Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Trash Pandas
The Next Challenge Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
The Next Challenge Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
The Next Challenge Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
The Next Challenge Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
The Next Challenge Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
The Next Challenge Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
The Next Challenge Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
The Next Challenge Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
The Next Challenge Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

» A Challenge From the Black
The Next Challenge Icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2024 9:26 pm by Jason Spade

The Next Challenge

2 posters

Go down

The Next Challenge Empty The Next Challenge

Post by Miztacular Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:09 pm

We come back from commercial following the tertiary Main Event of Ferocity on the fallout of iMPLOSION here tonight, a hot packed crowd in Vegas awaits our Co-Main Event of the evening, however before that can get underway, a theme hits the PA system and begins to blare around the arena to the enjoyment of the crowd.

Shortly after her theme hits the PA system, the former CMV Womens Undisputed Champion Megan Cooper makes her way out from the back, bruised and beaten from her war with Quinn-Belle this past Sunday at iMPLOSION, in the Main Event where she lost her belt. Despite all that she walks out with a smile on her face and a microphone in her hand, she makes her way down the ramp, soaking in the cheers from the crowd, she raises a fist as she passes her legions of fans on the ramp before climbing up the steps. Where even to this day, she looks up to the sky-box paying homage to her former mentor Cole Savage, with a smile. Raising her arms into the air and cheering with the crowd before turning and stepping into the ring where she lingers for a moment, allowing the crowd to give her their praise. Moments pass and she finally breaks her silence.

Megan Cooper:
Three Months.... I was on top of the mountain with that Womens Undisputed Championship for three months, a quarter of a year. But this past Sunday at iMPLOSION I fell from the mountain to Quinn-Belle. I talked the talk in the buildup, I ran my mouth and things got heated. But with it all said and done, with the match in the past. Kitty Quinn-Belle has earned my respect. She beat me, fair and square in the center of the ring and snatched my belt from out of my grasp.

But....

I am entitled to a rematch clause. Past has proven it, every match is different. I beat her, she's now beaten me, but I now know everything she can and will do to me inside that ring and I know I can take it. I escaped the Alarm Belle, I kicked out of the Botchplex. I just wasn't able to get my shots in and that is all on me. But I know for a fact, any other night that fight between myself and Quinn can go down a different way. She got me heated, she got me emotional and, to put it simple, I went into that match at iMPLOSION trying to hurt her, not trying to beat her, and that was my downfall.

I spent two years chasing after the biggest belt in our sport, and I'm not prepared to let all that scratching and clawing go down the toilet because of my mistake. I know I still hold a claim to that Championship, the rematch clause is my second chance, everyone deserves second chances, and I will be sure to make use of mine, regaining what is rightfully mine in the process, and there's simply nothing you can do about it Quinn, I've tasted everything you can offer me in that ring, while you on the other hand have felt but a small portion of what I can deliver. So trust me when I say this Quinn, do not make the mistake I made, every match is different, and I am coming for you, but this isn't me fighting for me, this is me fighting for the bigger picture, a REAL purpose...

Cooper lowers the microphone for a brief moment as the crowd once again rains down their cheers upon her, fully backing her after the situation we witnessed earlier with Quinn.

Megan Cooper:
So... At Redemption Road Kitty... I want you, I want that belt on the line, the Main Event, the biggest rubber match in the history of the Vixens Division. But this time it won't be the same, it'll be completely different. Now I know who you really are and what you really represent. I won't be fighting for myself next time, a good man once showed me what good can come from helping others. That man was Cole Savage, he sat there, day after day, night after night while I was in the hospital, recovering, fighting to get back in this ring. After what I learned earlier tonight, about what you did to Aerora. This isn't just about me anymore Quinn, this is about protecting those who need it from those devious enough to ruin careers to get to the top. I didn't know Aerora, hell I'll go as far to say I didn't even care about her existence before what transpired tonight. I thought she was just another one of No Morality's victims... But no, in a way, she's just like I was when I was put on the shelf, an innocent bystander attacked by the very person I thought would have my back.

Because that's how it went down right Quinn? You "protected" Aerora, you "saved" Aerora from No Morality only to brutalize and beat her down for your own personal gain.. Well see, now that hits it home with me. This isn't just about me anymore, it's about who is at the top of this division, it's about who is a role model for all the people who watch this show around the world. You are no role model, you are a maniac hiding in plain sight. You don't deserve that Championship Quinn, and at Redemption Road, not only will I beat you, I'm going to beat you easily, I'm not in it for myself, I'm in it for the fans, I'm in it for Aerora and I'm in it for anyone else you may have attacked backstage and gotten away with...

The Quinn I prepared for at iMPLOSION was nothing but a joke, a fake persona, and it's hard to prepare for something that isn't real. But now I know the real you Quinn, and when I get my hands on you, when I cash in my rematch clause at Redemption Road... I'm going to be two steps ahead of you, so enjoy that Championship Reign while it lasts, because I promise it won't last longer than your last one.

The Crowd begin to chant Megan Cooper around the arena, however the chant is shortlived as a fellow Vixens theme hits the PA system.

-Open to Rick

Last edited by Miztacular on Wed Jul 19, 2017 10:23 am; edited 1 time in total

Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Humor : Making Sons uncomfortable

Back to top Go down

The Next Challenge Empty Re: The Next Challenge

Post by Rage Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:25 am

Cassie Maverick appeared on the stage with a mic in her hand and she had a big grin on her face. A shower of boos washed over the cowbitch. She almost seemed to feed off of the hostility of the fans.

"Oh sugar! Don't ya ever take a goddamn breath? Jesus Christ! Ya blabber on worst than some emo teenager! Bitch please! Shut the hell up before I twist yer damn neck shut! I'm laying out my own challenge for the Undisputed title and I'm doing it tonight! I beat Quinn Belle before and I know I can beat her again. As for you Pooper Scooper, you don't have what it takes anymore! Yer not on my level. If some botching whore can beat you for the title, what chance ya got in rematch? Nah, I'll take Kitty on and get that shiny strap for myself! I'll even put you out yer misery too, if ya got the guts to play for blood bitch!"

The fans hated this as Cassie Maverick got some heat for her rude interruption. But few could deny the fact that she was on quite the streak lately and probably did deserve a title opportunity in the near future. Before Megan Cooper got a chance to respond, Cassie cut her off and said, "On second thought, I reckon I best take you out now so Kitty's got no choice but to face me next! Nuttin' personal kid! It's just business! And wrasslin' is my business!"

Cassie Maverick made her way down the ramp the towards the ring. It appeared as though the fans would be treated to a brawl in mere moments unless something was done to stop it.

(Open to Miz)

Rage
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Miztacular Wed Jul 19, 2017 10:10 am

As Cassie Maverick makes her way down to the ring, Megan Cooper raises the microphone to her mouth, prepared to talk, but instead waits for Cassie to get into the ring so they can do this face to face. After a few seconds pass Cassie slides under the bottom rope and stands toe to toe with the former CMV Womens Undisputed Champion Megan Cooper who begins to speak.

Megan Cooper:
Talk about someone who's over the hill, have you looked at yourself in the mirror lately? When was the last time you were even Main Eventing a Pay Per View? But you're not wrong Cassie, I'm not on your level, I'm way above it, at the top and you better learn to respect that otherwise i'll have to throw your shoulders down to this mat right now and take that three count. I'm sure that'll shut you up once and for all.

Cooper drops her microphone and the two Vixens stand face to face in the ring, the tension rising, both refusing to break the gaze, refusing to step away. Until the scene is interrupted by a familiar theme.

The boo's immediately become a crushing presence around the arena as soon as Laura's theme hits the PA system, and moments later out comes the Ferocity General Manager from the back, a microphone in hand ready to sort this mess out.

Laura Sampson:
Hey!

Both Megan Cooper and Cassie Maverick look up towards the ramp to see Laura Sampson making the walk down towards the ring.

Laura Sampson:
If the two of you so much as even lay a finger on each other I can promise you neither of you will get a shot at that belt for the remainder of this season!

Cooper and Cassie look at eachother for a moment before reluctantly stepping backwards creating some space between the two while Laura Sampson makes her way into the ring, standing between them.

Laura Sampson:
You two both want a shot at the belt? Well... Cooper is right she does have a legitimate rematch clause... But. Cassie Maverick is on quite the hot streak, there's no denying that. So here's what I'm going to do. At Climb 2 Fame in two months. Cooper you will get your rematch clause and you will go one on one with the CMV Womens Undisputed Championship... But!!

If you only want it to be a singles match, you're going to have to back up your words. Because in four weeks time at Redemption Road, you're going one on one with none other than the cowgirl Cassie Maverick.

Now Cooper, if you can't back up your words... If you can't get the job done and if Cassie Maverick is right. That singles match for the CMV Womens Undisputed Championship won't be a singles match any longer.. For if Cassie puts you down at Redemption Road, she will join the match. Making it Cassie Maverick and Megan Cooper, fighting for the CMV Womens Undisputed Championship.

Cassie Maverick lets off a slick smile, wanting to get her hands on Cooper and once again eliminate another top name in her race back to the title, on the flip side Cooper looks back at Cassie with a look of frustration on her face.

Laura Sampson:
But that begs the question... Who will be challenging Quinn-Belle at Redemption Road? Well don't you worry people, because I have a plan for that, and I'd like Quinn-Belle down here to hear it first hand..

Moments go by and Quinn is still not present in the ring, Laura smiles a tad knowing she's going to have to force Quinn down here.

Laura Sampson:
Quinn, if you do not get your ass down here right now, I will strip you of that belt as soon as I get back there... Come on now Kitty.

This time Quinns theme hits the PA system, but even so it takes a minute or so for the new CMV Womens Undisputed Champion to make her way down to the ring, finally coming out from the back, rolling her eyes at the crowd, waving away their boo's as she makes her way down to the ring, climbing onto the apron, demanding that Cooper and Cassie stand on the other side of the ring. Which after some arguing they do. Quinn steps in between the ropes and walks over to the corner, wanting absolutely no part in Sampsons shenanigans.

Laura Sampson:
Was that so hard Quinn... Now, there's a reason I've not been saying that either of you too will face Quinn here for the belt at Climb 2 Fame,
be it a triple threat or a singles match. That is because, despite how dominant the Queen of Botchville has been I've put together a real test for her, a test that to put it bluntly... I don't think you can overcome Quinn. Which to be honest, might be exactly what you deserve after what you did the Aerora. I will not tolerate this on my brand Quinn. So as your punishment... You have finally made it to the top of the mountain, but there has been a Vixen on this roster who created the top of the mountain, who still to this day has never gotten their fair and deserved rematch clause. The very Vixen who put this division on the map. Are you ready to meet your first test Quinn... I know I am..

So ladies and gentlemen, without further ado, please join me in welcoming back to CMV, the former CMV Womens Champion, the longest reigning Vixen as Champion in CMV History..

The One

The Only

JADE DYNAMITE

The crowd rise to their feet in a standing ovation for the first ever CMV Womens Champion, who's been out for over 6 months, the roar of the crowd is enormous, and the expressions on the faces of the people on the ring differ wildly. Sampson is clapping along with the crowd, Cassie is excited, chomping at the bit to have the chance to get her hands on Dynamite, Cooper stands emotionless, just thinking about the belt, not who she has to beat for it, while Quinn looks up to the stage with a look of sincere frustration. After a few moments, out she comes Jade Dynamite.. Walking down the ramp with a determined stare right into the eyes of the current CMV Womens Undisputed Champion Kitty Quinn-Belle. Dynamite makes her way up the steps and into the ring, not even paying attention to Cooper and Cassie across the ring. Dynamite focuses her stare on Quinn and her CMV Womens Undisputed Championship. Now in the center of the ring Dynamite and Quinn stare face to face. Quinn lets off a cocky smile and raises her CMV Womens Undisputed Championship into the air.

Laura Sampson:
There you have it ladies and gentlemen! The Main Event of Redemption Road, Kitty Quinn-Belle will defend her belt against Jade Dynamite,
and in the Co-Main Event. Cassie Maverick and Megan Cooper will clash to determine if the Main Event of Climb 2 Fame will be a singles Match, or a Triple Threat!

The crowd roars and the camera once again focuses on the stare down going on between Kitty Quinn-Belle and Jade Dynamite in the center of the ring, both Vixens refusing to break their gaze, leaving a lasting image in the peoples minds as the camera fades to commercial.

Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Humor : Making Sons uncomfortable

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down