Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Demon of Agi Bridge
CMV Fusion Presents: Point Break! (Ep. 154!) Icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
CMV Fusion Presents: Point Break! (Ep. 154!) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
CMV Fusion Presents: Point Break! (Ep. 154!) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
CMV Fusion Presents: Point Break! (Ep. 154!) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

» A Challenge From the Black
CMV Fusion Presents: Point Break! (Ep. 154!) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2024 9:26 pm by Jason Spade

» Un viejo enemiga regresa
CMV Fusion Presents: Point Break! (Ep. 154!) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 25, 2024 3:13 pm by Jason Spade

» Una súplica de ayuda
CMV Fusion Presents: Point Break! (Ep. 154!) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 21, 2024 9:33 pm by Jason Spade

» The Price of Love
CMV Fusion Presents: Point Break! (Ep. 154!) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 11, 2024 3:23 pm by krzy

» Best Friends, Pals, Buddies! AMMITTTTTYYYY!
CMV Fusion Presents: Point Break! (Ep. 154!) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 10, 2024 11:18 am by Master Ogon

» (II) Renegade.
CMV Fusion Presents: Point Break! (Ep. 154!) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 08, 2024 7:48 pm by litw

CMV Fusion Presents: Point Break! (Ep. 154!)

+4
KingWolf
Borton
Mr. Dashing
Batman
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Which match are YOU most excited for at Point Break???

CMV Fusion Presents: Point Break! (Ep. 154!) I_vote_lcap6%CMV Fusion Presents: Point Break! (Ep. 154!) I_vote_rcap 6% 
[ 1 ]
CMV Fusion Presents: Point Break! (Ep. 154!) I_vote_lcap25%CMV Fusion Presents: Point Break! (Ep. 154!) I_vote_rcap 25% 
[ 4 ]
CMV Fusion Presents: Point Break! (Ep. 154!) I_vote_lcap19%CMV Fusion Presents: Point Break! (Ep. 154!) I_vote_rcap 19% 
[ 3 ]
CMV Fusion Presents: Point Break! (Ep. 154!) I_vote_lcap13%CMV Fusion Presents: Point Break! (Ep. 154!) I_vote_rcap 13% 
[ 2 ]
CMV Fusion Presents: Point Break! (Ep. 154!) I_vote_lcap13%CMV Fusion Presents: Point Break! (Ep. 154!) I_vote_rcap 13% 
[ 2 ]
CMV Fusion Presents: Point Break! (Ep. 154!) I_vote_lcap19%CMV Fusion Presents: Point Break! (Ep. 154!) I_vote_rcap 19% 
[ 3 ]
CMV Fusion Presents: Point Break! (Ep. 154!) I_vote_lcap5%CMV Fusion Presents: Point Break! (Ep. 154!) I_vote_rcap 5% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 16

Poll closed

CMV Fusion Presents: Point Break! (Ep. 154!) Empty CMV Fusion Presents: Point Break! (Ep. 154!)

Post by Mr. Dashing Tue Dec 08, 2015 12:00 pm

CMV Point Break: Episode 154!
LIVE from the Joe Louis Arena in Detroit, Michigan!!!

----- ----- ----- ----- -----

CMV Fusion Presents: Point Break! (Ep. 154!) ZDUDrOm
After weeks of torment at the hands of his foe, Scott Norrie will finally be able to get his hands on Connor Macculloch here tonight, as we kickoff CMV Point Break! With the devious sister of Mr. Macculloch ringside, Christie Norrie, whose antics we saw on display just earlier this week on Fusion, Scott is going to have to have eyes on the back of his head, if he hopes to get some retribution and hopefully drive-off his aggressors!

CMV Fusion Presents: Point Break! (Ep. 154!) YsEbYiJ
Three Stages of Hell match for the CMV Anarchy championship!
First stage: Falls Count Anywhere
Second stage: Last Man Standing
Final stage: Hell in a Cell

Anarchy will indeed reign supreme here tonight, as we witness hell being unleashed on the CMV universe! In what has been one of the most grueling and somewhat confusing rivalries we've ever seen in the history of this show, Randy Borton and Tim LaFave lace up their boots just one last time against one another, the winner of this bout proving once and for all that they are the better of the two. There will be NO rematch between these men who once considered each other best friends, hell, if you asked Tim he'd tell you he still IS friends with Borton, though the two-time Anarchy champ would let you know otherwise. Who will make their way through three of the most devastating and career-shorting matches in this business, just for the right to be named the CMV Anarchy champion!?

CMV Fusion Presents: Point Break! (Ep. 154!) 0gNlb1I
CMV Vixen's championship!
After Cass LaFave failed Amber Briggs' impromptu challenge this past month, the number one contenders position for the Vixen's championship was left wide open. That is, until Lexin Damjen slammed it shut, looking to prove once and for all why she is known as the face of CMV's women's wrestling! Can she do just that here tonight, or will Briggs show the entire universe exactly why she has that title wrapped firmly around her waist?

CMV Fusion Presents: Point Break! (Ep. 154!) PBh6K2Q
After fighting a war on two fronts this past month, one would have to think that Bison isn't going to be near 100% here tonight. But do you think that's going to deter him from coming out here and kicking some ass!? HELL NO! And he's assembled quite a team to take the fight to The Dirty Republic, newcomer and fan favorite, Juan Diaz, and the returning CMV veteran, Dave Turner!!! But will this star-studded trio be enough to take-down possibly one of the greatest threats to wrestling we've ever seen???

CMV Fusion Presents: Point Break! (Ep. 154!) GHh0Wrr
Handicap match for the CMV International championship!
Thanks to The Corporation, and more specifically, Triple H, Xander Slate WILL be getting his International title match here tonight, with the added stipulation that he must defeat not only Troy Voodoo, but also Wendell Grace. With his buddies, Juan Diaz and Bison busy tangling with The Dirty Republic, Slate is all on his own, and it'll take a miracle to see him walk out of Point Break tonight with some gold over his shoulder.

CMV Fusion Presents: Point Break! (Ep. 154!) JAudQLf
CMV World Tag Team championship!
Looking to make it rain in gold here tonight, Shanaz Andoni and Chet Taylor shackle up once more in an effort to regain what they lost last month at Anarchy Rulz, the CMV Tag Team titles! Having just competed not 24 hours ago on Genesis and defeating Cousin Billy to be crowned the NEW Light Heavyweight champion, Shanaz's career is looking bright. But will he and Taylor be able to bring down the duo that ended their record breaking seven month reign in The Family? Or can DJ Moore and Elijah Stewart silence their critics and remain atop the tag team division?

CMV Fusion Presents: Point Break! (Ep. 154!) Ux8LIbD
CMV Undisputed World Heavyweight championship!
In what has been an almost parallel build up to this moment, JustIN Sane and King Anderson have looked almost untouchable this past month. Both men have taken down some of the biggest names this company has ever seen, seemingly with ease. Sane still remains undefeated this season, while Anderson was able to wreck the King of the Ring tournament and then beat-down both of his former stablemates inside of a steel cage just two weeks ago on Fusion. But these two men have never gone face to face before tonight, they've never fought over the grandest prize that this business has to offer. Simply put, this will be nothing short of an absolute war. Each man is at the highest point of their respective careers, each is man ready to sacrifice life and limb if it means being crowned the CMV Undisputed World Heavyweight champion!!!
Mr. Dashing
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Humor : Knock knock!

https://communityuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

CMV Fusion Presents: Point Break! (Ep. 154!) Empty Re: CMV Fusion Presents: Point Break! (Ep. 154!)

Post by Batman Tue Dec 08, 2015 12:08 pm

Cashing in on those pieces of indian monkey dog shit trending world wide dickweeds.
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Tunnel Snakes Rule

Back to top Go down

CMV Fusion Presents: Point Break! (Ep. 154!) Empty Re: CMV Fusion Presents: Point Break! (Ep. 154!)

Post by Mr. Dashing Tue Dec 08, 2015 12:13 pm

I got:

Norrie
Timmy boy
Amber
TDR
The Corporation
#TWW
Sane
Mr. Dashing
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Humor : Knock knock!

https://communityuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Batman Tue Dec 08, 2015 1:02 pm

I got:

Hardcore Holly
Hardcore Holly
Hardcore Holly
Hardcore Holly
Team Holly
Team Holly
Hardcore Holly
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Tunnel Snakes Rule

Back to top Go down

Post by Borton Tue Dec 08, 2015 3:22 pm

Predictions
Norrie
Borton
Rex Carter
Dirty Bitches
Voodoo and Wendall
#TWW
King Anderson
Borton
Borton
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Dashing's jokes

Back to top Go down

Post by SonOfAnarchy91 Tue Dec 08, 2015 3:41 pm

Woo we actually have a theme song Razz

Predics:
Connor Macculloch.

Tim LaFave.

Lexin Damjen.

Team Bison.

Xander Slate's gonna pull out a upset victory.

#TWW.

Justin Sane.

____

Is the Light Heavyweight Title not being defended? Title buried already lol!
SonOfAnarchy91
SonOfAnarchy91
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Chimichanga...

Back to top Go down

Post by Borton Tue Dec 08, 2015 3:55 pm

dude the title got defended like 3 times in one month.
Borton
Borton
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Dashing's jokes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 08, 2015 4:01 pm

Brb, just taking a shit.

Back to top Go down

Post by KingWolf Tue Dec 08, 2015 4:20 pm

Scott Norrie
Tim LaFave
Lexin Damjen
Team Bison
The Authority
TWW
King Anderson
KingWolf
KingWolf
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Humor : Blunt Cunt

Back to top Go down

Post by Miztacular Wed Dec 09, 2015 4:44 am

>When you can't spell The Corporation* pls kingwolf.
Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Humor : Making Sons uncomfortable

Back to top Go down

Post by KingWolf Wed Dec 09, 2015 8:48 am

Miztacular wrote:>When you can't spell The Corporation* pls kingwolf.
Was in the middle of a match when I typed that.
KingWolf
KingWolf
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Humor : Blunt Cunt

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 09, 2015 11:30 am

My match predictions:

Skit Niri!
Lexin
Wendall Grace...only Wendall Grace.
#TWW
TDR
LaFave
Sane
Holybatman cashes in on Sane

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next