Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Next Season Announcements (UnMatched) Icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Next Season Announcements (UnMatched) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Next Season Announcements (UnMatched) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Next Season Announcements (UnMatched) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

» A Challenge From the Black
Next Season Announcements (UnMatched) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2024 9:26 pm by Jason Spade

» Un viejo enemiga regresa
Next Season Announcements (UnMatched) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 25, 2024 3:13 pm by Jason Spade

» Una súplica de ayuda
Next Season Announcements (UnMatched) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 21, 2024 9:33 pm by Jason Spade

» The Price of Love
Next Season Announcements (UnMatched) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 11, 2024 3:23 pm by krzy

» Best Friends, Pals, Buddies! AMMITTTTTYYYY!
Next Season Announcements (UnMatched) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 10, 2024 11:18 am by Master Ogon

» (II) Renegade.
Next Season Announcements (UnMatched) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 08, 2024 7:48 pm by litw

Next Season Announcements (UnMatched)

+16
Childish Meltzer
Tim
Big Boi 702
BatmanBatemanEC3
Austin
Batman
The Alpha Female FURY
HellishxHades
Vic
edgy shitbag
Mr. Dashing
Rage
Solaris Arc
Alveuss
Maurie
Miztacular
20 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Suggestion 1(Gent):- Caws on the same brand should have unique finishers

Next Season Announcements (UnMatched) I_vote_lcap61%Next Season Announcements (UnMatched) I_vote_rcap 61% 
[ 11 ]
Next Season Announcements (UnMatched) I_vote_lcap39%Next Season Announcements (UnMatched) I_vote_rcap 39% 
[ 7 ]

Total Votes : 18

Poll closed

Next Season Announcements (UnMatched) Empty Next Season Announcements (UnMatched)

Post by Miztacular Tue Aug 22, 2017 4:11 am

UnMatched Season 4 Announcements

Season 4 is right around the corner. For my show there's only two Pay Per Views left, along with 6 episodes of all three shows and then a King of the Ring special to cap off the season determining the Number One Contender for one of the two major belts to kick off the next season. But with the new season I bring to you some announcements.

The Two Week Off Period

Just like the previous two off seasons, my shows will take between ten and fourteen days off after the new game comes out to give you all time to create your caws and Aaron with a tiny bit of help from Sons on the side to create arenas and titles, this year is almost the exact same, but there will be a slight difference. The first official show of the new season will be on Thursday the 26th of October, 13 days after the games release (14th October) I will start recording the shows on the 23rd of October and will have the card up by the 24th, so the quicker the caws are up the more likely they are on the first show.

Stream Schedule

Many issues people have come across in regards to my stream is the lack of a stream schedule, to quote Gent I can "go live at 5am out of nowhere and then go four days without a word." This year will change. Starting from the new season I will stream on Tuesday/Wednesday/Friday

as for times, Tuesday and Wednesday will be at 6-8pm GMT (1-3pm EST)
For Friday I will be live a bit earlier as to not clash with Dashing, and so Friday will be live at 4-6pm GMT (11-1pm EST) this will ensure I'll always be finished before Dashings 6pm EST start time.

The issue with a stream schedule in the past has been my work schedule. Which is something I cannot do anything about, and so the odd stream may change times depending on my shifts, but if that is the case I'll be sure to let everybody know beforehand.

Until we find out when Dashing will be streaming next season this is subject to change.

As for PPV's they will, as you would expect, take place on Sunday, and if Dashing also has a PPV lined up for the same Sunday, my PPV will air on Saturday to ensure he has the time he needs for his PPV.

Custom Themes

Up until now there has been no real reason to promo. "Promoing isn't mandatory" doesn't mean much as people who don't promo get as much pushes as those who do, well as of next season, to give a more of an incentive to promo, those who promo may have custom themes. They are hard and very tedious to add in, but I'm willing to go the extra mile for those who put the extra work in on the show. As of now I've dilly dallied with the thought of Custom Theme music, and I've come to the conclusion that I can do them and so next season, more of them will be in play.

When it comes to custom themes they MUST not be copyrighted, so either check beforehand or refrain from using a big name band or singer, using a cover of a song, or a remix or a live version would be a way to make this work. However please, and I cannot stress enough please make sure your song of choice actually fits wrestling, nobody uses Katy Perry in the ring and I wouldn't expect to see it here either.

Lastly I am not going to be changing themes every weekend, be sure to tell me the music you want BEFORE I start recording on the 23rd of October because I'm not going to keep changing themes over and over. Once you pick a theme you are set with it for at least the foreseeable future.

Caw Limits

CMV grows with each and every game, both Dashing and I's twitches are growing by the numbers (even if it was due to that dumb auto follow thing) but with each game we get new members, and with more members comes more caws and so for the coming season the caw limits will take a bit of a notch. As of right now, everyone is allowed three Vixens and three Superstars, with an extra for both if they promo and another extra if they have a caw of both genders. Next season, the Vixens side of things will not change, less people make Vixens as it is and so I've been able to keep the majority of the 50 Vixens busy this season. However, everybody on the site owns a Superstar, and so they have to take a cut. I can't quite predict how many I'll get at the start of next season, so in the mean time everybody will be allowed two Superstars, with an extra one should they have a Vixen on Ferocity, so three total. If I don't get a certain number of caws, I'll raise that by one to allow people up to four caws.

As always there will be exceptions to jobber caws if they have been asked for and storyline related caws, for example, the friends of cole savage have never counted among Krzy's caw limitations.

Caw Updates/Roster Updates + Power Rankings

Over this season I have not kept up with two things more so than most. Downloading caw Updates and Updating the Power Rankings. Now with my new stream schedule next season, I can confirm that I'll devote some time every Monday to download any caw updates and update the Power Rankings. This will allow people to know exactly when I'll be getting EVERY updated/new caw on CC so they don't have to worry about when/if I have them yet. I think it works well as my PPV's will be Sunday and so the best time for attire updates will be before the fallout. As for Power Rankings. It's a small announcement, it's something I should do but haven't been able to do due to my wacky schedule this season. The same will go for Roster Updates. After every Sunday all of this will occur. It's not exactly a major update but more of a quality of life update.

Promos + Promo Recapping

Another update that doesn't really mean anything, more just me letting you know how I'm going to do things. This season my recapping of promo's for the most part has been fine, however it's not been as good as previous seasons. As of next season I'll be commenting on every promo after I've read it, just to let you know it has been read and I'll be taking notes, the same way I did in season 1 and 2. As opposed to doing things off of memory.

One of the things that has been brought to me, is what about Promos, they could be outdated. But don't worry, I won't be recording weeks in advance. Each stream is only about two hours in length, so i'll more than likely get the entire weeks worth of shows recorded minus any PPV's on the Monday, so I'll never be to far ahead to the point where something may become outdated. If you want a specific match or backstage brawl or cutscene to happen on a show. Be sure to message me and tell me. Otherwise I'll go about my business and book cutscenes/matches as normal.

Suggestions

Lastly I'm open to any suggestions from the CMV users, and if it has been suggested, I shall make a poll, as of right now Gent has suggested that no two caws on the same show should share the same finisher and so I'll add that to the poll for a week before I replace it with another suggestion. Feel free to add any suggestions below.

First Suggestion (Gent)
Finisher Exclusivity

The way this will work is no two people will have the same finishing move as of the next game, however, if someone already has the same finisher as somebody else on 2k17, then that cannot be avoided, they can if they choose too, have the same finisher next season. This only applies to people on the same show, so Quinn-Belle for example can have the same finisher as DSD. Different variations of the same move are allowed, just not the EXACT same move. This change is fully up to user voting. My opinion is neither here nor there. This does NOT apply to the move set as a whole, ONLY to the finishers

Last edited by Miztacular on Tue Sep 05, 2017 2:54 am; edited 2 times in total
Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Humor : Making Sons uncomfortable

Back to top Go down

Next Season Announcements (UnMatched) Empty Re: Next Season Announcements (UnMatched)

Post by Maurie Tue Aug 22, 2017 7:06 am

Change Parker's fin to snpamare driver

Jimmaurie Williams:  2x CMV International Champion. Debut Episode 109.
Parker: 1x European Champion
Anthony Brown: 1x Television Champion
Miles Kelly: 1x Longest Reigning Rising Star Champion
Maurie
Maurie
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Meme Culture

Back to top Go down

Next Season Announcements (UnMatched) Empty Re: Next Season Announcements (UnMatched)

Post by Alveuss Tue Aug 22, 2017 7:37 am

Unique finishers is something I wish was a thing anyway so yeah

Last edited by Alveuss on Tue Aug 22, 2017 1:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

Jacob Ziegler - 1x Undisputed Champion, 2x Anarchy Champion, 1x Tag Team Champions (w/ Hayden), 1x Mr Money in the Bank

2017 Newcomer of the Year, 2019 Superstar of the Year, 2019 Feud of the Year, Joint most eliminations in a Royal Rumble match

Misc. - 1x Women's Intercontinental Champion (Riley Dixon), 1x Miss Money in the Bank (Riley Dixon), 1x Light Heavyweight Champion (Rubik)
Alveuss
Alveuss
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Miztacular Tue Aug 22, 2017 7:57 am

Damn last year people were against this heavily lol now it's like 3 to 1 already

Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Humor : Making Sons uncomfortable

Back to top Go down

Post by Maurie Tue Aug 22, 2017 11:39 am

Take sweet chin music and discus boot off everyone

Maurie
Maurie
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Solaris Arc Tue Aug 22, 2017 11:40 am

Wolf's Falcon Arrow is claimed.

Anyone who does it from now on is getting sued

ACHIEVEMENTS
Josh Wolf:
CMV Global Champion (1x)
CMV Alpha World Champion (1x)
CMV United States Champion (1x)
CMV World Tag Team Champion (1x)
Inaugural Rising Star Champion (2x)

Harvey Hastings:
CMV Undisputed World Champion (1x)
US Champion (2x)

Amy Winters:
Women's IC Champion (2x)
Solaris Arc
Solaris Arc
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Maurie Tue Aug 22, 2017 11:42 am

That's a normal move tho.

Maurie
Maurie
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Solaris Arc Tue Aug 22, 2017 11:44 am

Maurie wrote:That's a normal move tho.
It shouldn't be.

ACHIEVEMENTS
Josh Wolf:
CMV Global Champion (1x)
CMV Alpha World Champion (1x)
CMV United States Champion (1x)
CMV World Tag Team Champion (1x)
Inaugural Rising Star Champion (2x)

Harvey Hastings:
CMV Undisputed World Champion (1x)
US Champion (2x)

Amy Winters:
Women's IC Champion (2x)
Solaris Arc
Solaris Arc
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Maurie Tue Aug 22, 2017 11:46 am

That's like claiming a suplex.

Maurie
Maurie
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Rage Tue Aug 22, 2017 12:01 pm

So lemme get this straight. We're starting off with just two superstars and one vixen at the start of the season?

Rage
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Dashing Tue Aug 22, 2017 12:12 pm

*not my side*

Bludgeon

1x Mr. Money in The Bank, 2x World Heavyweight Champion, 1x United States champion, 2x CMV World Tag Team champion, 1x CMV International champion, 1x CMV Unified World Tag Team champion, 1x CMV Anarchy champion, KING of the RING 2019, former Supremacy general manager, Glammy award for Feud of the Year, Glammy award for Tag Team of the Year (W/Borton), 2x Glammy Award for Heel of the Year
Xander Slate
HOW WAS HE NOT A WORLD CHAMPION!?
Mr. Dashing
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Humor : Knock knock!

https://communityuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by edgy shitbag Tue Aug 22, 2017 12:13 pm

Good luck trying to claim finishers bois.

edgy shitbag
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next