Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Trash Pandas
Luger Lounge w/ George King Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Luger Lounge w/ George King Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Luger Lounge w/ George King Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Luger Lounge w/ George King Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Luger Lounge w/ George King Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Luger Lounge w/ George King Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Luger Lounge w/ George King Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Luger Lounge w/ George King Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Luger Lounge w/ George King Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

» A Challenge From the Black
Luger Lounge w/ George King Icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2024 9:26 pm by Jason Spade

Luger Lounge w/ George King

Go down

Luger Lounge w/ George King Empty Luger Lounge w/ George King

Post by Batman Mon Sep 23, 2019 8:00 pm

As Supremacy goes live we are in for a treat as Bob Luger is standing in the middle of the new and improved “Luger Lounge”! What are the improvements you ask? The mat is covered with a beautiful velvet carpet. The original Luger statue is retired and replaced with a nice flat screen TV hanging from the rafters showing a rad “Luger Lounge” logo bouncing off the edges. On one side of the TV is the host’s chair, a blood red, leather loveseat with the matching couch on the other side.

Bob Luger
Ladies and Gentlemen! Welcome to the return of the LUUUUGER LOUNGE!!!

The crowd lets him hear their mighty roar as he smiles at their excitement and continues.

Bob Luger
So before I get to my guest for the evening I just wanna talk about our International and Undisputed Champion for a second. The guy…..had some nerve calling an open challenge last week then sicking his BOYS on me before the match. Tells me just how much of a coward he is. However, come Battlescars i’m coming for that belt buddy. You’re boys won’t save you then. I’m gonna do what I said I was gonna do. Take back what I never lost but more importantly, knock your teeth down your throat and teach you a lesson. Running around here acting like some sort of prophecy. Making a mockery of our religion for your own benefit. I’m gonna knock that delusion out of your skull son. That’s a promise.

He lowers his pointing finger from the front camera before turning to the stage.

Bob Luger
But I'm not the only one fighting Proudfoot at Battlescars am I? Nah, shortly after my confrontation with our champion, George Ki-Nope, that’s not his real last name. It’s a gimmick, I’ve said this before. The guy is a boring ass loser who needed to add some spice to his character before making it big so he changed his last name to a generic one that gives him this egotistical persona where he runs out here and acts like an actual king even though he’s done absolutely nothing to give him that title. If being world champion makes you a king then that name lost it’s prestigious value a long time ago. You may as well cut out the King of the Ring now. All thanks to this lame ass dude walking out here pretending to be something he’s not.

You know, i’m probably going off track here but I just can’t stand George. I really can’t. He claims to be this top star but he’s just a poser with a big mouth. Dominated Unmatched he said? He dominated UnMatched? If he did that then I wouldn’t of beaten his ass every time we had a match together. Dominated NGW he said? He had like 8 matches. And the ONLY reason why he became Undisputed Champion is because he played off of beaten down superstars inside the Chamber. When it came down to one on one, PJ Moon handed his ass right to him on a silver platter. My guest at this time folks, is the biggest FLUKE in CMV, an absolute tragedy in this business, George…..I dunno, let’s just say his last name is Freckle. So please give my guest at this time the loudest boo you have, I present to you, GEORGE FRECKLE!!

The former World Champion, George King makes his way onto the stage, slowly taking his time. His eyes squinted at the man inside the ring. As he gets closer to the ring, he keeps on stopping and starring around the ring. He singles for a microphone from a stage crew.

George King
I'm sorry Bobby. If I don't seem to be the most trusting at the moment. A lot of things go wrong during this wrestler's talk shows. And the fact that you still deny me as your King. You know what I can understand where you're coming from, a peasant whose only true accomplishment to his name is that he was the Alpha World Champion, having to interview a King who has accomplished so much.

Bob Luger tilts his head.

George King
Let me give you a brief rundown because I know you won't remember them by the end of the talk show. I'm the only 2x NGW Champion, the second longest-reigning European Champion, Last Television Champion, First Internet Champion, NGW Tag Team Champion, Last Unmatched Tag Team Champion, CMV Undisputed World Heavyweight Champion, oh. And I Main Evented Ascendance.

Luger raises his mic, but George cuts him off.

George King
If I had your resume I would say the man that done more, accomplish more, and the only two claim I have over him is that I beat him and that my daddy is a wrestling legend. I would downplay it as much as you are.

George King enters the ring, and gets in Bob Luger face.

George King
I get it, you're jealous. That I claim to be a King and have the resume to prove it, I guess that not something you got from your pops. But before I get you to the point that you are gonna challenge me to a match, and try to prove me wrong, we have a mutual false prophet. A man making a mockery of your religion, and holding something that was stolen from me at Ascendance. So let's get this interview started shall we.

George King takes a step back and lowers his microphone.

Bob Luger
Let’s get one thing straight buddy. This is the LUGER LOUNGE! You know who calls the shots here?

He shoves his thumb in his own chest.

Bob Luger
Bob Luger…...it’s my show. I run things how I want. And i’m gonna put a hold on that interview for a second. I wanna dig into you a little more first. Get your blood boiling before we move onto Proudfoot. First off, you’re giving me your resume? It’s not that kind of interview. And did you fluff it? You fluffed your accomplishments. Ya know with your little firsts and lasts and seconds. GIVE ME A BREAK! Come on, you are pathetic trying to make yourself out to be this big ole glory boy or something. Well let me try that. Let me try to pull off this overdone shtik of yours.

He straightens up his body and makes a mockingly serious face.

Bob Luger
Ladies and Gentlemen you are all peasants. I AM KING LUGER AND YOU ARE ALL BENEATH ME! JUST LOOK AT MY RESUME! I WAS THE FIRST EVER ALPHA WORLD CHAMPION TO TIE MY LEFT SHOE BEFORE MY RIGHT! I AM THE FIRST EVER ALPHA WORLD CHAMPION TO EAT PIE AT 10 AT NIGHT! I AM THE SECOND EVER ALPHA WORLD CHAMPION TO BEAT MY GRANDMA AT CHECKERS! I AM THE FIRST EVER ALPHA WORLD CHAMPION TO PREFER CHEDDAR OVER COLBY JACK!

He turns to George.

Bob Luger
You see how ridiculous that is? That’s what all these people have to endure every time you step in this ring. You’re a decent athlete but you’re an absolute piece of shit. Too big of a coward to be real for even a second. Let me get real with you. I don’t like you. And no I don’t like the fact that you weaseled into the main event of Ascendance before I did. It burns me to see a guy like you with so much unused potential throw away all of these opportunities that are being handed to you. But that’s not the worst thing about you. You lost at Ascendance and you came out here on the next show and blamed the referee. You didn’t take responsibility for your failure and that’s while you’ll always be a fluke in this business. Nah instead you’re gonna stay on repeat the rest of your miserable career having one month reigns and never showing what you can really do. You’re just a waste of talent and it’s pathetic.

He steps up to George, this time in his face.

Bob Luger
Let those words sink in. Listen to what I'm saying to you bud. I’m sorry if what i’m saying is boiling your blood. You can swing on me if you want but we both know I’ll drill your head to the mat just like I’ve already done multiple times in the past. But nobody has dissected this persona you’ve been hiding behind and as a semi-successful talk show host I had to give it a shot.

He finally backs off and falls into his chair.

Bob Luger
Now that I got all of those heavy words off of my chest, we can start this interview. Unless, you wanna give me your little rebuttal first? Frankly, I'm not interested in your lies. You’re just a fraud full of excuses. Bring up my dad some more maybe. I dunno, you’re not really good with this promo thing but give it a shot. I’m listening. Go ahead. Say your piece then we can continue with this interview.

George raises the mic to his mouth before Bob shoots up from the chair and cuts him off.

Bob Luger
SIKE!

George looks a tad bit annoyed at this point.

Bob Luger
Go ahead and sit down. I’ve said my piece and i’m not interested in yours. So be a good little guest and sit down in that very expensive couch I got there so I can ask you some questions. Go ahead. Sit down.

He points at the couch but George’s pride doesn’t allow him to budge. Luger smiles and sits first, waiting for George to finally take his seat.

Bob Luger
Battlescars comes around, Proudfoot beats you, what’s your excuse after that? Gonna bully another referee? Or will you take my advice and learn from your defeat and change for the better?

George King taps the microphone on his chin. Staring at Bob Luger.

George King
First off. Saying I waste opportunities? I would ask for your evidence but you have none. Because first shot at the World Title I lasted nearly forty minutes inside the chamber. First shot at the European… not gonna list off my accomplishments again, don't want you to get jealous of me. Point is I always capture gold the first time I have a match for it.

George looks at Luger with a blank look on his face.

George King
To your question. If the false prophet beats me, he would earn it at Battlescars, because I have already confirmed with Jade, in our match, there is no way for him or me cheat. There will be no way to get an easy win. We are going to be going through hell, and you better bet that at Battlescars there will be a war between him and me. And trust me, Mr. Peasant, I mean Luger, at Battlescars, Thy Kingdom will Come.

George King lowers his microphone, staring at Bob, who pulls his microphone up to ask the next question when George continues.

George King
Oh, sorry forgot to answer the second half of your question. What King would I be if I don't answer the questions of my peasants? I didn't bully Murphy. Ask Mr. Dashing over there. He will tell you it was a 3 count. PJ Moon beat me yes after I pinned him. But I can't change for the better if I lose, because I am perfect as I am right now, the only thing that isn't perfect about me is my crown has been stolen by one False Prophet, and at Battlescars, I will become whole again.

George lowers his mic, and as Bob stares at him bring his back up, George signals for him to go ahead.

Bob Luger
Look I understand how hard you’re trying to sell yourself to me as this “King”. Coming up with false facts like everytime you go after a belt for the first time you capture it? Is that why Raiden was the first ever NGW champion? I’ve done my homework buddy. Because I care about the truth. You’re not gonna sit here and lie to me. Just like I'm not sitting here and lying to you. You’re not perfect. You’re far from it. I didn’t think anybody could be as delusional as Chris Proudfoot but here we are. You actually believe the bullcrap you’re spitting out here on my fine carpet. You actually believe you’re better than me because of what? A couple title reigns you got on me? That didn’t mean shit when we fought in the past. You didn’t dominate then and you won’t dominate now because just like at Ascendance, you’re a loser.

He leans in, still sitting in his chair.

Bob Luger
Here’s your question, you really think you’re capable of beating me? Because we do have a match tonight. Is the KING gonna smite me down?

George lets out a loud laugh.

George King
Bobby. I tell you what. I'm not just gonna beat you, but I am gonna dominate. I am gonna add you to the list of legends that sit in my Halls of Valhalla. You are gonna be there alongside Hayden, Brett Angel, Tim LaFave. Hall of Legends, that got put in there place by The King. So tonight, a Titan becomes an ant underneath my boat, and at Battlescars God's Plan, meets the King of the Land, and your God will realize, he fucked up when he choose Pussyfoot to be his soldier.

Suddenly the lights in the arena turn to black, When they turn back around Proudfoot and God’s Chosen are standing on the ramp, Proudfoot has a mic in his hand and the World Championship around his waist. He begins to speak.

Chris Proudfoot
My two favourite wrestlers at the moment, George Queen and Lugie. Look George, Firstly I just wanted to tell you, You’re not a King… In fact you’re truly nothing special. Your lack luster speaking skills are only highlighted by your whiny attitude and average in ring abilities. You’re simply a haircut, a nothing. That was proven at Ascendance. That has been proven time and time again, anytime you Hold a title the CMV fans get the most boring storyline IF any storylines in their world title picture. That’s why I cashed in, That’s why I took the title from “that guy”, To assure you would never see it again. You don’t deserve it, Now that I’ve held this belt it has ascended out of your reach. You can’t even come up with your own insult George, Pussyfoot? Real Original pal. You’re whole facade is such a desperate and pathetic attempt to stay relevant in an ever changing world. The day of “Twitter stars” in CMV is over. Guys who can actually speak are taking the company back, Guys like me, Guys like Lugie. Your time is done, at Ascendance I prove that. The only King here is God. The King of Heaven, and I am his instrument. He lives in me, But he can live in you too. All you have to do… is let him in George. As for my fellow Christian. Lugie you may think you’ve let our lord in, but you are truly lost.

Proudfoot is now standing outside of the ring

Chris Proudfoot
We can all go in circles saying “you guys, no you suck, no you both suck”. At the end of the day, it doesn’t really matter. All that matters is I am the Champion, I hold both The Undisputed Championship and The international Championship. All acquired in a very short amount of time. Now you can say that’s a fluke, you can call me delusional…

God's Chosen have slowly surrounded the ring on all four sides

Chris Proudfoot
Or you can say, it’s all part of God’s Plan.

At that moment God’s Chosen jump on the ring apron surrounds all four sides. They enter the ring and begin attacking George and Luger. Proudfoot and Angelo start to beat down King while Sutton and Joey Diaz attack Luger. The two challengers are trying to fight back and land in some blows but the numbers game is too much. All of a sudden when it looks dim for George King and Luger. Max Rider and Joe Dirte run in from the crowd and assist their leader. The crowd boos at the sight of these two men, both of these giants take even the odds as they begin to turn the tides in this fight. Eventually throwing all four members including Proudfoot outside of the ring. Proudfoot looks at them furiously from outside of the ring, the four men in the ring are about to make an attack on God’s Chosen when Proudfoot snaps his fingers. The lights go out, and when they turn back on Proudfoot and his Chosen have now vanished leaving The Kingdom and Luger standing in the ring.

Luger shrugs at the three of them, as George King smirks pointing at Bob Luger. And like hound dogs, The Kingdom charges Bob Luger. Bob Luger isn’t one to back down easily or let anyone walk all over him. He kicks Joe in the gut and slams him into Max. He charges George King, and they throw left and rights at each other. Neither men trying to block a single shot, taking the shots directly. Bob lands a right hook causing George King to stumble back. Bob quickly grabs George placing his head under his arm, and he grabs the tights of George King, about to deliver the Luger Landing. But as he goes to lift him up, Joe Dirte grabs Bob by the throat and lifts him into the air sending him to the mat with a massive chokeslam. George King laughs at the down Luger while he himself was on his knees.

George King raises his thumbs-up, and Joe and Max raise Bob Luger to his knees. George King lets out a bellowing laugh, as he hoisted Bob onto his shoulder, dropping him with a Royal Flush. George King grabs the heads of both Joe and Max, as they roll out of the ring, towards the ramp, as he yells out to the down Luger.

George King
That's what will happen later tonight.

The get to the top of the ramp. And he looks into the camera as all three members raise their hands with the Kliq hand sign, turning to look down at Bob Luger laughing. The screen begins to fade, heading to commercial break.

Accomplishments :
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Tunnel Snakes Rule

Back to top Go down