Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Trash Pandas
The end Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
The end Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
The end Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
The end Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
The end Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
The end Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
The end Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
The end Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
The end Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

» A Challenge From the Black
The end Icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2024 9:26 pm by Jason Spade

The end

+7
Rage
Topher Mod
Batman
Solaris Arc
krzy
HellishxHades
Miztacular
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The end Empty The end

Post by Miztacular Mon Dec 03, 2018 10:34 pm

It's very hard for me to write this, because this has been soemthing I've loved doing for the past few years. But sadly, my time streaming UnMatched and Ferocity has come to an end. It may seem sudden, but it's something I've been stressing over for a while. Real life continues to take over my time, and streaming on a schedule becomes more and more stressful, and as much as I've enjoyed doing this, I simply cannot continue. I am doing a disservice to you as viewers and to the show itself by being unable to stream at a consistent rate. That among many other things is why my time at the helm of UnMatched and Ferocity must come to an end. I'll still be around, but not as prominently. I'll tune in here and there but my time grows thinner and thinner.

This place has been like a second home for me, for the past few years, there are so many people I have to thank for the enjoyment I've had here, but just know if you've tuned in and watched my stream at any point in the past few years I appreciate it!

I'm not going to long this out, into some long dramatic post, so I'll end it with this.Thank you to Aaron for backing me with your graphics, and motivating me to do this for so long and becoming like, my best friend in the process and thank you to Dashing, for creating this space, making it what it is and giving me a chance to broadcast on it.

And thank you to Echo, and Rifted, for X-Gen! You're my brothers! Kings never die.

Topher for being my most active viewer

and everybody else

You're all great!

Thank you!

Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Humor : Making Sons uncomfortable

Back to top Go down

The end Empty Re: The end

Post by HellishxHades Tue Dec 04, 2018 12:54 am

I hate to see you go. All the memories. All the fun. But I understand that life comes first and it been getting harder for each of us as the years past. So I'd like to say thank you for everything you gave to CMV. You are amazing, and what ever hardship or what ever struggles in life your going through I know you can get through it. And I'd anything else, I want to thank you for being a friend.

#RIPUnmatched/Ferocity

George King - NGW Championship 2x - Final NGW Tag Team Championship (The Kingdom) - European Championship - Final Television Championship - First Internet Championship - CMV Tag Team Championship (The Kingdom) / Champion of Champion / CMV Undisputed World Championship
Tyson Cage - Fusion Tag Team Championship (The Bickering Duo)/Anarchy Championship 2x
Caleb Reed: Fusion Tag Team Championship (The Anarchists)
Jon Reed: Anarchy Championship
HellishxHades
HellishxHades
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by krzy Tue Dec 04, 2018 1:11 am

Without being overly dramatic, this is a devastatingly stiff gut punch, a bitter pill to swallow and a mayo sandwich all rolled into one.

In hindsight, the writing was on the wall for a while, but to see it spelled out so clearly and made so official hits hard. In my initial selfishness, I wanted to write something rude or dismissive to get back at you for this, but as much as it hurts to see it come to this, I'll always champion and understand that real life comes first.

Shame that my final CMV words to you were about booking, but I suppose that encompasses our back and forth throughout the years--me getting salty, and you taking it stride after telling me to go back to africa. Dunno if you're leaving caw/wrestling stuff altogether, or just CMV, but I wish you moderate success either way.

rip & ily

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Solaris Arc Tue Dec 04, 2018 3:19 am

Its going to be a painful moment to watch you go, my friend. I've only hung around your side for a year or two, nut it was always a pleasure.

You've earned a good rest, pal. And if you ever decide to come back for a word or two, we'll be right here.

ACHIEVEMENTS
Josh Wolf:
CMV Global Champion (1x)
CMV Alpha World Champion (1x)
CMV United States Champion (1x)
CMV World Tag Team Champion (1x)
Inaugural Rising Star Champion (2x)

Harvey Hastings:
CMV Undisputed World Champion (1x)
US Champion (2x)

Amy Winters:
Women's IC Champion (2x)
Solaris Arc
Solaris Arc
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Batman Tue Dec 04, 2018 5:50 am

Honestly I’m glad you could finally make this decision. I know we’ve had our disputes in the past but I consider you a friend now and didn’t like to see you struggle like that. It’s hard to say goodbye but sometimes that’s for the best. Thanks for the good times with your brands brother, see you on Gears 5.

Accomplishments :
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Tunnel Snakes Rule

Back to top Go down

Post by Topher Mod Tue Dec 04, 2018 11:45 am

LMAO :p

Seriously

Na Na Na Na Hey Hey Hey Goodbye

Gotem

SERIOUSLY though... Where do i start, ah yes the beginning..... So the date was a few weeks before Xmas 2016, a lonely Brit saw a post on gamefaqs, a post that wanted people to join a wrestling efed.... Now back then i never once had created an original caw now look at me, got me a whole friggin roster.... Oh fuck this aint about me.... So where was i, ah yes Miz...Cop.... Mr Gnashtastik to his government name Hayden... True we had our tiffs, our spats, our arguments, our fights, But at the end of the day.....it`s night..........I mean you worked your ass off day and night with editing, creating, to streaming, all that good stuff so the viewers could escape life and be apart of the CMV universe.... True i could have quit myself,but i stayed loyal and stayed in CMV, where my caws were exclusive to CMV (only Bacon in TCW) even though im an OG TCW guy too, i'm not there much due to timezones.

Would like to thank you for allowing me to do some on screen scenes like when Pandora attacked Dynamite and Parker stealing Top`s MITB... The chat was lit when that happened, and i could tell you had fun commentating back then. So i thank you for that.

Enclosing when's next stream, IM CASHING IN BITCHES!!!!! But yea, hope life isnt too stressful and you enjoy your retirement you old fart.

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : yes :D

Back to top Go down

Post by Rage Tue Dec 04, 2018 12:08 pm

It's a shame it came down to this but I understand your decision to close up shop. This happens to a lot of fedheads when real life takes priority at some point. I didn't always agree with you in the past but my overall experience with Unmatched and Ferocity was a positive one. Hopefully you'll be happier in whatever side projects you'll end up doing next.

Peace

Rage
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by DynamicWrestler Tue Dec 04, 2018 7:12 pm

Oh Miz... what can I say. You've been there ever since I first joined, always reminding me and getting into arguments about the greatness of Hayden Blade Keitley. I'm genuinely saddened by your retirement and hope you'll do well in your future plans, stay safe dude Sad

Ryan Kent

1x NXT champion
Former money in the bank holder!
1x CMV Alpha champion

1x Undisputed champion
1X NXT tag champs
1X CMV Tag Champs
1x Hardcore Champion
1x International champion
2x Light Heavyweight champion
The man with the most title defences in CMV history!
CMV second ever grand slam champion!

Sean Kent

1x Fusion tag champs
DynamicWrestler
DynamicWrestler
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Dark Humor

Back to top Go down

Post by Borton Tue Dec 04, 2018 11:46 pm

always liked you dude.

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Dashing's jokes

Back to top Go down

Post by Topher Mod Wed Dec 05, 2018 6:43 am

Wow a rare Borton appearance, it's like a funeral, and all relatives pop up fo free food.

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : yes :D

Back to top Go down

Post by "The Mad Oyster" Hardline Wed Dec 05, 2018 8:08 am

After crying the last couple days, I've learned to accept it.

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : When someone takes a shot at me,and doesn't expect me to fight back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Batman Wed Dec 05, 2018 10:24 am

It happened yesterday

Accomplishments :
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Tunnel Snakes Rule

Back to top Go down