Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Demon of Agi Bridge
R.I.P Jimmaurie Williams  Icon_minitimeToday at 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
R.I.P Jimmaurie Williams  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
R.I.P Jimmaurie Williams  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
R.I.P Jimmaurie Williams  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

» A Challenge From the Black
R.I.P Jimmaurie Williams  Icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2024 9:26 pm by Jason Spade

» Un viejo enemiga regresa
R.I.P Jimmaurie Williams  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 25, 2024 3:13 pm by Jason Spade

» Una súplica de ayuda
R.I.P Jimmaurie Williams  Icon_minitimeSun Jan 21, 2024 9:33 pm by Jason Spade

» The Price of Love
R.I.P Jimmaurie Williams  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 11, 2024 3:23 pm by krzy

» Best Friends, Pals, Buddies! AMMITTTTTYYYY!
R.I.P Jimmaurie Williams  Icon_minitimeWed Jan 10, 2024 11:18 am by Master Ogon

» (II) Renegade.
R.I.P Jimmaurie Williams  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 08, 2024 7:48 pm by litw

R.I.P Jimmaurie Williams

2 posters

Go down

R.I.P Jimmaurie Williams  Empty R.I.P Jimmaurie Williams

Post by Big Boi 702 Mon Aug 21, 2017 9:58 pm

*As Jaquan picked himself up to acknowledge the fact that he just won the Anarchy Championship, Jaquan looked at Jimmaurie crawling into the ring way too soon. Jaquan smiles, as he picks him up and puts him in the corner, Jimmaurie staggering up. Jaquan picks up a mic and checks his buddy why he’s talking. Before he starts talking, he gives Jimmaurie a hug as he then begins to speak*

“I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who looked to me as a torch of hope and I hope for the future that I am that guy that holds the torch. I want to thank my old friend Oliver Smith, may god rest his soul in the long run because that sum’bitch is still kicking. Heheheh. Oh, I want to thank my family back in Chicago. I want to thank all the men and women in the back cheering me on. And finally, I want to thank my good friend, Jimmaurie Williams. Me and him go way back. Back when we were in a team for the Tag Team Cup. The Kip-Up Kings were on the rise. Until….the team broke up. I know, I know….scary. But back to the story, we both went our separate ways, making it in singles competition. Until a few months ago, when the band got back together. And we were on the rise, and then Jimmaurie got attacked. By “someone” who knew where he was at that time and place…..Okay, you know what, screw it, I did it. I attacked Jimmaurie Williams….”

*Jimmaurie looks in disbelief at what Shay just said, tearing up abit, as Jaquan walks back a bit to get into the middle of the ring. Jaquan smirks at Jimmaurie as he continues talking, but looking at Jimmaurie while speaking*

“Well it’s kinda not surprising. I mean, have you seen this man’s career. Lose after lose after lose after lose….I had to carry the team once again!! I took this team to the top and now, I pushed myself even further. And now, I’m the goddamn Anarchy Champion, Bay-Bay!!”

*He lays the belt on the ground in front of him and Jimmaurie, as he looks at J-Dub, continuing to speak on the assault. Jimmaurie drops on his knees, but spits in Jaquan’s face. Jaquan get’s pissed off as he hits Jimmaurie with a stiff roundhouse kick, ending Jimmaurie and putting him to sleep. Jaquan brushes his shoulder off and continues talking.*

“Oh Boo now, but trust me, I did myself a favor. I’ve pushed myself to 5 star matches with Oliver Smith and Randy Nelson Jr. to stoop so low as to tag with Jobber 101, Jimmaurie Williams. Jimmaurie, I’m a better you. I’m so more advanced than you. So Jimmaurie, congratulations on making it this long with me. Because now….The Kip up Kings are OVER!!”

*He throws the mic down, as he picks up his belt and walks off out of the ring, leaving Jimmaurie a lifeless corpse in the ring. He walks up the ramp as he gets to the stage and raises the championship, soaking in the boos and jeers*
Big Boi 702
Big Boi 702
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Fragile Egos

Back to top Go down

R.I.P Jimmaurie Williams  Empty Re: R.I.P Jimmaurie Williams

Post by Maurie Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:34 pm

OMG Moment of the Year!
Maurie
Maurie
Main Event Star!