Twitch Status
DashingDJUrie's Streambadge
Latest Upload

One Two Three

Go down

One Two Three Empty One Two Three

Post by HellishxHades on Sun Jul 07, 2019 12:07 am

Backstage of Supremacy, a dark room with a lone dim light hanging right out of frame, and a empty chair half way out of the frame as well. Off screen a muffled voice is heard.

Zack Angel:
One... Two... Three...

Zack Angel walked into frame, and sits in the chair. The skeleton mask cover his face and causing his voice to be muffled.

Three I eliminate from the Rumble last week. I debut, and you all didn't seem to care, so I just eliminated A Killer, A Champion, and a Milkman. Do I have your attention know. I was listening to the audio of what that commentor had to say, when I attacked Knox. I didn't do it for the attention. I didn't do it to make a statement. I didn't do it because he a dark force. I do what I want when I want. And I just happen to see this almost untouchable thing known as Aliester Knox, and I just had to see if I could break into CMV Fort Knox. I wanted to see if The ArchAngel could reach the untouchable. I saw the gold that was inside, and I was tempted. I'm not hear to put on 5 star matches. I'm not hear to preach the choir. I'm not hear to be loved by the masses. I'm not here to play by the rules. I'm here to bring Chaos.

I only getting started. When I'm finished Chaos will remain.  Because Kingdoms will crumble, God not real, Saviors will fail, Kings will die, legends will fade, and champions will decay. And The Arch Angel will rise.

The Camera fades to black as the eyeless mask stares into the camera.

George King - NGW Championship 2x - Final NGW Tag Team Championship (The Kingdom) - European Championship - Final Television Championship - First Internet Championship - CMV Tag Team Championship (The Kingdom) / Champion of Champion / CMV Undisputed World Championship
Tyson Cage - Fusion Tag Team Championship (The Bickering Duo)/Anarchy Championship 2x
Caleb Reed: Fusion Tag Team Championship (The Anarchists)
Jon Reed: Anarchy Championship
HellishxHades
HellishxHades
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum