Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Trash Pandas
*-A Short Yet Bitter Sweet Message To The Kip-Up Kings*- (Perry Heenan Promo) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
*-A Short Yet Bitter Sweet Message To The Kip-Up Kings*- (Perry Heenan Promo) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
*-A Short Yet Bitter Sweet Message To The Kip-Up Kings*- (Perry Heenan Promo) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
*-A Short Yet Bitter Sweet Message To The Kip-Up Kings*- (Perry Heenan Promo) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
*-A Short Yet Bitter Sweet Message To The Kip-Up Kings*- (Perry Heenan Promo) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
*-A Short Yet Bitter Sweet Message To The Kip-Up Kings*- (Perry Heenan Promo) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
*-A Short Yet Bitter Sweet Message To The Kip-Up Kings*- (Perry Heenan Promo) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
*-A Short Yet Bitter Sweet Message To The Kip-Up Kings*- (Perry Heenan Promo) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
*-A Short Yet Bitter Sweet Message To The Kip-Up Kings*- (Perry Heenan Promo) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

» A Challenge From the Black
*-A Short Yet Bitter Sweet Message To The Kip-Up Kings*- (Perry Heenan Promo) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2024 9:26 pm by Jason Spade

*-A Short Yet Bitter Sweet Message To The Kip-Up Kings*- (Perry Heenan Promo)

Go down

*-A Short Yet Bitter Sweet Message To The Kip-Up Kings*- (Perry Heenan Promo) Empty *-A Short Yet Bitter Sweet Message To The Kip-Up Kings*- (Perry Heenan Promo)

Post by BatmanBatemanEC3 Fri Aug 11, 2017 10:48 am

*-After His Match In Which Perry And His Ascendance Opponents Kip Up Kings Reigned Victorious tonight, The CMV Anarchy champ is seen backstage near the interview area ,wanting to address the duo.*-

Interviewer: Perry, What Are Your Thoughts Going Into Ascendance Where You Wil Defend In A Triple Threat Match, involving Yourself And The Kip-Up Kings?

Don't Be Fooled. Tonight The Kip-Up Kings And I reigned Supreme And After The Match my emotions took control and there I stood centre of the ring, centre spotlight also, everyone keeping an eager eye, popcorn in hand, you were all on the edge of your seat in anticipation waiting for the moment for one us to strike and blind-sight one another. But Im Not That Cheap, Im Not Like then, I dont need to play dirty cos Your all aware , the Kip-Up Kings especially all it takes mam, is one Dog Collar Outta Of Nowhere And You Hear The Voice Of The Commentator as follows ''That is All She Wrote'' And At Ascendance Nothing Changes, Nothing Alters Because Its A Triple Threat, Nothing Changes Because It Could Potentially Turn Into A handicap No. The Pitbull Going Into The Biggest Fight Of his Short Career Is Very Much So Going In With The Same Mentality Ive Had Since The Very Day I walked Through These Doors. And That mentality is a WINNING...Mentality. Hell Im More Focused , And Fixated Than Ever cos Not Only Have These 2 Clowns Attempted To Make My Life Misery As of late , keyword attempted by the way but a few weeks ago I stood in this very position before you all and made a promise....and that promise was to uphold and restore the past prestige of this title. Iam Not About To Hand It Over To A bootleg Moviestar And His Imaginary Crown Wearing Bitch.

*-Perry Looks The Camera Dead In The Eye Before Holding His Title Over His Shoulder And Walking Off*-

BatmanBatemanEC3
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Back to top Go down