Twitch Status
DashingDJUrie's Streambadge
Latest Upload

An Efed Mod for TEW

Go down

An Efed Mod for TEW

Post by HellishxHades on Sat Dec 08, 2018 1:33 am

Hello people. I am taking the huge task of making a mod for TEW aka Total Extreme Wrestling.

I would like suggestions tho for
Broadcasters (TV Networks - I looking for new not already existing networks, to make this mod pack a bit unique.) For this one just put the name of the network and if its a PPV Streamer or Cable/Commercial Provider.

Angles - Can be unique or it can be common ones, or if you want your caw to have a certain Angle specific to it such as a particular entrance, a RKO Out of NO WHERE moment with your finisher, an unique spot where you do backstage promo ,etc

Arenas - custom arenas name and location and venue capacity, ex. Cop Memorial Stadium in Cambridge England - 34,000 seats. Of course I will add will stadium from around the world but I think it be cool to have custom arenas in the mod.

Mask/Hair importance - If your caw has a mask tell me how important it is so i can put the prestige % into the game.

Match Types - of course i will already have the common and some of the more unique matches already, im looking for suggestions for new match types.

Moves - Your finisher and your big spot moves / former big moves.

Anything would help

Crowe - Anarchy Championship Fusion Tag Team Championship (The Anarchists)
Tyler Endicot - Rising Star Championship
Joe Dirte - NGW Tag Team Championship (The Kingdom) CMV Tag Team Championship (The Kingdom)
Maximum Rider - NGW Tag Team Championship (The Kingdom) CMV Tag Team Championship (The Kingdom)
George King - NGW Championship - Final NGW Tag Team Championship (The Kingdom) European Championship Final Television Championship / First Internet Championship CMV Tag Team Championship (The Kingdom)
Tyson Cage - Fusion Tag Team Championship (The Bickering Duo)/Anarchy Championship 2x
Angelina Hawkins - Women's Intercontinental Championship 2x
Caleb Reed: Fusion Tag Team Championship (The Anarchists)
Jon Reed: Anarchy Championship

HellishxHades
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum