Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Trash Pandas
Sad News Potentially Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Sad News Potentially Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Sad News Potentially Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Sad News Potentially Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Sad News Potentially Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Sad News Potentially Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Sad News Potentially Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Sad News Potentially Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Sad News Potentially Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

» A Challenge From the Black
Sad News Potentially Icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2024 9:26 pm by Jason Spade

Sad News Potentially

3 posters

Go down

Sad News Potentially Empty Sad News Potentially

Post by HellishxHades Mon Jan 28, 2019 12:36 pm

Well, unfortunately, I knew that this day would come at some point in doing this, as I've seen with many others in this community. This is a sad day because I have come to terms that I won't be buying 2k20 for myself at least, so if my mother doesn't buy it for my brother for Christmas, I will not be making my caws for 2k20. This decision has nothing to do with the community or from anything other than WWE games are pretty shitty, and I spent $150 to get a pop figure, a hall of fame ring, and a piece of Ric Flair robe, not the game, I honestly don't even play the game, I just made caws than put it to the side to play GTA, Skyrim, and ARK.

Like I said if my brother gets the game for Christmas I will create my caws and upload them, but if not I won't be creating them. I do plan on staying apart of CMV to the day I can no longer, so caw or no caw I will do my best to go on Fusion, NGW, and Genesis. That said I know that there are people that make caws for the community, and I been thinking on that, I may or may not that will have to be determined when the game comes out. 

Dashing, I'm sorry any problems this will cause with belt creation, like I said I will be here as much as I can, Not Planning on just leaving the community, just that I won't be getting the next game. And who knows, there is 9 month until 2k20 drops, I could change my mind. But at the moment I don't see a point in buying a $60 game that I will won't even play. So, I hope you all understand.

Also, note that I will still be here this season, promo-ing, making belts when dashing wants them, and putting out the occasional updates to my caws. 

With that said I will catch you on fusion later today. 
Sincerely, Jon

George King - NGW Championship 2x - Final NGW Tag Team Championship (The Kingdom) - European Championship - Final Television Championship - First Internet Championship - CMV Tag Team Championship (The Kingdom) / Champion of Champion / CMV Undisputed World Championship
Tyson Cage - Fusion Tag Team Championship (The Bickering Duo)/Anarchy Championship 2x
Caleb Reed: Fusion Tag Team Championship (The Anarchists)
Jon Reed: Anarchy Championship
HellishxHades
HellishxHades
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Sad News Potentially Empty Re: Sad News Potentially

Post by krzy Mon Jan 28, 2019 5:39 pm

this truly is the saddest thing i've read today

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!