Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Trash Pandas
CMV TWD S1 EP4: New World Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
CMV TWD S1 EP4: New World Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
CMV TWD S1 EP4: New World Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
CMV TWD S1 EP4: New World Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
CMV TWD S1 EP4: New World Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
CMV TWD S1 EP4: New World Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
CMV TWD S1 EP4: New World Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
CMV TWD S1 EP4: New World Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
CMV TWD S1 EP4: New World Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

» A Challenge From the Black
CMV TWD S1 EP4: New World Icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2024 9:26 pm by Jason Spade

CMV TWD S1 EP4: New World

5 posters

Go down

What would you rate this episode?

CMV TWD S1 EP4: New World I_vote_lcap20%CMV TWD S1 EP4: New World I_vote_rcap 20% 
[ 1 ]
CMV TWD S1 EP4: New World I_vote_lcap0%CMV TWD S1 EP4: New World I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
CMV TWD S1 EP4: New World I_vote_lcap0%CMV TWD S1 EP4: New World I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
CMV TWD S1 EP4: New World I_vote_lcap40%CMV TWD S1 EP4: New World I_vote_rcap 40% 
[ 2 ]
CMV TWD S1 EP4: New World I_vote_lcap40%CMV TWD S1 EP4: New World I_vote_rcap 40% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 5

CMV TWD S1 EP4: New World Empty CMV TWD S1 EP4: New World

Post by Batman Sat Aug 19, 2017 11:16 pm

CMV TWD S1 EP4: New World 20271990_181697582370299_767205133_n

Rick Reed: Slate you slippery son of a bitch!

Rick enters the warehouse with several armed men backing him as Slate looks to be finishing off a glass of wine while chatting with some of his men about some important matters. His men draw their guns as does Rick's as the group approaches in standoff fashion. Xander smiles and looks down at the wine before taking one last sip and sitting the glass down on a nearby crate.

Xander Slate: Ron...

Rick Reed: It's Rick!

Xander smiles.

Xander Slate: Rick, right. What seems to be the problem?

Rick gets frustrated by Xander's mocking tone.

Rick Reed: You know damn well what the problem is. You promised me that you'd stay out of MY territory. Yet this morning your guys took out 3 of my spots, killing more than 40 of my men. I thought we agreed on peace, ending the war!

Xander Slate:  Did I say that?

Rick shakes his head, angered at the fact that Slate is playing dumb. Slate however seems to be playing a game. Not worried at all about the guns being pointed at he and his men.

Xander Slate: You know, I've never been great at telling the truth.

He begins to walk toward Rick with little worry that his men will shoot him down. Especially since Slate has his own men behind him. Rick begins to seem worried at how calm Slate is given the circumstances.

Xander Slate: But I've been working on it so here it is. The truth is, I never liked you. You're competition. I sell drugs and so do you. Here in Colorado. I'm a conqueror. Not an ally. I don't want to share Colorado. And I don't have to. You made peace with me having no idea what i'm like or who I am. You just knew of me. Heard stories. Heard my name mentioned regularly when you were discussing the drug industry. So you assumed that we had a deal. That I wouldn't bother you and you wouldn't bother me. But really all you did was speak some words and then go about your business with your guard down. Just like you did here today.

Rick raises a brow as he hears his men behind him shifting their guns. He slowly turns to see that all the guns in the room are now being pointed at him.

Rick Reed: What....the hell are you doing?? Shoot them! Shoot them dead!

Xander lets out a light chuckle.

Xander Slate: For an old man, you're clueless. Or maybe it's just ignorance. You refuse to see what's right before you. I've beaten you. Bought your men and killed those who were loyal to you. You yourself brought your head right to my doorstep. Reed country is over.

And with that, Xander pulls out a knife and sticks it into Rick's neck before slowly ripping it to the side, cutting his throat wide open and watching the blood pour down his neck like a waterfall. His eyes are wide open in fear as he drops to his knees in front of Xander who kneels to make eye contact. He smiles, making that sadistic smile be the last thing Rick Reed sees before finally falling into an eternal sleep.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

His eyes begin to slowly open up to the blurry world before him. The immediate feeling of the restraints around his hands and legs reminds him of what had last happened before he lost conciseness. He looks to his right to see Paul, beat up, bruised, and bloodied. He looks to his left to see Zach, not as beaten up as Paul but looking very frightened. He then scours the area to figure out the scenery. They're in a warehouse of some sort. Full pallets all wrapped up and covered, carts full of weapons and loot. Not to mention 20 or so men all standing around with one of the more familiar faces now walking up to the three.

Hayden Kiteley: Big man's awake!

He said with a mocking tone and a smile on his face. Andrews tests the restraint on his hands seeing if he can pry himself loose but to no avail. He instead has to sit and see what's about to happen. He figured that since they weren't already dead, these guys want something out of them. Paul took a beating but since they are still there, he must of not said a thing. Chris always figured he was a tough one just by looking at his exterior. The question is, why hasn't Zach been touched?

Hayden Kiteley: These guys have been up for about an hour while you were out big guy. The jap has taken one hell of a beating while you were napping. I finally figured we could wait till you decided to wake up.

Chris doesn't speak. He just looks at Hayden with his fearless eyes and shows a visible anger across his face. Hayden notices the expression and muffles out a small chuckle.

Hayden Kiteley: Woo another tough guy ey? I tell ya, this one over here surprised me. I gave him everything I got and he still didn't speak. In my days, I've been able to break men but he....he remains unbroken. Won't say shit.

Chris looks back over at Paul who just stares at the ground where his blood and sweat had once dripped before it dried up.

Hayden Kiteley: You want to end up like him?

Chris looks back at Hayden.

Chris Andrews: Give it your best shot bitch.

Hayden raises an eyebrow not that he was surprised at what Chris said, but at how calm he sounded. It amused him to see the calm before the storm that he was about to unleash. Chris watches as he pulls up his sleeves and cracks his knuckles.

Hayden Kiteley: Now before we start maybe it'll help if you knew what I wanted to know. I wanna know where your camp is set up at. Simple as that. Jap didn't tell me but you.....you will.

Chris Andrews: I ain't telling you shit.

Hayden laughs as well as a few of his men watching in the background.

Hayden Kiteley: I wasn't talking to you.

And then in a swift motion, he punches Zach in the face. He doesn't stop. Right and left punches, full force and designed only to destroy. A tooth finally flies out of his mouth along with some blood. Landing right in front of Andrews who refuses to look. Not that he cares for the boy. But because he knows that he can't do a damn thing about the man inflicting the damage.

Hayden Kiteley: I wanted you to wake up and see this just in case you guys had a soft spot for this kid. Zachery is it? That's what said on your wallet. Hey Chris, does Zachery mean anything to you? What if I laid his head in your lap? Would you talk then?

Chris doesn't speak. Nothing he could say could help the matter.

Hayden Kiteley: Back at it then.

Zach Cage: No...please....

Hayden continues his assault. Lefts and rights colliding with Zach's face. Breaking his nose, busting his lip, and blackening his eyes. Hayden stops to catch a breath, while still smiling away. He then kicks Zach in the chest causing him to fall back with his chair, landing right on his tied hands. He grunts with pain. Whimpering beneath each breath and wheezing through his now broken nose. He tries to keep his eyes open despite the amount of pain he's feeling. He wanted to just close his eyes and sleep through it all. But that wasn't an option. He knew what these guys wanted but he also knew that he had to man up. He couldn't sell everybody out. Could he?

Hayden Kiteley: Are you ready to tell me kid?

He kneels down beside him and holds his chin up so that he can see him better. Almost as if he was admiring his work.

Hayden Kiteley: All this can stop as soon as you tell us where you camp is set up.

Zach avoids making eye contact with him which only frustrates Hayden. Assuming he's not yet ready to tell him, he stands up and begins stomping away and kicking him in the chest and stomach. Zach spits up blood and cries out in pain as Hayden mercilessly continues.

Zach Cage: Sssss.....ssstop....

Hayden gets one more good kick in before kneeling down before him once more with a smile on his face. However, before he can get the information he needs....

Paul Divine: It's gonna be a clean cut......

He stands up and looks over to Divine who's looking straight ahead. Hayden walks over to him, right in his line of sight. Curious as to what he said and why he said it.

Hayden Kiteley: So he speaks..........

Chris looks over at Paul wondering what his game is.

Hayden Kiteley: What the fuck did you just say buddy?

Paul smiles and looks him in the eye.

Paul Divine: I said........it's gonna be a clean cut. When I slide my sword right through your neck.

His voice is rugged and his eyes are serious as Hayden looks the bloodied man up and down and laughs to himself before looking off to the side at a table where they were keeping the stuff they took off of the three.

Hayden Kiteley: Oh you mean that sword over there?

He points at the table before walking over to it and grabbing the sword, tossing it into his other hand before twirling it one time before walking over to where Zach still lies. He then sticks the blade in between his hands and the rope and cuts him loose.

Hayden Kiteley: Boys drag him over here in front of these two.

Two of the men do as he says and drags his limp body in front of Paul and Chris who fear the worst for Zach.

Hayden Kiteley: Hold him there.

Zach Cage: No..pl...please don't!

Hayden smiles and looks at Paul while his men proceed to hold Zach down face first on the cold floor.

Hayden Kiteley: Our boss has tasked me with getting this information out of you guys. Why? Because i'm the guy he's went to in the past. Countless times I was able to get what I wanted one way or another. He'll talk.

And with that, he turns around, lifts the sword up.

Zach Cage: NO!

Chris Andrews: I'm gonna fuckin kill you.

Hayden hears Chris' words and raises his head a bit to look at him. He winks before drilling the sword into the back of Zach's leg, straight through his knee.

Zach Cage: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Zach cries out in pain as Hayden continues to twirl the sword around in his wound.

Hayden Kiteley: Tell me!

Zach Cage: AHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Ok ok ok!

Hayden pulls the sword out and kneels down.

Zach Cage: I......I don't know where exactly.....

Hayden shakes his head and stands up, lifting the sword once again.

Zach Cage: BUT I CAN SHOW YOU!

He looks back down at him and lowers the sword.

Zach Cage: I can show you where just...please stop!

Paul Divine: You can't!

The pain was unbearable. He was just a college student but even if he was more than that. That was a lot of pain to endure. Hayden knew that. Zach knew it. Everybody knew it. The display was horrific. Zach bloodied and defeated on the floor while Hayden signals his men to drag him off.

Hayden Kiteley: Alrighty, well, somebody tell Xander that we got what we wanted.

Xander Slate: I heard.....

Paul and Chris look off to the left as a man walks up, dressed up in a high dollar suit.

Hayden Kiteley: Xander, you're back early.

Xander Slate: We didn't find much at that hotel. Plus, I was curious of what was going on here.

He turns around and gives Chris and Paul a smile.

Xander Slate: As always, fantastic work Hayden. That's why you've always been my top guy.

Hayden Kiteley: Thanks boss. Hey, gotta do what we gotta do to win in this new world.

Xander Slate: Exactly I see somebody has been paying attention to my many speeches. The new world will be ours! Heh heh.

Paul is furiously trying to get his hands loose while Chris looks at the two with pure disgust and hate in his eyes. The fuel has been added and the fire is in his and Paul's eyes at this point. Xander can tell. He realizes that he and Hayden is dying a painful death in their heads but his confidence doesn't fade. He's got power they can sense it just by his aura and the way his men look at him.

Hayden Kiteley: Do we need them anymore?

Xander looks at the bloodied and bruised Paul Divine for several seconds before shifting his eyes over to Chris who refuses to hide his anger.

Xander Slate: Do as you want with them, I want you to stay here and hold down the fort while i'm gone.

Hayden Kiteley: What where are you goin?

Xander Slate: I'm going to take over this camp. I don't like staying cooped up. What's the fun in that.

Hayden nods his head as Xander pats him on the shoulder and walks out. He watches as most of his men leave to go with Xander except for a few to stay and hold the fort. Chris counts 8 that he can see.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Xander Slate: Come on boys lets load up. Put your cigarettes out and grab your guns, it's time for some action!

Xander looks over the parking lot at his men scrambling to get in their trucks, ready to roll out. He looks up at moon. Before looking over at one of his men walking up.

Razor Windu: Hey boss, you wanted to see me?

Xander looks at his poorly bandage arm where Paul had shot him at earlier in the day.

Xander Slate: Oh yeah.

And with that, he quickly draws his gun and shoots him in the head. The gunshot rings throughout the compound. Some of his men stop what they're doing to look on at Razor's body dropping dead.

Tyler Raze: Why?

The confused new recruit looks over to his comrade who explains to him what just happened as nobody seems that nobody else seems too surprised.

Bryan Sanders: He got shot earlier on in the day. We don't have a doctor to tend to his wound. He'd hold us back. Xander sees him as an unnecessary mouth to feed at this point.

Tyler Raze: Oh....

Bryan Sanders: Try not to ask too many questions, just do shit that you're told to do and you'll be fine.

Tyler nods his head as he hops the rest of the way into the truck and closes the door.

Xander Slate: Alright let's roll out!

He jumps into the passenger seat of his designated truck and smiles to see Zach humbly sitting in the middle.

Xander Slate: I don't think we've properly met Zach, i'm Xander Slate.

He sarcastically reaches out his hand. Zach who at this point don't care about his pride slowly raises his hand to shake Xander's but Xander pulls his away.

Xander Slate: Jesus Jeff you didn't wash him up. Did you at least bandage up that nasty stab wound?

Jeff Walace: Yeah I bandaged it up, I didn't think cleaning him mattered tho since we....

Xander raises his eyebrows at Jeff at the same time that Zach looks up at them in horror wondering what he was about to say. He can only assume the worst now as Xander buckles up.

Xander Slate: So, tell us Zach, where are we headed.

Zach Cage: Uhm....I didn't realize how far we are....

Xander Slate: Which city did Hayden pick you up from?

Zach Cage: Park County....

Xander Slate: I don't know why he traveled so far, but, it works. We'll go there then you'll tell us from there. It's 2 A.M. so we'll be there by sunrise probably.

Jeff nods his head and heads on down the road as the others follow him.

Chris Andrews: Paul....

Paul looks over at him.

Chris Andrews: That fucker you shot was the one that tied my hands....he didn't make it tight enough. I'm finally able to get loose but listen. We need a plan.

Paul Divine: I'll grab my sword....

Chris Andrews: I know I know and cut his head off. Look, any minute now he's going to come back in here probably to kill us. Surprised he didn't shoot us right then and there. Instead left us alone. Bad idea.

Paul Divine: We're not alone.

Chris looks in the direction that Divine is looking in and he sees a man up in the top office watching them through the window.

Chris Andrews: Well have you discovered any patterns? Or does he just keep staring like a goddamn mannequin?

Paul Divine: He's playing a game or something. Maybe chess? Every time it's his turn he turns around to play.

Chris Andrews: We'll have to move fast. Are you in good condition tho? They fucked you up.

Paul Divine: It's just my face.

Chris Andrews: Fair enough. That cart over there as several guns already loaded and ready to go. We'll grab and shoot any fucker we see. Seems like a good plan.

Paul Divine: There's two up there in that office. The rest all went towards the front. We can get one of those loading dock doors open and sneak around on them up there.

Chris Andrews: Good shit. I'm free.

He holds onto his rope and looks up at the office but he doesn't see the man.

Chris Andrews: That's our cue.

Paul Divine: Wait....

Luckily he does as he sees the man now on the floor walking towards them.

Zac Hardy: Hey! What the fuck are ya'll talking about huh?

He walks right up to Chris and looks to hit him with the butt of his gun but Paul yells out to him to grab his attention.

Paul Divine: We were wondering how a man in his 20's could be so goddamn bald.

Zac tilts his head and walks over to Paul.

Zac Hardy: You'd think you would of learned your place already after that beating Hayden put on you.

Chris realizes what Paul is doing and takes this time to quickly drop his rope and untie his legs as fast as he can before Zac turns around.

Zac Hardy: I was told to wait till Hayden came back from killing some infected that was drawn to the noise outside to do anything with you two but i'm sure they wouldn't noticed if I fuck that face of yours up some mo....ehhh..ahhh.....

He drops his gun due to the surprise of Chris' massive arm wrapping around his neck. Chris, lifts him up off the ground and applies serious pressure until finally Zac's eyes fade and he dies silently.

Chris Andrews: It's go time.

He unties Paul's legs and arms and the two dart to the cart. Paul grabs a gun and then goes for his sword, placing it in his holster.

Chris Andrews: Aww shit...

Paul looks up to see another man in the window of the office watching this transpire, telling the others what's happening on the walkie talkie.

Chris Andrews: Fuck it.

He then raises his gun and unloads lead in the window, shooting the man down. The two then instantly take cover behind a forklift as the others come in blazing. Bullets are flying as Hayden is behind them barking the orders.

Hayden Kiteley: Hold up....don't shoot them just yet.

He walks to the front.

Hayden Kiteley: Paul......Chris........you guys don't want to do this.....honestly, we weren't gonna kill ya. Hell we were gonna recruit you. Put your guns down and that can still happen. Those two guys you killed were useless anyways.

Chris Andrews: Fuck you!

He smiles at the remark shouted out and nods at his men to move in.

Paul Divine: The key is in the ignition. I can start it and set it to go straight, we'll follow behind it right to that door over there.

Chris Andrews: Fuck it let's do it.

He says as he peaks over the front and shoots at the group, killing one of the guys. All while Paul reaches his arm out during the distraction and starts the engine and puts it into drive. Now the two slowly walk along with the forklift while Chris continues to shoot, unloading his clip, causing the men to stay in cover because of the bullets spraying over their entire location.

Hayden Kiteley: That's an exit. They're headed towards the exit guys! Get em!

His men nod and start moving forward shooting at the Forklift until it finally breaks down with only 9 more feet to go till it reached the exit.

Paul Divine: Shit.

Chris Andrews: I was hoping I could save this for a group of biters but....

Chris reveals a grenade that he looted from the cart and pulls the pull pin and tosses it towards the group.

Hades Cryst: GRENADE!

Hayden pushes past and jumps out of the way as the explosion engulfs the entire area killing a large majority of the men. Hayden gets up and looks into the smoke, realizing that they've most likely gotten away. Things have taken a turn for the worst. He looks over to the two guys left. Despite his ears ringing with pain.

Hayden Kiteley: Get the hell up and kill them!

Of course his voice is muffled but they get the idea of what he wants.

Jesse James: Honestly......fuck this shit.

Hayden looks at him like he's crazy.

Hayden Kiteley: So what you and your stupid brother are just gonna leave because things got messy??

Frank James: WE LITERALLY ALMOST BLEW UP HAYDEN!

Hayden Kiteley: Great...

He shakes his head and cocks his pistol as the two watch. And then in an instant, he shoots them both in the face.

Hayden Kiteley: I'll kill them myself.

They both quickly run through the hallway and through the fire exit. Immedietly running into four biters roaming in the back by the dumpsters. Paul pulls out his sword and slices up two of them while Chris uses a combat knife and jabs it in the skulls of his two. Both making quick work of them before running around front.

Chris Andrews: We need to find a truck.

Paul Divine: We're not leaving.

Chris Andrews: Why not?

Paul Divine: I made a promise...

Chris Andrews: Oh goddamn.....

For a second Paul figured Chris was saying that towards him but as he turns the corner with him he realized what he was really talking about. A horde of biters walking towards the warehouse, attracted to the sound.

Chris Andrews: That shit's gonna have to wait, that's too many, we gotta go.

Paul's honor is at stake. He made a promise but he realizes that Chris is right and it's only a matter of time until Xander reaches the camp which means that his sister is in danger.

Paul Divine: Fine, but I don't see any trucks.

Chris looks around.

Chris Andrews: The other side, near the loading docks, there's escort vehicles.

Paul Divine: How do you know?

Chris Andrews: I've worked for this company in Denver years ago. I drove the over sized trucks that required escort trucks, come on.

Paul nods his head as the two start running across the front of the warehouse as the spread out horde slowly get closer and closer. It being night makes it even more difficult since there's not much light. One of them grabs at Paul's arm but he pushes it off and keeps running. But he soon realizes they'll have to fight hard to get out of this horde. And they may not make it out alive as at this point they are crowded with every biter trying to bite at their flesh. Each hungry for their demise.  The decaying beasts block their path as Andrews begins to unload his clip.

Chris Andrews: Shooooot!

Paul puts his sword away and turns the safety off of his gun to join in the fray. The sound will only draw more and more but they're hoping this can put a dent in the massive horde that has literally come out of nowhere, just so they can escape. A biter grabs Paul from behind and tries to sink his teeth into his neck but Chris crushes it's skull with the butt of his gun. Paul gives him a look of gratitude before watching as Chris shoots down the last biter in front of them leaving a wide open spot to escape around the corner.

Hayden sticks his finger in his ear, realizing it's bleeding which explains his struggle to hear correctly. The explosion did quite a number in that department. As he opens up the door he's greeted by biters who turn to him with hungry eyes.

Hayden Kiteley: Oh goddamn....

He tries to shut the door but they were too close and rush up on him. He tries to shoot down some of them but there are too many. He runs back up the steps and down the hall towards the warehouse floor but as soon as he enters he sees the men who died from the explosion have turned, making them a burning threat.

Hayden Kiteley: Fuck fuck fuck.....

He turns to see the biters coming from the hall. Realizing his best bet is to try to kill the few flaming ones on the floor, he walks through the door and starts unloading. Shot after shot he takes down his former comrades but things don't seem to get better as one of them crawls out of the remaining smoke and grabs at his leg. He panics and stomps on it's melted skull till it's mush but that was enough time for the crowd from the hall to reach him.

Hayden Kiteley: Ahhhhhhhh!

Chris Andrews: Oh thank god!

Chris and Paul, almost out of breath, come running up on a truck in which Chris immedietly busts open the window.

Chris Andrews: I gotta hot wire this shit so hold them off the best you can!

Paul nods as he aims his sights and starts to shoot each walker walking up, one by one, right in the skull.

Chris Andrews: Ok, it's been a while.

He says as he messes with the wires. Paul manages to hold off the horde as they come around the corner. It gets easier to shoot them in the head when they are a bit closer but it's hard to see them further away since it's the darkest of nights. However, he's thankful that for now, they're only coming from one direction. Which, things go good until he runs out of ammo.

Paul Divine: I'm out!

He yells back at Chris.

Chris Andrews: I'm almost done just one more minute!

Paul shakes his head and pulls out his sword, ready for a fight. He begins chopping them up, one by one. Every slice, every biter he took down, was on inch closer to saving his sister from the danger that awaits. He couldn't fail her. He had to keep fighting and find his way back so that he can stop those guys from killing her and the rest. He didn't have a choice, it was his duty. So despite his arm getting tired, he keeps on slicing and dicing. Killing biter after biter as they get closer and they begin to pile up but he finds the inner strength to push back the forces of evil. That is until he hears the engine start.

Chris Andrews: Aaaaaand done! Hop in!

He kicks one more biter back before running to the passenger side and hopping in. It doesn't take long for the biters to swarm the truck from all sides, all scratching and clawing at their prey. Chris places it in reverse and presses on the gas, trampling over the infected behind them. Then in drive and they make their escape, driving out of the dangerous horde and making it out onto the street.

Chris Andrews: WOOOOO!

Paul lays his head back, looking at his blood splattered arms and realizing that they just won a huge battle. The dead had them surrounded and they prevailed.

Chris Andrews: Alright, let's go kill that Slate motherfucker!

Paul Divine: Let's hope we can get there in time.

Chris Andrews: Yeah...hopefully.

THE END

Notable Fatalities :

Accomplishments :
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Tunnel Snakes Rule

Back to top Go down

CMV TWD S1 EP4: New World Empty Re: CMV TWD S1 EP4: New World

Post by Batman Sun Aug 20, 2017 12:14 pm

o

Accomplishments :
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Miztacular Sun Aug 20, 2017 12:35 pm

I liked it<3

Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Humor : Making Sons uncomfortable

Back to top Go down

Post by Batman Sun Aug 20, 2017 8:14 pm

Thanks man means a lot

Accomplishments :
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:35 pm

So first,

The torture description of Zach was sad and know the future of the character is even sadder.

I thought your description of Xander as a villain in Episode 5 was spot on but this episode describes his ruthlessness and selfishness even more. Truly a terrifying character you've concocted. Unstable, unpredictable and rotten to the core.

The same can be said for Hayden and due to the events recently taking place on the site, I'm going to preface what I'm about to say by saying this isn't a personal attack on Miz but instead due to the way Batman wrote Hayden in this episode and the previous, his death at the hands of a Zombie horde was too good for him. He truly deserved to be mauled by everyone in the camp at once.

Batman wrote him so well that I actually hate TWD Hayden as much as I hate Xander and I'm very unsatisfied with his death at the hands of throw-away biters. Good writing to make me feel that way.

This was an excellent read, I felt for all the characters and truly hold a special place in my heart for the fragility of Zach. Poor kid...

9outta10. Easy.
Tim
Tim
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Slapstick

https://www.youtube.com/us0byanese

Back to top Go down

Post by Maurie Wed Aug 30, 2017 10:22 pm

where's elijah

Jimmaurie Williams:  2x CMV International Champion. Debut Episode 109.
Parker: 1x European Champion
Anthony Brown: 1x Television Champion
Miles Kelly: 1x Longest Reigning Rising Star Champion
Maurie
Maurie
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Meme Culture

Back to top Go down

Post by Topher Mod Sat Sep 02, 2017 1:21 pm

don't worry Maurie someone will get pregnant and have a baby called Elijah..... But seriously, dunno if episode #5 is posted but i got a feeling Hayden survived... Even tho it says notable deaths.... It's like 1 of those deaths you don`t see on TV and next episode we find out he`s alive......If not then fuck you CMV TWD's Hayden lol....

1.... Hmmm forklift ya say :/ lol
2.... serious pressure.... more like Beer Pressure.
3.... Divine Affairs reborn.

But seriously, t`was a good read, Andrews and Divine working together to escape the bad guys only to run into a horde of dead fucks..... Who needs Rick & Daryl when this duo are badass...

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : yes :D

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down