Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Lisa running down the corridor pissing her knickers.... :/ Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Lisa running down the corridor pissing her knickers.... :/ Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Lisa running down the corridor pissing her knickers.... :/ Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Lisa running down the corridor pissing her knickers.... :/ Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Lisa running down the corridor pissing her knickers.... :/ Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

» A Challenge From the Black
Lisa running down the corridor pissing her knickers.... :/ Icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2024 9:26 pm by Jason Spade

» Un viejo enemiga regresa
Lisa running down the corridor pissing her knickers.... :/ Icon_minitimeThu Jan 25, 2024 3:13 pm by Jason Spade

» Una súplica de ayuda
Lisa running down the corridor pissing her knickers.... :/ Icon_minitimeSun Jan 21, 2024 9:33 pm by Jason Spade

» The Price of Love
Lisa running down the corridor pissing her knickers.... :/ Icon_minitimeThu Jan 11, 2024 3:23 pm by krzy

» Best Friends, Pals, Buddies! AMMITTTTTYYYY!
Lisa running down the corridor pissing her knickers.... :/ Icon_minitimeWed Jan 10, 2024 11:18 am by Master Ogon

Lisa running down the corridor pissing her knickers.... :/

Go down

Lisa running down the corridor pissing her knickers.... :/ Empty Lisa running down the corridor pissing her knickers.... :/

Post by Topher Mod Mon Sep 04, 2017 9:37 pm

Dawn Bryan and Starz N Stripez are backstage in a locker room when Lisa Evans comes in for that cheeky backstage segment.

Lisa :  Sorry to bother you, I just wanted to get a few words….Now earlier this month…Bourne, West.. you came out and demanded answers on who attacked Aura, You and the entire CMV Universe thought it was Miss Vicious, but when Dawn got involved and had security footage we found out who it really was…. All hell would break loose as you 3 and No Morality would brawl inside that ring. Which brings us to Redemption Road… A 6 Vixens match will take place involving Dawn, Stars n Stripez as you take on No Morality, your thoughts please..

Bourne : Give me an N.. Give me an O…

West : Give me an M… Give me an O…. Give me an R…. Give me an E

SNS : What does that spell…. NO MORE…..

Dawn : and what that means Lisa is…. No More will No Morality brutalize the Vixens of CMV, that ends tomorrow night at Redemption Road…. We aint just doing this for us, but for the entire division, even to the ones who have fallen like Ashleigh Infinitee…. You see we’re putting an end to there viciousness once and for all…. After we do my sights is Money in the Bank, when I win that and I will, you`ll be looking at the next CMV Woman’s Cha…..

From out of nowhere Miss Vicious, Emily and Jasmine rush the locker room and a brawl ensues with Miss Vicious going after Dawn… Emily attacking Bourne and Jasmine giving that beat down to West… After a few minutes…. Miss Vicious turns to Lisa.

Lisa : Easy, I’m just doing my job….

MV : Shut Up Lisa, in fact give me that damn mic and scram.

Lisa runs off down the corridor not once looking back...

MV : CMV take a good look at your heroes, they think they can stop us…. We are No Morality and at Redemption Road these three losers will find out that you can’t stop thee most dominate faction in all of CMV….We are No Morality and we are just getting started.

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : yes :D

Back to top Go down