Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Trust Crimes Of Passion
A marred return.  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
A marred return.  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
A marred return.  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
A marred return.  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
A marred return.  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

» A Challenge From the Black
A marred return.  Icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2024 9:26 pm by Jason Spade

» Un viejo enemiga regresa
A marred return.  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 25, 2024 3:13 pm by Jason Spade

» Una súplica de ayuda
A marred return.  Icon_minitimeSun Jan 21, 2024 9:33 pm by Jason Spade

» The Price of Love
A marred return.  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 11, 2024 3:23 pm by krzy

» Best Friends, Pals, Buddies! AMMITTTTTYYYY!
A marred return.  Icon_minitimeWed Jan 10, 2024 11:18 am by Master Ogon

A marred return.

2 posters

Go down

A marred return.  Empty A marred return.

Post by Gumble Thu Aug 31, 2017 4:42 pm

As Monday night Fusion rolls on the lights dim down and the PA system amps up as white smoke fills the stage...

Rhys Matthews walks out onto the stage to a positive reaction, A bright spotlight shines down on him as we see a bit of his old self shining through. He looks poised to compete, confidence back on his face and in his demeanor, he makes his way down the ramp embracing the crowds ovation, finally sliding in the ring and grabbing a mic he takes in the last few moments of exhiliration before finally bringing the mic up to his lips.

Rhys Matthews

It's good to be bac--

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Wet

Back to top Go down

A marred return.  Empty Re: A marred return.

Post by Master Ogon Thu Aug 31, 2017 4:43 pm

As soon as Rhys starts talking, a fan is seen jumping the barricade...wait wait that’s not a fan! That’s Matt Devious! Devious slides in behind Rhys, wearing a grey hoodie and black sweatpants to disguise himself. Suddenly like a feral animal Devious goes right after Rhys, doing a running forearm to the back of his head, followed by a barrage of kicks and punches to the stunned and downed Rhys. Devious grips Rhys hand and irish whips him to the ropes, but to the dismay of Devious Matthews comes back with a wicked clothesline...  stumbling to the ropes Rhys tries to shake the cobwebs, but before he can turn around to gain the upper-hand Devious skulks behind him and hits him with a foul low blow, bringing the former undisputed champion to his knees. He rushes to the bottom left corner and points to the crawling Rhys, laughing sinisterly. He makes sure to finish the conflict by rushing out of the corner at the already defeated man, introducing Rhys’s head with his boot, hitting a punt kick right to the side of his skull! He picks up the mic, gives the crowd a smile then begins to talk, the entire crowd exploding in boos.

Matt Devious:
Oh come on, we all know what he had to say doesn’t matter compared to what I have to say! I mean i’m gonna be honest with you guys, I didn’t even know he left! But let’s not pay attention to the guy who just got knocked out cold, let’s pay attention to me, alright? So, I have a new idea, I lost my chance at the world title due to my own mistakes, that makes me feel like shit I won’t lie. But I have a new plan, instead of staying in the past and crying about losing that opportunity, I’ll make another opportunity because even if you hate me you can’t reject the fact that I NEVER lost a fair singles match, you can’t reject the fact that I’m still a one time briefcase holder, and you can’t reject the fact that I DESERVE a title around my waist! You all know that I deserve res-

He pauses, just now noticing what the crowd is chanting at him….

“Devious Sucks! Devious Sucks! Devious Sucks!”

This causes Devious to display the same lust for respect that caused him to lose his briefcase…

Matt Devious:
SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP! This is why people have to get hurt! Everyone in this company can’t give me the respect I deserve! I deserve a title! I deserve to be inducted into the Hall Of Fame! I deserve everyone of you idiots in the crowd and the ones backstage to fear me! I’m going to get a title I promise all of you that, It doesn’t matter how many others I have to hurt! The old plan doesn’t exist anymore, this is a new plan! I’m going to get a title around my waist I promise you that!

Devious is about to continue his ranting into he feels someone tugging on his ankle, he turns and looks down to see Rhys, trying to use him to stand up. Devious steps back and Rhys stops holding onto Devious, but he doesn’t stop trying to stand up. Devious begins to freak out, into a idea comes into mind. He steps out of the ring, now having a sinister smile on his face yet again, he reaches under the ring and pulls out a steel chair...this is just messed up Devious! The crowd is begging for Devious to stop, their boos are even louder than before! He rolls back into the ring with chair in hand, raising it up to strike the kneeling Rhys. But before he does, he yells out a couple words for the man on his last stand…

Matt Devious:
Welcome back to CMV!

Devious swings the chair down overhead, smashing it over the poor head of Rhys! He drops the chair down and just stares at the broken Rhys, this was a work of art to him. Devious rolls out of the ring and walks backstage with a smile on his face, the entire company has been put on notice...
Master Ogon
Master Ogon
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Humor : r truth

Back to top Go down