Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Royal Rumble EARLY PREDICTIONS  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Royal Rumble EARLY PREDICTIONS  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Royal Rumble EARLY PREDICTIONS  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Royal Rumble EARLY PREDICTIONS  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Royal Rumble EARLY PREDICTIONS  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

» A Challenge From the Black
Royal Rumble EARLY PREDICTIONS  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2024 9:26 pm by Jason Spade

» Un viejo enemiga regresa
Royal Rumble EARLY PREDICTIONS  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 25, 2024 3:13 pm by Jason Spade

» Una súplica de ayuda
Royal Rumble EARLY PREDICTIONS  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 21, 2024 9:33 pm by Jason Spade

» The Price of Love
Royal Rumble EARLY PREDICTIONS  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 11, 2024 3:23 pm by krzy

» Best Friends, Pals, Buddies! AMMITTTTTYYYY!
Royal Rumble EARLY PREDICTIONS  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 10, 2024 11:18 am by Master Ogon

Royal Rumble EARLY PREDICTIONS

+6
Childish Meltzer
Borton
Miztacular
Rage
Maurie
"The Mad Oyster" Hardline
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Royal Rumble EARLY PREDICTIONS  - Page 2 Empty Re: Royal Rumble EARLY PREDICTIONS

Post by Childish Meltzer Wed Nov 25, 2015 9:44 pm

I'll rephrase "it's crazy how there's no FULL-TIME credible wrestler with momentum to win the Rumble"

Royal Rumble EARLY PREDICTIONS  - Page 2 Receiv12
Childish Meltzer
Childish Meltzer
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Royal Rumble EARLY PREDICTIONS  - Page 2 Empty Re: Royal Rumble EARLY PREDICTIONS

Post by Miztacular Wed Nov 25, 2015 9:46 pm

Cena

Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Humor : Making Sons uncomfortable

Back to top Go down

Post by Childish Meltzer Wed Nov 25, 2015 9:48 pm

Also he has like no momentum either but since its wwe they'll push him any because he's big match john
Childish Meltzer
Childish Meltzer
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 25, 2015 9:53 pm

You used to call me on your cell phone...

Back to top Go down

Post by Batman Thu Nov 26, 2015 8:04 am

Late night when you need my love...

Accomplishments :
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Tunnel Snakes Rule

Back to top Go down

Post by SonOfAnarchy91 Sat Nov 28, 2015 1:49 pm

We are either getting Sheamus vs. John Cena or Roman Reigns vs. Brock Lesnar 2. Either way we are in for a pretty shitty Road To Wrestlemania.

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Chimichanga...

Back to top Go down

Post by Rage Sat Nov 28, 2015 6:55 pm

SonOfAnarchy91 wrote:We are either getting Sheamus vs. John Cena or Roman Reigns vs. Brock Lesnar 2. Either way we are in for a pretty shitty Road To Wrestlemania.

Yeah. If that is the case, I'll continue not watching WWE programming. Twisted Evil

Rage
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 28, 2015 7:54 pm

Nah, I got my boy vacant to win the 31-man Royal Rumble for the 29th year in a row. I don't understand the runner-ups logic. I was so confused last year. It was Roman Reigns and vacant, the last two in the ring, and Reigns suddenly starts celebrating like he just won the thing. Even the crowd is thinking Reigns won. He exits the ring, yet Vacant is still INSIDE the ring, but the WWE corporate idiots recognize Roman as the winner. Where was Vacant's title shot, huh?! Ah well, at least Vacant held the title for a few weeks before Reigns came again at Survivor Series and stole his title!!!!! #PushVacant

Back to top Go down

Post by Batman Sat Nov 28, 2015 11:14 pm

I can honestly see Dolph Ziggler pulling off an upset finally. You don't see it coming with his hype coming to a halt. He's in the final two with Kevin Owens. Superkicks him out of the ring for the upset victory. Setting up Dolph Ziggler losing at Mania but in a strong fashion. Keeping Sheamus on the top but pushing somebody else in the main event scene. Doesn't seem likley since those two probably can't sell a show. But Dolph and somebody like Ambrose or even dare I say it, Reigns could. Ok maybe not Reigns. But Ziggler could pull it off damn it. If not him, Ambrose for sure. Sets up for Ambrose vs Reigns in the main event.

Accomplishments :
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Tunnel Snakes Rule

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Dashing Tue Dec 01, 2015 2:40 am

The LoN tho

Tommy Dreamer tho

good Raw
Mr. Dashing
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Humor : Knock knock!

https://communityuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Miztacular Tue Dec 01, 2015 7:50 am

need dat becky lynch heel turn pls.

Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Humor : Making Sons uncomfortable

Back to top Go down

Post by KingWolf Tue Dec 01, 2015 11:10 am

Oh, I'm sorry.. I thought this was the Royal Rumble PREDICTIONS topic? Must of been mistaken, is order on the forums not a thing anymore?

Royal Rumble EARLY PREDICTIONS  - Page 2 Zgwjef2
2x World Heavyweight Champion as Kevin Owens
2015 Superstar/Champion Of The Year
2015 NXT King Of The Ring
     2x Hardcore Champion as Kayden Kynra(Former)
     3x NXT Television Champion as Lorin Seoul  (Former)
1x European ChampionLorin Seoul (Former)
1x NXT Tag Team Champion as JLV(Former)
1x World Heavyweight Champion as JLV(Current)
1x Women's Champion as Lexin Damjen (Former)
1x Hardcore Champion as Lexin Damjen  (Former)
OMG! Moment Of The Year: Running into the steel steps as JLV

KingWolf
KingWolf
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Humor : Blunt Cunt

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next