Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Demon of Agi Bridge
New Show, New Generation Icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
New Show, New Generation Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
New Show, New Generation Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
New Show, New Generation Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

» A Challenge From the Black
New Show, New Generation Icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2024 9:26 pm by Jason Spade

» Un viejo enemiga regresa
New Show, New Generation Icon_minitimeThu Jan 25, 2024 3:13 pm by Jason Spade

» Una súplica de ayuda
New Show, New Generation Icon_minitimeSun Jan 21, 2024 9:33 pm by Jason Spade

» The Price of Love
New Show, New Generation Icon_minitimeThu Jan 11, 2024 3:23 pm by krzy

» Best Friends, Pals, Buddies! AMMITTTTTYYYY!
New Show, New Generation Icon_minitimeWed Jan 10, 2024 11:18 am by Master Ogon

» (II) Renegade.
New Show, New Generation Icon_minitimeMon Jan 08, 2024 7:48 pm by litw

New Show, New Generation

2 posters

Go down

New Show, New Generation Empty New Show, New Generation

Post by Tim Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:22 pm

As the first episode of NGW begins and the pyro sprays over the stage. The small, humble NGW crowd lets loose a ferocious cry of excitement fit for the main roster. After the pyro ends, the screen lights up with an image of city skyline and cars racing up and down an Los Angeles street in fast forward. When a man in a polo shirt, shutter shades and a sweatshirt tied around his neck. He makes his way down the ramp with the crowd cheering modestly. On the black colored canvas is a small CMV branded podium with a microphone already sturdily attached to it. He walks up the steel steps and under the middle rope he goes. He approaches the podium and taps the microphone. As his music concludes and he begins to speak. He laughs to himself and lifts his glasses atop of his head and then returns.

Ken Donahue
My name is Ken Donahue, I've been sent by the great Raymond Royce, whome I know is watching.

Kenneth winks at the hard camera.

...Now while many if not all of you don't know me. I can assure you, I'm a quite capable of running this promotion. And it is my job, as General Manager of New Generation Wrestling to find and aid the young CMV hopefuls of tomorrow to the main roster.

Let's cut to the chase. There's a lot of young faces back stage and not all of you will make it to the top. But a lot of you will. All you have to do is show everyone here your best every Saturday and make the most of your opportunities and you will be something.

Ladies and gentlemen, I want to present to you, the New Generation of Wrestling. Come on out.

The titantron in back of the hall shows the NGW logo and filing out one by one is every signed NGW superstar. Lining up on the stage.

Some of these people you may have seen before. Some of them may be fresh faces. But all of them want one thing, consistent success. And if all of you, men and woman do your best. You will find just that. If not by the end of the year, by the end of next. And if not by the end of the next, then by the end of the following. And so on.

So! To jump start your success. I have made a few calls and currently being constructed at CMV head quarters in Connecticut, the world Championship, the NGW World Championship will be here in exactly 31 days. And in that time. I've orchestrated a Tournament. The First World Wrestling Tournament to determine who is most suitable to wear that belt. Four weeks, Four Rounds. One Champion. Before we take NGW's long road trip across the east coast. We will have an NGW World Champion. Who it will be is ultimately up the fine group of men standing before me.

But what of the women? These find young ladies won't be left out of the fray, no no. They too will have their time to shine. Over the course the month as well, 4 Qualifying matches. The winners of each will be placed in a Fatal-4-Way Ladder Match to determine the NGW World Women's Champion.

The crowd lets loose again with excitement at these barrage of announcement.

Ken Donahue
Tonight, the first round of each Tounament will take place. Have fun NGW faithful!

Ken's music hits once again as the members of the NGW roster return to back stag and Ken waves amongst the loving NGW fans.
Tim
Tim
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Slapstick

https://www.youtube.com/us0byanese

Back to top Go down

New Show, New Generation Empty Re: New Show, New Generation

Post by KinZil Fri Oct 20, 2017 9:24 pm

You are Triple H
KinZil
KinZil