Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Brass Ring Brothers Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Brass Ring Brothers Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Brass Ring Brothers Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Brass Ring Brothers Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Brass Ring Brothers Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

» A Challenge From the Black
Brass Ring Brothers Icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2024 9:26 pm by Jason Spade

» Un viejo enemiga regresa
Brass Ring Brothers Icon_minitimeThu Jan 25, 2024 3:13 pm by Jason Spade

» Una súplica de ayuda
Brass Ring Brothers Icon_minitimeSun Jan 21, 2024 9:33 pm by Jason Spade

» The Price of Love
Brass Ring Brothers Icon_minitimeThu Jan 11, 2024 3:23 pm by krzy

» Best Friends, Pals, Buddies! AMMITTTTTYYYY!
Brass Ring Brothers Icon_minitimeWed Jan 10, 2024 11:18 am by Master Ogon

Brass Ring Brothers

Go down

Brass Ring Brothers Empty Brass Ring Brothers

Post by KrisSully Fri Jun 07, 2019 8:30 pm

Post Supremacy #04

Backstage the Sully Bros stand victorious smiling and talking about their number one contendership for the Tag Team Titles, something the duo haven't held together since before their arrivals in CMV. From the side Barron Blade approaches, with jubilence.

Blade: Hey boys! Well I'm gonna say congrats on this big victory! I knew you could get it done, but as I said, I was going to make what happened before up to you, so I got you a special match, Triple H said it would happen either next week or the week after, but I got you guys a HUGE surprise.

Kris and Willie are now looking at Blade with intrigue, as they wonder what Blade has in store.

Willie: Well, I'm in a good mood, so lets hear it.

Blade: I got you guys a tag match against the Armbar Society, but not just any match, it'll be a Six Man tag match. The Armbar Society will get to choose a partner, but I chose your partner as a surprise for you. You'll see when the match happens.

Kris and Willie now look confused, not knowing who their partner is clearly not sitting well.

Kris: Nothing you can tell us about this partner of ours?

Blade: NO! Of course not. That's why it's a surprise of course. But don't worry, I know you two will love him. Well I can't stay for the party, I have other stuff to do, but I'll see you guys later ok?

Blade quickly leaves and both Kris and Willie just shrug at each other before getting back to conversation of winning the Tag Team Titles.
KrisSully
KrisSully
Jobber
Jobber

Back to top Go down