Absolution
Home Coming
Purgatory

Ascendance

Meet Sadie

Go down

Meet Sadie Empty Meet Sadie

Post by Batman on Mon Oct 14, 2019 7:13 pm

While CMV slowly transitions into the new season, the superstars all take the time to prepare, mentally and physically. Everyone doing their own things to walk into the new era as the best versions of themselves. Including the New International Champion, Bob Luger. It's no secret that he lives in the gym. Heck he owns his own chain of gyms. He's always physically prepared, but what does he do to get mentally prepared? Well, he uses the power he's given as a CMV Superstar and joins forces with the Make a Wish foundation to meet some of the strongest kids in the world. The ones fighting battles greater than anything he's ever faced in the ring. Today, he gets the honor and privilege of meeting one.

Bob Luger
Hey guys, Bob Luger here!

He stands there with a huge grin on his face with a tiny little girl standing next to him, wearing a Bob Luger T-Shirt and a Bob Luger sock cap.

Bob Luger
And I am here with one of the strongest girls I've ever met. Her name is Sadie. Go on, say hi.

He gently nudges her as she wastes no time in smiling and waving.

Bob Luger
At just 9 years old, Sadie defeated her greatest enemy. That's right, she survived cancer everybody. Ain't that great??

Luger shows a genuine joy in his eyes as she pridefully looks at the camera, smiling. Being acknowledge by one of her idols is a dream of hers, and she gets to fulfill it today, just days after learning she's a survivor.

Bob Luger
I met Sadie a year ago, and she looked me in the eye and told me that she WILL see me again. Seeing that kind of bravery being emitted from her gave me the courage I needed to step back into that ring. She refused to give up. She kept on fighting and she prevailed. And honestly, I couldn't be happier. I HAD to come see her. She's my buddy. Aren't you?

Sadie

Yeah! You're my buddy too!

Bob holds back a tear and kneels down next to her.

Bob Luger
I'm glad to hear that squirt. You see, I am so grateful to have met you. Your courage is powerful and I wanted everybody in the CMV Universe to see that. But, not just that, I wanted them to all witness you have your hand raised in proper victory.

And with that, he stands up and raises her arm.

Bob Luger
That's not all. Every season, CMV changes the designs of their championships and discard the old. Usually whoever held onto it last keeps to keep it but seeing as how your fight was bigger and badder than mine. I wanted you to have it.

And with that, he hands his belt to her. Her eyes grow wide as she drops the belt to the ground, unable to lift it too much.

Bob Luger
That's fine, you'll grow into it squirt. But for now....LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, YOUR CHAMPION.....SAAAAAADIEEEEE!!!!!

He once again raises her arm in victory. Afterwards, Bob kneels down once more and gives her a big hug.

Bob Luger
I'll be back to see you some other time Sadie. Take care of that belt for me okay?

Sadie
Okay, bye....I'll miss you.

Bob Luger
I'll miss you too, but don't worry, every time you see me in that ring, I want you to know I'll be thinking of you. I'll be thinking of how strong you were and that'll make me strong too. Alright, I gotta get going, say bye to the CMV Universe.

Sadie

Byeeeee.

And with that, she nods and gives him a kiss on the cheek as the video comes to an end.

Accomplishments :
2019 Heel of the Year as KLIQ (Bob Luger)
2019 Feud of the Year with Schmidty vs Johnny Sampson
2018 Heel of the Year as Schmidty
2018 Newcomer of the Year as Schmidty
2018 Face of the Year as Bob Luger
2018 Promoer of the Year
1x European Champion as Schmidty
2x United States Champion as Schmidty
1x Undisputed Champion as Schmidty
FIRST 2x Alpha World Champion as Bob Luger
2x International Champion as Bob Luger
1x Tag Team Champion as Murdoc
2x Tag Team Champion as Freddy Osborne