How to watch us!
Dashing's Stuff!

Cop's Stuff!

Our Twitter!

Rumours of Top CMV superstar to retire

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rumours of Top CMV superstar to retire

Post by topher316 on Wed Jul 19, 2017 3:34 pm

A  few days after Implosion many people are celebrating, enjoying life…But with every winner there is a loser.. One person is trapped, alone, the doubt is in his mind… People call him a joke and he just can’t win the big one. The Puppet Master is backstage waiting as his theme music hits…. Top’s Newsome with his puppet Medusa in the bag that he carry’s over his shoulder walks slowly down that isle and over to a corner where he positions the bag carefully, Top’s slides into the ring, and sits in the corner as smoke and pyro’s light up the arena. He pulls himself using the ropes and stands in the middle of the ring as the arena goes dark, a spotlight shines down on Top’s….

The fans react with a mixture of cheers and boos as Top’s begins to speak.

Tops : Words cannot describe how I am feeling right now…Was 3 the magic number, I guess not… I went to hell…. In 3 stages  I was this close to capturing what should have been rightfully mine, The Global Heavyweight Championship…. but it wasn’t meant to be. Rage at Implosion you brought your A game and you showed what a force you truly are, I applaud you, I may not like you, and we don’t see eye to eye, but you have my respect……….

The fans start clapping as a sign of respect too….

Tops : So where does that leave me, I’m beaten,  bruised, stitched up,  feel like I’ve been to hell and back  3 times.

The spotlight starts flickering…

Tops : Hmmm I guess the light is fading for me, So I guess you heard the rumours, read the dirt-sheets, Everyone’s talking about it….. Is the The Puppet Master quitting…..Well I  lost Medusa once….Pandora my once loyal Puppet is no more…I let all of my Puppets down that are here tonight and at Implosion and the millions watching around the world.

Top’s looks up to the heavens…

Tops : I cannot carry on, my soul is empty… I cannot be who you want me to be anymore……… CMV ….The Puppet Master is DEAD!!!!!

The spotlight  goes out  and the arena is shocked….

A few minutes pass……The spotlight flickers furiously….. The spotlight beams down brighter than ever…

Tops : WRONG…………..I NEVER QUIT….. I AM THE PUPPET MASTER AND I SHALL START AT THE BOTTOM ONCE AGAIN AND EARN MYSELF ANOTHER GLOBAL CHAPIONSHIP TITLE MATCH…. I MIGHT GET KNOCKED DOWN, BUT YOU BEST BELIEVE I’LL BE BACK UP AND WHOEVER THE CHAMPION IS WHETHER IT’S STILL RAGE OR ANYBODY ON THE DAMN ROSTER, THE PUPPET MASTER WILL RISE THE RANKS TO BE CHAMPION…. SO MY NEXT OPTION IS TO GO BACKSTAGE AND FIND ME A VICTIM…..Join me my Puppets, lets see what’s behind door number 1…..

Tops walks back from the gorilla position to hear slow applause from a fellow Intensity roster member, Anthony Brown. Leaning on the wall with his arms crossed, Brown doesn't look too impressed by Tops.

Anthony : Wow, real nice speach out there Newsome. Sad that you had to follow up that Implosion loss with an even worse reaction from the crowd. Can you blame them? I mean it's just getting repetitive now. Talk a big game, win, talka big game, win, get to a big match, talk a bigger, lose tragically. I know i didn't win at Implosion either, but there were five other guys coming for me. What's your excuse, Tops? You look angry. You've beaten me once, but by the looks of you now, you don't look like you could do it again.

-------------------
Thanks Maurie for doing brawl

1x CMV Television Champion - Top's Newsome

1x CMV Womens Undisputed Champion - Quinn-Belle
1x CMV Vixens Champion - Quinn-Belle
1x CMV Undisputed Champion - Chris Andrews
1x CMV International Champion - Chris Andrews
2x CMV Anarchy Champion - Chris Andrews
1x CMV Wold Tag Team Champion (Divine Affairs w/Paul Divine but Divine vacated his tag belt, making Brit Solo Tag Team Champ)
1x CMV Womans Intercontinental Champion - Dawn Bryan
1x CMV Tag Team Champion - Kid Campbell (Gladiators w/ Rashad Rockwell)
2x CMV Light Heavyweight Champion - El Jefe
1x CMV Tag Team Champion - Don Bishop (The Wanderers w/ Gavin Extreme)
topher316
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : yes :D

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Rumours of Top CMV superstar to retire

Post by Maurie on Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:31 pm

Never said you could use my caw in your promo.

Jimmaurie Williams:  2x CMV International Champion. Debut Episode 109.
Parker: 1x European Champion
Anthony Brown: 1x Television Champion

Maurie
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : South Park

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Rumours of Top CMV superstar to retire

Post by Miztacular on Wed Jul 19, 2017 8:01 pm

Will never forgive you if you give up on Emily

Miztacular