Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Get Well Soon Icon_minitimeToday at 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Get Well Soon Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Get Well Soon Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Get Well Soon Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

» A Challenge From the Black
Get Well Soon Icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2024 9:26 pm by Jason Spade

» Un viejo enemiga regresa
Get Well Soon Icon_minitimeThu Jan 25, 2024 3:13 pm by Jason Spade

» Una súplica de ayuda
Get Well Soon Icon_minitimeSun Jan 21, 2024 9:33 pm by Jason Spade

» The Price of Love
Get Well Soon Icon_minitimeThu Jan 11, 2024 3:23 pm by krzy

» Best Friends, Pals, Buddies! AMMITTTTTYYYY!
Get Well Soon Icon_minitimeWed Jan 10, 2024 11:18 am by Master Ogon

» (II) Renegade.
Get Well Soon Icon_minitimeMon Jan 08, 2024 7:48 pm by litw

Get Well Soon

3 posters

Go down

Get Well Soon Empty Get Well Soon

Post by RiftedEnergy Sun Jul 23, 2017 2:12 am

Get well soon, but the Gloves are Off

Kevin Lee stands tall in the ring following his return match.
He motions for a microphone with an overcompensating confidence to address the rumors, as he's showered with boos from the CMV universe.

Kevin Lee speaks in a gristly tone, as if he'd been hanging out with Negan himself during his time away....

Kevin Lee
Well...what the hell has gotten into ME lately?
Many of you have been asking why? 'Why, oh Kevin Lee, oh why would you turn your back on your brother last week and kick him in the back of the face??'

It had to be something with ol Pat eh? That's what you thought... that's what you think... and honestly... that's what you should think...
Cuz you see, once you see how I see it, the boos will stop....

The boos erupt even more

Kevin Lee
Again, you don't see it how I see it. You see Tim, Ol Faithful Himself... always true to the CMV Universe... always true to the Good... always.... AGAINST ALL ODDS....
but what was Kevin Lee, to that Tim LaFavae? He was the afterthought... Ol Levin Lee was always the Lee in T and Lee...
Ol Kevin Lee was always the one trying to just be funny, with his
(Motion quotations)
Hypothetical Degree in Kung Fu and his
(Motion quotations again)
Theoretical Degree in Karate...
It was always Kevin Lee trying to be the funny guy until...until he met up with a guy by the name of Tim LaFave..
In a tag team at a house show... that wasn't meant to be. But it was, because it built a legacy for us to build on.
But what was that legacy, to Tim?
That legacy was Tim trying to takeover basement radio shows in the hopes of being the funnier guy...
That was Tim dragging Lee around and making sure he was THE AFTERTHOUGHT.. in all those radio broadcasts...
And we won a few titles... sure... it was always "T" and then Lee....
It was TIM... and then Kevin Lee, by his side... helping Tim win championships.

And let's don't forget... that fateful Ascendance... the 2of3 ... in which Ol T pinned Lee and walked out with some gold...
But as WE won that, I had a take A SECOND, and really think about what I was doing.
Was I a sideshow? Was I just a THING Tim was doing in his meantime after he lost the epic buildup in quick fashion to Randy Borton???

Maybe...heh... maybe...

Maybe Tim was using me, to elevate himself to a higher level and promote his own agenda. I mean, heh, he was the one stealing radio signals to promote his words... I was clearly an accomplice. To promote his GAME...

The crowd is having a hard time aligning with Kevin Lee, though his TimeLine sounds true.

Kevin Lee
And I gotta say to the announcer... Mr. DashLing is it? I appreciate you not remembering me coming back early this season to even Tag with ol Timmy boy...
but you would have remembered if I kicked his fuckin face in like I wanted to back then.

And honestly, you... mr dashling, you say you have lost respect for me like 2 times in my return, you fuckin say it again and I'll walk up to that goddamn desk where you're sitting and I'll smash your face right through it.

The crowd reacts violently to the thought of their Voice being assaulted. Suddenly, trash begins to get thrown into the ring from the audience, reminiscent of wcw life.  

Kevin Lee
Oh, you're gonna show what kind of people you are now?
(Insert nipple-milking motions with a high pitched voice)
Ohhhhh you're gonna, be upset, that I told you I didn't care about Tim???? Ohhoohhooohh so sorry....
(End nipple movements)
Tim... used... me... and you don't see it like I will... but go back and review the tape me you'll understand...

As for Pat calling me? Pshhhhh... I don't need to explain anything to you fucktards....

A fan from one of the top rows takes his time to Zero in... he launches a rotten egg from the high-balcony after Kevin Lee drops the mic and turns around.

Lee takes a step to move out of the ring, senses, plants his foot, and turns to chop the rotten egg in half, allowing the gooeyness to split his strike and still land on his face. He smiles for his accuracy... but doesn't lick his face cuz he knows he might get food poisoning... and still laughs it all...

Kevin Lee
Tim, you go ahead and try to face your Ol man... again, and he will drop your ass with another leg drop. That's old school, and that's why you got taught it.
You wanna ever face me, Tim? Then PUT YOUR PANTS ON... cuz if you ever get the balls to face me, 1v1... you better put your big-boy pants on... cuz if You and I ever meet in the ring... ITS GONNA BE A PANTS MATCH!
(Open)
RiftedEnergy
RiftedEnergy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Get Well Soon Empty Re: Get Well Soon

Post by Tim Sun Jul 23, 2017 4:18 am

After a brief pause as Kevin Lee waits for a response an unfamiliar music plays and from the gorilla comes...

CASS LAFAVE!?

The 53 year old retired Vixen steps out in a suit jacket and pants. The crowd elates when they see the former Vixen for Fusion and Genesis, cheering loudly.

She allows the crowd to get it out of their system as the camera cuts to a confused Kevin Lee. The crowd slowly but surely lowers their volume allowing Mama Cass to speak.

Cass LaFave
Oh Kevin... I once thought of you as a son. You we're like my child. And in these times where my son; Tim, your brother, needs you the most, you've turned your back on him. And for the most selfish of reasons. The Great Tiger, frowns on you, Kevin.

Kevin Lee smirks dismissively.

Cass LaFave
Tim loved you like a brother, he still probably does, and whenever you too fight... and you will fight... he'll be reluctant as fighting his father. So many times he's had friends and family betray him. Randy, Xander, Paul, Quantum ... even you... probably the closest thing to family besides his own brother Shiloh...

Anyway, Tim is in the hospital because you knocked him flat on his back before this match. Or did you forget that too? But he assured me that when the time is right. He will face you. I don't know why you would side with my ex-husband. But it saddens me... and more than me, it saddens your brother. Tim. And trust me Kevin. Tim still thinks of you as a brother. And whether he beats you or you beat him. He'll feel that way after. He supported you when you left. He supports you now.

I'm sorry Kevin you feel cheated. But know that the LaFave Family always has a place in our heart for Kevin... and we always will.

The crowd cheers loudly and excitedly.

(Open to Rifted/If Not Please Use Below Ending)

(Ending)
Cass LaFave lowers her microphone and smiles warmly at her son. She turns and exits back through the gorilla as the scene closes on a very perturbed Kevin Lee.
Tim
Tim
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Slapstick

https://www.youtube.com/us0byanese

Back to top Go down

Post by RiftedEnergy Thu Jul 27, 2017 2:35 am

"Cass.... wait...."

Kevin Lee lowers his tone and demeanor as he drops and rolls out of the ring. At the base of the ramp he extends his hand, reaching for something too far to reach.

"Cass... wait a second..."

The Hypothetical Kung Fu Master lowers his head as he begins the ascent.
She stopped, but didn't turn around.

Kevin Lee
You're right, Cass. With all those years behind us, how could I throw it all away? For what? A vengeance? A vendetta? Just, a Victory over your son? What does that get me?

He makes it to the top.  
Lee extends his arm once more, this time touching her shoulder and urging a face to face meeting. She slowly turns around and their eyes meet. He looks sincere as he keeps the microphone lowered.

Kevin Lee
Look, I'm sorry. You don't need to get into this. This is between me, and Tim... and I'm sorry I hurt your boy, but someone had to. And that someone had to be me.

Cass
But why like this Kevin? Why attack him? That's not fair.

Kevin Lee
... I won't hurt him again... I promise.

He raises the mic for transparency.

Kevin Lee
Alright, alright. I get your point. I won't hurt him again... I'm sorry...

He looks into the camera hoping Tim will watch from the room and see the sincerity in his eyes.

Kevin Lee
Tim... I'm sorry. I'm sorry I hurt you, and betrayed your trust. I think you'll find it in me to be anderstanding of your opinion of me after my actions of late. I hope you can find it in you, to forgive me for everything I've done.

He brings up his arms for a hug with Cass LaFave and they embrace.
Kevin Lee shoulders begin to bobble... is he crying?
No...Wait!..... he's chuckling.

Kevin Lee
And Tim, I hope you can forgive me... for what I'm about to do. Now I'm extra sorry for putting you in the hospital, cuz I'd like to have seen your face....

Kevin Lee lifts Cass up, and begins to walk to the edge of the stage

(Open to Wolf)
RiftedEnergy
RiftedEnergy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Solaris Arc Thu Jul 27, 2017 11:41 pm

As Kevin Lee moved towards the edge of the stage, the lights began to flicker lightly distracting him for a short second. But, before he could take any action, the lights completely dimmed out, followed by a strange sound of a wolf's howl playing over the speakers. In a few seconds, the lights flashed back on.

Josh Wolf stood right behind Kevin Lee, quickly grabbing Cass and taking her from Lee's grip and moving her to safety. Wolf kept a hungry glare towards Lee, cracking his neck a few times. He picked up a microphone, not breaking eye contact as he brought the mic up.

Josh Wolf: You know... The moment I saw you step into this ring, I knew you'd spout out nothing but bullshit... Pure, uninteresting, vapid bullshit.

Now, about Tim... Unlike you and Pat, I have some respect for Tim and the LaFave family... And I personally think that an enemy of Tim, is an enemy to myself and the rest of Genesis' roster. However, I don't care for blabbering on for hours and hours like you do... I didn't come out here to talk, I came to shut you up.

Wolf tossed the microphone aside, taunting Kevin Lee to try and attack him. He cracked his neck, knowing just what he was in for trying to tempt the martial arts master.

(Open to respose)
Solaris Arc
Solaris Arc
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by RiftedEnergy Fri Jul 28, 2017 1:13 am

Kevin Lee raises his hands in a "Cmon" kinda gesture, and then he shrugs. The wolves howling didn't startle him the least, but the Wolf's gaze was piercing. He shakes it off

Kevin Lee

You know......  from the first time I saw you... was just a couple of minutes ago, on your back... after one of my boys put you there.
So you're just gonna... shrug that off? Take an aspirin, look at yourself and say
(Repeats the 'Milking motion' and squeaky voice, mocking Wolf)
"OWWWwwwww, this bump on my head doesn't hurt anymore... owwwwwwwww.... oh oh oh Kevin Lee is saying some bad things about a really, great, guy...."
(End mock)

Heh... heh heh.... cmon, you thought I was really gonna throw an old lady off the stage?
I know you wanted to come out here and be the good guy, like you're hero Tim, and save the day. And you look like a hero now, good job. Now listen closely...
I'm gonna break Tim LaFave... and if you wanna get in the way, you can get broken too. You can have it anyway, anywhere, any place you want... just not anytime. I'm not one to back down from a challenge, looks to me like you want a fight now... but seeing as you were already handled once tonight, that wouldn't be much of a challenge for me."

Kevin Lee back up, jumps off the ramp and takes the scenic route to the back

(Open buts we've already had the next show sorry for delay)
RiftedEnergy
RiftedEnergy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum