Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Trash Pandas
Chaos. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Chaos. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Chaos. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Chaos. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Chaos. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Chaos. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Chaos. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Chaos. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Chaos. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

» A Challenge From the Black
Chaos. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2024 9:26 pm by Jason Spade

Chaos.

4 posters

Go down

Chaos. Empty Chaos.

Post by krzy Sat Jan 12, 2019 10:45 pm

Chaos. HHVTFd0

Last edited by krzy on Thu May 30, 2019 7:53 pm; edited 4 times in total

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Chaos. Empty Re: Chaos.

Post by krzy Thu Mar 28, 2019 11:31 pm

Hot off a spectacularly stupendous Validation extravaganza, the CMV forums are buzzing in a way that they haven’t in a long, long time. On the front page, there is thread after thread (after thread after thread) of long-time Genesis fans bragging about the orange show’s victory as though they were in the ring themselves fighting for the brand’s honor. Interposed between the celebratory threads is pure salt. Fans of Fusion claiming Validation was a fluke, NGW faithful taking an optimistic approach: they’ll learn and grow and put up an even bigger fight next year! And, as usual, is the typical nonsensical posts you’d find on the forums on a daily basis.

[RANT] ORTIZ RUINS THE CAREER OF EVERY MAN HE TOUCHES

[DISCUSSION] HERE'S THE UNIQUE OPPORTUNITY I'D GIVE SPADE

[FAN ART] FOXX + WOLF (THREAD LOCKED)

[MEME] LOOK HOW THEY ['RE ABOUT TO] MASSACRE MY BOY HOXTON

[DISCUSSION] 37.5 REASONS WHY YOU SHOULDN'T VOTE FOR LUGER

Conveniently, there's a thread hovering on the front page, bolstered by an occasional post every now and then.

WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH TAILCOAT VAL?

Username: ElectricLadyy
Posted: 2 days ago
----------
Yeah, if you couldn't tell by the thread title, I'm pissed. And I don't use that word lightly. I haven't been this angry, annoyed and frustrated, so....annoystrated since my cousin spoiled the end of Get Out. It's that bad.

Here's the thing, if you didn't know already I'm something of a Tailcoat Val fan. I followed her on the come up when she was hustling and grinding on the indies. Even bought her first shirt before she discovered the tailcoat and was just Valerie Grayson, autographed and everything.

Point is, I'm willing to throw down with anyone who thinks they're a bigger fan than me 'cause not a single bitch in the world was happier than yours truly when I found out she was coming to NGW. Called up my friends, put some fliers up in the neighborhood, tried to get a hashtag trending on twitter, the biggest Val stan was boutta be blessed.

And then she lost.

No biggie, right? Even Dynamite dropped a match here and there. It took a few years, but it did happen. Val might as well get it out of the way from the jump.

Then she lost again in a tag, then to Rose, and, well, if you're on these forums then I'm pretty sure you watched Validation and know what went down. And I'm not just salty that I had VALidation banners hanging in the living room during the watch party with the crew, I know she can do better. There's flashes of it in every match she's had, but something's not clicking, and I'm tired of getting clowned on because she can't pick up a damn win.

Username: l0b_Bug3r
----------
Can't lie, I had to double check to make sure I didn't post this cause I thought I was the only Val fan out there. I don't get it either. The Beauchamp match was especially frustrating because Val had Rose dead to rights and let the match slip through her fingertips.

----------
Haven't done a headcount in a while, but I wouldn't be surprised to find out there was at least half a dozen of us, maybe seven if you really want to push it. Just hard to fly that Val fan banner when you got chicks like Briggs and Rayne getting things done when they get into the ring.

And don't even get me started on that match. I was talking so much shit when Val hit that forearm...next thing I know Rose's getting her arm raised in the air.

Username: sugarfairy
----------
What's her connection with Skarzemis? One day that creepy masked woman was at ringside, the next she was gone. Maybe that has something to do with it. Like she feels a piece of her is missing.

Username: SlatesGhettoNiece
----------
iirc Val got injured before she finalized her contract with Ferocity, like a year ago, and it took her a while to recuperate. Skar probably scooped her up in the hospital like she did with Aerora and how Savage did with Cooper, which is kinda weird when you think about it, but I guess we're never gonna address any of that.

Username: theWalkingGreg
----------
So maybe that injury has something to do with her slump? They say the mental aspect of recovery is the biggest hurdle.

Posted: 1 day ago
----------
It's possible, but I don't know if there's an easy answer. It's hard to see through the sea of L's she's been wading in, but she's a lot better and more fluid in the ring than she was pre-injury. That snap on the elbow she gave to Rose was nasty. Maybe she surprised herself with it.

Username: bringback_travisking
Posted: 1 day ago
----------
I think Greg's onto something with the mental aspect of things (since I'm taking your word on her improved physical ability).

Imagine training for years to be on Ferocity, the hottest brand for women's wrestling on the planet. You bust your ass until your body goes numb, study the tapes til your eyes dry out, relentlessly train with a fiery drive until you can barely move when you wake up in the morning.

Then, when you're so close you can taste it, so close to all of your hard work and determination paying off, you get hurt. There’s nothing you can do about it; there’s nothing that you want more than to fight through the pain and achieve your dreams. Except your body has betrayed you. And you have to live with it.

No biggie, tho, right? It happens to the best of them. Better yet, it's the best who are forced to stare down adversity and find a way, against all odds, to overcome. In a sick way, it’s a test of greatness to be pushed to the limit like that and come out on the other side better than ever.

And you do make it through.

But when you step out of the darkness into the light, there's no Ferocity. It's over and done with, and you never get a chance to be part of something special, a once in a lifetime experience that you got a fingertip on but was never able to fully grasp.

“Hurts, doesn’t it?”

Just like her poem said.

Username: poetry_in_ocean
Posted: 23 hours ago
----------
well shit

Username: murderedbyroaches
Posted: 21 hours ago
----------
As a  certified armchair psychologist, wrestling went from being her passion to her 9-5 cause she missed the boat. I guess she’s collecting checks until they fill the roster enough to replace her. For all we know Validation is the last we’ve seen of our girl.

Posted: 17 hours ago
----------
That can’t be right. I’m holding onto hope until I see the release tweet go out, and them I’ma check to make sure the CMV account wasn’t hacked. You telling me they went through all the trouble of bringing in Val’s Gals to get rid of them the next day?

Username: sugarfairy
Posted: 15 hours ago
----------
I love Val as much as the next five of us here, but if she doesn’t wanna be there, they’re gonna replace her with someone who does.

Username: finkleberg
Posted: 7 hours ago
----------
Not quite sure she doesn’t wanna be there after she posted this on instagram:

Chaos. Ys23SBI

She’s at least acknowledged the issue. Let’s see if she can take the proper steps to fix it.

Username: FrenchFry
Posted: 59 minutes ago
----------
Take it from one superfan to the other, don’t put all your hearts in one basket...or however the hell that saying goes.

Last edited by krzy on Tue May 14, 2019 7:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Solaris Arc Fri Mar 29, 2019 11:15 am

Who tf would ship Wolf with a furry smh

ACHIEVEMENTS
Josh Wolf:
CMV Global Champion (1x)
CMV Alpha World Champion (1x)
CMV United States Champion (1x)
CMV World Tag Team Champion (1x)
Inaugural Rising Star Champion (2x)

Harvey Hastings:
CMV Undisputed World Champion (1x)
US Champion (2x)

Amy Winters:
Women's IC Champion (2x)
Solaris Arc
Solaris Arc
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Shay UA Fri Mar 29, 2019 3:37 pm

Woah, that's an awesome layout, a very fun read

And Wolf is definitely a furry in denial let's be real

Shay Hoxton | That's Not a Bet, It's a Guarantee |1x Undisputed Champion - 1x Anarchy Champion - 3x International Champion - 2x Unified Tag Team Champion (current) - 47th President of the United States of America | Michael Hawk | Scottrisha TuTorial | Cinderelle | 1x Undisputed Champion - 1x Internet Champion - 1x Pure Champion | Danger Cat | 1x World Tag Team Champion - 1x International Champion - 1x Internet Champion | The Ozekai |1x Internet Champion | Janet Torre | Cleaning Up the Women's Division | 2x Women's World Champion - 1x Women's Tag Team Champion - 1x Women's Hardcore Champion | Second Ever Triple Threat Champion | First Ever Woman to Hold Every Title in the Division at Once | Mystery Mask III | Spin Spin Spin Win Win Win | 2x Zero G Champion - 2x Internet Champion

Breakout Star of the Year 2018 - Promo of the Year 2019
Shay UA
Shay UA
Rising Star
Rising Star

Humor : Dark

Back to top Go down

Post by C9 Suntan Sun Mar 31, 2019 10:38 am

I love these so much

Pierre Thompson: 1x International Champ
2018 Feud of the Year - Thompson v Slate
1x U.S Champ
D’angelo Prince: 2x Anarchy Champ

Camron Harris:
1x NGW Champion
1x Rising Star Champ

Benjamin Black 1x Internet Champ

C9 Suntan
C9 Suntan
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Back to top Go down

Post by krzy Sun Mar 31, 2019 1:17 pm

<3

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by krzy Tue Apr 16, 2019 8:52 pm

CMV Online Exclusive!
Class and Panache
By: Guy.

There's been a grassroots movement swelling up in support of NGW's perennial underdog Tailcoat Val. I caught up with her as NGW continued to run small shows throughout South Carolina in anticipation of the next Checkpoint special.

She was, as you'd expect, adorning her namesake while flanked by Val's Gals, sisters Leliana and Oraiya. Together the trio were closing up shop after holding an impromptu meet and greet in a local coffee shop. Gone were the shirts and pictures, autographed and given to fans for free. In their places were various gifts along with several fan letters:

"Grace in defeat, dignity in success. Val, I hope my daughter learns a thing or two from you."

Below is a transcript of a portion of our interview. To watch the full video, keep an eye on the official CMV YouTube channel for this and other exclusive content from yours truly.

Guy.: Val, there have been some -- I don’t want to call them rumors -- but some concerns shared within your fanbase that missing out on Ferocity has been a mental block you’ve been unable to overcome. How close or far from the mark are they?

Leliana: The nerve.

Oraiya: The audacity.

Leliana: To say Val doesn’t care?

Oraiya: She lives for this.

Leliana: Eats, sleeps and breathes wrestling.

Oraiya: Yeah, she’s lost a match here and there, so what?

Leliana: Who’s counting?

Oraiya: And why are they counting?

Leliana: If they’re counting, they better be undefeated.

Oraiya: Otherwise, they’re projecting their failures onto her.

Leliana: Making her out to be some washed up peasant because they’re stressed about their place on the show.

Oraiya: We’re not stressed.

Leliana: We’re the opposite of stressed.

Oraiya: We’re relaxed.

Leliana: Tranquil.

Oraiya: Serene.

Leliana: Calm.

Oraiya: Because we know, that they know--

Leliana: --that we know time is on our side.

Guy.: You’re not worried about losing ground to women like [Piper] Foxx or [Ashley] Rayne who have already held the Women's Championship?

Oraiya: Let them burn bright and burn fast.

Leliana: Let them worry about what we did yesterday while we got our hundred-year plan laid out.

Oraiya: In those years there's gonna be ups and downs.

Leliana: Your highs and lows.

Oraiya: Those Ebbs and flows.

Leliana: While these jezebels and hussies struggle to stay afloat, you'll catch us riding the wave.

Oraiya: And we're going to do it as one. That’s what Skarzemis always preached to us: Together. Tomorrow. Forever.

Valerie: We got the class and the panache. The people have my back, ‘cause they know under this pressure I won't crack. Simple as that.

Val and the Gals have been hard at work as NGW hosts a string of local shows throughout South Carolina.
(Video Credit: Community Universe forum user i|v)

The room crackled with inspirational energy, the women imbued with determination to not fade away. They didn't let me in on that hundred-year plan, though I’ve been told that whether it happens organically or through brute force, they’re leaving their marks.

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by krzy Tue May 14, 2019 8:31 pm

Green smoke fills a room.

Smoke so thick you can feel its oppressive weight, feel yourself choking, your lungs desperately crying for air, even as you watch from behind a screen.

A sharp beak pokes through the smoke curtain. Longer it grows until the plague mask is fully revealed, concealing Tailcoat Val's face. She lifts the goggles from over her eyes, leaving them to rest at the base of her top hat.

Her eyes glimmer, dancing with a playful deceit, as though she were the only keeper of a destructive secret.

Where has Valerie Grayson been?

She turns to her side, running her fingers through the smoke in...admiration is it?

Here.

The smoke dissipates, and like a curtain slowly being raised above the ground, piece by piece an unsettling scene is revealed.

Bodies cover the ground, three, no, four in total. Val walks over to one, a man, squats down next to him and takes his hand in hers.

There's a plague infecting this company. Selfishness. Immorality. Like an epidemic it spreads, and you all let it consume you in your vain chase for success and glory.

She sharply slaps the man across the cheek with the back of her hand.

I'm not here to cure it. I've studied it, learned from it. Now I'll weaponize it. All this time NGW has been the control, and each and every woman a variable. A test subject. A thing to be observed then trashed when its usefulness wanes.

This place reeks betrayal and insecurities, of jezebels and hussies who sold their soul for fleeting self-satisfaction.

Pain is what I'm after. To watch how it makes them squirm. To hear how it makes them scream.

Val's Gals, sisters Leiliana and Oraiya, emerge from either side of the frame. Val motions to one of the men in the ground with a nod in his direction, with her boot she nudges the man who she slapped.

These two are my favorites. Subjects 82AQUD5 and 00SMAB3. Get them ready for phase two.

Val watches as the Gals peel the men off the ground and drag them off screen.

I'm not the savior; I'm the harbinger.

Her head snaps toward the camera.

Simple as that.

She lifts the mask just enough to expose her mouth then sprays the camera a does of that devastating green mist.

The scene fades.

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by krzy Wed May 22, 2019 7:24 pm

An air of oppression fills this room as thick, green smoke dissipates.

The camera follows Tailcoat Val as she walks toward two men confined to a chair. The Gals Leliana and Oraiya stand behind them.

These masks represent your demise and rebirth.

Val passes the masks to her Gals. She squats down in front of the men, balancing herself by placing her hands on their knees. They have been looking down this whole time. She tilts her head up as she addresses them.

There's much to learn. The key to successful experimentation is overcoming limitations.

She frees up a hand that she runs over her bosom and down the length of her body.

I'm simply not...equipped to deal with the other variables in this company. They're fascinating. The testosterone that flows through them, machismo that oozes through their pores. Taught to seal their emotions in vaults, to fight through pain. What happens, I wonder…

Val sharply slaps the smaller of the two men across the cheek. He clenches his jaw and inhales sharply but doesn’t otherwise react.

...when the pain becomes unbearable? When your nerves burn, every inch of your body crying out for mercy?

Val now sits on the leg of the bigger man, her finger under his chin, guiding his gaze to meet her own. Her voice is unsettlingly comforting.

Subject 00SMAB3, tell mama your name.

He looks up, eyes glazed over. For a such a powerful looking man, his voice is barely a whisper.

Nucleo.

Val gives him two approving pats on the cheek. Oraiya hands Nucleo a mask, and he slowly slips it on.

And you.

After standing, she kicks the chair of the smaller man.

Your name, subject 82AQUD5.

He looks up, eyes defiant. He spits on the floor to punctuate that.

My name...is Cassi--

A subtle head jerk from Val is Leiliana’s order to tip the chair over, sending the man tumbling to the ground. As Val speaks, Leilana fits the mask over his face.

Your insolence, Toxiera, is no longer amusing.

Val strides over and places her boot onto his throat.

A trick I learned from a man who knew how to weaponize pain, but too drunk to know why. I know why. Scour the depths of CMV, find their breaking points, and I’ll watch as their humanity falls victim to corrosion.

She starts walking away.

Your purpose hinges on my orders. You bend to my desires. Simple as that.

As the screen fades to black, four green orbs of some sort glow in the background before they, too, fade.

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by krzy Thu May 30, 2019 7:54 pm

It's something of a mystery, isn't it?

The voice is Tailcoat Val's, though it's impossible to spot her through this thick, green smoke.

The winding roads that led us to NGW.

The smoke slowly begins to fade, but only enough to reveal Val’s silhouette.

We could have been nurses or teachers. Secretaries or housewives. Instead, we’ve found our calling in one of the most violent professions. Beautiful.

How did we all get here?

She’s fully revealed now as the smoke clears, her eyes twinkle mischievously while the rest of her face is concealed behind the plague doctor mask. She isn’t alone. On her right, stand the Gals, sisters Leliana and Oraiya. To her left, loom the men she domesticated and stripped of their birth names, rebranding the smaller one Toxiera and the bigger Nucleo. The men are cloaked in all black, except for the lenses of their masks which glow a harrowing green.

How? I don’t care.

Through my family, my soldiers, my catalysts of chaos, the answer I seek isn’t “how?” it's “what?”

What is your breaking point? What is your threshold for pain? What can I learn through your suffering?

Where has Valerie been?

Observing how underhanded tactics are used so liberally, learning that the weak are crushed and that fools are abused, growing so that I can put this knowledge to good use.

Soon.

She laughs, bordering on a maniacal cackle. The gals step forward, and each speaks a line in a sing-song tone.

Here's a delicate proposition:

Early demise or prolonged torture?

Val's voice echoes through the room as she steps back into the center of the screen.

Should I utter their names to grab their attention? There's the rub! They have no names! They're test subjects, and once I squeeze all the information that I can from their flesh, they'll be disposed of properly. To me, they're an assortment of numbers and letters.

Starting with you #V003, our new queen and current Women's Champion. You wear the belt around your waist and bullseye above your heart. Or you, #V001. You share my skin, yet, my oh my, such different paths we've walked. You've had the opportunity to compete on Ferocity and squandered it. A chance never offered to me. I wonder if your experiences made you tougher, or if those failures made you more fragile.

Val snaps her fingers and the green smoke slowly begins to return.

These shortening days before my arrival will be looked back on as a utopia.

Simple as that.

The smoke engulfs the frame.

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down