Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Join The Glorious New Japan Master Race - Page 3 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Join The Glorious New Japan Master Race - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Join The Glorious New Japan Master Race - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Join The Glorious New Japan Master Race - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

» A Challenge From the Black
Join The Glorious New Japan Master Race - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2024 9:26 pm by Jason Spade

» Un viejo enemiga regresa
Join The Glorious New Japan Master Race - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 25, 2024 3:13 pm by Jason Spade

» Una súplica de ayuda
Join The Glorious New Japan Master Race - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 21, 2024 9:33 pm by Jason Spade

» The Price of Love
Join The Glorious New Japan Master Race - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 11, 2024 3:23 pm by krzy

» Best Friends, Pals, Buddies! AMMITTTTTYYYY!
Join The Glorious New Japan Master Race - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 10, 2024 11:18 am by Master Ogon

» (II) Renegade.
Join The Glorious New Japan Master Race - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 08, 2024 7:48 pm by litw

Join The Glorious New Japan Master Race

+8
Maurie
krzy
Gumble
Austin
Alveuss
Borton
Mr. Dashing
Rage
12 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Join The Glorious New Japan Master Race - Page 3 Empty Re: Join The Glorious New Japan Master Race

Post by Maurie Mon Sep 25, 2017 10:26 pm

pls stop trying to push new japan, im not that interested
Maurie
Maurie
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Meme Culture

Back to top Go down

Join The Glorious New Japan Master Race - Page 3 Empty Re: Join The Glorious New Japan Master Race

Post by Rage Mon Sep 25, 2017 11:48 pm

Maurie wrote:pls stop trying to push new japan, im not that interested

You asked very nicely. So I'll leave you be.

Rage
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Rage Tue Sep 26, 2017 2:18 am

Kazuchika Okada

The longest reigning IWGP World Champion in recent memory and probably the greatest current champion defending his title today. E-drones SEETHING that our champion isn't a part timer or a jobber that was mega pushed to the top just to fill the diversity quota.

Okada can certainly conquer the Beast and hinder the Jinder. His Rainmaker is the most vicious and effective finisher since the days of the legendary Stan Hansen.

Rage
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Miztacular Tue Sep 26, 2017 2:57 am

Brock might be a part timer, but he's believable. Put him in a cage with any of your new japan fake tough guys and he'll maul them all round robin style. IDGAF if he's a part timer, he's a legitimate badass and should stay champion until he retires because I literally cannot suspend my belief enough to believe anyone on that roster beats him clean.
Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Humor : Making Sons uncomfortable

Back to top Go down

Post by Decided Villain Tue Sep 26, 2017 2:59 am

Only watch for Juice and Kenny
Decided Villain
Decided Villain
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Dark

Back to top Go down

Post by Rage Tue Sep 26, 2017 3:45 am

Miztacular wrote:Brock might be a part timer, but he's believable. Put him in a cage with any of your new japan fake tough guys and he'll maul them all round robin style. IDGAF if he's a part timer, he's a legitimate badass and should stay champion until he retires because I literally cannot suspend my belief enough to believe anyone on that roster beats him clean.

Which roster? NJPW or WWE? I would agree with that current WWE roster isn't really up to the task although AJ Styles taking it from Lesnar might be cool. But we just know it's gonna be Ramen Runs to take the belt off of Lesnar at WrestleMania. Probably retire him too.

As for New Japan's roster I'm pretty sure most of them could beat Lesnar and make it look convincing. But after his last run there I doubt we'll see Lesnar in New Japan again.

Rage
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Gumble Tue Sep 26, 2017 10:29 am

Minoru Suzuki or Shibata are believable, don't really know much about NJPW but those guys are scary.
Gumble
Gumble
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Wet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rage Tue Sep 26, 2017 1:56 pm

Gumblesaur wrote:Minoru Suzuki or Shibata are believable, don't really know much about NJPW but those guys are scary.

Suzuki is legit terrifying.

Rage
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Miztacular Tue Sep 26, 2017 3:09 pm

Gumblesaur wrote:Minoru Suzuki or Shibata are believable, don't really know much about NJPW but those guys are scary.

But they're not tho
How much do they weigh? Size matters. You're telling me a random indy wrestler can beat Brock Lesnar clean in a singles match. With weapons sure. But this man is an athletic freak who dominated the UFC.

Ronda better not lose either unless it's to Nia Jax, because again. Size matters.
Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rage Tue Sep 26, 2017 3:22 pm

Miztacular wrote:

But they're not tho
How much do they weigh? Size matters. You're telling me a random indy wrestler can beat Brock Lesnar clean in a singles match. With weapons sure. But this man is an athletic freak who dominated the UFC.

Ronda better not lose either unless it's to Nia Jax, because again. Size matters.

I must admit, Brock had a good UFC run. That was until his guts were leaking shit inside of him. That cut his heavyweight title reign short. Then he got suspended for something (probably steriods) and can't compete. But I think that's been lifted. Fact is he wasn't no George St. Peirre.

Rage
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Dashing Tue Sep 26, 2017 3:24 pm

GSP thinks he's been abducted by aliens lol
Mr. Dashing
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Humor : Knock knock!

https://communityuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Miztacular Tue Sep 26, 2017 3:27 pm

GSP is going to get murdered by Bisping come November 4th. He has two, possibly three great wins in his career and left before the high end steroid testing came around. Welterweight wasn't as good as it is now when he was champ, no wonder he's not returning in that division.
Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next