Twitch Status
DashingDJUrie's Streambadge
Latest Upload

An Efed Mod for TEW

Go down

An Efed Mod for TEW Empty An Efed Mod for TEW

Post by HellishxHades on Sat Dec 08, 2018 1:33 am

Hello people. I am taking the huge task of making a mod for TEW aka Total Extreme Wrestling.

I would like suggestions tho for
Broadcasters (TV Networks - I looking for new not already existing networks, to make this mod pack a bit unique.) For this one just put the name of the network and if its a PPV Streamer or Cable/Commercial Provider.

Angles - Can be unique or it can be common ones, or if you want your caw to have a certain Angle specific to it such as a particular entrance, a RKO Out of NO WHERE moment with your finisher, an unique spot where you do backstage promo ,etc

Arenas - custom arenas name and location and venue capacity, ex. Cop Memorial Stadium in Cambridge England - 34,000 seats. Of course I will add will stadium from around the world but I think it be cool to have custom arenas in the mod.

Mask/Hair importance - If your caw has a mask tell me how important it is so i can put the prestige % into the game.

Match Types - of course i will already have the common and some of the more unique matches already, im looking for suggestions for new match types.

Moves - Your finisher and your big spot moves / former big moves.

Anything would help

George King - NGW Championship 2x - Final NGW Tag Team Championship (The Kingdom) - European Championship - Final Television Championship - First Internet Championship - CMV Tag Team Championship (The Kingdom) / Champion of Champion
Tyson Cage - Fusion Tag Team Championship (The Bickering Duo)/Anarchy Championship 2x
Caleb Reed: Fusion Tag Team Championship (The Anarchists)
Jon Reed: Anarchy Championship
HellishxHades
HellishxHades
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum