Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Trust Crimes Of Passion
The Book of The Fallen Angel: Ch. 1 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
The Book of The Fallen Angel: Ch. 1 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
The Book of The Fallen Angel: Ch. 1 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
The Book of The Fallen Angel: Ch. 1 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
The Book of The Fallen Angel: Ch. 1 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

» A Challenge From the Black
The Book of The Fallen Angel: Ch. 1 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2024 9:26 pm by Jason Spade

» Un viejo enemiga regresa
The Book of The Fallen Angel: Ch. 1 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 25, 2024 3:13 pm by Jason Spade

» Una súplica de ayuda
The Book of The Fallen Angel: Ch. 1 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 21, 2024 9:33 pm by Jason Spade

» The Price of Love
The Book of The Fallen Angel: Ch. 1 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 11, 2024 3:23 pm by krzy

» Best Friends, Pals, Buddies! AMMITTTTTYYYY!
The Book of The Fallen Angel: Ch. 1 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 10, 2024 11:18 am by Master Ogon

The Book of The Fallen Angel: Ch. 1

Go down

The Book of The Fallen Angel: Ch. 1 Empty The Book of The Fallen Angel: Ch. 1

Post by HellishxHades Tue Sep 05, 2017 8:33 pm

As Friday Night Genesis returns from commercial break, we see the crowd interjettic, and the camera pans over to Mr. Dashing.

Ladies and Gentlemen, up next we have two of the Money in the Bank match competitors in one on one action, when Prime Time Pierre Thompson goes off with The Fallen Angel, Jon Reed. 

As Mr. Dashing finish his sentence, the P. A. System plays the the theme of the Fallen Angel, Jon Reed.

The crowd pop and start to cheer the conquering brother, from Ascendance. He makes his way down to the ring and shakes the hand of the fans in the front row. He walks over to Mr. Dashing, gives him a high five, as he continues around the ring side area.

He takes a couple of steps up the stairs and stops. He looks at the ring announcer, and he ask for a mic. She walks over and grabs him a microphone. She brings it back over to Jon, as he enters the ring. 

What's up guys.

The crowd pop. Cheering and screaming. Jon smiles and takes a moment to take in the crowd appreciation. 

Thank you. Now, guys I am honored to tell you, that Me and Nero, I mean Caleb, are done, he out of my business, and I'm out of his. Secondly, Money in the Bank. Damn. First the Elimination Chamber, back at Dark Carnival, came this close to winning the International Championship. Then Entering #30 at Absolution. So close to winning. Now, I am in Money in the Bank match.

This year is one of the best years in my entire career. I may not have any Championship to my name. But I did find something better than. A Championship. I found the CMV Universe. I finally see it. With you guys behind me, I will finally achieve my dreams. So I am gonna go ahead a say thank you.

But tonight, we got Pierre Thompson vs Jon Reed. I been looking forward to this match for a while. I owe Pierre a fair rematch, seeing that the last time that I faced him I had a certain club with me. That helped me, I think. So Pierre, tonight we have the sequel. Reed v Thompson I.

And as soon as he said that, The P. A. System is hit with Pierre Thompson them song.

George King - NGW Championship 2x - Final NGW Tag Team Championship (The Kingdom) - European Championship - Final Television Championship - First Internet Championship - CMV Tag Team Championship (The Kingdom) / Champion of Champion / CMV Undisputed World Championship
Tyson Cage - Fusion Tag Team Championship (The Bickering Duo)/Anarchy Championship 2x
Caleb Reed: Fusion Tag Team Championship (The Anarchists)
Jon Reed: Anarchy Championship
HellishxHades
HellishxHades
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

The Book of The Fallen Angel: Ch. 1 Empty Re: The Book of The Fallen Angel: Ch. 1

Post by HellishxHades Tue Sep 05, 2017 8:39 pm

Well didn't realize it's a 3 way. Please assume MLP was mentioned.

George King - NGW Championship 2x - Final NGW Tag Team Championship (The Kingdom) - European Championship - Final Television Championship - First Internet Championship - CMV Tag Team Championship (The Kingdom) / Champion of Champion / CMV Undisputed World Championship
Tyson Cage - Fusion Tag Team Championship (The Bickering Duo)/Anarchy Championship 2x
Caleb Reed: Fusion Tag Team Championship (The Anarchists)
Jon Reed: Anarchy Championship
HellishxHades
HellishxHades
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down