Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Trash Pandas
Consequences Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Consequences Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Consequences Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Consequences Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Consequences Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Consequences Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Consequences Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Consequences Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Consequences Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

» A Challenge From the Black
Consequences Icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2024 9:26 pm by Jason Spade

Consequences

3 posters

Go down

Consequences Empty Consequences

Post by Miztacular Fri Sep 08, 2017 6:25 am

Before UnMatched can begin, we're taken backstage to General Manager, Eric Matthews' office following the Redemption Road Pay Per View in which shouting can be heard from the outside. Evidently somebody is not too pleased as the echo's of shouting ricochet off the walls down the corridor, letting near enough everyone on the roster know what is going on.

???:
YOU SON OF A BITCH, MATTHEWS!

The camera crew opens the office door and makes there way inside, revealing that it is shareholder owner, and Intensity General Manager Thomas Sullivan behind the shouting. Upon noticing the camera crew, Matthews stands to his feet interrupting what is essentially a verbal flogging by Sullivan to dismiss the camera crew.

Eric Matthews:
Hey! This is a private conversation, you can't be in here!

As the camera crew turns to leave, they're almost immediately stopped by the Money Major himself, Thomas Sullivan.

Thomas Sullivan:
WAIT! The world can see what happens when you try to break a deal in business! You may stay.

Matthews slumps back down into his chair with a foul look on his face as the camera crew sets up in the corner, Sullivan, with a smile on his face watches on. Enjoying the scenes progress before his very eyes. Moments go by, following the setting up of the camera crew, Sullivan smacks his hands down on Matthews' desk as he looks to continue where he left off.

Thomas Sullivan:
Now where was I?!

Oh yes!

lets fill in the CMV Universe shall we, for those who aren't one hundred percent aware of what went down at Redemption Road, what  it was that has me so worked up tonight. Now Eric, I'm just going to ask you some simple questions, I don't want detailed responses, I don't want you to explain yourself, I just want a simple yes, or a simple no. Do you understand that?

Matthews glares at the camera with a look of anger, gritting his teeth before looking back at Sullivan, nodding his head to the joy of the Intensity General Manager.

Thomas Sullivan:
Good.. Good..

Alrighty then boy. Lets get right to it, we don't have all the time in the world now do we, you've got a show to run tonight!

Now, lets start with the moment you got involved. Because me, being the successful businessman I am, saw this problem happening a mile away! I tried to fire Buck Hollywood after what he did, attacking Starr in an attempt to weasel his way into a Money in the Bank Ladder Match! Did you, or did you not, opt to save that mans CMV career, risking your own neck?

Sullivan stops for a moment to allow Matthews time to give an answer, he looks directly at the UnMatched General Manager with a look of cockiness on his face. Matthews lets off a sigh before nodding his head in agreement.

Thomas Sullivan:
Exactly what I suspected! Now, next question, did your idiotic attempt to show off your power actually stop the back and forth between Starr and Hollywood? Or were they at each others throats the very next week?

Eric Matthews:
Yes, bu-

Sullivan raises a hand, silencing Matthews, showing him no respect.

Thomas Sullivan;
I don't need an explanation from you Eric. Like I said, I wanted yes or no answers from you. All an explanation does is allow you to shroud yourself from the blame and pass it on to an excuse. Anyway, onto the next question. Did we, or did we not, have a gentleman's agreement for a match between my guy, who I had faith in, and your guy, who you "had faith in"?

With a look of disgust in his eyes, Matthews slowly nods his head allowing Sullivan to continue.

Thomas Sullivan:
Oh this is not looking good for you Eric, because so far it's coming off as if there's nobody to pass the blame onto but yourself. But I digress, now onto the next question my dear boy. After agreeing to our said matchup. Did you go out of your way to attack Zack Starr, and do serious damage before a match with such high stakes?

Matthews rises to his feet, refusing to be made to look a fool of any longer.

Eric Matthews:
YOU KNEW BUCK HAD NO CHANCE AFTER THAT MAULING STARR GAVE HIM, I HAD TO EVEN THE SCORE.

Sullivan pulls out Matthews' General Manager contract, and continues to talk in a soothing, calm, maniacal voice.

Thomas Sullivan:
Matthews, you're not playing by the rules. Don't make me tear up this contract, and your right to control UnMatched along with it. You've come too far for that, you'd be doing a disservice to not only yourself, but to the roster, the fans, UnMatched itself by forcing my to rip this contract in two.

Knowing he can do nothing, Matthews once again sits down in a slump with a foul expression on his face, which causes Sullivan to chuckle as he continues on.

Thomas Sullivan:
Oh Matthews my boy, you never answered the question. Did you, or did you not, go out of your way and put your hands on a member of MY roster to help the odds of a guy you "had faith in"?

Eric Matthews:
Yes...

Thomas Sullivan:
Finally! Now was that so hard?!

Now, and this is the last question. Did the Superstar you laid your hands on, go on to lose his career because of the damage you dealt backstage?

Matthews refuses to answer, looking down at his desk like a child who's receiving a good old fashioned telling off by his mother. Noticing Matthews has no intent on replying, Sullivan removes his left glove, and slaps Matthews across the face with it.

Thomas Sullivan:
Answer me boy!

Matthews nods his head in shame, knowing how bad this makes him look, despite him being the good guy in all of this.

Thomas Sullivan:
Ah, finally. The world is all caught up, a live confession to your crimes too. I didn't think you'd be so foolish Matthews, you'd make one terrible businessman. Nonetheless onto the task at hand. I could fire you Eric, I could terminate your contract on the spot if I wanted to, hell I put you here, I'm a shareholder in this company. Some may call me dumb for trying to compete with my own branding, but I for one like the competition. FAIR competition, and what you did at Redemption Road certainly wasn't fair on Zack Starr now was it!

Oh I could fire you right now Eric, hell I want to fire you right now. But, I have something a little better in store, you see I do enjoy a good bit of competition, a bit of gamesmanship if you will! We've got Money in the Bank coming up at Climb 2 Fame in four weeks. But hows about we spice up that event just a little bit more, with the MAIN EVENT of the evening, consisting of an 8 man, King of the Ring tournament. Four of your best guys from UnMatched, four of my best guys from Intensity. Of course, the winner will still be the number one contender for the Major Championship on his show, but seeing as this all brewed from your overconfidence in your roster, how about we add a little extra tingle to the event, so I can sit and watch you watch your career as General Manager be flushed down the toilet along with the roster you claim to "have faith in" as they fail you, while my brand of superior athletes will end the night standing tall while whichever four men you pick lay dead on the battlefield and your career as General Manager left to rot.

That is of course, Eric, if you accept my offer. You can take my offer and have a chance of retaining your job if your so called Superstars don't fail you. Like you said, you have faith in them right my boy?! I mean, you can either take that option and give me the opportunity to watch your job vanish before your eyes, or I can relinquish you from your position right here, right now. What will it be Eric?

Eric Matthews sits in his chair for a moment, evaluating his options while Sullivan waits patiently. Slowly but surely Matthews pushes himself to his feet looking at Sullivan as if he were about to kill him before reaching out and grabbing his extended hand. Pulling him real close.

Eric Matthews:
Prepare to be embarrassed...

With that, the camera fades to black, as we look to kick off the fallout episode of UnMatched coming right out of the penultimate Pay Per View of the season, Redemption Road.

-LATER ON IN THE EVENING-

With an understandable look of disdain upon his face, out comes the current UnMatched General Manager, the former two time CMV World Champion and former CMV Television Champion, Eric Matthews, a microphone in his hands at the ready as he makes his way down the ramp with haste towards the ring. He scales the steel steps before walking across the apron, stepping through the ropes and immediately, skipping all niceties, looks deep into the hard camera where he begins to talk.

Eric Matthews:
Now look, I'm gonna cut to the chase, I'm not out here to waste anybodies time, we got a show to run here. I might not have the time left myself. Nonetheless. I'm sure you all saw what happened earlier on tonight. The man who is, in some ways my boss scolding me, threatening my position as the UnMatched General Manager, because I did what was right. Buck was left in this ring brutalised by Zack Starr and I had to even the odds, I did what any good person would have. Unfortunately, Sullivan doesn't see people as anything more than an asset.

But look, I'm not out here for your pity. I'm out here because I need the best, I need my best, and I know one man backstage, who has done almost everything there is to do in this business, a man who normally wouldn't be someone I'd look to ask for help. But, in the situation I've been placed in, I need my top guys, on my brand to ensure we walk out of Climb 2 Fame with this years King of the Ring on our side. You see, the way I see it, if you guys in the back help me out, let me keep my job by winning King of the Ring. You'll get yourself a chance to win the belt back, should you beat out everyone else, all of it without a qualification match. I'd like to say that's pretty fair on my part. I've asked around backstage for a guy or two, and well, I'm sure my number one pick to represent not only himself, but the UnMatched brand in this years King of the Ring would like to introduce himself...

Ladies and Gentlemen, Boys and Girls, here is your first representative in this years KING OF THE RING!

Eric Matthews lowers his microphone and extends his free arm towards the titantron with a confident smile across his face, as he and the crowd wait for who is to respond.

-Open to Aaron
Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Humor : Making Sons uncomfortable

Back to top Go down

Consequences Empty Re: Consequences

Post by Decided Villain Fri Sep 08, 2017 7:23 am

The familiar transmission plays and it is revealed that the first representative in this years King Of The Ring is non other then Sunshine! The crowd begins to cheer in excitement as Sunshine and Eric Matthews Stand in the same ring looking across from one another. Sunshine walks towards Matthews and takes the microphone from him. Sunshine then steps back and begins to speak.

Sunshine : Although I thank you for thissss opportunity Mr. Matthews sir, this isn't for you... I neeeeed this King of the Ring tournament. I need it more then anything else in the world right now so I can get back that title I so foolishly... Stupidly... haaaha lost... that championship title.

Do you know what it's like to get those flashbacks you just hate. Those flashbacks of things you don't want to remember, but they just...

Sunshine hits himself on the side of his head

Keep.

and again

Coming.

and again

Back.

I need this tournament, Matthews. See, this smile on my face, this smile that some people idolize and that some people are even wearing in the crowd right now is what I have to wear so I can keep going. So I can keep telling myself hahaha, so I can keep telling myself oh hey, its alright. I wear a smile, but I am not happy... There are people that enter my life only to make what little I have WORSE!!! And hahaha and I laugh but... I don't find it to be funny. Even now I am losing what used to be the one constant in my life. That is why I neeeeed this tournament. That is why I need that title shot so I can be the freak I used to be. The guy that would laugh in the face of death if he so happened to come across its pretty face... Lately I have been drowning and have been letting everyone get the better of me, but I know that this shot, this opportunity will give me the air I need. That championship is what's going to allow me to breathe again.

Sunshine stops, allowing the crowd to cheer for him. Sunshine appears to be taken back by the emotion be shared by the crowd towards him. Matthews smiles at Sunshine as he takes it all in. But before Sunshine can continue to speak...

Open to Maurie

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Dark

Back to top Go down

Post by Maurie Fri Sep 08, 2017 9:37 am

Luther
I'm soo sorry to disappoint you. But last night felt like you didn’t show much fear. Maybe you're not afraid. Maybe you're hiding it. But if I were you..  

Luther pauses. He sits down, Indian Style, on the top of the stage. The psychotic Ringmaster of the Circus rocks back and forth. Imitating Sunshine. He lets out a maniacal laugh.

Luther
...I'd be trembling! You actually don't realize. It's not over until WE say it's over. Don't worry, nothing special next time. No more lies Sunshine. Just sad truths.

Parker
And that sad truth will be you letting out your anger on me. That anger of never getting Kristen back. Your apprentice is no longer affiliated with the embarrassment you drag behind you. It's time you punch yourself in the face hard enough that you actually do damage. No ote running from the fear or regret. It's do or die for you now. It's win all or LOSE all! You can't take anything from us that we haven't lost already.

Parker looks down at the ground and lays on his back, right beside Luther on the stage. The brothers laugh with a haunting tone. You see them continue laughing while drawing smiles on each other's faces. Smiles resembling Sunshine and
Kristen.

Parker
Fighting me won't be the challenge. Fighting those inner demons that keep corrupting you will be the real war come Climb 2 Fame…

Luther
Because the Circus… is Coming!

(Open to Aaron)

Jimmaurie Williams:  2x CMV International Champion. Debut Episode 109.
Parker: 1x European Champion
Anthony Brown: 1x Television Champion
Miles Kelly: 1x Longest Reigning Rising Star Champion
Maurie
Maurie
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Meme Culture

Back to top Go down

Post by Decided Villain Fri Sep 08, 2017 8:29 pm

Sunshine begins to pace around the ring, Matthews begins to look worried and tries to calm down Sunshine but it doesn't work. Sunshine pushes him out of the way, sending him to the ropes and begins to speak

Sunshine : DON'T YOU DARE MENTIONNNNNN her hahaaaaaahaha. Oooohhhh you guys still have something to loose. I want you to look at me and take in everythinggggg I have to say. I want you to look into my eyes and realize I mean every word when I tell you I'm gonna tear you apart if you come near me... Or her... If I had considered you people as a threat I would have ended thissssss a long time ago. I do not fear you people, I am not afraid of you people. This world, Parker, is what I damn well make it. I could set this world on fire and call it rain but I choose not to. Parker, you just lost your only opportunity that championship title, annnnd you lost. But I don't see a damn thing on your face other thennnn happiness, all you do is sit there and laugh and TARGET ME!?

You think this is funny, you think this is one big game huh!? I like games... Yeah I like games, Parker. I've been playing one with the voices in my head my whole damn life. What you don't understand though, Parker, is that those smiles you draw on each others face holds more pain then you'll ever know... Fighting thossseeee demons, Parker, is the easy part. Deciding whether or not I want them to win is the hard part. You need to tread lightlllllyy you understand? If you get in my way I will put you and the rest of the circus into the ground.

On the stage the clowns begin to laugh again, it's a harder laugh more haunting then the last. Sunshine starts to kick at the ropes and begins to shout.

Why are you laughing!? WHHHY ARE YOU LAUGHING DAMMIT!? COME AND FACE ME!

The duo then walk to the back leaving just Sunshine and Matthews in the ring. Matthews is behind Sunshine still with a concerned look on his face, goes and grabs another microphone. Sunshine still facing the ramp is taking heavy breathes as the crowd chants his name. Matthews tries to get closer to Sunshine but this alerts him. Causing him to turn around and throw a punch. But Sunshine stops before he connects.
(Open to Hayden)

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Dark

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum