Latest topics
» Silencing the Enemy
CAW Bio: Blake Virtue (Updated!) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2020 12:42 pm by krzy

» LunchTime
CAW Bio: Blake Virtue (Updated!) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2020 10:12 am by RiftedEnergy

» Los Felinos Rotos?
CAW Bio: Blake Virtue (Updated!) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2020 10:12 pm by Jason Spade

» Kingdom of Destruction XLIX: Only on a Bigger Stage
CAW Bio: Blake Virtue (Updated!) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2020 8:43 am by HellishxHades

» The Arsenal of Tailcoat Val
CAW Bio: Blake Virtue (Updated!) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2020 12:53 pm by krzy

» Wolf Marked as Prey
CAW Bio: Blake Virtue (Updated!) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 9:39 am by krzy

» The EL in ANG|EL
CAW Bio: Blake Virtue (Updated!) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 12:06 am by krzy

» Dolphins Can't Wear Mittens
CAW Bio: Blake Virtue (Updated!) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2020 11:54 pm by Hoxton

» Declaration
CAW Bio: Blake Virtue (Updated!) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2020 8:31 pm by 702144

» Value
CAW Bio: Blake Virtue (Updated!) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2019 5:40 am by Hoxton

CMV PPV LIST!

CROSSFIRE

SUPREMACY
BattleScars
Deathwish

Point Break
Emergence
Cause & Effect
Exodus
DefCon

Validation
CyberSlam
Regicide
Vendetta
Fortune

Absolution
Home Coming
Purgatory

Ascendance

CAW Bio: Blake Virtue (Updated!)

Go down

CAW Bio: Blake Virtue (Updated!) Empty CAW Bio: Blake Virtue (Updated!)

Post by Kylo VII on Thu Apr 18, 2019 9:44 pm

Name: Blake Virtue
Height: 6'2
Weight: 224
Birthplace: Los Angeles, California
Style: Strong Style, Technical
Accolades: N/A
Signatures: Shotgun Knee Strike
Finishers: Last Shot 1 (V1), Running Blockbuster (Pure Vengeance)
Gimmic: A mix between Seth Rollins and Bobby Roode
Bio: Growing up, he lost his mother while she was giving birth to his sister Mary, Blake was 5 at the time. When Blake Was 16, he lost his dad in a car accident. After graduating High school, Blake was working 2 jobs while committing to his wrestling training. Blake had to work several jobs so he can save money to put his sister through college. He started in some small wrestling promotions in the states, then flew to Japan to train in their strong style dojos for a year and a half before making his debut in a Japanese ring. After a couple years, Blake flew back to the states to join CMV. Only a few months into his CMV career, Blake had suffered from a small pectoral tear. After his surgery, Blake didn’t go back to CMV right away. He went back to some of his starting promotions, and did a short tour in the UK. And now Blake finally makes his mid season return to CMV!

Kylo VII

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum