Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Trash Pandas
Joy not so Joyous  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Joy not so Joyous  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Joy not so Joyous  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Joy not so Joyous  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Joy not so Joyous  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Joy not so Joyous  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Joy not so Joyous  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Joy not so Joyous  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Joy not so Joyous  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

» A Challenge From the Black
Joy not so Joyous  Icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2024 9:26 pm by Jason Spade

Joy not so Joyous

Go down

Joy not so Joyous  Empty Joy not so Joyous

Post by Bloody_justice Fri Aug 09, 2019 12:30 am

We zoom in on the The infamous Bloody Forest more specifically we zoom in on Joy sitting out side talking on the phone and shes looking very worried

Joy Justice
Hey its retired Petty Officer Joy Justice I need to call in a favor Listen you remembermy brother Right? Well hes been kidnapped and we havent heard anything from him in awhile and we belive *here Double J takes a shakey breath* something really bad happen so we need everyone on the look out for him or for the individual who took him I'll send you a picture on what Bloody Justice looks like now and a picture of the individual who took him. Okay thanks bye.

With that Joy hung up and looking into her eyes everyone knew she wanted to cry. After taking a deep breath to calm down she heres the door open she looks up and see that its Matthew Justice and Jared Leon walk in and just by her look they knew she was asking "any luck" without voicing it they shook their heads sadly.

Matthew Justice
I know your worried so am I especially with how his mind is I'm worried the IT might come out and we had trouble getting that side of him under control but if the other side comes out we might not be able to get him under control. Any news from your contacts from the Police force Brother Leon?

When Matthew asked that Jared Leon took a deep breath and said woth a tone that made everyone know he was aggravated with this whole situation.

Jared Leon
No I called all the PD's with in the area that Brothe Bloody was taken from and they said they didnt see a thing. And Matthew what did you mean about IT coming out and what other side? Can you please fill me in so I can be prepared for what's to come?

As Jared asked that the camera slowly fades to black as Matthew begun to explain to Jared what he meant

1× queen of the ring (Joy Justice)
1× womans champion (Joy Justice)
1× Glammy winner of rivalry of the year (Justice V Valentine)
1x Anarchy Champion (Bloody Justice)
1x Women's tag champions (Joy and Miasma aka arsenal of Justice)
1× money in the bank winner (Bloody Justice)
Joy not so Joyous  Bj_ban10
Bloody_justice
Bloody_justice
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum