How to watch us!
Dashing's Stuff!

Cop's Stuff!

Our Twitter!

CMV Exclusive Interview: Change in Morality

View previous topic View next topic Go down

CMV Exclusive Interview: Change in Morality

Post by Maurie on Wed 19 Jul 2017 - 22:09

Footage is played of after Miss Vicious' big win over Sophia Caldwell at Implosion on a monitor. The camera changes its focus from the screen to the person watching it. Emily. Tears shower down from her eyes. The camera backs out and you can see Emily sitting in one chair and Lisa Evans sitting in the other. Between them a small table. Lisa grabs the remote to turn off the monitor and passes the box of tissues closer to Emily.

Lisa
Emily, a few nights ago you witnessed one of the biggest changes in your career. The fate of No Morality was on the line and all you, Jasmine, and Compromise were able to do is watch. But I know you were supporting Tia backstage. How did it feel for you when she picked up the win?

Emily takes a deep breath and wipes her eyes one more time. The paint under her eyes starts to drip down as well. She exhales and to try and stomp frombecoming too emotional.

Emily
You know Lisa, when I first joined No Morality I knew that I wouldn't be able to trust Caldwell. It was hard to turn my back on the past 5 years of my career. It took me so long before I even had an official name. I was known by just nicknames. I was faceless. People just saw me as that luchadore. Never Emily. But I thought I could become Emily along side Caldwell. I never thought I'd become another pawn of hers. All I ever hoped for was to be finally known as me. You don't know how hard it was to...

Emily stops to fight back the tears for a moment, but she fails when one creeps down her cheek.

Emily
It was so hard to give it up. My mask was at one point who I was. And I know it was Tia- Miss Vicious' choice to leave Tops, but when she did that I imagine she felt the same pain and regret deep down. Not only my mask but Sam. Tops introduced Tia into this as did Sam with me. He led me to CMV when I was okay with making $20 for taking a face-full of thumbtacks. I would probably be taking piledrivers on concrete just to make enough for breakfast without him today. I've already apologized and begged for forgiveness, but my heart breaks whenever I'm reminded of that day. It was a long journey of obstacles to get here now where people still can't tell me from the rest of No Morality, aside from Tia and Sophia. From now on with the leadership of Miss Vicious, everything I do will be a step towards earning a shot at that CMV Championship. Because I'm hungry for a fight, and I'm done eating off the kids menu!

(Yea)

Jimmaurie Williams:  2x CMV International Champion. Debut Episode 109.
Parker: 1x European Champion
Anthony Brown: 1x Television Champion

Maurie
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : South Park

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CMV Exclusive Interview: Change in Morality

Post by Miztacular on Wed 19 Jul 2017 - 22:14

Woo!

Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Humor : Making Sons uncomfortable

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by topher316 on Thu 20 Jul 2017 - 13:58

whats wrong with eating from kids menu?

1x CMV Television Champion - Top's Newsome

1x CMV Womens Undisputed Champion - Quinn-Belle
1x CMV Vixens Champion - Quinn-Belle
1x CMV Undisputed Champion - Chris Andrews
1x CMV International Champion - Chris Andrews
2x CMV Anarchy Champion - Chris Andrews
1x CMV Wold Tag Team Champion (Divine Affairs w/Paul Divine but Divine vacated his tag belt, making Brit Solo Tag Team Champ)
1x CMV Womans Intercontinental Champion - Dawn Bryan
1x CMV Tag Team Champion - Kid Campbell (Gladiators w/ Rashad Rockwell)
2x CMV Light Heavyweight Champion - El Jefe
1x CMV Tag Team Champion - Don Bishop (The Wanderers w/ Gavin Extreme)
topher316
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : yes :D

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top