Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Trash Pandas
Ziegler Speaks Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Ziegler Speaks Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Ziegler Speaks Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Ziegler Speaks Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Ziegler Speaks Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Ziegler Speaks Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Ziegler Speaks Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Ziegler Speaks Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Ziegler Speaks Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

» A Challenge From the Black
Ziegler Speaks Icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2024 9:26 pm by Jason Spade

Ziegler Speaks

5 posters

Go down

Ziegler Speaks Empty Ziegler Speaks

Post by Alveuss Sun Jan 31, 2016 10:34 pm

We cut to the backstage area on Monday Night Fusion after a hell of a match between one half of the newly crowned tag team champions, Zak Painn, and a former tag team champion in Tim Lafave. The buzz in the arena is still present as the titantron cuts to show the backstage arena and Mac Thompson grinning awkwardly into the camera waiting for his queue to begin speaking. As it comes, he takes a deep breath and begins.

Mac Thompson
Ladies and gentlemen would you please welcome my guest at this time, for the first time ever on Fusion, Ziegler.

The camera rotates around slightly bringing the Scottish born star into frame from the right hand side of the screen. Without even saying a word so far there's a sort of smugness about him which you can see from the look on his face and the ever so slight grin. As this is most people's first time seeing Ziegler there isn't much of a reaction from the audience, most of whom are still talking about the last match or going for their bathroom break.

Mac Thompson
Ziegler, you've only recently arrived on the scene here in CMV so why don't you tell me and the people a little bit about yourself?

The grin vanishes and instead Ziegler is left looking unimpressed. Thompson stretches his arm out and raises the mic for Ziegler to speak.

Ziegler
Is that it? Like... That?

Mac Thompson
I'm sorry?

Ziegler
That right right there, the thing you just did. This is my first time appearing on Fusion at all, you've been bugging me since Japan to come and do your crappy little interview and that's how you choose to start this off? Tell me about yourself? Are you... Are you trying to ask me out or something like what are you doing here?

Mac Thompson
I mean I just thought that with this being your first time here that maybe you let the fans get to know you a little...

Ziegler
No, eww I'll pass.

Ziegler turns away in disgust and mumbles to himself before turning back.

Ziegler
Tell you about myself... How about you tell me about yourself eh?

Mac Thompson
Well I mean I... Okay. I guess I...

Ziegler
Don't actually tell me about yourself, are you serious right now? Come on man, I don't care! Nobody cares!

Growing tired, Ziegler puts his head in his hands as Mac Thompson stands awkward and confused not really knowing what he should say. Hesitantly, Ziegler continues on.

Ziegler
Look, you were seemingly desperate to get this interview with me. You even followed me to the tattoo parlour in Japan. Actually here look.

Ziegler turns to the camera and holds up his arm.

Ziegler
You guys wanna know a little about me? Here, I got a tattoo and I think it looks pretty damn sweet. I got it last week while touring in Japan while this jackass sat there, eating some kind of rotten ass fish, and bugging about this interview. So there you go, you just learned two things about me. I like my tattoo and I hate fish. Now...

Ziegler turns back to Mac who looks like he's about to wet himself, pulls the mic from his hand and holds it up to him, placing his hand on Mac's shoulder.

Ziegler
They know me enough now. So how about you get to the point of this interview that you so desperately wanted.

With that, Mac timidly tries to take the microphone back from Ziegler but me met with a tight grip and Ziegler shaking his head "No." so he continues on as is.

Mac Thompson
While you've yet to compete here on Fusion you've had one or two matches on Saturday Night Genesis thus far already. In doing so you managed to capture the attentions of William Rage who said he was impressed and called you out for a match. However you've not exactly returned his respects, instead you've attacked him backstage outside of a match on not one, but two different occasions. Care to answer why?

Ziegler
Hey now that's more like it. You see how much easier it is when you get straight to the point? So yeah Rage... Its actually funny. It wasn't a big deal at all until he decided to be a little bitch about things but there you go. Let me tell you why I attacked him the first time and correct you in the process. After the fatal 4 way match on Genesis which he won, he said to something about teaching me a few tips. That's not respect Mac. In fact that's straight up insulting. Simply put, I didn't care for it. I'm not about that life, so I put him in his place. How can someone like him give me any tips or pointers when he can't even protect himself. All because he won one fatal 4 way match, which by the way I was never pinned or submitted in.

Mac Thompson
And what about the second time?

Ziegler laughs and pats Mac on the shoulder rather powerfully clearly causing Mac some discomfort.

Ziegler
I have no idea what you're talking about but you are a funny guy. Why don't you go find Rage? I'm sure he has some more crying to do before or match on Saturday. I know for damn sure he'll have some crying to do afterwards so be ready for that. Who know's, maybe he'll learn a few tips from me. Because you know, as well as he does and the other members in that fatal 4 way match, I'm that much better than all of them.

With those parting words, Ziegler shoves the mic into Thompson's chest, forcing him off balance a little bit before walking off and the camera fading to black.

((END))

(So this was my first attempt at writing any sort of promo in almost 2 years so any feedback is welcomed. Also I have uploaded an updated Ziegler CAW with the mentioned tattoo, attire and new finishing moves which you're welcome to download if you want to with the #CMV.)
Alveuss
Alveuss
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Ziegler Speaks Empty Re: Ziegler Speaks

Post by Maurie Sun Jan 31, 2016 10:46 pm

That was one nice promo

Jimmaurie Williams:  2x CMV International Champion. Debut Episode 109.
Parker: 1x European Champion
Anthony Brown: 1x Television Champion
Miles Kelly: 1x Longest Reigning Rising Star Champion
Maurie
Maurie
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Meme Culture

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Dashing Mon Feb 01, 2016 12:46 am

"Not about that life" = 5 stars

I'm liking the Ziegler/Rage feud, hope it continues on!
Mr. Dashing
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Humor : Knock knock!

https://communityuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Batman Mon Feb 01, 2016 1:19 am

Dashing grades promos now. I'm going to hostile takeover and win everything.

Accomplishments :
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Tunnel Snakes Rule

Back to top Go down

Post by Alveuss Mon Feb 01, 2016 6:38 am

Mr. Dashing wrote:"Not about that life" = 5 stars

<3
Alveuss
Alveuss
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Maurie Mon Feb 01, 2016 7:20 am

Should I respond to this in this topic?

Maurie
Maurie
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Alveuss Mon Feb 01, 2016 7:23 am

Maurie wrote:Should I respond to this in this topic?

I kinda just wanted this to be it's own thing. I had it take place after your last promo with the car trunk and stuff so there's no real need to promo again but if you really want to I'd rather it in a different topic.
Alveuss
Alveuss
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Maurie Mon Feb 01, 2016 7:24 am

K

Maurie
Maurie
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Mon Feb 01, 2016 6:52 pm

Noice, bruv