bryce Hurt and Tito standing in the ring, both sporting nice looking suits while standing with their heads down. Next to them is an open casket with the Light Heavyweight Championship resting inside. The fans boo in their moment of silence as finally, Bryce raises his head up and pulls a microphone out of his coat pocket. Twirling it in his hand for a few short seconds before finally bringing it to his lips and speaking with a soft, saddened yet mocked tone.

Bryce Hurt
Ladies and gentlemen, please join me in mourning the tragic death of the Light Heavyweight Championship.......

He shows his bottom lip in a mockingly fashion as he turns around and walks up to the casket, looking down at the belt.

Bryce Hurt
I know you all may be wondering how Tito and I obtained the belt for this ceremony.....

Tito
We took it while Rubik was taking a shit...

Bryce pushes Tito away from the mic and continues, trying to stay serious.

Bryce Hurt
It's just, I've had nothing but great memories with this title. From when I won it from El Jefe. Then when I tapped out Curtis Heist. When I ended El Jefe's career. And even when I beat the 900 pound Joey Bacon. I did nothing but good things for this title. It......it died too young...!

He quickly turns his head to the side and puts his hand on his forehead acting as if he's fighting back the tears.

Bryce Hurt
He was taken from us from a freak with a trumpet! And all of you watched!

As he attacks the crowd with his aggressive tone, the tron lights up...

And out comes the 2019 Ascendance Host, Chris Evans, AKA Captain America to a mixed reaction from the crowd. holding in one hand his shield, and in the other, a covered championship locked away in a title bag. He poses for the crowd like the hero he portrays before placing the shield on his back and revealing a microphone from his pocket.

Chris Evans
Ladies and gentlemen, as it was announced earlier, allow me to properly introduce myself........I'm Chris Evans, co-star of the upcoming film, Captain America vs Wolverine, in theaters, April 5th.

He smiles at the cheeky plug as Bryce looks on with a look of disgust splattered on his face.

Chris Evans
Now I was instructed of personally taking care of the "Bryce Hurt" situation.

He uses air quotations with his fingers as he says Bryce Hurt.

Chris Evans
You've been stirring up some trouble and you've legit stole the Light Heavyweight Championship and put in a casket....

He laughs mildly and continues.

Chris Evans
I mean who does that??? Haha!

He shakes his head at Bryce who's looking pissed off at the marvel hero.

Chris Evans
You straight up bought a casket just to try to prove a point. Dave was right when he said you were delusional.

This stirs Bryce up, causing him to kick the bottom rope out of anger.

Chris Evans
Yeah keep on throwing a fit like a little kid. You see, you can have that belt. The Light Heavyweight Champion has upgraded and so has the belt so without further ado, ladies and gentlemen, I reveal to you the NEW Light Heavyweight Championship!

And with that he sets the microphone on the stage before taking the title out of it's bag revealing the new design to everyone.

Bryce Hurt
Psh, ooooooooh an upgraded belt? Really? This one's gold and that one's silver.

Chris picks his mic back up and wears the belt on his shoulder.

Chris Evans
Who cares!? It's new and it's not for you......

All of a sudden we hear a trombone playing, a nice rhythm that the crowd can really get behind. And out comes Rubik skipping and playing away, circling around Chris Evans several times before stopping and lowering the trombone to eye the belt. He shakes his head up and down before snatching the belt off of Chris and skipping backstage playing the same tune from earlier.

Chris Evans
Rubik everybody!

Bryce Hurt
Is he still celebrating??

The fans cheer and clap for the new LHW champion. However, Bryce isn't amused.

Bryce Hurt
Alright you listen here buddy. I don't care what stupid role you play in movie. I don't care about Captain America and I certainly don't care that you're the special host of Ascendance. You just spoiled something that meant a lot to me and that just placed you on the same list that El Jefe was on before I ended his career so you be very careful what you say to.......

Chris puts his hand up and immedietly says...

Chris Evans
Bryce shut up man!

The crowd loves to see somebody standing up to the villain. Especially their beloved Captain America.

Chris Evans
How about you mourn some more in private, we got a show to run, it's FRIDAY NIGHT GENESIS and these people want to see some action!!! And you know what, now that I think about it, you're not booked tonight.........until right now. It'll be Bryce Hurt vs.....

Bryce Hurt
Hooooooooooooold on buddy. I'm not even dressed to wrestle. I'm in a goddamn suit!

Chris Evans
Huh...you're right. Psh oh well. Bryce Hurt vs JOEY BACON!!

Bryce Hurt
WHAT!

And with that, out comes the Big Ham himself to the roars of the crowd.

[Closed, promo leads straight into match]

Accomplishments :
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Tunnel Snakes Rule

Back to top Go down

RIP LHW Title Empty Re: RIP LHW Title

Post by Mr. Dashing Sun Jul 16, 2017 6:32 pm

Lol, good read Smile

Bludgeon

1x Mr. Money in The Bank, 2x World Heavyweight Champion, 1x United States champion, 2x CMV World Tag Team champion, 1x CMV International champion, 1x CMV Unified World Tag Team champion, 1x CMV Anarchy champion, KING of the RING 2019, former Supremacy general manager, Glammy award for Feud of the Year, Glammy award for Tag Team of the Year (W/Borton), 2x Glammy Award for Heel of the Year
Xander Slate
HOW WAS HE NOT A WORLD CHAMPION!?
Mr. Dashing
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Humor : Knock knock!

https://communityuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down