Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Declaration  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Declaration  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Declaration  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Declaration  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Declaration  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

» A Challenge From the Black
Declaration  Icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2024 9:26 pm by Jason Spade

» Un viejo enemiga regresa
Declaration  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 25, 2024 3:13 pm by Jason Spade

» Una súplica de ayuda
Declaration  Icon_minitimeSun Jan 21, 2024 9:33 pm by Jason Spade

» The Price of Love
Declaration  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 11, 2024 3:23 pm by krzy

» Best Friends, Pals, Buddies! AMMITTTTTYYYY!
Declaration  Icon_minitimeWed Jan 10, 2024 11:18 am by Master Ogon

Declaration

Go down

Declaration  Empty Declaration

Post by Big Boi 702 Sat Jan 04, 2020 8:31 pm

A long time ago, I was on top of the world here. I was one of, if not, the best Light Heavyweight in CMV. I took on a list of future Hall of Famers, and stood tall against them. I won gold, lots of it.

...But I realized through all the glam and fancy clothes and cars, there was always going to be a matter of when I was going to lose it all. I knew it wasn’t gonna last forever, and it didn’t. After I took a hiatus due to surgery, I lost small amounts of money, most of it due to the surgeries. I had A LOT of problems, whether it be my eyes or my shoulder or my back or countless other injuries I sustained.

If you haven’t noticed on my Twitter, I declared that I was going to retire. Or that I did retire, either one of those. I didn’t want to make it public, like in front of y’all, so I kept it to where I didn’t have to come out here and say my goodbyes. Because...I didn’t earn that. I didn’t earn my friends and family coming out here, congratulating me on how good my career has been. I didn’t deserve bouquets of flowers and gifts. I didn’t, and I know I didn’t. I still don’t, to be fair. I accomplished a lot of things here, but never have I made a statement good enough to retire in my own way.

Being a kid from Chicago, I never had the opportunities compared to famous celebrities like Derrick Rose, or Kanye West. I was a hoodlum “gangsta” wannabe who stumbled upon Pro Wrestling. And loved it. And from that point on, me being 15-16 at the time, I trained and studied to become a Professional Wrestler. And after all those years, I’m able to come out here and be who I wanted to be all that time.

BUT, I set a goal for myself, and that was...I was going to be World Champion. So...I don’t know how and I don’t know when, but I will become CMV Undisputed World Heavyweight Champion....

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Fragile Egos

Back to top Go down