Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Trash Pandas
Saw: A New identity-Chapter Zero (Introduction) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Saw: A New identity-Chapter Zero (Introduction) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Saw: A New identity-Chapter Zero (Introduction) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Saw: A New identity-Chapter Zero (Introduction) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Saw: A New identity-Chapter Zero (Introduction) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Saw: A New identity-Chapter Zero (Introduction) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Saw: A New identity-Chapter Zero (Introduction) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Saw: A New identity-Chapter Zero (Introduction) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Saw: A New identity-Chapter Zero (Introduction) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

» A Challenge From the Black
Saw: A New identity-Chapter Zero (Introduction) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2024 9:26 pm by Jason Spade

Saw: A New identity-Chapter Zero (Introduction)

+2
The Alpha Female FURY
Miztacular
6 posters

Go down

Saw: A New identity-Chapter Zero (Introduction) Empty Saw: A New identity-Chapter Zero (Introduction)

Post by Miztacular Mon Jul 31, 2017 7:48 pm

Saw: A New identity-Chapter Zero (Introduction) Saww10

CMV Presents
SAW
An Alternate Identity

Chapter 0-Introduction

Months had passed since the final Jigsaw killings, the citizens of New York had begun to settle and leave the tragedies of the past few years behind them. Carrying on their days as usual, truly not appreciating their lives as if none of them had heard Jigsaws true message. However this is in fact the city that never sleeps, and for those in Law Enforcement, it was not yet over. During this rainy Friday evening, the police of the New York Police Department were hard at work, wrapping up the files and moving on. All of the men associated with the Jigsaw murders were either in custody, dead or missing. It was surely over at this point.. Or so Detective Andrews, Special Agent St. Daniels and the rest of the NYPD believed…

“That’s gotta be a wrap”

A gritty voice is the first thing heard as Detective Chris Andrews signs off on his last bit of paperwork connected to the Jigsaw murders. “This whole thing was crazy”. Andrews turns around to see Special Agent St. Daniels turning to face him, spinning in his chair slapping a fat stack of paperwork onto the desk. “It’s been a piling stack of dogshit that’s for sure” Andrews barks in response to D’Angelo who stands to his feet… “Yeah”.... “I’m just glad it’s all over.”. Chris Andrews raises his hand, patting D’Angelo on the back as he responds. “It’s never over in our line of work buddy, that’s just the way it is, now, you want anything from the cafeteria?” Special Agent St. Daniels simply laughs as he looks to grab his coat from the hanger. “Are you crazy, It’s almost ten o’clock! On a Friday! I gotta get my beauty sleep before the game tomorrow.” Andrews simply shakes his head “Bah” he barks “you Americans and your poor mans football”... “Don’t you mean Soccer?” St. Daniels says instantly in response. Andrews just waves him off to another laugh from St. Daniels. “Well, you get some rest old man, I’ll see you on Monday”. Special Agent St. Daniels, with his coat on and a briefcase in hand makes his way down the corridor towards the exit while Detective Andrews sits back down at his desk where he lets out a sigh of relief, by this time Monday it’ll be all in the past.

Hours go by and Detective Andrews has been hard at work, filing paperwork, readying the case folder to be sent down to storage, he grabs his cup of tea, taking a sip as he reads over his work when he is startled by a voice in the background. “Was amazing wasn’t it?” Andrews spits out his tea and jumps to his feet, gun in the air aiming directly at the head of a man, who in returns screams “WOAH, WOAH, WOAH”... “Jesus…” Andrews says. “You almost scared the god damn life out of me Tyson.” Andrews lowers his gun back to his holster. “What are you doing here this late anyway? There’s nothing left for the forensics.” Tyson simply scratches his jagged beard for a moment before answering. “Eh, I’ve been staying behind a lot recently, still going over the bodies, reading the reports, the whole ordeal was very interesting." Andrews’ eyes widen. “You sick bastard!” Tyson simply chuckles. “No, not the killings themselves, but, the way Jigsaw went about his business, never actually killing anyone, always having a reasoning, a plan, being able to read people… It was all so… Interesting” Andrews shakes his head, under the impression that Tyson Cage was some sort of delusional idiot.. “Get back down to forensics kid, you’re crazy.” Andrews turns his head back to his work for a brief moment before turning back around. “And another thi---” Cage was nowhere to be seen. Andrews just shrugs, looking to get his head back to work.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In his apartment in New York, Chris Andrews truly embodies the meaning of “The City that never sleeps”. During his weekend off, he’s not out partying, he’s not watching the game, he’s hard at work in his study, tapping away on his personal computer. Spending his spare time fishing through various cold cases that the precinct has long given up on. Living alone he has the free time to do these kinds of things, nobody depending on him, nobody he has to please. However his busy day off doesn’t last long. He feels a buzzing in his right pocket, pulling out his phone noticing Special Agent St. Daniels is the caller. He picks up with a disgruntled “huh”... “Hey man, it’s D’Angelo, I’ve got the game going on over here at my place, thought if you had nothing going on you could come over, we got a couple of the guys from work over here if you’d like, would be goo--” Andrews cuts him off in his tracks with a blunt “no thanks” before hanging up the phone and hurrying back to his work. "These damn kids and their shitty version of football" he mumbles as he gets back to work, once again tapping away.

The hours go by and after a long hard "day off" Andrews rises to his feet and switches the Television on, looking to catch up on the News before his evening run, he may not be in his athletic prime but he's maintained his discipline over the years, always looking to improve, physically and mentally, work first, people second, which was always good for him, for he wasn't exactly a people person with his temper and all. As Detective Andrews sits in his Manhattan apartment, a tin of soup in hands, watching the news, once again his day off is interrupted by the buzzing in his trousers. He sighs and pulls out his phone once again, noticing Special Agent St. Daniels' name on the caller ID, he lets it ring to voicemail.. But it only rings again and with a scowl on his face Andrews picks the phone up and answers with an aggressive "What?!". Various voices can be heard in the background as Special Agent St. Daniels speaks into the phone in a sincere tone. "Chris... Looks like our case isn't closed yet". The Detectives eyes widen... "Which case do you mean?".. St.Daniels stays quiet on the other end of the phone. "D'ANGELO" Chris shouts. "Case 2240F" Special Agent St. Daniels says, calmly. "The Jigsaw case.... I'm on my way right now..."

Could it really be happening again, it was impossible. Andrews thought as he made his way to the crime scene, pondering the events he may come to see. Jigsaws been dead for years, his associates are in custody, dead, or missing. Surely this can't be related to the Jigsaw Killings? His mind raced other various situations as he made the turn down 51st Street towards the scene of the crime, several police cars had already started a blockade, cutting off the area. While Andrews was making his way to the scene. Special Agent St. Daniels was already there, investigating. Standing inside an old ruined building, near enough pitch black if it wasn't for the flashlights of the officers around him. Body parts were scattered across the floor, while another woman was sat shivering in the corner, being attended to my the emergency services. "What have we got?" St. Daniels turns around to see Andrews behind him and the duo immediately get to work..

"Well, what can I say Detective. It's the handiwork of the Jigsaw killer. Look around, cameras watching the game" St. Daniels points up to see a camera in ever corner of the room watching over them. "We have two devices here, one strapped around each of the Victims necks, rigged to discharge an electric shock if the task at hand wasn't completed." Andrews turns his head in disgust before answering "What was the task?" D'Angelo begins to walk over to the wall, where a small screen is found with a play button labelled 'Play Me'. "Take a look for yourself Detective." Andrews steps in and presses the button.. The screen flickers for a moment, before the video starts..

The camera turns on revealing a puppet, sitting down on a table, it's face slowly turns towards the camera. "It can't be..." Andrews says as the footage continues. "Hello Andrew, Amber. I want to play a game. You've spent your lives making a living off of other peoples misfortune. Smuggling drugs across the border acting as if you truly are just one big happy family. Selling them to people, ruining their lives, giving them... Permanent Damage. Well now today you too will be scared for life. The device around your necks is rigged to your spine, connecting to the other persons heartbeat. If the other persons heart stops beating, your device will unlock. If you really are this, happy family you to choose to present yourselves as you can simply wait out the sixty second timer, in which both devices will set off an electrical discharge killing you both. The only way to survive is to scar yourself as you've scarred others, by killing your sibling. The choice is yours. Live or die."

"They had to fight to the death?" Andrews asked.. D'Angelo St. Daniels pulls out a plastic bag containing a revolver, holding it up high. "There was no fighting, just one bullet, the game wasn't to inflict pain on the other, they could be killed instantly, the game was to scar themselves for life" St. Daniels states. Chris Andrews points up to the camera's once again, "is there any way we can check the feed for these?" Special Agent St. Daniels simply shakes his head in response. Andrews, frustrated kicks the wall, letting out a scream as he does. "Excuse me, officers" Andrews and St. Daniels turn around to see a young woman, small in frame with long black hair approaching them. She extends her hand and greets the duo "Officer Steel here." Andrews shakes her hand followed by St. Daniels as she continues talking. "I can't help but notice you haven't examined the bodies yet, of both the alive victim, and the dead one. But while this looks like Jigsaws M.O. It's not exactly the same, take a look." Steel crouches over the body of the dead victim, Andrew Briggs, and lifts his shirt up, revealing the shape of a sun shining, much like one a child would draw, a circle with lines coming off of it. "Hmm, Jigsaw normally carves out a Jigsaw piece from his victims" Andrews says. "Yes" Steel responds, "but this isn't Jigsaw, we're dealing with a copycat" Andrews shakes his head as they stand back up, he points towards the survivor and asks. "Does she have a marking too?" Steel nods and begins to lead them over to the survivor, still being attended to by the medical team, Andrews gestures them away for a minute as Steel begins to speak to the survivor. "Amber, could you lift up the bottom of your shirt, please, and show the detective your scar." Tears run down the cheek of Amber Briggs as she lifts up the base of her shirt, arms shaking as she does, revealing the same scar as her now deceased brother. Detective Andrews nods, and now speaking calmly he says "Thank you for your help Amber."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hours Earlier.

Upon waking up in a cold dark room, Andrew Briggs could feel nothing but pain in his back, he could see nothing, hear nothing, smell nothing. Andrew begins to pat himself down, in a panic trying to figure out where he is and who might have done this. As his hand rolls over his neck he feels cold steel wrapping around his neck, he follows the contraption with his hands feeling the blood trickling down his back. He scrambles to his feet in a panic, tripping over something as he does, hearing a grunting noise. He looks around.. "HELP" he screams.. "Is someone there?" a light feminine voice can be heard to Andrews left. He instantly recognises the voice though and shouts "Amber... Amber is that you?!" to which she responds with "Andrew!? Where are we?!".. Before Andrew can reply, their attention is directed towards a screen on the far end of the room which shows only static, highlighting a "Play Me" button with glow in the dark ink on the wall. Andrew and Amber Briggs stumble across the room. panting, sweating, scared out of their own skin "We're going to get out of this" he says, but deep down he's unsure, knowing he has to say anything to ensure his sister stays calm. Andrew leans on the wall and presses the button, moments go by until finally it plays. The same video the detectives found investigating this very crime scene.

"Hello Andrew, Amber. I want to play a game. You've spent your lives making a living off of other peoples misfortune. Smuggling drugs across the border acting as if you truly are just one big happy family. Selling them to people, ruining their lives, giving them... Permanent Damage. Well now today you too will be scared for life. The device around your necks is rigged to your spine, connecting to the other persons heartbeat. If the other persons heart stops beating, your device will unlock. If you really are this, happy family you to choose to present yourselves as you can simply wait out the sixty second timer, in which both devices will set off an electrical discharge killing you both. The only way to survive is to scar yourself as you've scarred others, by killing your sibling. The choice is yours. Live or die."

"Ohhh what the fuck, what the fuck, what the fuuuuuck!" Andrew screams as he tries to fiddle with the device around his neck, Amber drops to the floor next to the wall in tears. The countdown on the screen being his only source of light Andrew begins to look around the room, desperate to find some sort of escape, making out what is to be a door, he yanks on the handle. "God dammit it's locked!" He punches the door in frustration before turning around to see his sister, still out of it on the floor, head buried in her lap under the belief that he life is almost over. Andrew goes over noticing only 40 seconds left on the timer. He crouches down beside her and begins to talk. "Look... Amber, there's only one way out of this, either we both die, or one of us live. It's my fault we're here, I put us down this path. You have to do it. You.... You have to kill me." Amber looks up with tears falling down her cheek and shakes her head, knowing she won't be able to do it. Andrew, visibly annoyed by this raises his hand and smacks her across the face. "AMBER... You HAVE to do this!" Amber, slowly but surely rises to her feet, grabbing her brother by the neck she begins to squeeze, her tears dropping off of her face and rolling off of her brothers cheek. But she lets go... Unable to do it... "I'm sorry.." she whimpers, as she drops him to the floor, still very alive. "No no no no NO! Amber, we're both going to die in twenty three seconds! YOU can live!" He begins looking around the room frantically, as the clock ticks down his hand runs across some cold metal on the floor. "I found something!" He shouts, picking up, and as it shines in the light coming off of the television screen he realises... It's a gun. With only twelve seconds left he opens the chamber noticing only one bullet. Amber on the other side of the room still hasn't moved. Shaken from what's going on, practically accepting her impending death. Andrews holds the gun to his chest and turns around to face his sister and with a voice full of emotion he mutters... "It's over." She looks up at him through the tears in her eyes to see him blow his own brains out with the revolver with only seconds to go...

She hears a click on her neck and the device opens. Freeing her.. She runs over to the body of her brother, her eyes pouring as she holds him in her arms only to feel a burning sensation of the collar going off, forcing her to let go. She stands to her feet and screams for help, walking around the room, looking for an escape to which she doesn't find. Eventually walking back over to the electrified body of her brother she pries the revolver from his cold dead hands and raises it to her own forehead, pulling the trigger, only to hear a click... "There was only one shot.." she mumbles, dropping the revolver to the floor. She shakes her head and falls to her knees hearing a door open in the background. The sound of a rusty wheel can be heard echoing around the room, and out from the shadows it comes, the patented tricycle, the puppet from the video.. She looks up, but nothing but air can escape her mouth.. An audio recording begins to play from the puppet.. "Congratulations Amber... you have survived the, rehabilitation process... So many people fail to see the value of life, but not you... Not anymore." The tricycle begins to wheel backwards around the corner, through the door it came which shuts behind it. Amber, still traumatised struggles to react properly and simply screams "WAIT!! How do I get out of here?!" To no response, she collapses on the floor next to her brother, awaiting the polices arrival...

I had been planning this for a few days, so sorry to Jrod for posting it first. Appreciate any feedback, much like with batmans TWD, the names and looks are the same, but these are not wrestlers, they live different lives. I've got some plans for a lot of characters ahead but feel free to drop any ideas below.

Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Humor : Making Sons uncomfortable

Back to top Go down

Saw: A New identity-Chapter Zero (Introduction) Empty Re: Saw: A New identity-Chapter Zero (Introduction)

Post by Miztacular Mon Jul 31, 2017 9:04 pm

If you have never seen all of the saw movies and just want to know what you're in for. Take a watch of this, it's long but it recaps all 7 really well. Now I won't be using the characters from this, just the concept, the traps will not be the same for the most part, the iconic reverse bear trap might make a return but who knows. It's a little gory but it should get you up to speed. It's not required by any means though, but it might help.

Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Saw: A New identity-Chapter Zero (Introduction) Empty Re: Saw: A New identity-Chapter Zero (Introduction)

Post by The Alpha Female FURY Mon Jul 31, 2017 9:30 pm

I have an idea, one key to free someone from a trap is inside Gavins stomach.

Grid & Animal- The Blood Brothers- 1xTornado Tag Champions

Gavin 'Extreme' Wheeler- The Wanderers -1XTag Team Champion with THE BISH
Jenny Wheeler

Takeshi Matsumoto- New Orient Express -1xTag Team Champion with Mr Showtime

Saw: A New identity-Chapter Zero (Introduction) 206
Saw: A New identity-Chapter Zero (Introduction) Steve-austin-WWE-office-chair-entrance-ramp-1405013594C
Saw: A New identity-Chapter Zero (Introduction) DX4ewHCW0AArx4j
The Alpha Female FURY
The Alpha Female FURY
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Dashing Mon Jul 31, 2017 10:02 pm

Why y'all doin this shit instead of PROMOS

Bludgeon

1x Mr. Money in The Bank, 2x World Heavyweight Champion, 1x United States champion, 2x CMV World Tag Team champion, 1x CMV International champion, 1x CMV Unified World Tag Team champion, 1x CMV Anarchy champion, KING of the RING 2019, former Supremacy general manager, Glammy award for Feud of the Year, Glammy award for Tag Team of the Year (W/Borton), 2x Glammy Award for Heel of the Year
Xander Slate
HOW WAS HE NOT A WORLD CHAMPION!?
Mr. Dashing
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Humor : Knock knock!

https://communityuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Topher Mod Mon Jul 31, 2017 10:05 pm

Mr. Dashing wrote:Why y'all doin this shit instead of PROMOS

Saw: A New identity-Chapter Zero (Introduction) Vince-mcmahon-smoking-skull-because-fuck-you-thats-why

Always wanted to use that pic lol....will read this later tho..

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : yes :D

Back to top Go down

Post by Miztacular Mon Jul 31, 2017 10:09 pm

Mr. Dashing wrote:Why y'all doin this shit instead of PROMOS
You don't appreciate my promo's

Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Miztacular Tue Aug 01, 2017 4:59 am

in the future instead of copying and pasting Jigsaws tapes in the story I have decided I'll make them come to life for a more immersive read. Check this one out that I did for the trap in this chapter. Sounds just like Jigsaw

Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vic Tue Aug 01, 2017 6:57 am

10/10 would read again Very Happy

2x Slammy Winner (Match of The Year) (Vixen of The Year)
Duke(Supremacy) -
1x Tornado Tag Team Champion w/ Buzzsaw Jack (Inaugural)
Andrew Briggs(Supremacy) -
3 Time! 3 Time! 3 Time! - CMV LHW Champion
1x Fusion Tag Champion W/ PJ Moon & XGen Classic Winners
1x & Current CMV Undisputed Champion
2019 KOTR Winner
The Briggs Family & Friends

Xbox Live Gamertag: Purple oFireo
Vic
Vic
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Humor : Eh! What's this aboot?

http://bestcashjob.com/?refer=6644

Back to top Go down

Post by Childish Meltzer Tue Aug 01, 2017 1:55 pm

Hayden been training his whole life to do kinky torture porn ever since American Justice/Hayden

Saw: A New identity-Chapter Zero (Introduction) Receiv12
Childish Meltzer
Childish Meltzer
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Dashing Tue Aug 01, 2017 2:00 pm

Will Miz be making an appearence?

Bludgeon

1x Mr. Money in The Bank, 2x World Heavyweight Champion, 1x United States champion, 2x CMV World Tag Team champion, 1x CMV International champion, 1x CMV Unified World Tag Team champion, 1x CMV Anarchy champion, KING of the RING 2019, former Supremacy general manager, Glammy award for Feud of the Year, Glammy award for Tag Team of the Year (W/Borton), 2x Glammy Award for Heel of the Year
Xander Slate
HOW WAS HE NOT A WORLD CHAMPION!?
Mr. Dashing
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Humor : Knock knock!

https://communityuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Miztacular Tue Aug 01, 2017 2:53 pm

Nah but Slate will Wink

Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Miztacular Mon Aug 07, 2017 2:32 am

Chapter one should be up in the coming days

Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down