Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Trash Pandas
Closing down on the end. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Closing down on the end. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Closing down on the end. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Closing down on the end. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Closing down on the end. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Closing down on the end. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Closing down on the end. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Closing down on the end. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Closing down on the end. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

» A Challenge From the Black
Closing down on the end. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2024 9:26 pm by Jason Spade

Closing down on the end.

Go down

Closing down on the end. Empty Closing down on the end.

Post by HellishxHades Sun Jul 07, 2019 12:30 am

Backstage of Supremacy, Lisa Evans is standing by, as this exclusive interview goes live on CMV.com.

Lisa Evans:
Ladies and Gentlemen, my guess at this time has requested this time to talk about his career this season and what lies ahead of him. He is a Former 2 time CMV Anarchy Champion. He is a Former Fusion Tag Team Champion, he played Moon Knight in Marvel's Moon Knight, and is set to reprice said role in the 2024 Avengers Apocalypse. Tyson Cage.

Tyson Cages walks into frame, and is visibly upset

Tyson, you look down. We know that this is your last season in CMV, and you had a bucket list that you wanted to do, but ...

Tyson cuts her off.

Tyson Cage:
Yes, I had a bucket list of things I wanted to do, and at the end of the day, the life as an actor I got carried away, accepting roles during this season which I shouldn't have, and it has caused me to miss a bunch of this season. I miss Absolution, so can't do the Rumble, I can't do the Hell in a Cell, or Chamber. With the new era of CMV I won't get a shot at the titles I wanted to fight for. That said tho, I do have no movies lined up for the rest of the season, and I will be at Ascendance to have my final match.

Lisa Evans:
Speaking of your final match, do you have anyone you would want to face at the Show of Show in Chicago.

Tyson Cage:
To be honest, I would want to fight for a championship. But that seems to be out of the picture at the moment, the higher ups don't want to deal with if I win the title and have to vacate it. I really don't care who is it against at this point, as long as I am not in the Slick B Memorial Battle Royal, I would prefer a singles match to go out on.

Lisa Evans:
One last question, there was something on your bucket list that you could have done outside of CMV, and that is apologize to Suraci. A man that the cmv universe hasn't seen since your team split up nearly 2 years ago. Ant luck on that front, any positive news.

Tyson Cage:
Unfortunately no. I've tried calling him, he changed his number so many times. I went to his house, he didn't answer the door, then I heard he moved to a different state. It truly pains me to see that what I did to him out of the kindness of my heart was for nothing. So, like the rest of my bucket list, apologize to Suraci isn't going to happen.

Lisa Evans:
Well Thank you Tyson for joining us today. We hope you well in your future endeavors in the acting world and for the rest of this season.

The camera fades as Tyson nods and walks off.

George King - NGW Championship 2x - Final NGW Tag Team Championship (The Kingdom) - European Championship - Final Television Championship - First Internet Championship - CMV Tag Team Championship (The Kingdom) / Champion of Champion / CMV Undisputed World Championship
Tyson Cage - Fusion Tag Team Championship (The Bickering Duo)/Anarchy Championship 2x
Caleb Reed: Fusion Tag Team Championship (The Anarchists)
Jon Reed: Anarchy Championship
HellishxHades
HellishxHades
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down