Fusion & Genesis PPV List!
-Battle Scars
-Anarchy Rulz
-Exodus
-CyberSlam
-Validation
-Point Break
-Regicide
-Cause & Effect
-Home Coming
-Absolution
-Purgatory
-Ascendance

Fusion/Genesis Superstar of the Week!
How to watch us!
Dashing's Stuff!

Cop's Stuff!

CMV's Signatures/Finishers

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: CMV's Signatures/Finishers

Post by Papa Gnasher on Sun Dec 20, 2015 7:18 pm

Wow Dashing don't forget Adams' moves for when he returns </3

_________________

Top 10 Gent Quotes:

ChildishGent wrote:What if I smacked 14 puppies?

ChildishGent wrote:Boars before Whores

ChildishGent wrote:Got about a 50% chance of eating it before sundown

ChildishGent wrote:You'd probably see me play Gears this winter

ChildishGent wrote:Mickie James has a particular set of tittays

ChildishGent wrote:Sunshine is 100% a hollaback girl

ChildishGent wrote:Make sure to call him "Baby Jay" Omega Lee

ChildishGent wrote:Can't wait for Big Show to make his return

ChildishGent wrote:When is Kane becoming GM again?

ChildishGent wrote:Quinn is king


Papa Gnasher
Admin
Admin

Posts : 4350
Join date : 2015-03-09
Age : 19
Location : MizTV

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CMV's Signatures/Finishers

Post by Papa Gnasher on Sun Dec 20, 2015 7:20 pm

I'm at work, I'll try to post mine asap, might have to wait till morning.

_________________

Top 10 Gent Quotes:

ChildishGent wrote:What if I smacked 14 puppies?

ChildishGent wrote:Boars before Whores

ChildishGent wrote:Got about a 50% chance of eating it before sundown

ChildishGent wrote:You'd probably see me play Gears this winter

ChildishGent wrote:Mickie James has a particular set of tittays

ChildishGent wrote:Sunshine is 100% a hollaback girl

ChildishGent wrote:Make sure to call him "Baby Jay" Omega Lee

ChildishGent wrote:Can't wait for Big Show to make his return

ChildishGent wrote:When is Kane becoming GM again?

ChildishGent wrote:Quinn is king


Papa Gnasher
Admin
Admin

Posts : 4350
Join date : 2015-03-09
Age : 19
Location : MizTV

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CMV's Signatures/Finishers

Post by Guest on Sun Dec 20, 2015 7:36 pm

Keep It up guys, it's starting to look good. Very Happy

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: CMV's Signatures/Finishers

Post by ChildishBatman on Sun Dec 20, 2015 7:38 pm

I edited my post btw. Plus idk who Cousin Billy is.

_________________

F*CK BOLSTAD
F*CK Wrestling Originals

ChildishBatman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Posts : 1836
Join date : 2015-09-19
Age : 20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CMV's Signatures/Finishers

Post by Papa Maurie on Sun Dec 20, 2015 7:41 pm

Fusion
Jimmaurie Williams
Signatures
Cut Scene (Diving Leg Drop 3) & Kiwi Crushers (Rapid Kicks To Chest)
Finishers
Good Night Driver(Lift Underhook DDT & Spear


Eligah Stewart
Signatures
HypeMan(Powerbomb with Bridge) & Good Vibes (Jumping Complete Shot)
Finishers
Family Matters (Spinning JawBreaker) & Brain Buster

NXT
Parker
Sigs: Diving Moonsault & Cute Concussion (Overhead Kick)
Fins: Trapeeze(Cross Face) Face Painter (Standing Cutter)

Bull
Sigs: Repeated HeadButts & Belly to Belly
Fins: Spear

Big Chris
Sigs: Lost Cause (Go Home Driver) Miracle Mayhem (That's A Wrap)
Fins: Final Act (Inverted Powerslam) Encore (Back Pack Stunner)

_________________
Luther Thunder: 1x European Champion
Rashad Rockwell:1x Tag Team Champion with Kidd Campbell
Eligah Stewart: 1x Tag Champion with DJ Moore
Jimmaurie Williams:  2x CMV International Champion. Debut Episode 109.



Papa Maurie
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Posts : 1213
Join date : 2015-08-18
Age : 14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CMV's Signatures/Finishers

Post by Guest on Sun Dec 20, 2015 7:43 pm

Holybatman wrote:I edited my post btw. Plus idk who Cousin Billy is.

yes updated it

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: CMV's Signatures/Finishers

Post by Papa Maurie on Sun Dec 20, 2015 7:45 pm

Rookie blue been here for a short while and already done more than me this year. Keep up the good work.

_________________
Luther Thunder: 1x European Champion
Rashad Rockwell:1x Tag Team Champion with Kidd Campbell
Eligah Stewart: 1x Tag Champion with DJ Moore
Jimmaurie Williams:  2x CMV International Champion. Debut Episode 109.



Papa Maurie
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Posts : 1213
Join date : 2015-08-18
Age : 14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CMV's Signatures/Finishers

Post by Guest on Sun Dec 20, 2015 7:58 pm

Maurie wrote:Rookie blue been here for a short while and already done more than me this year. Keep up the good work.

lol, But i'm not really doing much. Just wanted a post where I can see this info in 1 post.... I'm sure others might find it useful too. Not how much you contribute, it's about having fun right.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: CMV's Signatures/Finishers

Post by Papa Maurie on Sun Dec 20, 2015 8:01 pm

Yeah all about the fun and I see a lot of fun coming in 2016

_________________
Luther Thunder: 1x European Champion
Rashad Rockwell:1x Tag Team Champion with Kidd Campbell
Eligah Stewart: 1x Tag Champion with DJ Moore
Jimmaurie Williams:  2x CMV International Champion. Debut Episode 109.



Papa Maurie
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Posts : 1213
Join date : 2015-08-18
Age : 14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CMV's Signatures/Finishers

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:10 am


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum