Dashing's Stuff!

Cop's Stuff!

Batman's Stuff!

Fusion: Backstage Area

Page 19 of 19 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 17, 18, 19

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Fusion: Backstage Area

Post by tazzy4u2 on Fri Jan 29, 2016 11:12 am

The crowd finish watching the camera scene of The Bloody Brit Chris Andrews at the hospital, cheering that Foreign Affairs will still be in the tag team tournament in Tokyo and the image changes to the backstage area while the blood is being cleaned from the ring from the previous fight.

Lisa Evans : Im here backstage hoping to get a word with one of the competitors from a great match tonight, The Milkamaniac or The Nachoman.

Andy Savage walks into view, sweat and blood dripping down his face.

Andy Savage: Oooooooh yeeeeahhhhhh Lisa the NachoMadness always has time for you.

Lisa Evans:  A great match tonight and a surprise upset for you, how do you feel?

Andy Savage : Surprise upset Lisa? Oooooooh yeeeeahhhhhh sister it may of been a surprise to Mr Money in the Bank but ive been telling people for weeks sister im the cream sister, im rising to the top.
I just proved it tonight.

Lisa Evans : Well it was certainly a great match. You managed to kick out several times there tonight.

Andy Savage : Oooooooh yeeeeahhhhhh! Im funky like a monkey. Randy threw everything he had at me but I just wanted this victory more sister. He even tried to copy the NachoMadness sister but there can only be one. He busted me open and I kept going. Theres no stopping me sister Oooooooh yeeeeahhhhhh

Lisa Evans: you offered the handshake to Randy at the end and he slapped it away. Does this mean your feud continues?

Andy Savage: Oooooooh yeeeeahhhhhh. The Mega Cowers could of been great sister be he wanted none of it. Ive proven I can beat him so to me its over sister. Randy never wanted any of it so I doubt he'll be back for more. Oooooooh yeeeeahhhhhh ill think about my future now and see where it goes.

Lisa Evans: At one point in the match though it looked like the ref counted to three before you kicked out?

Andy Savage: Let me tell you sister if he had the match would of ended. Oooooooh yeeeeahhhhhh it didnt sister and I kept going. I didnt even need to drop the elbow to win sister. I had more in the tank and he can take that to the bank!

With that the Nachoman struts off wiping blood from his head. In the background Lisa sees Randy at the dressing room door and runs after him.

Lisa Evans:  Randy! Randy!! Can we get a few words about tonights upset?

Randy Borton:  No Lisa, im too busy, im going to go cut my arm off!
tazzy4u2
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DullChameleon on Fri Jan 29, 2016 9:24 pm

The camera opens to reveal Shanaz Andoni standing next to doctors as they examine Chet Taylor. Shanaz turns to see the camera come into the room and he motions the camera to follow him to the corner, away from Chet and the doctors. There is a look in his eye we have not seen.

Shanaz: Ladders and snakes is a game. Call Duty is a game. Warcraft world is a game. Today is not game. Today is a horrible day like day when Shanaz lost brother to tragic smelting accident. So many pops and dops talk about having shiny belts and tipple glory. We often talk about being best and rest and test. But today is different. Quantum Leap decide to do dirty business. And Shanaz not happy. Shanaz upset. Shana furious five and six and seven and eight. Why Quantum Derp attack Shanaz and Chet? Maybe jealous. Maybe bored. Stupid definitely. We like laugh and craft and draft fantasy nascar team, but Shanaz not laugh today. Shanaz serious like Heath Slater as Joker. Chet Taylor hurt and Shanaz not care about tag belts or any other belt. Shanaz care about putting Quantum down and down and down. Mega superstar John Damme Van star in Shanaz favorite movie Bloodsport, and Shanaz hunting for Quantum blood. Shanaz make new mission. New mission possible. Quantum will die. Quantum will suffer. Quantum will see Shanaz fury like tiger in jungle hunting for food and not stopping until many silly billy villages are lying at feet in blood pools. Start today. Now. Shanaz ready for war.

Posted this in the wrong place originally. My bad.
DullChameleon
Jobber
Jobber

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mjs1216 on Sat Jan 30, 2016 1:52 am

Omega Lee is pacing backstage in a fury while Savage shakes his head at the events that transpired.

It’s a damn shame that things had to play out the way did. It really is.

Notice how none of the other single’s champions had to defend tonight?

Notice that?!

One second Omega Lee is an afterthought, the next he’s being thrown to the wolves. Now everyone see that he’s a threat, a danger to shaking up the status quo in this company.

I heard the applause when he lost. But with or without a title around his waist, Omega Lee is a not a man who’s going to fade into nothingness.

No.

He’s going to come back stronger. With a vengeance. He’s going to take BACK his title.

Look, we were in Japan. The time zones, the change in air pressure, the differences in cuisine. Everything was conspiring against him. He just had an off night.

But let’s look at history, shall we?

Levi Marta is a man who gets on hots streaks. He get lucky and not even the best talent in the world can overcome that.

But this is just history repeating himself. See, I remember when ol’ Levi pulled a fast one on me, and everyone thought I was done for. They thought that Cole Savage would never be able to show his face in the company again.

Until I went out and destroyed him. I EMBARRASSED him and sent him PACKING back to obscurity where he belongs.

It’s going to be no different when Omega gets his hands on him. Different faces, but the EXACT same result. It’s no surprise that as soon as someone the caliber of Omega walks through the door, and holds the title no one cared about they want to send the big guns. The big names.

Well Omega’s gonna fire back. Be ready.

mjs1216
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RiftedEnergy on Sat Jan 30, 2016 4:09 am

The segment starts as Hannibal is digging around the concession table. He's trying to find the object big enough to head-butt.

Lemon? No, he returns it. 
Orange? No... Not enough
Pineapple? Close! But as he reels back to begin the attack, the camera man looks to his left... To see Omega Lee down the corridor.

Cuz... This isn't about Hannibal...

Omega Lee seems to be upset, but before he can even think about his title loss.... Quantum steps into frame, wearing a Light-Heavyweight Championship over his shoulder.

"Hey listen, I won't tell you what kind of Time-Loop I had to jump through to get this...."

Omega Lee just stands there.

"No, seriously... I bought it at the CMV shop right over there... "

Quantum points behind the camera, which is really just a ho-dog stand. (That's how you say it IRL.. HoDog)

"Omega..." He pauses customarily for the 3 seconds... Then chuckles.. He throws the plastic belt on the ground and stomps it. 

His threat is interrupted by the new Tag Team Champions making their way down the isle.

Lee tries to rebuttal while he can but Quantum puts up a finger like "hold on" like when you're at a party talking to some cool kid and some cooler kid walks up, leaving him in the background.

"Painn... I must say, 'Congratulations' on everything you accomplished tonight. You really made an impact. Listen... When the tides come and sides are chosen... Please choose the right side... 
Cuz don't think for a second I won't choose anybody on the roster as my partner," He looks to Omega Lee then rolls his eyes, "to take those belts from you... You Think you have nightmares about what XGeN did to you?"

He laughs a hearty laugh, like a real life one, and Painn seems to shutter... but as soon as his head cocks back to Omega Lee he's stone-face like he practiced it a million times.

Quantum unrolls a crumpled pieces of paper... It's old as hell...As he unvieles it he looks at Painn..

"I've already checked off 2 names from the Painn List....who's next?!?..."
RiftedEnergy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tazzy4u2 on Sat Jan 30, 2016 8:02 am

During the early stages of the tag team cup tournament we go backstage to the locker room of The Fast and The Furious

Mac Thompson: Guys, youd been on a great roll recently and tonight you looked all over the place? What happened out there tonight?

Bob Storm reaches for his half drunk bottle of water from before the match, takes a large gulp then answers, although he is slightly slurry

Bob Storm : Well Mac it shtarted badly when our luggage didnt turn up with our new outfitsh in shpecially for thish event in Tokyo.

Theres a loud crash from behind Mac and he turns to see Furious Frank on the floor with an empty water bottle next to him.

Mac Thompson(still looking at Frank) : Is he ok?

Bob Storm:

Mac Thompson: Bob?

Turning back to look at Bob he finds Bob Storm slumped in the chair unconscious.

Mac Thompson: Errr we may need a doctor in here.

(Open to any tag team if, preferably in the tournament)
Edit ( Open to corporate Billy/Mike Grizzly first)
tazzy4u2
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Maurie on Sat Jan 30, 2016 10:28 am

Mac Thompson
Ladies and Gentleman I am here with former half of the CMV Tag Team , Eligah Stewart. New tag champs from the first ever Tag Team Cup, what are tour thoughts?

Eligah
Well, Mac, I can't exactly say I'm surprised. Ryan Kent and Zak Painn both came in as the unknown tag team; That alone gave them all no preparation for the matches. Not to add that they've both held gold before.

Mac Thompson
With these new champions, do you think you and DJ still have a shot at the titles?

Eligah
Of course. I never doubt myself or my Family. We have that strong bond unlike most other teams. I think they're all special and unique, but there's no comparison with The Family. Too strong.

Mac
Well good kick to DJ at Dark Carnival and good l-

Eligah
Good Vibes!

Mac
Couldn't have said it better.

Jimmaurie Williams:  2x CMV International Champion. Debut Episode 109.
Parker: 1x European Champion
Anthony Brown: 1x Television Champion

Maurie
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Jokes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Batman Friend of Krzy on Sat Jan 30, 2016 11:18 am

Rex Carter can be seen downing his moonshine in the catering room as various employees and superstars including the fatass DJ Moore come in to get some chicken sandwiches. He then turns to see some Nacho's laying on the table.

{{Rex Carter}}
Welp, a-huh it's mah lucky day.

And with that, Rex picks up the plate of nachos and walks away.

Batman Friend of Krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Maurie on Sat Jan 30, 2016 11:47 am

William Rage is backstage as ge calls over Mac Thomoson. He asks if he could do a short interview to confrint the fans and locker room.

Mac Thompson
I am here live with superstar William Rage. He has something he would like to say to the locker room. And universe.

Rage
Thanks Mac. I wanted to first address that weasel Ziegler. As soon as I get you in the ring I will indeed tear you apart. You are my main focus is you. But that isn't what I wanted to say. I have not been the greatest tag performer or singles. But I wanted to not propose a tag team, but an ongoing alliance. We may tag when needed but we are all individuals. I wanted to great anyone and everyone into my new group of us rebellious delinquents. Tell me any way you can if you want in. We are TNT, blowing up the Communiverse!

Jimmaurie Williams:  2x CMV International Champion. Debut Episode 109.
Parker: 1x European Champion
Anthony Brown: 1x Television Champion

Maurie
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Jokes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Batman Friend of Krzy on Sat Jan 30, 2016 1:03 pm

At the scene of The Fast and the Furious, Mac Thompson turns to see Mike Grizzly and Corporate Billy standing tall over Furious Frank with Bob out in his chair.

{{Corporate Billy}}
Howdy Mac. I believe it's our turn for an interview. Go ahead, ask us a question.

Mac Thompson: Uh....

{{Corporate Billy}}
Ask us!

Mac Thompson: Why..

{{Corporate Billy}}
Why did we just attack these two idiots? Oh it's simple Mac. We are a pair of very angry men. Tonight should of been our night to bring the titles home to the corporation but Zak Painn and Ryan Cunt returned to ruin that. We had no time to prepare for that.

Mac Thompson: But why did you attack The Fast and the...

{{Corporate Billy}}
Because we're the corporation. We do what the hell we want. Now give me your mic.

With that, Corporate Billy takes Mac's mic as he and Mike Grizzly leave the scene where medics come pouring in to the aid of The Fast and the Furious.

Batman Friend of Krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 19 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 17, 18, 19

View previous topic View next topic Back to top