Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Demon of Agi Bridge
A New Light Heavyweight Challenger... Icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
A New Light Heavyweight Challenger... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
A New Light Heavyweight Challenger... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
A New Light Heavyweight Challenger... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

» A Challenge From the Black
A New Light Heavyweight Challenger... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2024 9:26 pm by Jason Spade

» Un viejo enemiga regresa
A New Light Heavyweight Challenger... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 25, 2024 3:13 pm by Jason Spade

» Una súplica de ayuda
A New Light Heavyweight Challenger... Icon_minitimeSun Jan 21, 2024 9:33 pm by Jason Spade

» The Price of Love
A New Light Heavyweight Challenger... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 11, 2024 3:23 pm by krzy

» Best Friends, Pals, Buddies! AMMITTTTTYYYY!
A New Light Heavyweight Challenger... Icon_minitimeWed Jan 10, 2024 11:18 am by Master Ogon

» (II) Renegade.
A New Light Heavyweight Challenger... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 08, 2024 7:48 pm by litw

A New Light Heavyweight Challenger...

3 posters

Go down

A New Light Heavyweight Challenger... Empty A New Light Heavyweight Challenger...

Post by Rage Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:36 am

During Genesis...

Bill Maverick suddenly appeared on the stage and made his way down the ramp. It was very unusual for the former leader of the Unholy Alliance to not have his monstrous Gluttony by his side. But Bill was here to pursue his own interests tonight that didn't involve the Landshark of CMV.

Once inside the Ring, Bill Maverick was handed a mic and he spoke to the hostile crowd. Many hated the man and for good reason. This evil little man had caused quite a bit of trouble over nearly two years in CMV. Whatever he had to say, it probably wasn't good.

"It's been miles of bad road for me in CMV. I even walked away at one point. But, I made my way back because there is one title that has always eluded me right here on Genesis. And that is the Light Heavyweight Championship! It's the only title I wanted and it looks better than ever. But it needs a new name behind it and new legacy. That legacy will be written by me!"

The fans had a mixed reaction to this statement. This was certainly and different side of Bill Maverick that they rarely seen before. It was easy to forget that in spite of all the horrible things this despicable man had pulled over the year, he was still a competitor.

"Rubik! I want a shot at your championship! Refuse my challenge and you'll regret it I assure you! I got a very big friend backstage that's starving for late night meal tonight and you'd probably fill his big belly nicely! Accept and it'll just be you and me! The choice it yours my friend. Choose wisely!"

(Open to Alveuss)

Rage
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

A New Light Heavyweight Challenger... Empty Re: A New Light Heavyweight Challenger...

Post by Alveuss Wed Jul 19, 2017 3:48 pm

Maverick stands in the ring silent for an awkward amount of time. The fans in attendance are also mostly silent, not really knowing how they should react to this challenge seemingly out of nowhere. Apparently Bill and most of the fans expected Rubik to have responded pretty much immediately or at the very least by now but no. As people are surely learning now, that isn’t how the Brazilian superstar does things. He has fun and marches to the sound of his own drum, or rather, trombone. As time passes you can tell Bill is getting annoyed, he doesn’t like to be kept waiting especially after making such a challenge. Just as he is about to raise the mic in his hand again and presumably freak out at Rubik, a loud rhythmic tone from a trombone coming from somewhere in the arena can be heard, made all the louder with the silence that has engulfed the arena over the past minute or so.

As Bill and the fans all look around to see where the sound is coming from, the cameras in the arena do the same, panning over the sea of fans all twisting and turning to see for themselves. Eventually a small section of the fans begin to cheer, followed by even more and more until eventually the cameras get a glimpse themselves. It’s Rubik, of course it is, for who else can play the instrument so majestically? The Brazilian superstar is coming in through the crowd with his beautiful new Light Heavyweight championship title around his waist. As he’s making his way towards the ring with his little dancing steps, he keeps playing the trombone much to the dismay of the poor people he’s walking past. He must be almost deafening them. Everyone else though loves it, it’s fun and especially after the previous man to hold this title, it’s a welcomed change. As he gets close to the barricade, Rubik stops playing and pulls the seat out from under the man next to him and takes the seat for himself, among his fans. Not everyone loves him it appears however as the man who just had his seat stolen is sporting a “Screw you Rubik!” shirt and is visibly pissed at the loss of his seat. Maverick is walking around confused signalling for Rubik to join him in the ring but the Light Heavyweight champion ignores him and signals for a mic which is eventually brought over to him.

Rubik
Why all you have to be so mad? So sour? I’m the Lightweight heavy championship eh!?

Rubik throws his hands up signaling for the people around him to cheer and celebrate which they do. Well most of them. Rubik turns to the angry man standing next to him.

Rubik
You sir, your name?

The man looks confused and not happy that Rubik is trying to talk to him but reluctantly tells him his name, Chris.

Rubik
Ah yes, Christopher! Christopher here is exactly what I mean you see? I just beat Bryce hurt! I ended his dull, boring reign and it should be time to celebrate, to be happy! What’s the point in anything if we can’t have fun? But so far tonight I’ve already had my title stolen, been called all sorts of bad names, there was no toilet paper when I needed it most because someone stole that too, I see a lot of nasty things said about me online like how I suck and I’m a joke, this man here is wearing some rude clothing and now this. You Bill already demanding shots at my title? Why? You aren’t fun and I don’t even know who you are, so you probably don’t even deserve a shot. I’d just as well give old sour testes Chris here a title shot.

The man standing next to Rubik looks pissed and can’t take it anymore as he pushes past Rubik and storms off, being booed by the rest of the fans as he walks away. Rubik shrugs and continues.

Rubik
I see people call me a joke and a jobber but nobody has explained to me why. Am I a joke because I like to have fun? Am I jobber because I lost to some Russian/Bulgarian/Japanese guy once? I don’t understand. I beat Brett Angel here twice! I beat him back on Unmatched too! I beat Bryce this past Sunday and am now the man to beat! How does that make me a jobbie? Oi vey I don’t even know…

Rubik lowers the mic and shakes his head but gets a strong positive reaction from the fans around him.

Rubik
It not matter I guess, I can pound ass as well as I play any instrument and believe me people, I can play any instrument. So if you want some of this Bill, I’ll give you some. I will pound your ass Bill! Hell I’ll give you some right now if you want it but only under one condition…

Rubik stands and smiles looking around at the fans before grabbing his trombone and prepares to play it.

Rubik
Ya gotta dance with me Bill! Dance and clap for your Light Heavyweight champion!

With that Rubik throws the mic back over to the timekeeper’s area and climbs the barricade to begin playing his song and dancing around the ring, encouraging the fans to clap along with him which most of them do. Maverick doesn’t however, instead he just stands there extremely bewildered. After a few laps around the ring, Rubik sees that Bill still hasn’t joined in. He simply shrugs acknowledging that he gave the man a chance and begins dancing his way up the ramp. The camera zooms in on Bill’s extremely confused causing laughter from the arena as the scene fades to black for an ad break.
Alveuss
Alveuss
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

A New Light Heavyweight Challenger... Empty Re: A New Light Heavyweight Challenger...

Post by Topher Mod Wed Jul 19, 2017 3:55 pm

@JoeyBacon Sorry i needed the toilet paper badly..my bad
Topher Mod
Topher Mod
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : yes :D

Back to top Go down

Post by Rage Fri Jul 21, 2017 1:54 am

During Genesis just before the match between Gluttony and Rubik. Bill Maverick was all smiles as he stood by the side of his behemoth backstage. The camera was on the devilish duo and Bill was more than happy to express some dark feelings he had deep inside for the Light Heavyweight Champion.

"You see this man? What am I saying!? Of course you can! My Gluttony will devour you Rubik! He weighs over six hundred pounds! Lift him if you dare, but I reckon your doctor would advise against heavy lifting! You got a rat's ass chance of beating the Land Shark of CMV! You dance around like an idiot and try to entertain these moronic fans out there, but I could give a rats ass about them! I want what you got! And Gluttony right here will be heading out there to tenderize the meat! Get ready for the worse beating of your wrestling career tonight! I'll look upon your broken body and smile!"

Gluttony drools from his blubbery jowls and rubs his belly, eager for a little snack on the way to the main course. Rubik was to Gluttony as a mackerel would be to a great white shark.

Rage
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Rage Thu Jul 27, 2017 10:45 pm

Shorty after the tag match on Genesis...

Bill Maverick was delighted. Ha! He picked up another win thanks to Rubik's clumsiness. What a fool this light heavyweight champion was! He took a moment to celebrate his victory with Gluttony and then got a mic to gloat over Rubik.

"Thanks for that win there champ! Or should is be Chump? Boy, you are one stupid sonvabitch! I don't think I'll have any trouble kicking the living shit outta ya at Ascendance! I'll do it without my Landshark too! But until then, he smells blood in water and he's very hungry! Get him Gluttony! Get him!"

The massive meatball of a man Gluttony, rubbed his big belly and pursued Rubik! The light heavywieght champion had three options left to him here. Flee, Fight, or perhaps offer the Landshark a tasty morsel to stay his wrath? In any case, Bill Maverick leans back in a far corner of the ring, content to watch as his Gluttony gave chase to Rubik outside the ring.

(Open to Alveuss)

Rage
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Rage Sun Aug 06, 2017 3:25 am

Backstage during the upcoming Genesis....

Bill Maverick is seen backstage with Lisa Evans who is then cut off before she could speak to the CMV Light Heavyweight Challenger. Gluttony was nowhere to be seen but that didn't mean that Bill's landshark wasn't lurking somewhere in the shadows nearby. The man known as FEAR snatched the mic and spoke into the camera.

"The champion as been mighty quiet as of late and I can't blame him. I wouldn't dare call Rubik a coward. I think he's a smart man. You see, he knows I can beat him for the Light Heavyweight Championship. He knows I will humble and humiliate him at Ascendance! He comes out here with his awful music and dances for these morons out in the stands, but he's a loser! I've proven that time and time again!"

The crowd gets hot as they genuinely seemed to enjoy Rubik's antics. The fans also hated the thought of someone like Bill Maverick becoming a champion of any sort in the CMV Universe.

"But ya'know Lisa, I think I've been a bit harsh on the boy. I know he's got shit for brains, but Gluttony has been a bit too rough on him I think. I should be fair and give Rubik a fighting chance to keep his shiny belt around his waist. This my proposal to the champion and to the powers that be. I want this to be a Steel Cage Match! That way Gluttony can't interfere in our title match at Ascendance! Let's call it a "Shark Cage Match"! Why? Well, my Landshark will be lurking outside the cage, ready to consume you bones and all should you escape that cage! If I lose, everybody loses! My Gluttony will make sure your victory will be short lived! You better pray that I beat you at Ascendance and beat you quick. My Landshark isn't as merciful as I am!"

Bill Maverick then leaves the backstage interview area leaving everyone shocked over his challenge. Question was, would Rubik accept it and would this match actually take place? Only time would tell.

Rage
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Rage Sun Aug 20, 2017 2:08 am

It was a crushing and near humiliating defeat. It was a defeat that would prove to be Bill Maverick's undoing in the end. Rubik celebrated his victory to the fans. Here was man who denied his foe a victory at Ascendance. Here was a man who wasn't about to let his nemesis snatch the CMV Light Heavyweight Championship from his grasp. Here was man who denied to give Bill Maverick even the pleasure of a response to his Steel Cage Challenge.

It's said that the greatest insult you can give to an enemy is to ignore him. Bill Maverick knew how it felt to give it his all at Ascendance and have nothing to show for it. Still groggy and hurting from perhaps the most devastating finisher in the history of CMV, The Rubix Cube, Bill Maverick found that he couldn't even stand under his own power. It only took one Rubix Cube to defeat the man formerly known as FEAR. Impressive considering how Bill Maverick had been known to possess almost inhuman resiliency in the past. It would seem that his powers had diminished as of late.

Gluttony had appeared and made his way down the ramp. The fans likely expected the land shark to attack Rubik. Surprisingly, this didn't happen. Gluttony only arrived to help his fallen master and carried off the much smaller Bill Maverick by hoisting him up and over his shoulder. Once Bill Maverick recovered, he'd make good on his threats as he had long promised, "If I lose, everybody loses."

Rage
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down