Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Trust Crimes Of Passion
CMV Exclusive: The Blood, Sweat, and Tears Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
CMV Exclusive: The Blood, Sweat, and Tears Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
CMV Exclusive: The Blood, Sweat, and Tears Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
CMV Exclusive: The Blood, Sweat, and Tears Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
CMV Exclusive: The Blood, Sweat, and Tears Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

» A Challenge From the Black
CMV Exclusive: The Blood, Sweat, and Tears Icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2024 9:26 pm by Jason Spade

» Un viejo enemiga regresa
CMV Exclusive: The Blood, Sweat, and Tears Icon_minitimeThu Jan 25, 2024 3:13 pm by Jason Spade

» Una súplica de ayuda
CMV Exclusive: The Blood, Sweat, and Tears Icon_minitimeSun Jan 21, 2024 9:33 pm by Jason Spade

» The Price of Love
CMV Exclusive: The Blood, Sweat, and Tears Icon_minitimeThu Jan 11, 2024 3:23 pm by krzy

» Best Friends, Pals, Buddies! AMMITTTTTYYYY!
CMV Exclusive: The Blood, Sweat, and Tears Icon_minitimeWed Jan 10, 2024 11:18 am by Master Ogon

CMV Exclusive: The Blood, Sweat, and Tears

Go down

CMV Exclusive: The Blood, Sweat, and Tears Empty CMV Exclusive: The Blood, Sweat, and Tears

Post by HellishxHades Sun Aug 20, 2017 9:53 am

As Jon Reed walks backstage, the crimson mask dried on to his face, holding the vest he wore tonight in his hand. He is stop by Lisa Evans.

Lisa: Jon, you are bloody, you look like a mess, but you are victorious tonight. Not only are you Victorious at Ascendance, you beaten your brother. How does it feel

Jon: It feels amazing to finally defeat Caleb, Id seen the video package that he had put together, and I need to clear some things up. I never ignored him, he showed up at every show I was at, but my boss at the time, had a rule where if you are the bad guy, you need to act like the bad guy out of the ring to. So Caleb,
I hope you know that. And If you needed to tell me I was your brother, why didn't you have dad texted me. Or someone. Or why didn't you. I had cell phone that was for fans.

Lisa: That is a good point. But Jon, is this the end of you and Nero, I mean Caleb?

Jon: I hope it is. He kicked me in the head several times, he would of won, if he wasn't facing the most resilient man in CMV. But if want another beating from his older brother I will ablige.

Lisa: Ok, Jon one more thing, before you go and celebrate, with family... Well with friends. What is next for Jon Reed?

Jon: Uhm, I can't say what is nexted. I can't see into the future. Tonight, I am going to Tyler Endicot 24/7 party which is held at the MGM Grand here Las Vegas, everyone is welcomed, there is a fee for non wrestlers. But after that, it not clear. I would like get something that was taken from me last month. If Dave Turner has it in his grand plan, I will have an opportunity at either Ryan Kent or Kayden Kynra depending on who wins tomorrow. If not I hope to be in a match I haven't yet, the Money in the Bank ladder match, for Genesis. My journey doesn't end, til I win the big one.

Lisa: Thank you Jon. I'm Lisa Evans and see you soon.

George King - NGW Championship 2x - Final NGW Tag Team Championship (The Kingdom) - European Championship - Final Television Championship - First Internet Championship - CMV Tag Team Championship (The Kingdom) / Champion of Champion / CMV Undisputed World Championship
Tyson Cage - Fusion Tag Team Championship (The Bickering Duo)/Anarchy Championship 2x
Caleb Reed: Fusion Tag Team Championship (The Anarchists)
Jon Reed: Anarchy Championship
HellishxHades
HellishxHades
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down