Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Trash Pandas
Backstage Area - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Backstage Area - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Backstage Area - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Backstage Area - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Backstage Area - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Backstage Area - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Backstage Area - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Backstage Area - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Backstage Area - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

» A Challenge From the Black
Backstage Area - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2024 9:26 pm by Jason Spade

Backstage Area

+19
Maurie
DullChameleon
Austin
Childish Meltzer
KingWolf
"The Mad Oyster" Hardline
Zack
Dave Turner
Twyztad
DynamicWrestler
edgy shitbag
RiftedEnergy
Decided Villain
iTrouble
Miztacular
SlymR
krzy
SonOfAnarchy91
Mr. Dashing
23 posters

Page 15 of 28 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21 ... 28  Next

Go down

Backstage Area - Page 15 Empty Re: Backstage Area

Post by "The Mad Oyster" Hardline Fri Jul 17, 2015 1:01 am

The dark room appears again and the figure is surrounded by fire.

The figure looks up to the camera and starts talking:

"Tick Tock, Tick Tock, it's the day, the day that my whole life changed, the day I knew what pain really is.

Because of that day, fire is the only thing that I have left in my life."

"Soon."

"Soon."

The screen goes black and the man screams again, then words engulfed in flame show again but this time it says:

"Forgive me"

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : When someone takes a shot at me,and doesn't expect me to fight back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 17, 2015 10:02 pm

As Main Event goes off the air, Sunshine is seen entering the room with a disappointed look on his face. Behind him, Kendall Wolfe and Levi Marta are walking like zombies, obviously hurt from their match against The Naughty Guys. Sunshine stops and turns around, halting Wolfe and Marta.

Sunshine:

No.....no, no. Stay there. The room isn't YOUR room anymore.....it never really was. You see, this was supposed to be. This was meant to be eternal and-

Sunshine is nearly lost for words. Wolfe and Marta have failed him AGAIN. Sunshine's patience is running thin. Finally, he speaks up.

Sunshine:

And you failed. YOU FAILED! YOU FAILED ME! This-...... this-...... just wait here.

Sunshine walks into Splendor's room, Wolfe and Marta unaware of what's about to come. After about 2 long minutes, Sunshine re-appears with a kendo stick. Marta and Wolfe look at each other, then back at Sunshine, trying to figure out what the hell is going on.

Sunshine:

Every waking moment. Every waking moment I have faced death and have come out laughing. But you two have flirted with death once too often. Time to pay for your sins boys, because you're not invincible! And YOU damn well know it! Calm down, sunny boy.......I know just the way to do it. Here, take this. Take it, Marta!

Sunshine forces the kendo stick into Marta's chest. Marta looks down at it and reluctantly grabs it.

Sunshine:

You know, Mr Marta, we've been waiting, calculating the best moment to do this. We strike now! Destroy Kendall Wolfe!

Wolfe immediately turns to Sunshine and is speechless. As Kendall Wolfe turns to Levi Marta, who cracks a smirk, starts to realise the severity of his situation.

Sunshine:

"Oh my, you're silly! He feeds on your fear!", hahahaha. Get him.

Wolfe:

You sneaky, sly, son of a-

Before Wolfe can finish his sentence, Levi Marta strikes Kendall in the back of the knee with the kendo stick! Marta then repeatedly attacks Kendall's back with vicious swings! Levi Marta is showing no mercy as he grabs a nearby chair and whacks Kendall Wolfe's legs with the venomous blows growing stronger. Wolfe grimaces in pain as Marta again works the back until the chair is broken over it. Marta grabs Wolfe up and delivers a consequence, with Wolfe grabbing the back of his head. Levi sees the area of pain and goes into the room, swipes a sledgehammer off the torture chair and walks to Wolfe who claws at Marta's knee pads, trying to stand up whilst looking at Marta. Wolfe knows this could be it. Wolfe spits in the face of Levi Marta!

Wolfe:

You......you have......no idea......what's gonna.....what's gonna go down....at Payback.....you have......you've screwed yourself over, you coward!.............Fuck you.

Marta has heard enough and swings the sledgehammer straight into the side of Kendall's head. Wolfe buckles and collapses unconscious at the feet of Sunshine. Levi Marta chuckles as Sunshine turns to the camera.

Sunshine:

And thus ends the story of our unaccomplished Splendor. And it was all going so well, hahahaha! "And they all lived happily ever after!"

Marta:

C'mon Kendall, get up. Get up, Kendall. Get some Payback, Kendall.......be my hero.

Back to top Go down

Post by Miztacular Sun Jul 19, 2015 7:03 am

The camera turns on, it's a gloomy misty area, lights flickering, there is a body hanging upside down in the background, it's hard to make out who it is, the flickering gets faster, the body is becoming more and more noticeable.

It's Hayden! His bandages have been ripped off and have been used as a gag to stop Hayden from screaming. The camera pans over, to see a man, sitting in a chair, the light bouncing off what seems to be Hayden's Blade which is being held by the dark figure.

???:
This man, has lost his way, he claims that the weather, is cloudy, with a chance of Justice. But in fact, he, is the injustice. His mind, is, clouded. All of this pain, that is coming his way, is justified.

This... A lister, needs to be taught a lesson. I am the one to do it. I have been dealing out justified pain to people for years. Hayden, is the next man, to take this pain.

For all of you kids out there, please, don't turn away, enjoy this suffering, that you are about to see.

The figure stands up, huge in size, he slowly walks over to Hayden, who is squirming in the hanging position. He holds the blade high, and impales Hayden in the gut. He crouches down, so he is face to face with Hayden, and stares into his eyes.

???:
You... Are the Injustice, tonight, you live, but soon, I come for you.

The figure stands up, pulls the blade out from Haydens chest, and uses it to cut the rope which is suspending Hayden from the ceiling, Hayden now on the floor is holding his chest in pain, as the figure walks to the door, turns around, and closes it, locking Hayden inside.

Only a camera is left in there with him, which is cut off as Hayden is screaming in agony on the floor.

Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Humor : Making Sons uncomfortable

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 21, 2015 2:04 am

Moments before Episode 92 goes live as people are still trickling in, the titantron pans to The Room. Levi Marta is seen walking towards the door, but not to leave: Marta turns the lights on, something that Sunshine forbidded, to see a empty space with purple and yellow paint dripping off the mouldy walls. Marta turns his attention to the camera.

Marta:

Tonight, the wind blows colder. On this night, the earth beneath the ground grows weaker than ever. Tonight......there is a merciless feeling of bloodlust beside me. And there are no heroes to stop it.

Levi Marta starts to pace around until he sits on the torture chair, like a god upon it's throne.

Marta:

There is a fine line between flirting with death, and getting consumed by death itself. Who will vouch for me? Ask Zak Painn, Zack Falcon, Ryan Kent......ask Kendall Wolfe. Because you know, you ALL know, when you look into the abyss, it will take more than a wolf's bite to save you from falling.....But I coulda pulled you out of that abyss and I could of made you a scapegoat to remember!

Marta jumps out of his seat, met by a loud chorus of boos and hisses. Marta signals silence, which makes the crowd more riled up.

Marta:

Now, now, ladies and gentlemen....don't bite the hand that can destroy you...

"We want Kendall! We want Kendall! We want Kendall!"

Marta:

I am your champion...yet you long for an already defeated man? Let me tell you a story, a story which will neutralize Kendall's threat to that of a buttercup. One murky night, a young Levi Marta ran away from home. He would crawl into people's beds at night and, using his dagger that cuts through the unnecessary evil, that same dagger 'extinguished' them from future existence. He would do this so his brain would weep no more and evil was erased from this wasteland.

The camera man starts to get nervous and backs up to a wall, where Marta starts to walk towards, like a bad dream where you're cornered with no escape.

Marta:

Another night, another cleansing of the mind. I destroyed.....so.....many.....lives. You really have......no.....idea, how deadly any given thing can be. Nothing is obsolete in this world. Even an apple a day keeps the doctor away if you throw it hard enough, hahahaha! I would tell the lone wolf to run in a situation this deadly. But no, I welcome you, loner. I absolutely, positively want you to deal Payback on me, Kendall! Just so I can rip out your throat and use it as a bendy straw to drink your blood! I want, your blood. I need your blood. Run.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Dashing Tue Jul 21, 2015 4:40 am

About an hour into episode 92 of Monday night Raw, just before his match, Xander Slate is standing tall, ready to be interviewed by our very own Renee Young!

Young
Why hasn't he called me!?- OH! We're live, ugh, Xander, how are you feeling and stuff heading into the King of the Ring tournament this Sunday???

Slate, who is visibly annoyed, grabs Young by her right arm and pulls her close, while also snatching her mic.

Slate
Listen you sniveling little insect, I don't care if Omega hasn't called you, okay!? I don't care that he realized you're nothing more than the resident slut around here! That's his business, not mine, because MY business is what matters around here!!! You wanna walk around backstage crying over spilled milk? FINE! But not on my time, not when you're around me! Got it!?

Young begins to cry like crazy, trying to get Xander to unhand her. But he holds his grip tightly, laughing like the certified asshole he is. It seems as if he's going to attack her, but then HE walks up . . . Putting his hand on Young's shoulder.

Omega-Z
I'd let her go if I were you, buddy.

Slate in a snap releases Renee from his grasp, backing up a few steps but still laughing.

Young
Oh, Omega, I knew-

Omega-Z
Renee, leave.

Young wipes away her tears before backing out of the camera's view. Omega gets REAL close to Slate, the two staring eye to eye.

Slate
I thought you hit that and quit that, eh?

Omega-Z
Lay your hands on her again, Slate, and see what happens.

Xander laughs again, but stops once he realizes that Omega is being dead serious.

Slate
Okay, tough guy, okay. But how about you-

In a flash Slate jabs Omega in the jaw, rocking him silly, but the man from the future quickly recomposes himself, sending a punch of his own in retaliation! Omega hooks Slate's arms, seemingly setting him up for the Future Shock, but Xander wiggles free, running like a bat out of hell! Omega grabs his jaw in pain as the scene fades out . . .

Bludgeon

1x Mr. Money in The Bank, 2x World Heavyweight Champion, 1x United States champion, 2x CMV World Tag Team champion, 1x CMV International champion, 1x CMV Unified World Tag Team champion, 1x CMV Anarchy champion, KING of the RING 2019, former Supremacy general manager, Glammy award for Feud of the Year, Glammy award for Tag Team of the Year (W/Borton), 2x Glammy Award for Heel of the Year
Xander Slate
HOW WAS HE NOT A WORLD CHAMPION!?
Mr. Dashing
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Humor : Knock knock!

https://communityuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 23, 2015 3:24 am

Via the Payback pre-show footage, Levi Marta is found sitting outside The Room with his trademark 1000 yard stare and intensity oozing from his body. The camera sneaks up behind a metal crate so that Marta is audible.

In no man's sixth sense, in no human's prime instinct, in no person's state of mind, should feel a calm before a storm. Us, as our dwindling nature is intended to go, would be ripping ourselves from the flesh if we were to know of a impending war with a man who vows bloodlust.

Marta knows he's being recorded but shrugges it off. Levi Marta is in the zone right now.

Marta:

But I'm not like you, man. I'm something so bizarre that people like you can't even suspend your dis-belief to even try to comprehend what I am. I have been called many things. A lost cause. A murderer. A liar. A false leader. A god. Tonight, I am nothing but one: I am a poacher, and I will tranquilize this wolf. Because your quest for revenge isn't as fufilling as my bound for glory. I'm not worth your time, my friend. Your certainly not worth mine.

Marta grabs the United States Championship and half stares into the camera, continously looking down the hallway.

Marta:

I am not a firm believer of most things. I don't believe in life. I don't believe in death. I don't believe in life after death. That's why I don't believe in fear, Kendall. I have nothing to fear for. Mark my words, punching bag: You will not feel any fear radiate off of my skin. But you.....you won't be the same. Any time I punch you tonight, if you get back up, I will repeatedly punch you in the forehead, until said forehead, bleeds out. No turning back this time, Wolfe. Tonight, you will face death in the face once again.

Marta starts to walk down the corridor as he completes his thoughts.

Marta:

This time, you will not be coming back...

Back to top Go down

Post by KingWolf Thu Jul 23, 2015 5:26 am

The cameras roll to the locker room where Kayden Kynra is sitting on a bench near some lockers. Ice pack in hand, he places it behind his neck with a deep breath.

Sweat continuously dropping off his hair as he leans over
Kynra exhaustively beginning to speak

KK: Tonight, Hayden put a kink in my neck and I was ultimately forced to submit. I'm not going to make excuses, he was the better man.. tonight. To say I am frustrated is an understatement. Ever since I came to RAW, I was one of the most dominant forces to be reckoned with. Look at where I stand before you now, after Kevin Owens, after winning the Hardcore Championship. Teaming with Randy, fighting Randy in that best of 5. I've been on the short end of the stick lately.

Kayden unwrapping his jet-black wrist tape showing his bruised and battered hands. Clenching his fist and staring straight into the lines of his palm.

KK: This isn't over, Sunshine I beat you once and if I don't beat you again. There will be a lot of soul searching, What will be next for Kayden Kynra? Levi Marta, you've left an impression on me when we fought. If you're holding that gold come next month, I'm taking it from your cold..dead.. hands.

Kayden proceeds to send the side of his forearm into the lockers beside him as the cameramen takes his leave.

Backstage Area - Page 15 Zgwjef2
2x World Heavyweight Champion as Kevin Owens
2015 Superstar/Champion Of The Year
2015 NXT King Of The Ring
     2x Hardcore Champion as Kayden Kynra(Former)
     3x NXT Television Champion as Lorin Seoul  (Former)
1x European ChampionLorin Seoul (Former)
1x NXT Tag Team Champion as JLV(Former)
1x World Heavyweight Champion as JLV(Current)
1x Women's Champion as Lexin Damjen (Former)
1x Hardcore Champion as Lexin Damjen  (Former)
OMG! Moment Of The Year: Running into the steel steps as JLV

KingWolf
KingWolf
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Humor : Blunt Cunt

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 24, 2015 10:12 pm

After what was one of the most brutal and hard-hitting contests in recent history, Kendall Wolfe is sitting down, looking at the U.S Title. Kendall pops up to his feet and grabs a microphone from the corner.

Wolfe:

Now that's what I like to call Payback. All the wrongs have been righted and now I have this here belt which is really just a bonus that came with the luxury of wiping the floor with Levi Marta!

The crowd pops for Kendall. It has been 4 long weeks since people have seen Wolfe in a CMV ring. Wolfe just stops and soaks in the adjulation before raising the mic to his mouth.

Wolfe:

....So now I got this title that means a lot to me and a HELL of a lot more 'cause of this match. Now, don't get me wrong, kicking Levi Marta's lights out tonight was the most fun I've had in years, but I now feel a sense of responsibility that is weighing in on my shoulders........

Wolfe:

There's only one thing that'll satisfy my needs to fight and, at the same time, meet a certain sense of pride I feel right now and to maintain it. It's competition. Here's the deal: Tomorrow night, someone needs to step up their game. I need someome with balls of iron to look me dead in the eye and say "Kendall Wolfe, I want a title shot!". That person WILL get a shot on the spot. Because I don't hide behind the Sunshine to lead everyone else into blindness. To whom it may concern: I'm waiting.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zak Fri Jul 24, 2015 11:00 pm

Renee Young is standing backstage with a microphone oblivious to the fact that the camera is
                                                       live.

Renee Young
  Don't, Don't you want me Omega.. you know I cant believe you when you say... Wait what
       its live... Ugh you Zak Painn there you just won your Hardcore championship...
                       cool... how do you feel, or what ever im paid to say.

Zak Painn
   Woah... Woah... Woah... I want you to rephrase that and give me the interview that i
                                                  deserve!              

Renee Young
 Oh im sorry, congratulations Mister Painn on yet another championship along your waist! Are
             you okay with me asking you a question.... I don't think you'll like it...

Zak Painn
                      No..No.. please go ahead im in a really good mood today.

Renee Young
   If you say so... umm... Pain did you or did you not Pay Aaron white to assist you in winning
                                         the Hardcore championship.

Zak Painn
                                            Ill skip that Renee...

Zak Painn kicks Renee Young in the gut as he gives her a better Snap ddt than borton ever
                could in his career! He than gets up and picks up the fallen mic.

Zak Painn
                                        Yeah...  Ill skip that... Haha..

He than carelessly throws the mic at Renee as he makes his exit.

Last edited by M1dNIGHT on Mon Jul 27, 2015 5:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Zak
Zak
Rising Star
Rising Star

Back to top Go down

Post by SonOfAnarchy91 Fri Jul 24, 2015 11:00 pm

Renee Young: Ladies and Gentleman please welcome back to his first RAW since Wresltemania; Scott Norrie.

*Scott Norrie steps into frame*

Renee Young: Scott welcome ba-

*Scott snatches the microphone out of Renee's hand*

Scott: Renee, love, ah'm nae guna ask nicely, so, Fuck Off.

*shock flushes over Renee's face as Scott stares her down. Tears fill her eyes as she begins to walk off*

Scott: So CMV, ComMuniVerse. Scott Norrie is back, after 2 long months, I see ih Tweets, I see ih IWC posting all their usual crap. Fars Norrie? Is Scott done? Has 'e left CMV? Has he done this, has he done 'at blah, blah, blah. But it's no' jist the fans I hear, leadin' up ti Wrestlemania I heard the whispers backstage, all the cowards saying Scott Norrie disnae deserve a title shot, he dusn' even deserve a Number One Conters Match. Well ah'm sorry to disappoint all the haters but I'm not goin' anywhere. Take all your moaning and complaining an' shove em all straight up yer arses! I earn every single Contenders Match, every single Title match, I go out there and put on nothing but the best matches. I constantly come out with the best damn attires and I take time out of ma busy schedule to cut promo's. While all of you whiney bitches sit on your asses with your thumbs up yer asses I'm out here puttin' in the work, since Day One ah've been puttin' in work, blood, sweat tears to get everything I've earned here in CMV. Fuck The Fan's Fir Doubting Me. Fuck The Entire Lazy Ass Roster who expect ivrythin to be handed to them. Ah'm back to put you bithces in yer place and I ain't gonna stop 'till a've got gold around my waist. Mr. Nice Guy is gone and ah'm puttin' the whole roster on notice. You want a piece of Scott Norrie, you wanna try an' hold me down? Then Come Get Some!
*Scott throws the mic down as he storms off*

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Chimichanga...

Back to top Go down

Post by "The Mad Oyster" Hardline Sat Jul 25, 2015 1:13 pm

The figure appears in his room

"My debut, may have been a loss but I don't care about winning or losing. I crave two things: Fire and Pain.
Every match I have, my opponent will feel pain whether I win or lose."

The screen fades to black

"Soon"

"Soon"

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : When someone takes a shot at me,and doesn't expect me to fight back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Dashing Sun Jul 26, 2015 10:35 am

Soon after the opening match between Blake and Sunshine on episode 95 of Raw comes to an end, Xander Slate is seen skulking around the backstage area. He's looking for something, but what? Slate opens up a door and peers in, a grin smacked across his face, he's found it! He's found her.

Renee Young
Yes! YES! I'm pressing charges against Zak Painn, that's why he wasn't on Raw last week. What kind of a man attacks a defenseless woman!? Exactly, Painn ISN'T a man!

Slate creeps his way up behind Young, snatching the phone right out of her hand!

Slate
She'll call you back!

He chucks the phone against the wall, shattering it into pieces! Renee is shocked to say the least, she attempts to flee, but Xander ain't having it! He catches her and flings her back, laughing like a madman.

Slate
Nope, you'll leave once I'm done doing what I came to do!

Xander gets real close to Young, you can see just how scared she is right now. Slate puts his hand on her shoulder.

Slate
Now, I want you to SCREAM, for Omega-Z. His room is just down the hall, SCREAM, he'll hear you! Do it, or Zak Painn will be the LEAST, of your worries!!!

Renee looks confused, but Xander slams his fist against the wall, causing her to yelp, then SCREAM out for Omega's help! Slate scurries off behind the door, only a few seconds pass before Z shows himself in the doorway, answering Renee's call.

Young
NO! Omega, behind you!!!

Xander clotheslines Z in the back of his head, forcing him to the ground! Slate continues to stomp on Omega's back, barking for Renee to come closer! Xander walks over and grabs Young by her arm, throwing her at Z's side. Renee shakes one half of the tag champs, but he's out cold!

Slate
Ha ha, idiot! Hey, the good thing is, at least we know he REALLY does care for you, a little bit anyhow. MOVE!

Xander pushes Young out of the way and lifts Z to his feet, dragging him towards a glass coffee table. Xander ties Omega's arms up, and is seemingly about to drive Omega through the table, before he hears Sushi's voice from down the hallway!

Sushi-X
I heard her scream down here! Omega???!!! Renee???

Young
SUSHI!!! IN HERE!!!

Xander tosses Omega aside and Usian Bolts his way out the door, just missing Sushi, who sends Blake after him! X walks into the room to find Omega knocked out cold, he rushes to his brother's side, trying to wake him up. Jeremy Blake comes into the room now, claiming to have lost Xander. X and Blake help Omega to his feet, Young pitching in as the scene fades out . . .

Bludgeon

1x Mr. Money in The Bank, 2x World Heavyweight Champion, 1x United States champion, 2x CMV World Tag Team champion, 1x CMV International champion, 1x CMV Unified World Tag Team champion, 1x CMV Anarchy champion, KING of the RING 2019, former Supremacy general manager, Glammy award for Feud of the Year, Glammy award for Tag Team of the Year (W/Borton), 2x Glammy Award for Heel of the Year
Xander Slate
HOW WAS HE NOT A WORLD CHAMPION!?
Mr. Dashing
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Humor : Knock knock!

https://communityuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content