Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Outside of the Arena - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Outside of the Arena - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Outside of the Arena - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Outside of the Arena - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Outside of the Arena - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

» A Challenge From the Black
Outside of the Arena - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2024 9:26 pm by Jason Spade

» Un viejo enemiga regresa
Outside of the Arena - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 25, 2024 3:13 pm by Jason Spade

» Una súplica de ayuda
Outside of the Arena - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 21, 2024 9:33 pm by Jason Spade

» The Price of Love
Outside of the Arena - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 11, 2024 3:23 pm by krzy

» Best Friends, Pals, Buddies! AMMITTTTTYYYY!
Outside of the Arena - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 10, 2024 11:18 am by Master Ogon

Outside of the Arena

+15
DullChameleon
edgy shitbag
Borton
Austin
"The Mad Oyster" Hardline
Twyztad
Zak
DynamicWrestler
MercilessEarth
SonOfAnarchy91
RiftedEnergy
Miztacular
krzy
Dave Turner
Mr. Dashing
19 posters

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Outside of the Arena - Page 2 Empty Re: Outside of the Arena

Post by RiftedEnergy Sat Apr 04, 2015 4:32 am

#LZ7
Websites crash...
Every screen, everywhere, flicker to life.
Plugged in or not, the screens blasts twice... And read:
"The End is Nowhere"
Time stops. Everyone is frozen, everywhere.
The same raspy, tired voice speaks, "This is my last time here... I'll take you down one by one"
"The End is Nowhere" slowly separates to reveal:

"The End is Now Here"

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by krzy Mon Apr 13, 2015 11:02 pm

Outside of the Arena - Page 2 Matrix-binary-o

The numbers all disappear to reveal Cyborg squatting over an open grave.

Kevin Owens…at Bad Blood I threw you into the grave I dug after I won King of the Ring and Summerslam is when I’ll finish the job and bury you alive. Your mistake was crawling back when a wiser man would have let some other fool be massacred in his place. But you have pride, you have an ego, you have a lust for gold and all three have conspired to lead to your overdue demise. You’ll feel your chest cave in under the weight. You’ll feel your lungs fill with dirt as you struggle to breathe. You’ll hear the slowing of your heartbeat as everything you fought for becomes as meaningless as you in the end. Your title reign is a stain on this company’s history, but it shall be wiped clean as I continue to reign supreme. Fight as hard as you wish, but you’ll only survive for as long as I let you; there’s only one way the night ends…

The camera cuts over to the grave to reveal Owens paraphernalia—from shirts to toys—inside of it, wet with some kind of liquid. Cyborg lights a match and tosses it into the hole and instantly bright red and orange flames burst out of the grave.

Maybe a better man will rise from the ashes.

With a chuckle Cyborg stands there to watch before soon turning and walking out of the frame.

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by SonOfAnarchy91 Fri Apr 17, 2015 1:12 pm

Outside of the Arena - Page 2 Steve-austin-triple-h-stone-cold-podcast-ses-7-750x340-1422979798_zpsirfd5zxo

Steve Austin: Welcome to the Steve Austin podcast broadcasting from the Broken Skull Ranch. A lot of things going on in the wrestling business recently but right now I am sitting here with a guy who has so much potential but in my opinion is just not being booked right at all so I'm here today to give him a platform to give us his thoughts on whats going on is, 100% non-kayfabe. We'll talk a little bit about his career pre-WWE and what is going on in his current path in WWE and that man is Scott Norrie and he's here right now. Scott how are ya?

Scott Norrie: I'm great Steve, so excited to be here on the Steve Austin podcast.

Steve: Well I'm excited to have ya here. We'll get to WWE in a little bit but let's give people a little background to you. You mentioned in a promo about your time in previous promotions all around the world, first off what got you into the wrestling business?

Scott: Well I grew up watching it, despite my parents not liking it, they didn't and still don't like it at all y'know they'd always be like how can you watch that crap its fake, y'know all the things people usually say that don't like wrestling, so they weren't supportive when I wanted to become a wrestler either. It was my uncle who got me into it he used to babysit me and my brother a lot and he had all these VHS Tapes of WWE and WCW PPV's and it all started from there basically.

Steve: Right so your parents don't support what you do at all, I mean you'd think they'd at least be glad your doing something that you love that your passionate about?

Scott: You'd think so but no, they don't approve at all but what can you do?

Steve: Right, so you mentioned VHS tapes, what was the first match you watched that made you think you wanted to be a professional wreslter?

Scott: It has to be Randy Savage vs. Ricky Steamboat at Wrestlemania 3. Such an amazing match the skill, the emotion. Everything that IS wrestling was in that match.

Steve: Good choice, great match definately agree with you on that so moving forward you started training-

Scott: Well thats the funny thing I didn't train.

Steve: You didn't train?

Scott: Nope, I just kind of picked it up as I went along. From the moment we started watching it me, my brother and our cousins would wrestle in our backyard and when we were old enough we signed up to this local wrestling show and that was basically our training we picked things up as we went along from promotion to promotion.

Steve: So it just sort of Came naturally to you guys? Thats a big feat, I mean not a lot of guys have made it this far without any actual training, I'm actually impressed.

Scott: Haha well I can retire now I impressed Stone Cold Steve Austin.

Steve: You've mentioned your brother a few times whats he up to now that you guys aren't able to team anymore and what was his reaction to WWE signing you but not him? I mean you had your fair share of singles titles each on top of your tag team success in places like Ring Of Honor Triple A and New Japan. But officially you tag team never broke up it just sort of stopped suddenly.

Scott: Yeah its definately not how we planned it and I don't get it either for whatever reason WWE seem to think I had more potnetial than he did despit him being their sort of "prototype guy" y'know he's jacked he's like 6 foot 8 or something and they choose me and not him or just both of us? Ok. But considering their treatment of me I don't see how it works out, but yeah obviously he was dissapointed I got the call and he didn't but I asked him before I said yes and he approved theres no bad feeling there at all. Right now he's in JCW and, I haven't watched in awhile but he was in this feud with the champ 2 Tuff Tony.

Steve: Thats good, small company but over the year they've had some great talent coming an going. So if WWE were to eventually sign him would you guys be teaming again or, what?

Scott: Well eventually I think we would, but we spoke about it and if he were to get signed we'd want to have a feud together y'know one of those you betrayed me by leaving me behind kind of thing but uh it's hard to say it all come's down to Creative and Vince having the last say in everything, hell they'll be lucky if I'm still here if they ever sign him.

Steve: What do you mean? Are you already setting plans for beyond WWE?

Scott: Well I wouldn't say that but if this bad booking doesn't stop I've already decided I'm not going to resign my contract.

Steve: Wow some big words, so I'm guessing there's some bad blood between you and the guys in creative or whats going on there?

Scott: Honestly I have no idea what the hell's going on they don't tell me anything until I get to the show and even then they're just like your working with such and such, you've got X amont of time to do your match and you're going over have a good one and I'm just like uh ok? So I sit down with the guy I'm working with we work out what we're gonna do in the match and thats that y'know but then we get to the big matches same thing except they've got me losing. Its like hold on a minute you guys are "booking" and I use that word very lightly, me to be on a roll winning matches and despite them not asking me to do anything specific I'm always putting on 4-5 star matches and they aren't going to give me a title? I'm just starting to get really frustrated, especially after SummerSlam, for once they told me and Slate in advance that I was going over and that they were going to turn the main event into a Triple Threat but for whatever reason just as we were about to have the match they changed the plans I almost walked out I was so pissed, but what can I do I went out had the match and thats that.

Steve Austin: Wow, creative sure as hell haven't gotten any better since back in my day. I was in the same situation at one point and walked out and despite everything that happened I regretted walking out so I'm glad you're hanging in there. Right we don't have much time left as you have a flight to catch for tonights RAW so just to close I'm gonna throw some names of guys on the roster at you and I want you to give your opinion on them: Marko Punish.

Scott: Great guy, he's a big bruiser in the ring but offscreen he's one of the nicest guys you could meet.

Steve: That seems to be a reocuring theme in Big Guys in the wrestling business, talented guy he's sort of in a similar position as you right now, always on a roll but never seems to get anywhere and thats even including beating the World Champ 3 times and not getting a title shot, whats that all about?

Scott: No idea, the guy busts his ass but the bigwigs just don't want to give him the big W its just bad booking in general to be honest.

Steve: Right ok. Next up The Hollywood Blade Hayden Kitely.

Scott: Despite what a douche both he and Miz are on screen he's a pretty cool guy, keeps to himself mostly but he's a nice enough guy when you talk to him offscreen.

Steve: Wow I'm susprised to hear that, y;know cause usually guys who do have the gimmick he's got they normal are self absorbed kind of guys, anyway next uo Sunshine.

Scott: haha oh man. Let's just say both he and Cyborg are as weird as their gimmicks are, uh yeah those guys are definately out there haha.

Steve: haha damn I was hoping there was a sort Mick Foley thing going on with one of those guys, I mean Mick is out there but he is genuenly one of the nicest guys you could meet. We better call it a day here though Scott has a flight to catch. Scott thanks for coming in and hopefully creative can pull their heads out of their asses and start booking you properly man.

Scott: Thanks for having me Steve, its an honor and yeah hopefully they do haha, Cya Steve.

Steve: So there you guys have it nice little chat with Scott Norrie, definately some bad booking going on in WWE, maybe a should roll up and Stun Vince into his grave already so e can finally stop all this stop start bulls#!7 thats been going on with certain performers in WWE right now. But untill then I'll see you all on the next Steve Austin Podcast.

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Chimichanga...

Back to top Go down

Outside of the Arena - Page 2 Empty Cloudy reflection

Post by MercilessEarth Sun Apr 19, 2015 12:44 pm

The camera is fixed on a rusty old dumpster behind the arena, as a voice can be heard emanating from the behind the no doubt pungent trash container

Faint voice: 1....2....3 1.....2.....3..... 1.......2.......3 hehehahahaha... 1....2....3.....your winner... Turner... your winner... Sunshine... haha... you're winner... hahahaha.

The camera rounds a corner, zooming in behind the dumpster, where a rather dirty looking man with a stained Deftones shirt and long, unwashed purple and grey hair is rocking back and forth, facing the brick wall.

The fans begin to chant "Fuck off Manic" in the background

Dirty looking man: I've said it before, fellas. There are no winners.

The chants turn to "You're a loser!"

the man picks up an unlabeled can and begins eating out of it with a rusted spoon

Dirty looking man: There are no heroes, no champions, no glory to be had. Why am I here? For the past year I've had plenty of time to reflect.

the man rummages around and picks up a cracked mirror, staring into it. The camera zooms over his shoulder and into the mirror

Dirty looking man: This is me... they still refer to me as Manic. he busts out in a laugh as cracked as the mirror itself ...I suppose that name will do.

Manic throws the mirror and it shatters against the wall, the shards firing back and piercing his face

Manic: I know what you might be thinking, my onlookers. You're thinking I must be feeling pain right now. But the truth is, I am beyond pain now. I've withstood all pain has to offer. I do not fear punishment and I do not fear bloodshed. I've felt it all before. So why am I here? Let's just say I have an unfinished story to complete. And oh, my dearest friends... I simply can't wait to write the final paragraph.

Manic goes back to rocking back and forth violently as his forehead still continues to bleed, the stream of blood now running into his eyes

Manic: 1....2....3...... 1.....2....3.... 1.....2......3...... and you're winner... hahahahahahaha

The camera fades to black as we cut to commercial

Back to top Go down

Post by DynamicWrestler Sat Apr 25, 2015 9:28 am

Outside of the Arena - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSfIDAwA2PZuUfG9Sil9_8tQ-zctkwGvPF6FIKGdNob1-uW6FVHXA

Neon is sitting down on a swing looking down from the camera with his hood over his head

Blake... as soon as we got paired up by the GM  I knew it wasn't going to go well, you see I hate teaming with people expectationally with people who always cost us the god damn match!

Neon slowly looks up to the camera, his face looks mad!

Buddy I hate to say this but I think your gonna be the next big failure of this company. Everyone can see it in you buddy... EVERYBODY! And if you think  im   taking trash well im not buddy cus this is all true! its all fact...

Neon gets up from the swing and grins at the camera before walking out of the park

Ryan Kent

1x NXT champion
Former money in the bank holder!
1x CMV Alpha champion

1x Undisputed champion
1X NXT tag champs
1X CMV Tag Champs
1x Hardcore Champion
1x International champion
2x Light Heavyweight champion
The man with the most title defences in CMV history!
CMV second ever grand slam champion!

Sean Kent

1x Fusion tag champs
DynamicWrestler
DynamicWrestler
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Dark Humor

Back to top Go down

Post by Miztacular Sat Apr 25, 2015 4:14 pm

Hayden can be seen standing outside of his house in Hollywood gazing into the sky with his shades on and smirking.

Hayden: Well, well, well, if it isn't the WWE universe. Hello fans, I want to give you a few things to look forward to.

I HOPE THE WHOLE DAMN ROSTER IS LISTENING, BECAUSE I GOT A FEW WORDS FOR YA.

Hayden comes close to the camera, takes his shades off, stands back, crouches and points to the sky.

Hayden:
You see that? That's the sky, duh, but that's not what I see, I see a chance, a chance of redemption, a chance. For Justice. You see I'd like to think the weather has always been pretty good in Hollywood for the most part, in fact it's been pretty good all round the states recently. But that's changed, justice is coming down from the sky justice is reigning havoc in the WWE.

But you see, you have two different types of Justice, think back two weeks, the first kind is what Omega-Z claimed he had in store for me, but that, you see, that is all talk, that's the kind of justice that taps out after 1 second of a Hollywood Hold.

The crowd starts chanting "Omega tapped out"

Hayden:
The other kind of justice, is my justice, it goes out to those who need a bit of justice, it goes out to those who need to be brought back down to earth. Fear not, WWE Universe, Justice is spreading around the WWE, it began in Hollywood with The Miz, but it's coming.

You see, I have a few things I gotta say to a few people on this roster.

Starting with you Neon. You seem to think that Jeremy Blake is a failure and a detriment to this business. You need to respect your superiors son! He's been a decent servant to this business, much more than I can say about you, so hear me now Neon and hear me good. You better have a napkin at the ready because after Miz gets his slice of Justice, you'll be getting a good old fashioned hollywood ass kicking served with a can of Justice. Keep that napkin ready bitch.

Then we move on to this Zak Painn S.O.B. Do you seriously think that because you've got a 500 pound sack of whale ass at your side you have the right to demand anything you want around here? Heeeeeeelll no. You think you've gotten away with what you did to Falcon? Heeeeeeeelll no. Justice is going to be raining all kinds of hell on you boy!

This brings me to another newcomer. Sgt Miller. Just because you were a fancy ass soldier you think you deserve to be in a WWE ring? No, after this Sunday of when I destory the Miz, I'm coming for you too. Justice will come and give you a battle much worse that what some petty little military will give you. The US Military has no chance against the reign of Justice. So you along with that cranky ass Zeb Coulter better be ready for a whole new meaning for the word pain when Justice comes down your alley.

Lastly, and most certainly least, we have X-Gen, guys who struggle to win in singles matches without someone in their corner. Well you see, two weeks ago, that guy in your corner didn't help you at all did he Omega, that's the power of true justice, there's nothing no single man can do about it. Quite frankly, you're at the bottom of my hit list because I've already served you a fresh plate of justice. But I'll be back for you after I deal with the others. Get all the momentum you want, it can't save you.

Hayden picks the camera up, puts it right close to his face

Hayden:
You see, at this moment, the sky is nice and clear, but soon enough, it's going to be very cloudy, cloudy, with a chance of justice. Now, the rest of the roster, just because I haven't mentioned you, does not mean you are not on my list, you're just worth the time at the moment. Only a small minority of this roster does not deserve to be on my list, and those, will not have anything to worry about, you know who you are.

Hayden zooms it back into his face

Hayden:
Oooh! You better watch out, you better not cry, you better not pout and I'll tell you why, cause Justice keeps on kicking, your ass.

Hayden laughs into the camera and drops it before walking into his house.

Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Humor : Making Sons uncomfortable

Back to top Go down

Post by Zak Sat Apr 25, 2015 11:31 pm

Zak Falcon is seen in a hospital bed from the titantron

Zak Falcon
I have been out of action for a while but I've got some good news it wouldn't be long until you'll see me on your tv screens again, and trust me when I tell you, when I come back Zak Painn will be miserable! You see all this time I was in this hospital bed I wasn't enjoying my self, I wasn't having fun I had to Stay in this bed 24/7 and its all because of you Painn! I watched every Monday night Raw I've seen what you're capale of Painn, you enjoy doing what ever you want when ever you want with no consequences. But i'm afraid I've got some bad news for you Painn! When I come back there will be consequences! I'll show you a side of Zak Falcon that no one has ever seen before I will make your life miserable! And not only your life but anyone who helped you, anyone who worked with you, anyone else who took me out of action that's right I'm talking to you Big Show and even you're personal Jet pilot John Jones! You.. Don't... Know.. What.. I'm... Capable of Zak Pain... But you will... You will... When I comeback I don't plan to just destroy you but all of your friends as well.

Falcon can hear people screaming  from the hospital beds next door ''Wrong room lets try the next one....'' Falcon can now hear even more people screaming ''Keep the noise down if your not a threat we won't take you out!....'' ''Well I think we reached our destination......''

Doctor : Falcon, you have visiters.

Falcon : Don't open the door.

The Doctor opens the door, than we see Big Show and
 Zak Painn behind the door Big Show grab the doctor
and throws him outside  , than Show and Painn make there way into Falcon's hospital room, Painn locks the door.

Painn
A new side of Falcon huh? Well i'm afraid I've got bad news of my own hahaha. We won't be seeing that ''New Side'' for a long.... long... time  will we show?

Zak Falcon
Do what ever you two want to me but I promise you'll regret it in the long run.

Zak Painn
                 Are you trying to threaten me?

Zak Falcon
                   Consider it a warning.

Zak Painn
I've heard enough, Show! Hand cuff him to his bed

Show pulls out handcuffs from his pocket to handcuff
Falcon onto his hospital bed, Falcon tries to fight back but
the two of them are to strong for falcon. Show than hand cuffs falcon onto his hospital bed.

Zak Painn
         Any last words before we bust you up?

Zak Falcon
                       Go for it.

Zak Painn and the Big Show start hamering at Falcon
       face, In less than minutes Falcon is all busted open
    Zak Painn Yells ''Pick up his bed'' Big Show uses all his
 power to lift up Falcons hospital bed side ways with Falcon
  Unconscious and his head hanging down, Painnthan hits
Falcon with a hard nasty knee trembler which causes the bed to fall almost on Big Show, but Show quickly moves
                           out of the way.

Police sirens are heard from outside

Zak Painn
                         Our job here is done Show,
                  we getting get moving before someone
                                       sees us.

Big Show and Zak Painn escape from the
         back windows running for there lives until they
           meet John Jones ( Painn's personal jet pilot )
                               Outside

John Jones
          Get on the jet! quick Mr Painn the police
                       are catching up!

Painn and Show make they're way into
           the jet just before  the police show up

Police 1 : Where did they go?

Police 2 : Hey! Look up! they got away!
Zak
Zak
Rising Star
Rising Star

Back to top Go down

Post by DynamicWrestler Sun Apr 26, 2015 6:37 am

Miztacular wrote:Hayden can be seen standing outside of his house in Hollywood gazing into the sky with his shades on and smirking.

Hayden: Well, well, well, if it isn't the WWE universe. Hello fans, I want to give you a few things to look forward to.

I HOPE THE WHOLE DAMN ROSTER IS LISTENING, BECAUSE I GOT A FEW WORDS FOR YA.

Hayden comes close to the camera, takes his shades off, stands back, crouches and points to the sky.

Hayden:
You see that? That's the sky, duh, but that's not what I see, I see a chance, a chance of redemption, a chance. For Justice. You see I'd like to think the weather has always been pretty good in Hollywood for the most part, in fact it's been pretty good all round the states recently. But that's changed, justice is coming down from the sky justice is reigning havoc in the WWE.

But you see, you have two different types of Justice, think back two weeks, the first kind is what Omega-Z claimed he had in store for me, but that, you see, that is all talk, that's the kind of justice that taps out after 1 second of a Hollywood Hold.

The crowd starts chanting "Omega tapped out"

Hayden:
The other kind of justice, is my justice, it goes out to those who need a bit of justice, it goes out to those who need to be brought back down to earth. Fear not, WWE Universe, Justice is spreading around the WWE, it began in Hollywood with The Miz, but it's coming.

You see, I have a few things I gotta say to a few people on this roster.

Starting with you Neon. You seem to think that Jeremy Blake is a failure and a detriment to this business. You need to respect your superiors son! He's been a decent servant to this business, much more than I can say about you, so hear me now Neon and hear me good. You better have a napkin at the ready because after Miz gets his slice of Justice, you'll be getting a good old fashioned hollywood ass kicking served with a can of Justice. Keep that napkin ready bitch.

Then we move on to this Zak Painn S.O.B. Do you seriously think that because you've got a 500 pound sack of whale ass at your side you have the right to demand anything you want around here? Heeeeeeelll no. You think you've gotten away with what you did to Falcon? Heeeeeeeelll no. Justice is going to be raining all kinds of hell on you boy!

This brings me to another newcomer. Sgt Miller. Just because you were a fancy ass soldier you think you deserve to be in a WWE ring? No, after this Sunday of when I destory the Miz, I'm coming for you too. Justice will come and give you a battle much worse that what some petty little military will give you. The US Military has no chance against the reign of Justice. So you along with that cranky ass Zeb Coulter better be ready for a whole new meaning for the word pain when Justice comes down your alley.

Lastly, and most certainly least, we have X-Gen, guys who struggle to win in singles matches without someone in their corner. Well you see, two weeks ago, that guy in your corner didn't help you at all did he Omega, that's the power of true justice, there's nothing no single man can do about it. Quite frankly, you're at the bottom of my hit list because I've already served you a fresh plate of justice. But I'll be back for you after I deal with the others. Get all the momentum you want, it can't save you.

Hayden picks the camera up, puts it right close to his face

Hayden:
You see, at this moment, the sky is nice and clear, but soon enough, it's going to be very cloudy, cloudy, with a chance of justice. Now, the rest of the roster, just because I haven't mentioned you, does not mean you are not on my list, you're just worth the time at the moment. Only a small minority of this roster does not deserve to be on my list, and those, will not have anything to worry about, you know who you are.

Hayden zooms it back into his face

Hayden:
Oooh! You better watch out, you better not cry, you better not pout and I'll tell you why, cause Justice keeps on kicking, your ass.

Hayden laughs into the camera and drops it before walking into his house.

Outside of the Arena - Page 2 >q=tbn:ANd9GcQkRdEPLvGldX0b6CR9RjGztEprTFbyByJJRgGp7_35kWvCJAuh

David is sitting on another pair of park swings this time but for some reason hes looking right at the camera with a grin on his face

Okay "Hayden" let me just get this clear... you think that im being disrespectful? well your wrong buddy because all I said was true and even you know that. I also hear you want to give me justice, well its pretty obvious you wont because ill just kick your face in and shove that napkin you told me to hold up your ass!

Neon gets up from the swing

Buddy you better watch your back because im coming for you, and when I get to you you'll regret everything you said about me... that's a fact

Neon gives one final grin before he starts walking to the exit of the park

Ryan Kent

1x NXT champion
1x CMV Alpha champion

1x Undisputed champion
1X NXT tag champs
1X CMV Tag Champs
1x Hardcore Champion

Sean Kent

1x Fusion tag champs
DynamicWrestler
DynamicWrestler
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Twyztad Sun May 03, 2015 9:40 pm

Outside of the Arena - Page 2 Exterior-Furniture-Design-Ammo-Restaurant-Los-Angeles-California

In an exclusive video on the Community Universe app, we see John Laurinaitis with newly signed NXT wrestlers, Adrian Smith and David Wesson, also known as Smith & Wesson. They are sitting in a restaurant enjoying a meal, Laurinaitis wearing one of his usual suits, this one being a light grey with a faded plaid pattern and a blue tie, the gentlemen he is representing however are less formal with each wearing a "S&W" t-shirt and jeans. Its rather quiet between the three until Big Johnny decides to speak up.

---John Laurinaitis---
Don't eat too much, you guys have a big flight ahead of you and don't wanna get sick.

---David Wesson---
John, we've spent our entire career flying from one place to another, I think we'll be fine.

---John Laurinaitis---
Well, I know but I just want to make sure you guys are in peak performance when you debut on NXT.

---David Wesson---
What makes you think we won't be?

---John Laurinaitis---
Well, nothing but ---

John suddenly stops speaking as he notices Adrian setting down his fork, knowing that disturbing the man from his meal can end ... quite troublesome.

---Adrian Smith---
Look, you were hired to make sure the people catch wind of us and act like our personal 'hype-man' as well as our representative, not belittle our abilities by being 'worried' that we won't be at our best. Look where we come from, look at our backgrounds, we were born and raised by greatness. Its practically in our DNA, and regardless of what we do now, we will be our best come our debut.

---John Laurinaitis---
And I understand that and I promise you I'm not belittling you. I know you're backgrounds and I know you're great, but I just need you two to understand that there are others there that are just as good, if not better and ---

---David Wesson---
Just as good? If not better? You know, for someone that is supposed to make us look like kings of this industry you are doing a damn poor job.

Big Johnny feels caught up, realizing he said the wrong thing to the wrong people and quickly tries to stutter out and answer before he's turned into a meal himself.

---John Laurinaitis---
N-n-no ... what I meant is that these guys think they are better and the crowd agrees with them, so I wanted to make sure you guys were aware of this so you know what you're up against and can find ways to dismantle their thoughts.

David has a look of disbelief on his face as he leans in about a foot away from Johnny's face.

---David Wesson---
Yeah ... or something like that.

David holds the position for a few moments before grabbing the final piece of his boneless chicken wings and standing up.

---David Wesson---
Come on, Adrian, we need to hit the gym so we don't make Mr. Laurinaitis think we are getting soft before our big day.

David throws the wing into his mouth before walking off, Adrian dropping his fork onto his plate with a loud "clunk", almost startling Johnny who isn't sure of what to do next. After both Adrian and David have left the area, Laurinaitis seems to sigh in relief that his new associates didn't make him one with his chair. With this, the camera fades to black and the video ends.
Twyztad
Twyztad
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave Turner Thu May 14, 2015 1:01 am

The segment takes place before Episode 54 of Raw. A camera turns on from a computer in a hotel lobby pointing at Dave Turner in a suit.

Dave Turner:
I've been pretty silent as of late, and it's no secret that I haven't been building the most momentum in the world. I've never been able to climb back up to the top and win back the World Heavyweight Championship, but I still go out there and put it all on the line to entertain the fans. And thinks to all of the fans, it looks like the rough patch is coming to an end. At Battleground, I gained gold once again by claiming the Hardcore Championship and the next night I went out and tore down the house and beat Money in the Bank holder Xander Slate. I will defend this Hardcore title as if it is the most prestigious title of all time. I will continue to put on the best show I can, and fight every single day to get back the World Heavyweight Championship. I don't know what the future holds, but with all of my supporters backing me up, and can only be greatness.

Turner walks out of frame and the camera feed cuts off

1x U.S. Champion
1x Mr. Money in the Bank
1x Hardcore Champion
First ever Comuniverse World Heavyweight Champion
First ever Comuniverse Hall of Famer
Dave Turner
Dave Turner
Jobber
Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by RiftedEnergy Sun May 17, 2015 3:41 am

Commercial cuts to show XGen sitting down at a restaurant.

The waiter comes up and says "welcome to pf changes, can I blah blah blah blah ah blah?"

They order whatever they order, you imagine what two guys with face masks would order at PFChangs.

The food arrives and looks delicious... Omega is seen grabbing chopsticks and trying to shove the food in his face.

Problem is... He has a face mask.

Camera pans to Sushi X, who delivers a California Roll through the top of the mask and dives it into his mouth from behind the barrier.

As he chews, "whmpf gotta goph phrom da top" as he looks thoroughly enjoyed.

Omega tries, and fails, spilling rice all inside his mask.

The waiter returns. "Is there anything else I can get for you?"

Omega turns to Sushi X, "doesn't he... Kinda look like Aaron Waite?"

"Yeph he domph" still being the only one to be able to enjoy his dinner.

Omega stands up, grabs the waiter and drops the future shock through the table.

Sushi X uses his chopsticks to grab a roll from the floor.

"Yoph knophgn..." He swallows. "You should have tried out for that Snickers Commercial"

Pf Changs- the place I see get advertised on this site and it makes me Fuckin hungry.

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by DynamicWrestler Wed May 20, 2015 4:23 pm

The plane lands down on a icy runway making a loud screech along the straight until it stopped

Willis: Looks like were here maggot!

Neon: You don't say...

Willis jumps out of his seat and smacks Neon hard around the back of his head, this makes Neon face go red in anger

Willis: No sarcasm Maggot!

Neon: You do that again and il knock you the fuck out..

Willis starts laughing hard but then turns into a serious face

Willis: Now get out of the plane!

Both Neon and Willis step out of the plane onto a icy runway, which seems to be by a little village run by some of the locals. After they Both unload the backpacks Willis throws his over to Neon

Willis: You'll be taking carrying two backpacks full of food and other equipment, if you stop or backchat while were heading u at that mountain im gonna teach you a lesson that you'll never forget! Understood maggot?

Neon sighs loudly

Neon: I guess...

Willis does a big grin as if hes achieved something

Willis: Right maggot get your fucking ass moving!

Neon and Willis start heading towards the mountain but quite slowly since Neon is wearing 2 backpacks. After 5 hours of none stop pain they make it to base camp which has only two tents and a obstacle course which is covered in snow

(To be continued)

Ryan Kent

1x NXT champion
1x CMV Alpha champion

1x Undisputed champion
1X NXT tag champs
1X CMV Tag Champs
1x Hardcore Champion

Sean Kent

1x Fusion tag champs
DynamicWrestler
DynamicWrestler
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content