Latest topics
» Falling Angel Podcast - Episode 1: CMV in 2019
Dante Tatum Post Ascendance Conference Call I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2019 9:08 am by HellishxHades

» The Price of Heroism
Dante Tatum Post Ascendance Conference Call I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2019 9:23 pm by krzy

» Meet Sadie
Dante Tatum Post Ascendance Conference Call I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2019 7:13 pm by Batman

» "I'm Sorry"
Dante Tatum Post Ascendance Conference Call I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2019 7:46 pm by TehGamerTribe

» Clarity
Dante Tatum Post Ascendance Conference Call I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2019 5:15 pm by TehGamerTribe

» Fallout
Dante Tatum Post Ascendance Conference Call I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2019 12:30 am by Jason Spade

» A New Era in CMV
Dante Tatum Post Ascendance Conference Call I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2019 7:05 pm by Batman

» Jesus Forgive Me, I Am A Thot.
Dante Tatum Post Ascendance Conference Call I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2019 2:26 am by Master Ogon

» I Live For This
Dante Tatum Post Ascendance Conference Call I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2019 12:27 am by Jason Spade

» Riled Up
Dante Tatum Post Ascendance Conference Call I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2019 11:53 am by Gumble

CMV PPV LIST!

CROSSFIRE

SUPREMACY
BattleScars
Deathwish

Point Break
Emergence
Cause & Effect
Exodus
DefCon

Validation
CyberSlam
Regicide
Vendetta
Fortune

Absolution
Home Coming
Purgatory

Ascendance

Dante Tatum Post Ascendance Conference Call

Go down

Dante Tatum Post Ascendance Conference Call Empty Dante Tatum Post Ascendance Conference Call

Post by ZX Caws on Sat Sep 07, 2019 9:15 pm

**Dante Tatum Post Ascendance Conference Call**

*Host*: Ladies and Gentlemen welcome to the first ever CMV Interactive Conference Call, Tonight we have none other than “The Catalyst” Dante Tatum. He will be answering a few of questions in just a few moments.

*Caller #1*: Dante you had one hell of a match just a few hours ago, what were your initial thoughts heading into your big match and were there any words between Hayden and yourself?

*Tatum*: Hello, and thank you for the compliment. Yeah so my initial thoughts heading into this match was just to go out there and be the best that I can possibly be, Hayden is no slouch and all week I’ve been constantly watching his films day in and day out doing my homework and studying as much as possible before our match. Hayden is in definitely in the Mount Rushmore of CMV and when you hear the supporters and the critics, in the back of your mind you know there’s that small ounce of nervousness but you realize that this match is a must win. So I didn’t let anyone get in my ear, even with those few losses I still continued to push forward and eventually went on to tear the house down in front of 65,000 fans, which I never thought would happen a day in my entire life. And to your second question, yes Hayden had a brief conversation, actually as soon as we stepped foot back in the gorilla position literally over half the roster shuttered us with a standing ovation. As far as the conversation went, he really gave me some uplifting words that’ll remember until the day I perish from this planet. I don’t know how long Hayden has left until he eventually hang up his boots but just know that he’ll always have my respect....Thank you for calling, next caller?

*Caller #2*: Hey man, Just wanted to say congratulations on your victory and I wish the best for you in the future. My question is, after the passing of the torch and you going on to defeat Hayden what’s next for you in the future and was Homebound the last we seen of our beloved Dante Tatum in NGW?

*Tatum*: Um, man as far as your question considering my status with NGW, if I being honest I really don’t know as of right now. NGW like I stated on Twitter, will always hold a special place in my heart so to answer a part of your question. You’ll have see when that time comes...And what’s next for myself, quite frankly I wasn’t about expecting to step toe to toe with one of the greats in Hayden once I received the call from Jade Dynamite, and I don’t want to say he passed to the torch, more so of that I pretty much accepted the fact that this is reality and my dreams are finally coming into fruition faster than my expectations. After tonight I’m not sure what’s next but if I can overcome Hayden, then maybe I am the next big thing. Jade Dynamite I hope you’re listening to this, I feel like maybe Hayden was just a start to many more instant classics so with all do respect do stop here, please give me more competition, give me more of the best you have to offer. Next season may be the season of the Catalyst so Dynamite give the CMV Universe what they want, give them the dream matches they deserve....Thanks for calling, that’ll be the end of this conference call, I hope you all have a great night and tune in tomorrow for night 2 of Ascendance. It’s been Dante Tatum and I’m signing out.

*Host*: There you have it, Dante Tatum sharing a few of his thoughts and some insight from Ascendance. Thanks you all and we see you all next time!!!
ZX Caws
ZX Caws

Back to top Go down