Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Trash Pandas
Fusion: Outside of the Arena - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Fusion: Outside of the Arena - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Fusion: Outside of the Arena - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Fusion: Outside of the Arena - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Fusion: Outside of the Arena - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Fusion: Outside of the Arena - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Fusion: Outside of the Arena - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Fusion: Outside of the Arena - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Fusion: Outside of the Arena - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

» A Challenge From the Black
Fusion: Outside of the Arena - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2024 9:26 pm by Jason Spade

Fusion: Outside of the Arena

+11
Batman
Vic
Maurie
Childish Meltzer
Rage
"The Mad Oyster" Hardline
DullChameleon
RiftedEnergy
Tim
Miztacular
Mr. Dashing
15 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Fusion: Outside of the Arena - Page 2 Empty Re: Fusion: Outside of the Arena

Post by DullChameleon Sun Nov 22, 2015 12:01 pm

The camera opens to reveal a path stretching off into a wood.  

Fusion: Outside of the Arena - Page 2 Forest-Green-Wallpaper

A figure stumbles out of the woods and begins walking towards the camera.  It is Shanaz Andoni.  He is carrying a gallon of strawberry milk and smoking a parliament light in a long cigarette filter.  He approaches the camera.  Another figure emerges from the woods and falls into step next to Andoni.  It is Chet Taylor.  He dressed like a mime with a sad face drawn on.  Andoni hands Taylor the milk, and Taylor takes a big swig before returning it to Andoni.  The men reach the camera.

Shanaz: Pipboys and pipgirls, today is sad day like mustache shave day or fathermother die day or run out of bread and don't want to go to store day.  #TrendingWorldwide was top world and then movie star and fatman smash dreams like Adele smash charts.  Now we wander forest discuss philosophy and exitentialism like Samuel Beckett play.  #TrendingWorldwide are little boats drift in storm and lightning scary and high waves and big sharks.  But tomorrow is new day and #TrendingWorldwide believe in positive people power.  Chet Taylor and Shanaz Andoni go into ring and put on five star frog splash match in Ring King tournament.  No feelings hard between #TrendingWorldwide, just match spectacle of epic.  Shanaz or Chet will be Ring King, and after, we team up and find rematch clause in sock drawer and send rematch clause to Family with balloonagram and they open door and pop all balloons and rematch clause fall at feet and Shanaz and Chet jump out of bushes and yell SURPRISE and then run off down road and have roast beef sandwiches with extra mustard and Family nervous birvous and try to watch television but just think about #TrendingWorldwide eating sandwiches and jumping out of bushes and they just give back tag shiny belts and Shanaz happy.  That is all.
DullChameleon
DullChameleon
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

Back to top Go down

Post by RiftedEnergy Tue Nov 24, 2015 3:13 am

The screen cuts to a flashback from the previous week.

Mastah FuJIIIINNNN walks into the CMV training center with Hannibal not far behind. The Snake Lord is surveying the scene.

"Youuuuu seeeeee" he elongates his syllables... Or vowels.. "Thiiissssss is why we are here, Hannibaal. We are not here to devour souls anymore... We need to get the ever so elusive Three Count!"

Hannibal cocks his head to a 45 degree angle. The look in his eyes says "Can I just eat someone's face?"

"Noooooooooo, Hannibal.... You must get a THREE COUNT!"

Hannibals head rotates 90 to the opposite side of the 45 degree.

"Get in the ring, I will show you what I have learned..."

Hannibal slides into the ring and grabs a hold of the trainer

"That's right Hannibal, you got it"

He starts head butting the shit outta him and Masta Fujin goes ballistic.

"Nooooo!!!!"

Hannibal pauses, still holding the almost lifeless body, looks to the Master, and cocks his head sideways in confusion once again.

"THREE, Hannibal... WE NEED A 3 COUNT!"

Hannibal, with his head still cocked, delivered 3 more head butts. The trainer drops, unconsciously

"PIEN... Pien Hannibal!  Get the 3 count!"

Hannibal drops to the mat... And begins head butting him into the mat.

"NoooooooOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"

The ref in training sees a body on body contact, with some shoulders down.

1...2...3!!!

Masta Fujin immediately slides into the ring to pull off The Dragon Skinner.

"Yeeesasssss... Hannibal... We did it... Now, you must do it again.... And again... And again... the Three Count, do you understand?!?"

Hannibal still has the look like he wants to eat someones face.. for longer than the Three Count

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Fusion: Outside of the Arena - Page 2 Empty Twitter Post by The Misfits

Post by Vic Thu Nov 26, 2015 11:31 pm

@TheMisfitsCMV So the family are the new tag team champions well lets see who the best 'Family' really is. The Misfits challenge The family in a non-title match on Genesis

2x Slammy Winner (Match of The Year) (Vixen of The Year)
Duke(Supremacy) -
1x Tornado Tag Team Champion w/ Buzzsaw Jack (Inaugural)
Andrew Briggs(Supremacy) -
3 Time! 3 Time! 3 Time! - CMV LHW Champion
1x Fusion Tag Champion W/ PJ Moon & XGen Classic Winners
1x & Current CMV Undisputed Champion
2019 KOTR Winner
The Briggs Family & Friends

Xbox Live Gamertag: Purple oFireo
Vic
Vic
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Humor : Eh! What's this aboot?

http://bestcashjob.com/?refer=6644

Back to top Go down

Post by Vic Thu Dec 03, 2015 9:54 am

TheMisfitsVlog #1

Aaron Briggs: "We went out there last night and proved that we are one the best teams in CMV, and come Point Break We'll find out the team we'll be facing next for those tag titles"

Duke Briggs: "You know I'll give props to DJ Moore he put up a fight but that team has a weak link and I hope DJ Moore doesn't get dragged down with it"

Aaron: "You're right Duke, maybe when The 'Family' loses at Point Break because of this 'Weak Link' DJ can join our team as a Honorary Misfit"

Amber Slowly pacing back and forth in the background finally grabs the vlog camera and begins to speak

Amber Briggs: "Well Well once again the old bag loses, I figured as much. there was no way she was gonna make it through my challenge, but good riddance I was sick of her anyway, now on to her opponent last night I think she impressed me enough to send her a challenge too."

Amber picks up a pair of shades and puts them on and what looks like a pimped out selfie stick and issues this second challenge to Jade Divine

Amber Briggs: "Divine If you can beat me in a match and that miserable old lady doesn't complete her challenge then I'll gracefully give you a chance at my title, whenever you like"

Amber Briggs smiles at the camera as the screen goes black

2x Slammy Winner (Match of The Year) (Vixen of The Year)
Duke(Supremacy) -
1x Tornado Tag Team Champion w/ Buzzsaw Jack (Inaugural)
Andrew Briggs(Supremacy) -
3 Time! 3 Time! 3 Time! - CMV LHW Champion
1x Fusion Tag Champion W/ PJ Moon & XGen Classic Winners
1x & Current CMV Undisputed Champion
2019 KOTR Winner
The Briggs Family & Friends

Xbox Live Gamertag: Purple oFireo
Vic
Vic
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Humor : Eh! What's this aboot?

http://bestcashjob.com/?refer=6644

Back to top Go down

Post by "The Mad Oyster" Hardline Mon Dec 07, 2015 8:30 pm

As the screen appears Buddy and Brutus are being thrown out a building:

Buddy: Well Brutus that didn't work out so good.

Brutus: Me.....hurt...man

Buddy:Yea Brutus I know you didn't mean to hurt him, you were just trying to give him a real big hug while he kinda puked out blood. But hey, accidents happen.

They just start walking through an alley and it so happens to be night

Buddy: Ok Brutus it seems that no one has been wanting to hire us since that little "incident" with the manager, and to be honest I don't know how they know it was us.

Brutus picks up a dirty old newspaper and shows it to Buddy.

Buddy: Wow they got us in that fast, impressive. But really Brutus, we got to find somewhere to go and stay for the rest of our lives, instead of one place after another. But to do that we have to prove it.

Buddy overhears a group walking in the streets talking about a company called CMV.

Buddy:CMV?! What is that some sort of fashion show? Wait,

He looks in the newspaper and sees an ad for CMV

Brutus: Fighting, Buddy?

Buddy: Yes, Brutus fighting, I think we found our new home-

Couple thugs come out the shadows

Thug: Well well look who it is, you know after what you did to the manager, the Boss put a 100,000$ bounty on your heads.

Buddy: Really?! Well well.

Buddy somehow pulls out a camera from his trunks, and Brutus pulls out a stand for it. They set it up.

Buddy: Why don't we get this on tape, as proof, and then we go to our new home.

The thugs surround Brutus and Buddy, and as the screen fades to black, you can hear the thugs scream in agony.

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : When someone takes a shot at me,and doesn't expect me to fight back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rage Wed Dec 09, 2015 11:44 pm

After her loss to the Vixen's Champion, Cassie Maverick retreated to her hotel room. She made a habit of looking over her shoulder on the way home. Once checking in for the night, she'd made a habit of making sure the windows and doors were locked, even going so far as to push heavy future against the door to her room, making a barrier. There was a reason for the need for extra security. An evil man was after her and this wasn't something she could approach the police on neither.

No no. They simply wouldn't understand. That and Cassie doubted that even they could keep her safe. This man...this thing...this monster haunts her dreams turning them into fevered nightmares. She had something it wanted...something it needed to go back to whatever hellish pit it crawled out of. It was some kind of demon who took the form of a man to walk amongst those of the living. But the creature was weakened now because Cassie had the trinket that could restore it's power.

She took a moment to relax in her bed and examine the strange ruby centered amulet in her hands. It was beautiful...and dangerous should the demon get a hold of it again. While it was tempting to break the amulet or hock it in a pawn shop somewhere, Cassie knew that this was the only leverage she had against this fucking thing. Once this man, whom she jokingly refers to as "Colonel Sanders" eventually showed himself, she'd have some choice words for him. Until then, Cassie Maverick would remain here and wrestle in CMV Fusion for some extra cash. Hell, she might even become champion if she can keep a few steps ahead of her own damn FEAR.

Rage
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Childish Meltzer Thu Dec 10, 2015 11:42 pm

The camera opens to reveal #TrendingWorldwide in the toy aisle of a local Walmart.

Fusion: Outside of the Arena - Page 2 Walmart.topic.395-sfSpan

Shanaz has his newly won championship belt over his shoulder and the two men are busy looking for action figures of themselves in the toy aisle.

Shanaz: Here we are at heavyduty shop shop place looking for secretest santa gifts for all the CMV superstars who sad and sorry.  In all hung with care stockings #TrendingWorldwide deliver special happy gift of action figures to make smiles and giggles for all sourpuss angry men.  Shanaz so proud as monkey to be new champion and CMVerse know that Shanaz bring hustleloyaltyrespectteatimecroissantsmustachesandhappymeals to every single sangle match.  But this belt is not just Shanaz.  He want to say now before live studio audience that this belt is also Chet Taylor.  Without biffle Chet Easton Ellis, Shanaz would probably be cardboard box under down broken bridge in zombieland.  So, two champions for one title, and after next match, #TrendingWorldwide will once again have wizard of oz yellow brick road tag title belts to share as well.  We share more than twitter.  We share more than Barney.  We share more than mega film star Sharing Stone.  Tell DJ Boring and Fallujah Simpleton what the deal of day is Chet Met.

Chet: You know..you guys....you guys have ALOT to prove ok. Not only do you have to prove that you didn't win the belts on a fluke, that you even deserve those beautiful luscious gold belts, but also that if you even deserve to be in the very same ring as the CO-Light Heavyweight Champions #TrendingWorldWide, Guys you got a big mountain of a mustache to climb and you've been walking the streets with corns on your feet #Bars #IamNotaRapper Come on Shanaz let's go shoot nurf darts at families
Childish Meltzer
Childish Meltzer
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Maurie Sun Dec 13, 2015 5:26 pm

Jimmaurie
im telling you Nick, with this movie well be the top stars in a flash. Theyll have to put the titles on us.

Nick Harris
You sure? This doesnt seem like the best way.
Why not just train more?

Jimmaurie
Ridiculous! That takes forever. people care more of presentation not what youre being given.

They look in the mirrors as they get their makeup raedy for their up incoming movie. In the other door the two Main Stars, Mizfits; Aaron and Duke Briggs. They got the star roles due to their mic skills.With Amber infront, they appraoched into their trailer.

Jimmaurie
Time to audition.

Nick
The stage is the other way.

Jimmaurie
We're not going to the stage to get the roles. Follow me.

They knocked on the trailer as they were invited inside. They closed the door as they enteed as chaos broke loose inside as they all brawled. Security had taken them off set and out of the radius. They were sent back on the city bus.

Jimmaurie Williams:  2x CMV International Champion. Debut Episode 109.
Parker: 1x European Champion
Anthony Brown: 1x Television Champion
Miles Kelly: 1x Longest Reigning Rising Star Champion
Maurie
Maurie
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Meme Culture

Back to top Go down

Post by Maurie Sun Dec 13, 2015 8:35 pm

Jimmaurie
Okay, i'll admit, the action movie maybe wasn't our best first impression.

Nick Harris
Maybe because we almost got arrested for attacking two guys. Just a thought.

Jimmaurie
You could blame this onme or follow along. Its only your choice to become known or not.

Nick
Whatever, let's just do this no nonsense.

Jimmaurie
Whatever you say.
They both walk into the small building, looking around as they saw the poster on the wall for a new colone called, Decrease. Walkng into the building they approach the stand to sign up to represnt their company in commercials and ads. They sit and wait for their commercial audition as they see walking pass two dudes waring bright pink outfits. Sam and Lance, The Bromancers!

Jimmaurie
Who's the veteran out of us two? That's what i thought. I'll trust you once, but im calling the shots.

Nick
Deal, but we got this.

Lady
Harris and Williams?

Nick
We got this.
They audition same as last time without violence. They were then told to wait in the lounge. The two teams scowling at each other across the room as the ady came back. Both teams smiled as they saw her, ready for results.

Jimmaurie
YES!!

Lady
...You can go home now. Sam and Lance you got the gig.

Nick
You calm?

Jimmaurie
Im calm.

Nick
You sure?

Jimmaurie
Im sure. Let's just get out.

Lady
You want some ice cream,sugar?

They took the ice cream as they were on their way out. Jimmaurie snapped as he through one of the stools at them. He lunged toward as Nick tried stopping him, getting mixed and the shuffle. It turned into a brawl with ice cream in the hair and cones where they shouldnt be. But like last time, it ended with them being thrown onto the city bus.

Nick
okay this time i didnt hit because i thought they were girls. Still not my fault.

Maurie
Maurie
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by "The Mad Oyster" Hardline Mon Dec 14, 2015 10:30 pm

The screen shows up with our two clown characters, Buddy and Brutus, walking down a street with a couple things in their hands

Buddy: Good work back there Brutus, I mean you ripped out half that guys teeth!

Brutus: I also got peanut from same guy.

Buddy: Peanut? Wait, I didn't see any pean-

Buddy freaks out and jumps when he sees what's in Brutus's hand

Buddy: THAT AINT A PEANUT THATS A FINGER BRUTUS!!!

Brutus: Oh but I already had taste of it, no wonder it tasted weird.

Buddy looks freaked but then starts laughing out loud

Buddy: Oh Brutus, HA HA HA, that was sick, but funny.

Brutus: Yay me

Buddy then spots something

Buddy: Hah, look Brutus, we made it to CMV,

Both of them look at each other with smiles on their face

Buddy: Well, let's go!!

They both walk into the building and go straight to the nearest worker

Buddy: Excuse me, but where is the owner of this fine establishment?

The worker looks at both of them, freaked out as he watched Brutus still suck on that finger.

Worker: Yea just take the elevator to the top floor

Buddy: Thanks for your.....uhhhhh......cooperation, let's go Brutus!!

They both get in the elevator, hit the top button, and the screen fades to black as they enter the office.

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : When someone takes a shot at me,and doesn't expect me to fight back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Maurie Tue Dec 15, 2015 8:43 pm

One early off day morning, Williams and Harris were both riing arround in Nick's car for some morning McDonalds Pancakes. Nick had looked over at jimmaurie listening to his terrible album and yanked out the headphones.

Nick
We need to talk. #1 you need to chill and stop picking fights.#2 start listening to me becauseif you didn't remember i am the brains. And #3 we need to ditch these red rags for attires and pick up real gear.

Jimmaurie
You're right for once, i'll give you that. But i just spent half a million on the new ones. They'll come before Chriistmas.

Nick
Is this the same guy that threw a chair at two guys saying im right?

Jimmaurie
Get cocky and you're attire might get "lost" during shipping.

Nick
Noted.

Jimmaurie
I'll ty and keep my chill.(Crossing his fingers behind his back) My Brotha?

Nick
My Brotha!

Maurie
Maurie
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Dashing Tue Dec 15, 2015 11:01 pm

This CMV.com exclusive kicks off at an airport of some kind and we see Fusion general manager, Yuri Sokolov, about to address the camera.

Sokolov
Ah, what a beautiful day it is for celebration! What are we celebrating you may ask? Hmm, well, the eventual firing of that beast, Bison, of course! You see, I've taken the liberty of flying in a man, ah, I use word lightly, who will not just beat Bison at Battle Scars, but CRUSH him!!! This man will eat at Bison's soul, devour it whole, before discarding his pathetic remains, ahhh. Who is this being I speak of? A REAL monster, not some roided freak, who can't mind his own business! Let's just say, at Battle Scars, Bison will know the TRUE meaning, of FEAR!!!

Yuri laughs a hardy laugh before taking off, looking to greet this mystery man at his terminal.

Bludgeon

1x Mr. Money in The Bank, 2x World Heavyweight Champion, 1x United States champion, 2x CMV World Tag Team champion, 1x CMV International champion, 1x CMV Unified World Tag Team champion, 1x CMV Anarchy champion, KING of the RING 2019, former Supremacy general manager, Glammy award for Feud of the Year, Glammy award for Tag Team of the Year (W/Borton), 2x Glammy Award for Heel of the Year
Xander Slate
HOW WAS HE NOT A WORLD CHAMPION!?
Mr. Dashing
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Humor : Knock knock!

https://communityuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content