Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Fusion: Backstage Area - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Fusion: Backstage Area - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Fusion: Backstage Area - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Fusion: Backstage Area - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Fusion: Backstage Area - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

» A Challenge From the Black
Fusion: Backstage Area - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2024 9:26 pm by Jason Spade

» Un viejo enemiga regresa
Fusion: Backstage Area - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 25, 2024 3:13 pm by Jason Spade

» Una súplica de ayuda
Fusion: Backstage Area - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 21, 2024 9:33 pm by Jason Spade

» The Price of Love
Fusion: Backstage Area - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 11, 2024 3:23 pm by krzy

» Best Friends, Pals, Buddies! AMMITTTTTYYYY!
Fusion: Backstage Area - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 10, 2024 11:18 am by Master Ogon

Fusion: Backstage Area

+18
Topher Mod
iTrouble
The Alpha Female FURY
Rage
Childish Meltzer
Maurie
Mr. Dashing
"The Mad Oyster" Hardline
SonOfAnarchy91
Austin
Decided Villain
Tim
Batman
DullChameleon
Miztacular
Borton
Vic
RiftedEnergy
22 posters

Page 1 of 15 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

Go down

Fusion: Backstage Area - Page 2 Empty The Misfits

Post by Vic Sun Nov 08, 2015 9:46 pm

A Camera pans across the room to see Lisa Evans with yet to debut stable The Misfits

Lisa Evans - "We are here with an exclusive backstage interview with new comers the Misfits, what should we expect from you guys once you debut?"

Amber Briggs - "Well I can't speak for my brothers but I know one thing if I'm placed in the tournament for the Vixens Title, all those so called Female Wrestlers better watch out"

Lisa Evans - "what about you two?"

Aaron Briggs - "Well trending world wide have been champs for a long time now and with all these tag teams joining the roster I think its about time they lose those titles, and i'm here to tell you we're throwing our hat in the mix......

A Random local competitor walks in front of the frame, Big Bad Duke Briggs grabs him by his neck and choke slams him through a refreshments table.

Aaron Briggs - "....and you can't teach that"

All three members walk away leaving Lisa in a state of shock

2x Slammy Winner (Match of The Year) (Vixen of The Year)
Duke(Supremacy) -
1x Tornado Tag Team Champion w/ Buzzsaw Jack (Inaugural)
Andrew Briggs(Supremacy) -
3 Time! 3 Time! 3 Time! - CMV LHW Champion
1x Fusion Tag Champion W/ PJ Moon & XGen Classic Winners
1x & Current CMV Undisputed Champion
2019 KOTR Winner
The Briggs Family & Friends

Xbox Live Gamertag: Purple oFireo
Vic
Vic
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Humor : Eh! What's this aboot?

http://bestcashjob.com/?refer=6644

Back to top Go down

Fusion: Backstage Area - Page 2 Empty Re: Fusion: Backstage Area

Post by Maurie Mon Nov 09, 2015 7:01 pm

*Lisa Evans*
Hello everyone as we introduce our guests, Jim-

Jimmaurie Williams
If you wanna introduce us, do it the right way. Ladies and Gents, welcome to the best combination since Kenan and Kel. Jimmaurie Williams, the beat competitor in the entire world. And the man who is also the best tag partner in the whole world, Nick Harris!

*Lisa Evans*
Thanks . I think I have it now. So who exactly is this new partner of yours? And how can you both be the best?

Nick Harris
Excuse me Lisa, but if I do remember, you weren't even here a year ago. Neither were I. But somehow I know better than you to not ask dumb questions. We are both the best because we are one in the ring. We step in there and are as great as one Legend. And I'm not surprised you don't already know me. But I am not known for introduction. You need no reminder given. So Lisa, what is my name?

Lisa Evans
Nat Hawkins?

Nick Harris
Are you serious? No I'm asking a real question. You will soon know the name. You will know our names. You will.

Jimmaurie Willams.
You're definitly gonna know when they're ongraved into the tag titles. Let's go.
Maurie
Maurie
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Meme Culture

Back to top Go down

Post by SonOfAnarchy91 Tue Nov 10, 2015 1:45 pm

*We cut backstage to show Scott Norrie and Paige snuggled on a couch whispering and giggling away at each other*

?: Ahem.

Scott: *not turning to see who is trying to get his attention* Can't yi see ah'm busy?

?: Ahem.

Scott: I winna tell yi again get tae fuck.

*Paige leans over to see who is interupting them*

Paige : uh Scott you might want to stand up.

*Scott looks over his shoulder and scatters to his feet as the camera pans out to reveal Kevin Owens*

Scott: Ti fuck do you want?

Owens: Easy there Scotty boy. I just wanted to catch up, its been awhile.

Scott: Aye, nae lang enough. You should 'av stayed gone Kevin.

Owens: Aw your not still sour that you couldn't beat mean for the title way back are you? You won the title eventually right?

Scott: Aye ah did, and it wiz stolen from me it teen 5 men to take 'at title from me and then I didnae even git my fair One-On-One Title rematch I had ti go through a goddamn triple threat!

Kevin: As did I if I remember correctly, but you see Scott you and me are a lot alike the main difference being though I earned everything I had. Unlike you I won the title on my own, and also unlike you I never pretended to be something I'm not.

Scott: Ti fuck's that 'sposed to mean?

Kevin: No disrespect intended by all means it was a good plan until you couldn't win the big one, after big one, after big o-

Scott: Whats Your Point Owens!?

Owens: That fake Mr. Nice Guy thing you were doing before was so obvious that I can't believe the fans bought it in the first place. The point being I like the new you.

Scott: That's it? That's all you've interrupted my time with Paige for?

Owens: Yeah, pretty much. Y'see people like you and me we like to fight, and I for one look forward to our match tonight. So I wanted to get in your head a bit and make sure that you are not too *Owens looks at Paige* distracted. I'll see you out there bud. *Owens pats Scott on the shoulder before walking off as Scott and Paige look on confused*

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Chimichanga...

Back to top Go down

Post by Batman Tue Nov 10, 2015 4:49 pm

As Fusion continues, we see Mac Thompson with a proud smile on his face looking to continue his dream job with another interview.

Mac Thompson: Hello, I am here with Fusion superstar, Rex Carter! Now Rex, the media was buzzing hot shortly after your match a little bit ago. The internet seems to think you were drunk during your match which cost you the victory. What do you have to say about that?

As Mac turns to Rex for his response, he looks down to see Rex is passed out drunk on the floor with several bud light bottles piled up on his chest.

Mac Thompson: Um.....alright, Rex Carter everybody.

With that, Mac awkwardly steps over Rex as the show cuts somewhere else.

Accomplishments :
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Tunnel Snakes Rule

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Dashing Wed Nov 11, 2015 11:51 am

As episode two of Monday night Fusion is just mere moments away, general manager, Yuri Sokolov, is in his office, getting ready for the show. That's when there's a knock at the door, more of a pounding really, and in walks NXT general manager, Kane. Yuri is quick to his feet, as Kane is flanked by DSD, a former NXT champion. Kane, all dressed up in a nice suit as usual, takes a seat at Yuri's desk, asking him to do the same.

Kane
Yuri, you and I, we have a common goal in mind. And that, is the destruction, of one, Hayden Kiteley. Now, I know, that we're meant to be, competitors. But that doesn't mean, we can't also be, allies!

DSD stands behind Kane, his arms crossed as Sokolov begins his response.

Yuri
Kane, do you ever wonder why Triple H didn't choose YOU to run Fusion? Ah, it's because you're weak! You surround yourself with clueless, half-talents like this guy here, just to make yourself feel safe, protected. Fusion is where the BIG BOYS play, while you slum it up in that NXT of yours. Believe it or not, I'm not out to get Hayden, I don't LIKE him, he's a cocky, over-rated, asshole. But business is business, and the CMV fans love the guy. Now, JustIN Sane, that is a much different story, you see. Talent like that, is one in a million! He belongs here on the flagship show of this company. I will do EVERYTHING within my power to make sure he remains the Undisputed World champion, that he remains the face of Monday night Fusion! I'll make sure, that he NEVER goes to that dreaded wasteland you like to call NXT, ever again! Now, get out of my office, and watch how a REAL show plays out.

Kane is stunned, he did not expect this at all. DSD is fuming at this point, ready to attack, but Kane calms him, simply turning to Yuri as they exit the room.

Kane
You'll regret this.

Bludgeon

1x Mr. Money in The Bank, 2x World Heavyweight Champion, 1x United States champion, 2x CMV World Tag Team champion, 1x CMV International champion, 1x CMV Unified World Tag Team champion, 1x CMV Anarchy champion, KING of the RING 2019, former Supremacy general manager, Glammy award for Feud of the Year, Glammy award for Tag Team of the Year (W/Borton), 2x Glammy Award for Heel of the Year
Xander Slate
HOW WAS HE NOT A WORLD CHAMPION!?
Mr. Dashing
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Humor : Knock knock!

https://communityuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 11, 2015 10:12 pm

#TrendingWorldWide are celebrating their win over The Dirty Republic, the underdogs grabbing the victory.....as seen from Levi Marta's security room, yet the room's empty. The PA system turns on as a pre-recorded messages starts playing.

P.A (Marta):

Oh, it's happening! It's finally, finally happening! The gates between our two worlds has opened! The prophecy etched for billions of years has come to pass! The world is rightully mine!

The wind whistles as the portal creates a white beam! Noah McGregor, Xyler, Craz, Sir Hector and 50 guards emerge from the nightmare realm, joining him, Bill and Marcantel! Everything stops in motion as the portal sets aflame!

P.A (Marta):

The end times are upon us! Time is dead and meaning has no meaning! Existence is non-existent and I reign supreme! Welcome, one and all, to WEIRDMAGGEDON!!! This is our world now, boys!!!

Marta's henchman cackle as they exit Marta's room to roam free in the arena! Weirdmaggedon commences!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 11, 2015 10:15 pm

Would've been a much longer promo, but I don't trust the app. Part 2 out pretty soon.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 11, 2015 10:36 pm

As Marta's army runs amok, one more person jumps out the portal before it collapses on itself. Kendall Wolfe staggers out and falls flat on his face to reveal a stab wound! Marta's sadistic laugh is noisily patched across the arena!

P.A (Marta):

Listen here, you one-dimensionaled, lowlife peasants. For my whole life, I've been trapped in my own decaying dimension, waiting for a new realm to call my own. Name's Levi, but you can call me your lord and master for all of eternity!

All the CMV roster gathers around Marta's room in awe. One brave individual, Luke Brinton, steps forward.

Brinton:

As a business savvy man who is always looking for new ideas to get on your good side, I welcome your tyrannical rule. Perhaps I can vouch for you as a horseman of the apocalypse?

P.A (Marta):

Oh wow, that's a great offer, but how about instead I just remove you from all existence.

At the flick of a wrist, Luke Brinton seemed to dissolve into nothingness!

P.A (Marta):

God powers.....don't mind if I DO!

The whole arena rumbles as Marta's new powers are scarily real.

P.A (Marta):

Now can anybody tell me why we came here?

Noah:

To get WEIRD!

P.A (Marta):

That's right! Marcantel, Noah, you guys are doing great, have Kendall Wolfe as a snack.

With that order, the other henchmen roll out to get weird, whilst Kendall Wolfe's screams grow feinter.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Batman Thu Nov 12, 2015 10:27 pm

As Genesis continues, Mac Thompson is seen standing next to Rex Carter looking to try again in interviewing him.

Mac Thompson: Now Rex, earlier tonight you took on your former tag team partner, Xander Slate in what seemed to be going his way until you made a come back later on in the match. But what stopped you from winning the match in the eyes of your new found fan base was Paul Heyman distracting you momentarily for Xander to get the upper hand. Do you have any thoughts on that?

He looks over to Rex who's chugging a cold one all while flicking his wrist with a can of dip in hand in order to break it in before popping it open. As he puts a pouch of chew in his mouth, Rex begins to speak.

{{Rex Carter}}
Hell yah ahh doo! I don't know why that little asshole, wunna be, wants to target me all of a sudden. Sure I almost killed him at Wrasslemania, but he was my opponent. I don't have no friends in the ring when I'm on my own. Hell naw, I do my job like i'm suppose tuh. So he wants to hold a grudge? Tah hell with Xander Slate. And tah hell with Paul Heyman. They done gone and dug a hole for me to lay in. But I ain't layin down for nobody. I was on such a high and then I got drug down along with Xander's career. And that pisses me off. I was drunk tonight cuz i'm depressed with where my career is goin. I don't wunna end up in shitville. So what's gonna happen is if Xander keeps on pissin me off, imma bring in Cousin Billy. And ain't nobody want me to bring in cousin Billy. Now if you excuse me Mac, I gotta go take a piss.

Mac Thompson: Wait! Cousin Billy?? Can you explain....Carter......Carter!?

At a failed attempt to get any more info out of Rex, Mac admits defeat as he walks off camera and the show continues.

Accomplishments :
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Maurie Fri Nov 13, 2015 7:15 am

Lisa Evans
Hello everyone. Welcoming my guest tonight, The Entourage. So how does it feel to suffer that lost to Bison and Borton. It must gave been a huge momentum lost.

Nick Harris
What lost Lisa. All I remember is them being thrown across the floor and destroyed. Let me tell you something; We don't lose. We give them the momentum boost so next time we face them, they take us as easy and boom, done for. I don't know why um explaining this to you but I really don't care.

Jimmaurie Williams
I've explained my strategies before, and they havent dissappointed me yet. I go in, let them get the W, fight them again, now they retire. No problem!

Nick Harris
And their is no way we would he want to key them down for a pin. Have you seen Borton's pale skin and all those tattoos on Bison. The burnt face animal that somehow got a contract and Mr. Milkamania. Pretty sure that was Maurie's nickname back in Wisconsin but that's none if my business.

Jimmaurie
I think this is over so next time collect some IQ points. And have you remembered the name?

Lisa Evans
Jackari Willis and Rick Jarvis?

Jimmaurie
Yeah we're done here!

*they walk away to the locker rooms as Nick signals a call me sign to Lisa.
Maurie
Maurie
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Meme Culture

Back to top Go down

Post by Vic Fri Nov 13, 2015 8:46 pm

Lisa: "I'm hear backstage with the Misfits, so Amber you will facing Kayla Turner at Anarchy Rulz for the Vixens Title, are you ready and hows the arm?"

Amber: "Lisa me & kayla proved to the CMV universe that size matters, me and her will put on a classic for that title, let the best Vixen win"

Lisa: "but what about your arm? won't that give you a disadvantage?"

Amber: "Lisa, no matter what is going on with my arm I will give 100 percent at the PPV, you can count on that..."

Lisa: "So Arron and Duke have a match coming up, are you both ready?"

Arron: "Did you see what duke did 2 weeks ago to that puny human? thats exactly what we'll do to the Bromancers, but win or lose we're just happy for our sister"

Lisa: "thanks for the interview, guys"

Arron: "No problem beautiful"

Lisa blushes and passes Arron a piece of paper the camera pans to see that his has her number on it

the camera pans up to see Duke Briggs say: "and you can't teach that..."

2x Slammy Winner (Match of The Year) (Vixen of The Year)
Duke(Supremacy) -
1x Tornado Tag Team Champion w/ Buzzsaw Jack (Inaugural)
Andrew Briggs(Supremacy) -
3 Time! 3 Time! 3 Time! - CMV LHW Champion
1x Fusion Tag Champion W/ PJ Moon & XGen Classic Winners
1x & Current CMV Undisputed Champion
2019 KOTR Winner
The Briggs Family & Friends

Xbox Live Gamertag: Purple oFireo
Vic
Vic
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Humor : Eh! What's this aboot?

http://bestcashjob.com/?refer=6644

Back to top Go down

Post by Batman Fri Nov 13, 2015 11:30 pm

As Genesis heads to an end, popping up on the front page of CMV.com is an interview that can be seen around the internet world.

Mac Thompson: So I am here once again at the scene of yet another loss for Rex Carter here on Genesis. Rex, you've mentioned this Cousin Billy character. When will we know what you mean?

Rex looks a bit upset, holding the back of his head in pain.

{{Rex Carter}}
Very soon Mac. Im just bout pissed off. I keep on losin. Need my good ole Cousin Billy here to help me out. Dint even thank I needed him but when Xander Slate ditched me to fall backwards, I have nowhere to go but to the telephone booth to give a call to the one person that I know can help me out.

Mac Thompson: Does Cousin Billy have an actual name? What about his wrestling background?

{{Rex Carter}}
His name is uhhhhh.....Cousin Billy. And yah, we wrassled growin up. We were together in the early dawn of my career but he broke his ribs and quit for a little while. But now, he's gonna be back in that ring helpin me spread the word!

Mac Thompson: What word?

{{Rex Carter}}
A-huh!

With that Rex Carter walks off camera as the video comes to a close.

Accomplishments :
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 15 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next