Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Trash Pandas
The Self-Inflicted Burns of Ken Donahue Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
The Self-Inflicted Burns of Ken Donahue Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
The Self-Inflicted Burns of Ken Donahue Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
The Self-Inflicted Burns of Ken Donahue Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
The Self-Inflicted Burns of Ken Donahue Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
The Self-Inflicted Burns of Ken Donahue Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
The Self-Inflicted Burns of Ken Donahue Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
The Self-Inflicted Burns of Ken Donahue Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
The Self-Inflicted Burns of Ken Donahue Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

» A Challenge From the Black
The Self-Inflicted Burns of Ken Donahue Icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2024 9:26 pm by Jason Spade

The Self-Inflicted Burns of Ken Donahue

Go down

The Self-Inflicted Burns of Ken Donahue Empty The Self-Inflicted Burns of Ken Donahue

Post by krzy Tue Aug 06, 2019 11:23 pm

The crowd is hot. Absolutely livid.

So many things have gone wrong.

So many travesties have occured.

So many lives have been sacrificed to bring this moment to fruition.

This moment here where Tailcoat Val and Ashley Rayne--at least someone who looks like her--stand triumphant after blindsiding Joy Justice who will surely be out for  blood.

For now, the Gals, sisters Leliana and Oraiya, quickly get down to the ring to ensure there’s no funny business. One gets a steel chair, the other grabs a microphone from the ring announcer who had to despondently name Val and Rayne victors of this “match.”

Val takes a seat on the chair then lazily taps the microphone. When she speaks her tone is steady and measured. She has all the power here and she relishes in that.

Should I have gotten on my knees?

Should I have begged?

Should I have unbuttoned my blouse?

Should I have hiked up my skirt and sloooooowly crossed and uncrossed my legs?

All in the name of making you feel like a man.

All because I looked you in the eyes and told you that there is nothing you can do to stop this experiment.

Val chuckles while running her fingers through her hair, moving stray tendrils out of her eyes.

Ken Donahue, when you first got involved you made the choice to play with fire. Subject V-002 didn’t ask you or anyone to save her.

She

is

MINE!

You choose to be her knight in shining armor, but until tonight there was no way for you to fully comprehend that there is no metal on this earth that would save you from the burns.

The self-inflicted burns.

Val spits those last words out in disgust.

I did you a favor and I told you what would happen were I to get fired. I did you a favor and I warned you, Ken. I gave you the liferaft and you took your chances with swimming, and you’ve all

but

drowned.

You remember, don’t you?

“Firing me introduces a fascinating variable to the experiment.

It would show you didn't learn tonight's lesson: what happens when I'm not around to...reign...in my subjects.”

My exact words to you. I’ve spent so long cleaning up your messes brought on by your repeated obstructions that Nucleo started to see that I was not my usual self. So my sweet, little boy went to go have a “word” with the big, bad man who was making his mama so upset.

I didn’t sick him on you; you called the grim reaper to your front doorstep!

Val abruptly stands up, her piercing gaze directed at the camera.

Arrogance.

Ignorance.

A toxic recipe that always brings about disaster. In your efforts to save the princess, you let the castle she was in crumble to the ground, and you show no remorse for the other victims trapped in the rubble.

Davis.

Poe.

Bradford.

And now Justice.  

All laid at your feet. All haunting your conscience. How many more will have to be hurt as a consequence of your obsession? This never involved you, but you hate that I took her from you. I took one of the most beloved women on this roster and turned her into what you see before you today.

The crowd boos as Val motions to Rayne. Being forced to see Rayne like this is still so painful for them to watch.

I will not let that effort go to waste.

To stop would lead to loss of data and a loss of potential knowledge that could benefit us all.

To stop would be unacceptable.

To stop would be irresponsible.

So I won’t stop.

And as you learned tonight there is no man and no law that can stop me.

You can have V-002 back when I’m done.

And not a second sooner.

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down