Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Cole Savage: No Stallion Needed Icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Cole Savage: No Stallion Needed Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Cole Savage: No Stallion Needed Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Cole Savage: No Stallion Needed Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

» A Challenge From the Black
Cole Savage: No Stallion Needed Icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2024 9:26 pm by Jason Spade

» Un viejo enemiga regresa
Cole Savage: No Stallion Needed Icon_minitimeThu Jan 25, 2024 3:13 pm by Jason Spade

» Una súplica de ayuda
Cole Savage: No Stallion Needed Icon_minitimeSun Jan 21, 2024 9:33 pm by Jason Spade

» The Price of Love
Cole Savage: No Stallion Needed Icon_minitimeThu Jan 11, 2024 3:23 pm by krzy

» Best Friends, Pals, Buddies! AMMITTTTTYYYY!
Cole Savage: No Stallion Needed Icon_minitimeWed Jan 10, 2024 11:18 am by Master Ogon

» (II) Renegade.
Cole Savage: No Stallion Needed Icon_minitimeMon Jan 08, 2024 7:48 pm by litw

Cole Savage: No Stallion Needed

Go down

Cole Savage: No Stallion Needed Empty Cole Savage: No Stallion Needed

Post by krzy Mon Sep 25, 2017 1:14 pm

The cheers, oh the cheers are unlike anything you've ever heard before the moment Cole Savage's music hits the tron. The sound of thousands of people roaring their approval is the stuff movies are made of. It's the substance that drives dreams to be so pleasant.

But this is no dream.

No, the reality is that against all doubt from all sides 'Ice' Cole Savage was able to accomplish what he set out to do against a game Ryan Kent: win the Alpha Championship.

The camera sweeps around the arena showcasing the CMV Universe in all its glory. If the sign isn't for Paul Divine, 10|EL or a cheeky shout out to JustIN Sane, then it's for the man about to come out here and speak.

And once he does step onto the stage, no car, no theatrics, just a man with his hard fought possession, the flashing of cameras is almost blinding; this is a moment the fans want to preserve long after their memory fades.

As Savage dances his way down the ramp with the Alpha Championship wrapped around his waist, the scene just feels right, and it feels like the title, despite all the greats who held it before, was made to be held by Cole Savage.

Now in the ring, Savage stands smackdab in the middle enjoying the raptorous applause. Those who weren't standing before sure are now, and Savage has no qualms about soaking in every scent, every down, everything he sees.

It's not a moment that comes to most.  

I could have come out here in a carriage drawn by a dozen horses.

I could have had balloons raining down from the rafters and a live band playing in cadence with my every step and word--and trust me that will all be at the after party.

I could have done so much more to let you all know that this moment is real. I could have really rubbed in it that I told you I would beat Ryan Kent to win the title.

But I don't need all of that.

Not tonight.

I could have gone the whole nine yards to make this celebration such a grand spectacle that you all would feel like your tickets should have been twice the price of admission.

I could have. But see, unlike the last champion who pulled those shenanigans, I have no need to over compensate for insecurity and a guilty conscience. All I need to do to prove that I am what I say I am is...

Savage lowers the microphone, unhooks the Alpha Championship from his waist with his free hand and raises the shimmering championship gold high in the air.  

I am the Alpha Champion just like I said I would be. Ryan Kent looked me in the eyes and called me an old man, but I sure showed him some tricks he never saw coming. Ryan Kent will one day go down as one of the greatest to ever lace up a pair of boots. He will go into the hall of fame. He will win a dozen more titles before his career is wrapped up.

But as he sits in his rocking chair years into his retirement, he will look back at Battle Scars III and how he underestimated the most dangerous, craftiest man in CMV history, and it will keep eating away at him until he closes his eyes for the final time.

If Ryan Kent looked at me the same way he looked at Bob Luger or Kayden Kynra, things would have gone a hell of a lot differently. Instead, he played right into my hand and let me rip away the one thing that mattered most to him.

Savage kisses the title and smirks mischievously giving the fans a moment to start chanting his name. He bows dramatically, and tips his hat.  

And tonight I stand here moments away from competing in a match where I won't be defending my title, but something just as valuable will be on the line: my pride and my honor. See, I'm not just be wrestling against just any man...

I'm going to war with the Asian Sensation Paul Divine!

The crowd bursts into cheers at a decibel that rivals the one Savage got earlier in the night.  

But this isn't the Paul Divine from back in my time. This isn't the Sushi X who I could help but pity as I watched him desperately try to step out of the shadow of X-Gen. This isn't the same warrior who I looked in the eye and told would never be a champion because the man he was trying to take the belt from was the most dominant competitor in CMV history.

But look at him now.

Not only is he a champion, but a three-time holder of the belt at that. Sure, he lost it once to his protégé and the second minutes after he won it, but the third time is the charm, right? Hell, you've almost made it twenty-four hours! Sometimes it's all about the baby steps.

Paul, you're an interesting guy. There's something to be said about resiliency, about never giving up despite falling short time and time and time and time and time and time and time and time again. Most men would have called it a day if they were in your shows. A lifetime of regrets, poor choices and underachieving break even the toughest egos.

Not you, though.

No, you had a goal and you stuck to it. It took years, but by george you managed to work a miracle. You had an army against you, doing all that they could to drag you back down into the depths of obscurity and irrelevance, but you fought them off and you rose up.

Savage claps in a appreciation and awe and Divine's accomplishments, though it's hard to tell if it's genuine or a bit of homage to Nick Cage.  

Paul Divine, you are a champion, and nobody can take that away from you. That title means that you are the man to beat. Your victory at Battle Scars means that all eyes are on you; you have the target on your back....if there's any room for it.

You're holding a belt that legends and future hall of famers have bled for, and you're on your way to joining those ranks. Because you are Undisputed Champion, it is indisputable that you are the best...on Fusion.

As far as CMV goes, there's no question who stands alone at the top of the mountain. Paul, you may be great but there's a world of difference between you and I.

Just look at the miles that separate the talent we had to beat at Battle Scars to capture our respective championships. Ryan Kent may not look like much, but when he gets into that ring there's only few that compare to him. Ryan Kent has championships, memorable matches and records out the wazoo! He never had to steal anything or play games born of fear. And still I beat him.

Paul, when we get into that ring, you're gonna finally know what it feels like to wrestle somebody on par with you. Then you'll learn what it feels like to lose to a man that much better than you. But it won't be for naught, I'm sure you'll pick up a trick or two that you can use to make sure this title reign doesn't play out like all the rest. We've been down the road before long, long ago and you shouldn't expect things to play out any differently than they have before. You may have grown exponentially since then...but so have I.

--
Echo, respond to this.

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Cole Savage: No Stallion Needed Empty Re: Cole Savage: No Stallion Needed

Post by krzy Tue Sep 26, 2017 11:40 am

In this exclusive video, Cole Savage is surrounded by cameramen as he tries to make his way to the parking lot. He's all smiles after securing a hard fought victory against a game Paul Divine, earning a win on the Asian Sensation's home turf. Savage doesn't break stride as he heads toward his vehicle, leading the interviewer to rapidly fire off questions.

Cole, how does it feel to pick up such a monumental victory over the Undisputed Champion?

Ha! You mean how does it feel to do what Schmidty never could? Or do you mean how does it feel to do just as I said I would? Paul Divine is an incredible wrestler, but I think I've made it clear by now that it doesn't matter how young you are, a boot over your chest will stop your heart cold, and there ain't no getting up from that!

Your number one contender was named at Battle Scars, so was a new Mr. Money in the Bank who could challenge for that title at any time.

Let them come! Let them all get lined up so I can knock 'em back down! As far as I'm concerned, I'm untouchable. Hell, I think I'm Undisputed Champion now too!

So you're not worried at all about the looming threats to you Alpha Championship reign?

Worried? What do I have to be worried about? I proved tonight that I am the very best in ALL of CMV! I'm going to hold onto this title forever, and I don't care if you come at me head on or try to blindside me with a cash-in. I will break every rule and crush every dream if it means I wake up the next morning with the Alpha Championship lying next to me.

Savage has arrived at his custom limousine and waits for the driver to open the door for him.

I can stand here all night, but when you're Cole Savage, there's always more important places I can be. So I'll take only one more question from.....yes, you in the back with the Ryan Kent shirt. I'd love to hear what you have to say.

Well, Mr. Savage, during your match against Paul Divine, you took some chances on the middle rope that didn't quite go in your favor...

I'M OLD!

Savage pushes the driver away, ducks inside the limo and slams the door shut. Moments later the luxurious vehicle peels out of the parking lot before the screen fades to black.

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down