Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Trust Crimes Of Passion
You Don't Deserve This! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
You Don't Deserve This! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
You Don't Deserve This! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
You Don't Deserve This! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
You Don't Deserve This! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

» A Challenge From the Black
You Don't Deserve This! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2024 9:26 pm by Jason Spade

» Un viejo enemiga regresa
You Don't Deserve This! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 25, 2024 3:13 pm by Jason Spade

» Una súplica de ayuda
You Don't Deserve This! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 21, 2024 9:33 pm by Jason Spade

» The Price of Love
You Don't Deserve This! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 11, 2024 3:23 pm by krzy

» Best Friends, Pals, Buddies! AMMITTTTTYYYY!
You Don't Deserve This! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 10, 2024 11:18 am by Master Ogon

You Don't Deserve This!

3 posters

Go down

You Don't Deserve This! Empty You Don't Deserve This!

Post by Solaris Arc Fri Jun 07, 2019 1:20 am

Supremacy begins with a shot of the General Manager, Jade Dynamite, on the titantron. She gives a smile as the fans listen to her.

Jade Dynamite
Welcome back to Supremacy, ladies and gentlemen! Tonight will be just as amazing as every other Friday night here in CMV! However, there's going to be something HUGE next week that I wished to announce tonight!

Next Supremacy, your tag team champions will go one on one for a spot in the Royal Rumble!

Now, I know what you are all thinking and I agree. Josh Wolf and Reece Ortiz both deserve a spot in the Rumble, especially since both have done well in past rumbles. But, they are also both one and one against each other in singles action. So next Friday, we will solve the year-long question of which man is truly the best of the best!

Now sit back, relax, and enjoy the action!

Later that night, after a commercial break. The fans await the next match.

Until the Rebellion's music hits.

The fans stand on their feet and cheer as Reece Ortiz and Josh Wolf make their way down to the ring. Both men grab a microphone and stare at each other. Josh decides to step back and allow Reece to speak first.

Reece Ortiz
Well, you all heard what Jade said earlier tonight... My friend and I have to finally determine who really is the better man... It actually sucks because, I know that if both of us were in the Rumble, then none of the other competitors would have a chance of winning. And both of us earned a chance to be in the Rumble...

But you wanna know what is better than getting this chance?

Reece slowly peeled away his eye patch. He squinted and blinked a few times, readjusting to the light.

Reece Ortiz
I went to the doctor... And he said that I've made a full recovery! I have twenty-twenty vision!

I feel reinvigorated knowing that I don't have to wear this patch any more. I feel like myself agai-!

Before Ortiz could finish the sentence, he was met with a gold belt smacking him in the back of the head. Ortiz fell like dead weight as Wolf stood over him.

Josh Wolf
The only man between us who deserves a chance in the Rumble is me, Ortiz! I have busted my ass while you kept lagging behind... You haven't earned a goddamn thing!

Ortiz slowly rolled over, looking up at Wolf with a shocked expression. Josh just looked down in disgust, recoiling his left foot back. He brought the foot forward, hitting Reece in the jaw and knocking him back to unconsciousness.

Josh Wolf
You and I had a good run, I'll admit it Reece... But the fact is. For the past several months, I have been the man pulling the weight... You just stood behind and let me do the hard work. I won't stand for it any longer.

Wolf threw his tag team belt away and smirked.

Josh Wolf
I'm done being you're buddy and pal, Ortiz... What have I got to gain embracing my weaknesses... Fenrir only ever embraced his strengths...

Reece's eyes widened. He shook his head slightly.

Josh Wolf
That's right Reece... It's time for me to go back to who I truly am...

I'm not Josh Wolf.

I.

Am.

Fenrir.

Wolf kicked Reece once more with little hesitation.
You Don't Deserve This! Image010

Wolf slowly grabbed Reece by his hair, bringing him to his feet. He gripped tightly onto his arm and pulled Reece in.

Jaws of Fenrir!

Ortiz's face hit the mat with a bloody thud. His forehead busted open from the collision with the thinly padded mat. Wolf sat up with a small grin, laughing as the fans booed him. The sound of the arena was deafening, but that didn't stop Wolf from grabbing Reece's arm once more.

He slowly dragged him out of the ring, pulling his dead weight to the ramp. But Reece quickly got back up, pulling away from Wolf and hitting the Vessel of Fenrir with a stiff Super kick.

Reece almost collapsed back to the ground, shaking his head. His closest friend turned on him... And it pissed him off. He hobbled over to the ring once more, looking under the curtain. He sighed and took out a table. But the second he turned around, he saw Josh Wolf charge at him, colliding into Reece with a brutal knee.

The Antagonist collapsed once more, granting Wolf control over the situation once more. He looked under the curtain and grinned. Pulling out a gas container and a box of matches. Most likely something that was planned for another match that night.

Wolf smiled, setting up the table and pouring the gasoline onto it. He quickly lit a match and threw it onto the table, which lit up. He turned back around and collected Ortiz.

You Don't Deserve This! Image0

However, as Wolf got Reece into position, the Antagonist began punching at Wolf's head. When that didn't break the powerbomb hold, Reece gouged at Josh's eyes. Wolf released the grip and Ortiz fell free. He pushed the burning table out of way and limped up the ramp. Ortiz was a tough man, but he also knew that he had little advantage in this battle. He managed to reach the Gorilla position, taking a few short breaths to try and regain his composure. But, of course, the moment didn't last. Wolf burst through the curtains and charged at Ortiz.

But Reece was smart enough to grab a nearby chair and slam it across Wolf's head. Josh Wolf fell back down, gripping onto his own busted open head as Reece fell onto the table. He stood there for a few moments, panting and trying to regain composure.

Reece Ortiz
What the hell happened to you man?

The Antagonist shook his head slightly and began to slowly walk away, most likely to the nearest medical area. But after a few steps, he felt something grab his foot and trip him over.

Wolf looked up at him, blood spilling down his face.

Josh Wolf
Nothing happened to me Ortiz... I was always like this... Ever since the day Pat kidnapped and tortured me.

And I remember when you took his side. Took away my title. Took away my pride. And then turned on him the same way you turned on Scoot. I never wanted you in the Rebellion... But I needed allies to fight Pat.

And. We. Failed.

Because of you Reece. Because of you, Divine, Martini, and Babos.

Wolf began to stand.

Josh Wolf
I FAILED BECAUSE I LET THE WEAKNESS IN. AND NOW I'M GONNA FUCKING END IT.

Wolf set himself upon Reece once more, getting on top of him and raining strike after strike.

Josh Wolf
YOU TOOK AWAY MY TITLE AND THEN RUBBED IT IN MY FACE BY BECOMING MY PARTNER... THESE BELTS THAT YOU TREASURED? THEY WERE NOTHING BUT A DOWNGRADE TO ME!

But I stayed by your side because I knew that I would need you when Pat inevitably came for me.

Problem is that never happened. So what use are you to me now?

Wolf continued striking at Reece, who had no room nor the consciousness to respond. But Wolf soon let up and panted, taking several deep breaths.

He slowly dragged Reece out of the Gorilla position and into the locker room. He set Reece down in one of the lockers and took a deep breath.

Josh Wolf
I knew that you were gonna betray me Reece... Just like you did with Scott, Slate, and LaFave. So I decided to deal with you now before that happened. And finally,get payback for all the shit you put me through for the past year.

The Cyborg Invitational.

Your little "#NoConfidence" movement.

You taking away my title and giving it to Pat...

All that pain you put me through is coming back to you, Reece.

Reece slowly looked up at him and frowned. He seemed like he was going to speak, but before he could utter a word...

Ortiz collapsed into the locker as Wolf fell onto his knee. He panted as the locker room door opened. 

Several officers, guns drawn, came in. With Jade Dynamite standing behind them.

Jade Dynamite
This situation bring memories to you Wolf?

Josh Wolf smiled softly.

Josh Wolf
At least Cass had the balls to stand in front of the cops.

And with that, and officer fired a beanbag round at Wolf which knocked him unconscious.

Jade stood with a frown and looked at one of the officers.

Jade Dynamite
Can you call an Ambulance, please?

And with that, the show went to commercial.

ACHIEVEMENTS
Josh Wolf:
CMV Global Champion (1x)
CMV Alpha World Champion (1x)
CMV United States Champion (1x)
CMV World Tag Team Champion (1x)
Inaugural Rising Star Champion (2x)

Harvey Hastings:
CMV Undisputed World Champion (1x)
US Champion (2x)

Amy Winters:
Women's IC Champion (2x)
Solaris Arc
Solaris Arc
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

You Don't Deserve This! Empty Re: You Don't Deserve This!

Post by DullChameleon Fri Jun 07, 2019 10:33 am

Good stuff here my man
DullChameleon
DullChameleon
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

Back to top Go down

Post by KinZil Fri Jun 07, 2019 11:26 pm

Nice promo, dude

Other CAWS: Bill Cipher, Luke Brinton, Kryminal, TJ Kendra

You Don't Deserve This! Images10
KinZil
KinZil
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down