Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Why Quinn Why???? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Why Quinn Why???? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Why Quinn Why???? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Why Quinn Why???? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Why Quinn Why???? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

» A Challenge From the Black
Why Quinn Why???? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2024 9:26 pm by Jason Spade

» Un viejo enemiga regresa
Why Quinn Why???? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 25, 2024 3:13 pm by Jason Spade

» Una súplica de ayuda
Why Quinn Why???? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 21, 2024 9:33 pm by Jason Spade

» The Price of Love
Why Quinn Why???? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 11, 2024 3:23 pm by krzy

» Best Friends, Pals, Buddies! AMMITTTTTYYYY!
Why Quinn Why???? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 10, 2024 11:18 am by Master Ogon

Why Quinn Why????

2 posters

Go down

Why Quinn Why???? Empty Why Quinn Why????

Post by Topher Mod Thu Aug 10, 2017 10:35 pm

We are live for another episode of Ferocity,  the fans are hyped as ever as they prepare to be entertained by the Vixens of CMV. Lisa Evans steps into the ring with a mic in her hand…

Lisa :  Ladies and Gentlemen, my guest at this time…. She is your NEEEEEEEEEEW CMV Undisputed Woman’s Champion… Give it up for Kitty Quinn-Belle.

A deafening chorus of boos erupts as Quinn-Belle’s theme plays……….. 10 seconds pass and out comes The Champ and the Fans get even louder, sure there is a few cheers from the male fans, Quinn does her trademark pose on the ropes with a smug smile beaming across her beautiful face.
Quinn finally stands next to Lisa Evans….But as Lisa is about to ask a question, the fans begin chanting Why Quinn Why?...  Quinn smiles and shakes her head, but the fans still chant it, Quinn looks at Lisa and then all around the arena, she unhooks the title from her waist and hoists it up high for the whole universe to see. Quinn grabs a mic from Lisa and yells…

Quinn :  THAT’S WHY!!!!!!

The fans not happy with Quinn’s words start chanting BITCH….BITCH….BITCH.

Lisa : I guess that answers why you did what you did, was it worth it Quinn, look out there, the boys and girls who looked up to you and saw you as a role model, even the adults too, was it really worth it.

Quinn looks at Lisa bemused and says…

Quinn : ……………… Was it worth it, do ya see what I have in my possession…..All of you take a good, long, hard look at what the future holds……. Me as the CMV Undisputed Champion. This here is my division…. And no I’m not talking about some has-been’s division like we`ve witnessed in the past but a division where I rule the kingdom, after all I am Queen Quinn of Ireland

The true Queen of the Ring.

The original Queen if you will…..

Hell I was Queen waaaaaaaaay before Tia became a so called Queen of the Ring, and I sure as hell was a Queen before that other Vixen who won it the year before,  her name escapes me, but you know who I mean right, she became Queen, a week later I destroyed her in minutes…. My point is STOP CALLING ME KITTY, KITTY IS DEAD. Long live the Queen and long live the Queen’s Division because like it or not I am The Champ, and now I’m….

QUEEN  OF CMV.

Lisa : C’mon Quinn this isn’t you talking, You were one of the most popular Vixens in CMV history….Why Quinn Why is the hottest topic in CMV. Why Quinn?

Quinn : Ughhh…. Why Quinn Why really, are you that stupid, I just showed you why…. Fine, listen up…… I’ll tell you why….  I worked my ass off for this company from day one, I built up my unique personality, sure people laughed and joked that I botched a lot, they would chant “BOTCH” every time I wrestled. No one respected me, no one had my back, look how many bitches attacked me, they knew I was the biggest threat in CMV….Then I became The Champ last year….. FOR A MONTH, Jade Divine stole my Ascendance moment…. Fast forward a year later and like Divine did the previous year, I won the Vixens mini rumble where I would challenge The Champ at Implosion… You all saw the highlight packages for Implosion right….What did it show….. Me loosing at Ascendance…. Me loosing to Megan Cooper. Lack of respect in this god damn company  is what it is, when I lost to Divine, were the fans thinking of me, no… I didn’t turn my back on them…. They turned there backs on me…..They were cheering for Divine, did I get my rematch….No…Even after a week later I defeated her in a non title match, was I given a rematch… NOOO.....  One  whole god damn year it took for me to get a title match and I had to earn it through a battle royal, where literally anyone involved could have won it…  I was pushed aside when I should have been main eventing every PPV. So I did what needed to be done, seeing as every other bitch in this company were getting title opportunities except me….Well like I said earlier …  TAKE A GOOD, LONG , HARD LOOK because The Queen of Bitch-Slaps is The Champ.

Lisa : Well tonight Kristen Page takes on Amber Briggs to determine your challenger for the UK special, your thoughts please.

Quinn : Well, I’ll be watching and I hope they destroy each other because neither deserve a shot at my woman’s championship. But I have a message for the winner and any one who dares challenge me……come closer Lisa.

Quinn grabs Lisa and locks in the Alarm Belle’s, Lisa is aping out and screaming as the painful submission is locked in tight, the fans boo as Lisa looses consciousness.

**And the scene fades, unless Miz wants to do a promo, but if not then ice cream for all.**

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : yes :D

Back to top Go down

Why Quinn Why???? Empty Re: Why Quinn Why????

Post by Miztacular Fri Aug 11, 2017 2:17 am

Later on in the evening

Moments before tonights Main Event, the crowd sit in wait excited for what is sure to be an absolute classic up next when two of the greats Kristen Page and Amber Briggs battle it out for a chance to once again rise to the top of the division. But, little did they know this packed crowd here in Oklahoma is set for an even bigger surprise..

As Jade Dynamites theme blares throughout the stadium, the crowd explodes to their feet chanting the name of arguably the single greatest Vixen this company has ever seen knowing they are moments away from witnessing Jade Dynamite speak in a CMV ring for the first time in over 6 months. Moments go by, the crowd is yet to die down and out she comes, a microphone in her hand and that vintage look of determination on her face, cracking the slightest smile over the reaction the crowd are giving her, but for the most part, acting as if they aren't even there. Dynamite makes her way down the ramp towards the ring where she scales the steel steps. However as she stands on the steel steps, we see something we've not seen from Dynamite in her entire career. A look of genuine happiness as she spreads her arms out, looking up at the ceiling and taking in the overwhelming reception the crowd are giving her. She stands there, moments pass by before she finally steps into the ring, and again showing signs of change as she walks over to every ring post, scaling the turnbuckles and raising her arms for the crowd. It takes almost an entire 5 minutes before she finally stands in the center of the ring, ready to speak, allowing the crowd to simmer down to which she raises the microphone to her mouth for the first time in over half a year.

Jade Dynamite:
You know, they say you never truly know what you have until it's gone. It took me almost 9 months to realise it. This moment right here, is the accumulation of a lifes work, the reception all of you guys have given me, is why I miss this place. I know I was never exactly, the nicest to each and everyone of you before. But while I was away for 8 months, something was missing, it didn't feel right not hearing the chants of my name ringing in my ears. But don't get it twisted, I don't regret a thing, the way I acted in my first run, led me to the heights I am at now, and I certainly didn't regret the 8 months out I had, anyone in my position would have done the same, if Hollywood comes calling, you answer the call. That's just how it is. But if there's one thing that I hold closer to my heart than money, than fame, it's this division. My Division, The Dynamite Division!

The crowd once again begin to chant "Dy-na-mite" over and over, while the look on the face of Jade in the center of the ring transitions from happy to stern as she focuses on the task at hand.

Jade Dynamite:
And you know I'm excited to get back in the ring, it's the new generation, the new show, Ferocity, and I'm looking forward to showing each and everyone of you in the back why I reigned supreme for 9 months. Why nobody could touch me for well over a year before I was finally.... Finally pinned clean. Some will claim I've jumped the line, but I'll point you back to the title shot I was promised at the start of this season, because to this very DAY! I have still yet to have my one on one rematch, there's always a target on my back, there's always someone out to get me. Why?! Because they know what it means to beat me, and so they grasp on what little hope they may have of beating me, but it all ends up the same, they go boom.

For over a year, unworthy Champions have sat in my throne, each of them failing to live up to the bar I set, until Redemption Road, in just over three weeks, a year from the day where I was set to originally get my rematch clause before it was swept out from beneath me by the very person who is in action up next. Kristen Page. Hmmph, We've been in this situation before. At Redemption Road I will reclaim my Championship, my throne, and most importantly, my division.. No Matter who walks out of the UK Show with the belt, be it you Kristen, be it Amber Briggs, or be it Kitty Quinn-Belle. Any and of all you will have a target on your back, and there's a missile coming right in your direction, and everybody in this arena, everybody in the CMV Universe knows I don't miss.

Jade Dynamite lowers the microphone for a brief moment and points up to the titantron, where the faces of Amber Briggs, Kristen Page and Quinn-Belle appear on the screen, in said order, left to right. Dynamite continues on.

Jade Dynamite:
Lets have a look here.. Amber Briggs. A has been, we were the pioneers of our respective shows, but... She was simply a lesser version of me. We both became the first Champions on our respective shows, but hers was made insignificant side by side with mine, and she's been a nobody ever since. Struggling to climb the ladder. Getting this opportunity purely by chance that the fans voted her in. Should she be my opponent at Redemption Road, she will be torn to pieces in mere seconds, blown to smithereens as I show the world who truly was the better Champion, while she lay crumpled on the canvas like the has been she really is.

Dynamites extended arm transitions from pointing into a thumbs down, to which a cross covers the face of Amber Briggs on the titantron and Dynamite shakes her head in sheer disappointment before continuing on.

Jade Dynamite:
Up next, the second longest reigning Champion besides myself... Kristen Page. But if we really think about it. Her reign should have been cut in half. I had her beaten, 2-1 in our Iron Woman match in the Main Event of last years Contingency but with 30 seconds to go... I was attacked causing the match to be thrown off, shocker... There's not much to say about Kristen, she abused her power to pad her accolades, make the world feel like she was a good Champion, when in essence her entire reign was overshadowed by the what if that is myself. She's changed her ways but she'll always be the same pitiful rat to me and if we go one on one at Redemption Road I'll be sure to give the world the same conclusion we were 30 seconds away from getting at Redemption Road. Me standing tall with my belt held high.

Once again Jade Dynamite forms a thumbs down with her extended hand causing an X to appear over the face of Kristen Page. She gives of a smile of pity before finalising her point.

Jade Dynamite:
Aaaand now last and most certainly least, the most overrated Vixen on this roster today, ladies and gentlement give it up for KITTY Quinn-Belle. Quinn, to be honest, if you didn't have that belt I wouldn't know who you are. In fact, the only tape I've seen on you is you getting your ass kicked to Jade Divine in the iMPLOSION hype package. I saw what you said earlier Quinn. You're saying they're disrespecting you, but you losing to Jade Divine is the most notable thing in your career... Until you won that belt anyhow. But I see right through your hype. Because that's all you are Quinn, you're hype. You're protected because you push the needle, well at Redemption Road, if you even have the belt at that point which I sincerely doubt you will, your protection is over. You will meet your match and you will meet your maker, don't get used to being called Queen.. Hell, I'll still keep calling you Kitty, because that's all you are in my kingdom. Just another kitty cat within my jungle. I hope you're looking forward to once again saying that you were only champ for a month Kitty, because should you walk out of the UK with that belt, you'll be walking right into my path, right onto my pressure plate, and at that very moment you'll realise that your destiny is nothing more than second place. A transitional Champion for those far better than you. If you have a message for me, I'd recommend you come out and say it, instead of strangling a reporter, hidden away in the back like the coward you are. You may call yourself a Queen, and that's cute.. But Quinn..

I am a God.

Records speak for themselves.

Jade Dynamite drops the microphone to the canvas, and with her extended hand for the last time she makes a thumbs down, once again leaving an X across the face of Quinn on the Titantron to the crowds amusement, she chuckles to herself briefly before exiting the ring, heading up the ramp towards the back while the camera begins to fade to black.

Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Humor : Making Sons uncomfortable

Back to top Go down

Post by Topher Mod Wed Aug 16, 2017 1:56 pm

This promo was before the Page V Briggs match obviously
-------------------------------------------------

Quinn’s theme plays and out comes the current reigning CMV Undisputed Womans Champion, the fans begin to boo before she even begins to speak, Quinn looks at the fans to the right side and then to the left side, she shakes her head and puts the mic up to  her mouth, but the fans boo louder, she lowers the mic… This goes on several times….  She looks down at the ring to see Jade  waiting with her arms folded…. But Quinn smiles and begins slow clapping…

QB : Nice speech Jade, Nice speech indeed…… You may have fooled these morons in Tulsa Okla-freakin-homa, But I know you…. I know the real Jade Dynamite…. All these idiots cheering for you, when we know you couldn’t care less about them, All you ever cared about is one thing… This right here ** Quinn holds up the the title** …. You actually think you’re a God…. Maybe you’re confused… When people say God not this bitch again, they don’t really mean you’re a God.

Jade you made a huge mistake in returning to CMV, you should have stayed in Hollywood making B-Rated movies or R-Rated a jobs a job right, but you’ll get to “Job” when you face me at Redemption Road and believe me, it will be against me,  Not Kristen Page ... Not  Amber Briggs.... But me The Queen of Bitch-Slaps. The Dynamite Division just went Boom and not in the way you wanted it to, The Fuse was extinguished ....This isn't last year where your biggest threat was some fat chick who had a funny jaw, yea you remember her right, Nancy Hurt…. Where is she now…. Probably working the streets,  my point is your little Division was pathetic, you never faced off against anyone like me before…. I am the Queen of CMV …. I am Queen Quinn-Belle and at Redemption Road Alarm Belle’s
Will be heard all around the world as I make you Tap.

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : yes :D

Back to top Go down

Post by Miztacular Wed Aug 16, 2017 1:59 pm

Damn
Straight FIIIIIIYYAAAAAAAA

Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Humor : Making Sons uncomfortable

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down