Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Execution of Rule 1: No Racism - And it's Results Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Execution of Rule 1: No Racism - And it's Results Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Execution of Rule 1: No Racism - And it's Results Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Execution of Rule 1: No Racism - And it's Results Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Execution of Rule 1: No Racism - And it's Results Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

» A Challenge From the Black
Execution of Rule 1: No Racism - And it's Results Icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2024 9:26 pm by Jason Spade

» Un viejo enemiga regresa
Execution of Rule 1: No Racism - And it's Results Icon_minitimeThu Jan 25, 2024 3:13 pm by Jason Spade

» Una súplica de ayuda
Execution of Rule 1: No Racism - And it's Results Icon_minitimeSun Jan 21, 2024 9:33 pm by Jason Spade

» The Price of Love
Execution of Rule 1: No Racism - And it's Results Icon_minitimeThu Jan 11, 2024 3:23 pm by krzy

» Best Friends, Pals, Buddies! AMMITTTTTYYYY!
Execution of Rule 1: No Racism - And it's Results Icon_minitimeWed Jan 10, 2024 11:18 am by Master Ogon

Execution of Rule 1: No Racism - And it's Results

+6
C9 Suntan
Batman
Maurie
Topher Mod
krzy
Tim
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Execution of Rule 1: No Racism - And it's Results Empty Execution of Rule 1: No Racism - And it's Results

Post by Tim Sat Sep 29, 2018 12:48 pm

Hello, Tim here. We've had an issue with a member, everyone seems to agree that it's not the site's best interest that this person sticks around. Likewise, your qualms have been heard and discussions between the sites owners and Twitch mods have been completed and the member in question has been permanently banned.

Rule #1 - Racism, racial slurs, homophobia, sexism are NOT allowed in any form.

Use your head; things that are typically frowned upon in the real-life community shouldn’t be used here. It’s all about respect.

It doesn't matter who you are; where your from. The rules are the rules. If you break them, you will be subject to the consequences we set.

I think it's best if we don't get cheeky about it, just let things go on as they should. Please don't torment the member on Twitter or on Facebook. If you don't like him, simply block him.

---

This decision was unanimously decided on. A group effort. And everyone who contributed on the site's staff should be proud of themselves for doing the right thing. Further, Dashing has asked that I post this statement from him...

Dashing (Site Admin and Owner) wrote:"While I may not personally agree with this ban, I can recognize why others within the community had an issue with it and [this members]'s reactions/attitude certainly did not help in any way. I want to make it very clear though that the word in question ITSELF is banned. No matter who you are the word itself is not to be used in ANY context. If it's said, the usual routes of warnings will be distributed ultimately resulting in a ban. As is with the other banned words here in CMV. There's no need for the any of these words to be used here on the site, in the chat or on Twitter. Thank you."

As you can see Dashing is well onboard with the rules and we all thank him for being reasonable and working with us.

In conclusion, we want a nice place for a community. These rules are here for that and we thank everyone who was patient with this situation and didn't take it to the next level.

Sincerely, Tim (Twitch Mod)
Tim
Tim
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Slapstick

https://www.youtube.com/us0byanese

Back to top Go down

Execution of Rule 1: No Racism - And it's Results Empty Re: Execution of Rule 1: No Racism - And it's Results

Post by krzy Sat Sep 29, 2018 1:59 pm

Y'all ain't boutta tell me I can't say ni.gga. ESPECIALLY you, Tim. Ban me now

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Execution of Rule 1: No Racism - And it's Results Empty Re: Execution of Rule 1: No Racism - And it's Results

Post by Tim Sat Sep 29, 2018 2:00 pm

Krzy don't do this. You gots a warning.
Tim
Tim
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Topher Mod Sat Sep 29, 2018 3:20 pm

lol have to love CMV bans 1 member cuz they dont like him..... But if one there bhois does it, then it's cool

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : yes :D

Back to top Go down

Post by Maurie Sat Sep 29, 2018 3:25 pm

Krzy’s a calm soul that’s been here since 2K15 and is onoy found in CMV. 702 was loud and annoying anyways and will most likely just go somewhere else.

PEMDAS

Jimmaurie Williams:  2x CMV International Champion. Debut Episode 109.
Parker: 1x European Champion
Anthony Brown: 1x Television Champion
Miles Kelly: 1x Longest Reigning Rising Star Champion
Maurie
Maurie
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Meme Culture

Back to top Go down

Post by Batman Sat Sep 29, 2018 3:30 pm

How come I only got a day ban?

Accomplishments :
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Tunnel Snakes Rule

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Sat Sep 29, 2018 3:31 pm

I said consistency was the word of the day... I'm not getting that. Probably stepping down from Twitch Mod. Too much stress. Too much bullshit.
Tim
Tim
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Topher Mod Sat Sep 29, 2018 3:35 pm

Maurie wrote:Krzy’s a calm soul that’s been here since 2K15 and is onoy found in CMV. 702 was loud and annoying anyways and will most likely just go somewhere else.

PEMDAS

isn't that my point tho lol

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : yes :D

Back to top Go down

Post by C9 Suntan Sat Sep 29, 2018 3:41 pm

Topher Mod wrote:
Maurie wrote:Krzy’s a calm soul that’s been here since 2K15 and is onoy found in CMV. 702 was loud and annoying anyways and will most likely just go somewhere else.

PEMDAS

isn't that my point tho lol

If you didn’t see Krzy got a warning. 702 received several and decided he wanted to be a prick about it. Simple as that

Pierre Thompson: 1x International Champ
2018 Feud of the Year - Thompson v Slate
1x U.S Champ
D’angelo Prince: 2x Anarchy Champ

Camron Harris:
1x NGW Champion
1x Rising Star Champ

Benjamin Black 1x Internet Champ

C9 Suntan
C9 Suntan
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Gumble Sat Sep 29, 2018 3:43 pm

PREDICTION KING wrote:How come I only got a day ban?

That was before the new rules, when CMV was a lawless, rag tag group of edgy kids.

Krzy also said it in reference to the rule, it's a different context. 702 got warnings and chose not to acknowledge them.

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Wet

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Sat Sep 29, 2018 3:44 pm

Topher Mod wrote:lol have to love CMV bans 1 member cuz they dont like him..... But if one there bhois does it, then it's cool

Oh I remember where I stand now...

So... I said ... waaaaaaay at the beginning, rule violations gets warning into time outs into bans.

702 not only was toxic as they come, used the n-word multiple times, threatened to use it in the future and in a collected effort we put an end to it.

Now-- Dashing has said; and I quote: "If it's said, the usual routes of warnings will be distributed ultimately resulting in a ban"

Routes and warnings...

"Warning > Timeout > Ban"

Krzy has said it once; this is literally the first time I've seen him type it, says it or otherwise. And I mean that.

He got his warning, if he continues he'll get his suspension if he keeps it up, he'll get his ban.

And quoting myself from the Rule thread...

"And I promise you in front of god and everyone, I don’t care who you are. Veteran or newbie, you’re not coming back."

And I mean this... Don't test me. I don't care who you are. The proper system will take place. Is Krzy wants to see a lot of his work go down from here. Then so be it. Keep saying it. If he doesn't and he respects me as I do him. Then he'll stop. I want this place to be better than it is. And I know a lot of others do to.

And I'll make another promise. I'll will put my activity on this site on the line. If we feel someone needs to be banned and it's not carried out for any reason. And the rules are not upheld? I'm leaving. I'm dropping all my caws, all my work on this site. And I'll find something else to do on the days these guys stream. I don't want to do that. I love both Hayden and Dashing and most everyone on this site and I don't wanna leave. But if we're not gonna be consistent. And I'm gonna be made to look a fool? Then I don't wanna be here. It's a bitch thing to do but I gotta do what I gotta do to make CMV a place anyone would wanna join.

And the words of maechen, that as they say is that. Now someone close this thread. For the love of god.

Tim
Tim
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by BatmanBatemanEC3 Sat Sep 29, 2018 3:51 pm

I’d just like to reiterate that No one person is immune. When the mods were introduced our main concern was to ensure there was no favouritism or lentiency towards individuals. It’s not gonna be One Rule for one, one for another. Less serious matters will be dealt with accordingly with disciplinary measures in place such as Warnings. The Mods are still discussing the punishment process in detail however we Came to a conclusion that Matters involving Homophobia, Racism Etc. Is not acceptable and will like as seen today result in Removal from CMV. The Mods, we aren’t the ‘enemy’ we aren’t trying to make this less fun or anything like that you know all we are trying to do is make this a better, more positive place to be, and the mods are trying to introduce basic rules to ensure that. You know there not ridiculous rules that have been implemented, they apply to any other Fed out there, and in general society really I wouldn’t even call them rules personally not being racist, or homophbic is basic human morales. Like I said were not the “Anti-Fun” Police, everything we are doing is in the best interests of CMV and we’d appreciate if yall understood that, and accepted that you know it ain’t as easy as you may think it’s brought quite a bit of stress to myself and the other mods so just get on board and get behind it yeah. It’s self-explanatory really where not saying you cant have a laugh and a joke and a cheeky bit of banter you know what I mean Just don’t say anything dumb, and you’ll have nothing to worry about. Cheers Guys.

BatmanBatemanEC3
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next