How to watch us!
Dashing's Stuff!

Cop's Stuff!

Dynamite Dynasty

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dynamite Dynasty

Post by Miztacular on Wed Feb 03, 2016 7:34 pm

Midway through the go-home show before the Nightmare Before Twistmas Pay Per View in just four days time, the sound of the NXT Womens Champions theme blares through the PA system as the crowd begin to tear the roof down with negativity and boo's.

Jade Dynamite comes out from the back, the NXT Womens Championship hung over her shoulder, sher raiser her free arm high in the air, causing a louder negative reaction from the crowd, Dynamite makes her way down the ramp waving off the boo's of the crowd, as she gets to the bottom of the ramp she raises the NXT Womens Championship high into the air showing it off to the world. She straps the Championship around her waist and begins to walk around the ring, picking up a mic from the timekeepers area as she passes. Jade Dynamite makes a full lap of the ring before climbing up the steep steps and then stepping through the ropes. She climbs to the top of the closest turnbuckle and points to the NXT Womens Championship around her waist before jumping down and facing the hard camera, she looks around the crowd for a moment, and then raises the mic to her mouth.

Jade Dynamite:
I understand, I understand Johnny. You're trying to punish me for what happened at Showdown. You're trying to blame those poor ratings on me for me "Pre-Match Attack" on Nancy Hurt. Well let me tell you something, the bad ratings of Showdown, the bad buy rate. That's on you and your awful booking. As I said a few weeks ago where's the real General Manager when we need him. Because quite evidently you don't know talent when you see it. I have put it all on the line since day one. I didn't get picked to be here, I had to earn my contract by upsetting the world and winning the Tournament to reveal the first ever NXT Womens Champion. Take a look around Johnny, in this new season, look how flaky all of these other "prestigious" Championships have been. You're lucky to get a Champion for more than two months. Well look at me. I have been Champion since Arrival. In four days time, that'll have been SEVEN MONTHS.

There are so many people in the back, in the crowd, who don't think I deserve to be here, well I ask you in the back, where are you on the card? Where's your name in history. As for the people in the crowd, the CMV Universe. Screw them, all they do is complain, and complain, and complain. If they want to make a difference, they should get off of their lazy asses and get in this ring and go to town with the best female WRESTLER in CMV. That's right, I'm not some bimbo who just turned up in a wrestling ring and I'm certainly not some pathetic cowgirl. No I am a pure wrestler and nobody can stop me.

I mean, just look at the facts. I came into CMV out of the indies, and look at the record books. In 8 months I now have the best win/loss record, not just on Pay Per View, but in the whole god damn company. I have the second longest singles Title run behind Bryan Novak, who is nothing but a shell of his former self, I am the longest reigning Vixen in the entirety of CMV and that will never change. The Dynamite Dynasty is here to stay and once I make it through 5 wannabe Vixens at Nightmare Before Twistmas, you will all understand just who the Vixen to beat is. There's no stopping me now, there's no stopping me ever. This is my world, and you're all living under me because I am a god among mortals and there's no changing that....

Jade drops the microphone in the center of the ring to the sound of boo's roaring through the arena, boo's so loud that the commentary team can barely be heard. But Dynamite doesn't care, she smiles as she taunts the crowd in the ring, unstrapping the Championship and raising it in the air.

Jade Dynamite:
This is my world!

Dynamite screams that same phrase over and over as she walks around the ring taunting with the NXT Womens Championship in her clutches. However, her segment is interrupted by a recognizable theme hitting the PA System.

With that, Chelsea Charge comes out from the back, mic in hand, pointing around the crowd as she looks around the arena, the roar of the crowd turns from boo's to cheers as the NXT Womens Champion Jade Dynamite is visibly pissed off in the ring, walking back and forth with the Championship now over her shoulder and her free fist clenched, she kicks her own microphone out from the ring under the ropes preparing for a fight, however Chelsea Charge remains at the top of the ramp for the time being.

Chelsea Charge:
Woah, calm down their missy. I'm not here to fight, but I'm here to give you a reality check. Jade, you're a good Champion for sure, you've proven that over the last 7 months. The crowd may not respect you but I do, and I'm sure the locker room does too. However you've let the fame, the money, you've let it all go to your head, and this Sunday at Nightmare Before Twistmas, it's all going to come crashing down when somebody rips that Championship from your clutches. It might be me, it might not, but all I know is that the odds are in my favour, thanks to these guys out here.

Chelsea Charge lowers the mic for a moment and points around the arena towards the crowd before pressing on.

Chelsea Charge:
You see Jade, thanks to them, I've been voted as the last Vixen to enter the gauntlet. I only have to compete once. I'll be fresh, while everybody else will have gone through a battle. You have to make it through five Jade. You're good, but you're not that good. You see in four days time at Nightmare Before Twistmas that little fuse inside of you might just burn out and you'll just become paperweight for somebody to pin for the three count. If you somehow make it through the other 4 matches. There's no way you're getting past me. I've already beaten you in my eyes, if it wasn't for Dawn Bryan you'd have taken your first pinfall defeat before Showdown, well at Nightmare Before Twistmas you won't have anyone to break the pin up Jade. It's time for change in the Vixens Division, and it's coming. Listen to them Jade, listen to the roar of the crowd, it's like a thunderstorm in here, and you know what comes after the sound of Thunder? Lightning. It's time for me to take charge Jade... See you Sunday..

Jade Dynamite paces back and forth in the ring running her hand through her hair as she comes to terms with the odds placed in front of her, Chelsea Charge raises her arms out wide as the crowd chant her name, she smiles down at Jade Dynamite in the ring before turning around and making her way to the back as her theme hits the PA system once more.

Segment has ended, but Vixens can feel free to promo about Jade Dynamite in response on the thread, maybe in a backstage segment or on the PPV, or even the fallout.

Last edited by Miztacular on Mon Feb 08, 2016 8:42 am; edited 1 time in total

ChildishGent wrote:Sure you are..
~2016

Miztacular
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dynamite Dynasty

Post by RandomHero47 on Fri Feb 05, 2016 7:21 am

NXT Unmatched EP41

Episode 41 of NXT UnMatched kicks off with the hard camera poised over the ring, a table set up in the center with a red blanket covering the table, with something clearly laying under it, the camera pans to the titantron for a moment as Jade Dynamites theme hits the PA system.

As Jade Dynamite's theme hits the PA system the crowd immediately begins to boo as the current NXT Womens Champion Jade Dynamite comes out from the back, mic in hand, however, no belt is around her waist. She walks out grinning from ear to ear as she waves away the boo. Dynamite makes her way down to the ring and slides in under the bottom rope. She slowly walks around the ring, taking her time to climb up each and every ring post, pointing to herself as she does, trying to get under the skin of the crowd, trying to to show them she's the best. She hops down from the final ringpost and walks to the center of the ring, she looks around, and raises the mic to her mouth.

Jade Dynamite : 54 minutes.... It took me less than an hour to dismantle the so called "Top Vixens" on NXT. Lets just put that in perspective, Bison, the human wrecking ball, took over an hour to take out four jobbers and then lose to Quantum, who, lets remember. Lost to some out of shape wannabe luchadore Mighty dood, just a few weeks before. Now look at me, I took out all of your favorites, because lets remember. You all voted those Vixens into the match, you all thought they'd be the ones to beat me, well look who's still standing. LOOK who's still your NXT Womens Champion. Now you're probably all wondering, where is my Championship, well, it's where it should be, it's in the trash. This isn't the NXT Womens Division, the Vixens Division, whatever you want to call it. Because that implies that we're all on the same level, when I proved that to be false just three nights ago, when this happened.

Jade Dynamite turns towards the stage and points towards the Titantron, which takes up the screen and begins to play a highlight from Nightmare Before Twistmas.

The camera pans back to Jade Dynamite who is clapping against the boo's of the crowd, she raises the mic back to her mouth an continues talking.

Jade Dynamite : That very moment, when I hit Chelsea Charge with my Pressure Plate. Is the moment where I proved to every single person in the world, that I am not part of the NXT Vixens Division, in fact, there is no Vixens Division at all. There is only my Divison, the Dynamite Division.

Jade Dynamite lowers the mic and walks over to the table, rips off the blanket covering it to reveal a Championship Belt, a new Championship. Jade Dynamite picks the belt up and walks to the other side of the ring, raising it in all it's glory. Dynamite Division written across the front plate.

Jade walks around the ring raising the new Championship high into the air forcing the crowd to look at it. She then lowers it over her shoulders and continues talking.

Jade Dynamite : You see this is my world! And I am just allowing all of you to live in it. At Nightmare Before Twistmas, I proved that I am on a completely different level to every other Vixen on on the NXT roster. This is my world, this is my division, and this is my Title, and it's not going anywhere. I've been on top of the world for 7 months and it's stopping now. Bryan Novak, you better watch out, because in four months time, you'll no longer be known as the longest reigning Champion in CMV history. In four months time, I'll still be the NXT Womens Champion, and I'll have reached 11 months. In fact, lets make it a year.... That doesn't mean I'm going to stop there though, nobody can, or will stop me. Whoever is next to come after this title, MY TITLE. Remember what happened to the last five... Because they're covered in Napalm, and you can't put it out..

Jade Dynamite drops the microphone on the mat and once again raises the NXT Womens Championship high into the air as her music once again hits the PA system..

Open to Verbal Response

RandomHero47
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Miztacular on Fri Feb 05, 2016 7:58 am

B-E-A-U-TIFUL.

~2016

Miztacular
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Miztacular on Mon Feb 08, 2016 9:29 am

Posted for ma boii A-A-Ron<3

NXT EP. 41

After hitting a northern light suplex to Chelsea Charge for the three count, Jade Dynamite gets to her feet in a blaze of glory, her arm raised in the air by the referee who passes the NXT Womens Championship to it's Champion. Dynamite, climbs the top rope and holds the Championship high into the air at the dismay of the crowd, out of the corner of her eye she notices Chelsea Charge wobbling to her feet using the turnbuckle pads as leverage.

Dynamite sighs, she jumps down from the top rope and neatly places her custom Championship down on the mat before turning towards the wounded Chelsea Charge who has scrambled to her feet, clutching the ropes to prevent her from falling down. As Jade Dynamite approaches slowly Charge raises her arm out, begging for mercy. Dynamite grabs the arm of Chelsea and drags her out of the corner. Jade Dynamite whips the stumbling shell of Chelsea Charge into the ropes and hits the running mushroom stomp on the rebound.

Chelsea Charge lays down in the center of the ring, near motionless, she raises her arms in attempt to use momentum to pull herself up, but she just has nothing left. Dynamite knows this and proceeds to pick up her NXT Womens Championship and slip it under the head of Chelsea Charge. She takes a few steps back for a run up and runs forward leaping into the air, stomping on the skull of Chelsea Charge, effectively curb stomping her forehead against the NXT Womens Championship. Jade Dynamite smiles at the hard camera before crouching down and picking the NXT Womens Championship up from under the head of Chelsea Charge, who is now completely motionless. Dynamite see's the medical team running down the ramp and so decides to give them a hand by lifting up the dead weight of Chelsea Charge and dropping it over the top rope sending her lifeless body crashing to floor below. Dynamite then makes her way to the far corner and gestures for a mic, to which Edith gives her. Dynamite instantly begins talking.

Jade Dynamite:
Look at that monstrosity, needing the medics to help you. That's disgusting. It's something I just won't stand for in my Division, the Dynamite Division.

Jade Dynamite looks towards the Championship mounted on her shoulder for a brief moment before she continues talking.

Jade Dynamite:
What gives her the nerve, to come out here and step in the ring with a true fighter. I'm no Vixen, I'm no Diva. I am a pure wrestler. Just like I said last week, I'm not some bimbo who's her for her looks, I'm not some stupid cowgirl either. But you know what I'm certainly not. I'm not someone who makes excuses.. That's right Leona, I'm talking to you. How dare you sit in the back and complain about not getting TV time. It's not first come first serve, you have to earn your place in the card. Just like I had to earn my place in this Division. MY DIVISION.

You see Leona, you were one of the lucky ones, you were signed from the start, you had your contract win or lose. I had to fight for my contract, I had to beat 15 other women to stay here in CMV, in NXT, and I did. I walked out of NXT Arrival, the first ever NXT Womens Champion. I proved to the world that nobody here can touch me, and look now, 9 months later, Vixens have come and gone, and I'm still just unbeatable. Do you know what it's like Leona to be dubbed a "Non CMV Vixen". Even now, 9 months after my debut, people still don't believe I should be here. Even after winning both Vixen and Champion of the year. People don't believe I am worthy. Well screw them, and screw you too. You couldn't get it done even after two others had tried in the same night before you, so don't sit back there and cry, begging for some TV time. The only reason you're still relevant is because you and the rest of HALO are being carried on Brett Angels shoulders. Well Angel, Champion to Champion. You better pick it up, losing to that one trick pony Nick Starr earlier tonight, say goodbye to your Title Reign.

Jade Dynamite lowers the mic and straps the title around her waist before climbing the turnbuckles and pressing on.

Jade Dynamite:
I am the best Champion in NXT history! You're carrying HALO Brett, but I'm carrying ALL OF NXT, Vixens keep falling off of the wagon every day because they can't deal with my pressure plate..

Jade Dynamite turns and points to the downed Chelsea Charge, who's being helped up the ramp by the medical team.

Jade Dynamite:
Every one of you Vixens here in this division, MY DIVISION. Look at what I did to her, I crushed her dreams under my boot. She's been broken into little pieces. Look at her and think, is it really worth it. Because that's what's in store for whoever wants me at NXT Takeover...

Remember This! This is my world! And I'm just allowing all of you.. Too live in---

Jade Dynamite looks over to the stage with disgust on her face as the music of HALO hits the PA system. Both Leona and CJ Havret walk out from the back, gesturing that Jade Dynamites reign of tyranny is coming to an end. But who'll be making the challenge?

Open to a verbal segment from Krzy, or the segment can fade to black with the three Vixens staring across the arena at eachother.

~2016

Miztacular
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Miztacular on Mon Feb 08, 2016 9:30 am

Couldn't be dealing with that non centered text tho.

~2016

Miztacular
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Miztacular on Wed Feb 24, 2016 8:34 am

As Damjens arm is raised into the air by the referee after pinning the former Number One Contender for the NXT Womens Championship off of Youth Lost It. However Damjen looks around the arena confused, as her theme has not hit the PA system, she begins talking to the ref (Who of course has to know Swedish) who doesn't know what's going on either, perhaps a technical difficulty.. However moments later their confusion is answered as a familiar theme hits the PA system, and it's not Damjens....

As the sound of Dynamites theme hits the PA system, the referee clears the ring, afraid of the NXT Womens Champion, however Lexin stands her ground staring straight down the ramp as Jade Dynamite comes out from the back to the roar of the crowd's boos, the NXT Womens Championship held way above her head she makes her way down the ramp locking eyes with Damjen staring back with a cocky smirk upon her face as she leaps onto the apron after strapping the NXT Womens Championship around her waist. She then leaps over the top rope, landing right in front of Damjen, who doesn't move. Jade Dynamite looks down on Damjen, straight into the eyes, Damjens gaze doesn't falter as she stares right back.

The NXT Womens Champion simply laughs and paces around Damjen who refuses to budge. Dynamite taps her on the shoulder and Damjen lashes out narrowly missing the Champion. Damjen once again locks in her eyes which causes Dynamite to gesture giving an "oohh I'm so scared" stance. She walks over to the corner and gestures for a mic from the referee who quickly scuffles to retrieve one. She walks back in front of Damjen and unstraps the NXT Womens Championship and raises it high up in the air, Damjens eyes stay following it, but only for a moment, as she realizes the bigger prize is being the first person to hand Jade Dynamite her on screen pinfall. Dynamite begins to toy with  Damjen, flicking her on the nose before she raises the mic to her mouth to talk.

Jade Dynamite:
You're my next challenger?! Ha! You can barely beat little Havret over there! Let alone me. I'm a god Damjen, get that in your skull. I am untouchable, you are in my world. I allow you to exist. I am a success story, and I see what you're doing Damjen, I really do, you're trying to claw your way to the top, well I be the broken rung on the ladder that causes you to fall back down. You see this Division isn't a normal ladder... It's layed with explosives, one moment you'll be on top the next the ladder explodes causing you to fall right back down to the bottom. You're a pretty slow climber Damjen, it's taken you a while to get here. But I'm sorry to say, you'll be falling right down again after UnChained. Don't worry though, there's a nice pile of bodies to stop your fall. You see you are not destined to make it to the top, you're nothing, and the most you'll ever be, is a sloppy midcard Champion like everyone else in MY Division. If you care about your career, you'd not turn up at UnChained...

I am interested though Damjen, you see, you get to pick the stipulation for our match. Go on Damjen, tell me, what is it?

Dynamite holds out the mic to Damjens mouth, knowing full well she can't speak English, Damjen doesn't acknowledge the microphone and continues to stare intently at Dynamite, anger boiling over her face, Dynamite retracts the mic and continues talking.

Jade Dynamite:
Does that mean I get to pick the stipulation then Damjen? Come on, anything you want, Ladder match? Falls count Anywhere? Iron Maiden? Three Stages of Hell? PICK ONE!

Dynamite thrusts the mic into the mouth of Damjen causing her to stagger back a little bit, Damjen wipes her mouth, a tiny bit of blood on her hand, she slaps away the mic looking ready to explode with sheer anger as Dynamite brings it back.

Jade Dynamite:
Ah, I guess I get to choose the stipulation then? I mean, you can't even speak English, please... How can you be a Champion if you can't even TALK?! So lets see.. I think we should have a...

Dynamite looks above the shoulder of Damjen, who lets off the slightest of smirks. The camera pans onto Dynamites face, who's giving off the biggest "What the fuck" expression ever.. Dynamite backs up laughing with the mic in her hands.

Jade Dynamite:
Oh look, someone even more pathetic tha--

The Miz:
WHEN MY HAND GOES UP, YOUR MOUTH GOES SHUT.

The camera pans up to the stage to see Miz coming out, arm raised in the air and the mic pressed to his mouth.

Jade Dynamite:
Do you know what you've just don--

The Miz:
Look at my hand, it's up... Do you remember what that means.

The crowd chant, "Your mouth goes shut". Miz lowers his hands and looks around the arena smiling as the crowd agree with him, he then continues down the ramp with the mic against his mouth.

The Miz:
You know.. Jade.. When I started my wrestling career, there were people who told me I wasn't good enough, they told me I would never make it to the top. Look what I did. I Main Evented Wrestlemania, I won the WWE Championship. People believed I'd never go over John Morrison, well just like I told them, I'll tell you now. I wasn't the jannetty. Well what you're doing to her right now, is what they used to do to me way back then. But look at me now, I am what they call a Veteran. I have become the most must see Superstar in CMV history.

Dynamite, what you're doing right now... Is exactly what people used to do to me. Well let me tell you something, I overcame the odds and proved the world wrong, everybody doubted me. Well, Lexin right here, she is going to do the very same, remember what I said after winning the WWE Championship... I told you.. I told you all. Well I'll be saying the exact same sentence in four weeks time when Lexin Damjen beats you clean... In a one on one singles match.

Miz now in the ring walks up to Jade Dynamite, who is still smiling, simply not giving a damn that Miz is out here, in her eyes he's nothing more than a has been. Miz just smiles back, looking back at Damjen, and then back to Dynamite.

The Miz:
You see.... I may not be able to wrestle here, thanks to Kane, however there is nothing in my contract, preventing me from managing somebody. Which is exactly... What I will do. I am the X-Factor.. Because in four weeks time at NXT UnChained, the NXT Womens Championship will be must see Television when I accompany Lexin Damjen to the ring and watch her rip the Title from your beaten hands.

BECAUSE I'M THE MIZ! AND I'M! AWEEEESOOOOME..

The Miz's theme once again hits the PA system as he drops the mic and snaps his head back looking at Dynamite who's sarcastically clapping at the notion of all this. Miz turns to Damjen and gestures for her to leave the ring, the duo walk up the ramp while Dynamite raises her Title in the air with one hand, and gestures for them to leave with the other, brushing them away so to speak.

~2016

Miztacular
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Miztacular on Sun Feb 28, 2016 1:24 pm

As the NXT Womens Champion Jade Dynamites theme hits the PA system following her win over the NXT Womens Intercontinental Champion Sophia Caldwell, the referee raises her arm high into the air and passes her the Championship belt, which she raises into the air against the dismay of the crowd. Jade Dynamite proceeds to walk to the other side of the ring and has a microphone thrown her way.

Jade Dynamite:
You call yourself a Champion! Look at you fall to your knees against me, like everyone else before you. The Womens Intercontinental Championship is nothing but a glorified certificate saying "Thanks for competing" It changes hands so often, everyone will have held that petty "Championship" Before I even reach a year long reign. You're all pathetic. You're all in my shadow, my world. If it wasn't for me, this Division would be unwatchable. Full of people who strive only to be second best, because it's just simply not possible to top me.

That includes you Damjen, you can't even speak for yourself, instead you have a washed up past his prime irrelevant nobody to do the talking for you. You can have as many people in your corner as you want, at the end of the day you simply lack the ability required to keep me down for the pinfall. The only reason you have this shot is because you pulled a fast one and won by roll up. Bah. You're nothing but a pathetic little ring rat who doesn't deserve to be anywhere near MY Championship. That's all there is to it. Because this is MY world! My Division, The Dynamite Division, and I simply allow you t--

At the sound of The Miz's theme, the NXT Womens Champion simply smiles, sighing sarcastically, still not taking the duo of Miz and Damjen seriously. She crosses her arms with the NXT Womens Championship around her shoulder as Miz comes out alone with a mic in his hand at the ready.

The Miz:
Really.... Really.... Really...

Miz begins to make his way down the ramp as he continues to talk.

The Miz:
How can you compare Damjen to any of these other Vixens? With my guidance! She will become the most unstoppable heel on the planet, she will become. MUST SEE! We will become the most must see duo in all of entertainment. I'll be the voice, and she will be the asskicker.

Miz walks up the steps and onto the apron, peering into the ring at Jade Dynamite who stands there looking unimpressed.

The Miz:
You still don't see it do you? You still don't take us seriously. People didn't take me seriously when I had the Money in the Bank, people thought I'd be the first to lose the cash in because they didn't believe. Well you'll see, that just like me. Damjen will prove the critics wrong and rise to GREATNESS! I have crafted legends over the years. Look at who I've worked with, the man who main evented wrestlemania twice, arguably the greatest Superstar in CMV history, Hayden "Blade" Kiteley. I was his mentor! I made him great! Damjen is the same, with me, the most must see superstar in CMV history in her corner, nothing will stand in her way.

You'd better start taking us seriously...

At the sound of Lexin Damjens theme hitting the PA system, Dynamite lays out her Championship on the mat and raises her guard while The Miz looks right at the NXT Womens Champion with a smirk on his face. Dynamite realizes whats going on just in time and turns around to duck a clothesline from Damjen, Damjen turns around into a dropkick from the NXT Womens Champion who backs up in the ropes. She turns back to Damjen and looks to hit the Running Mushroom Stomp, but Miz holds onto her arm. Out of instinct she turns and hits him with a stiff forearm causing him to fall off of the apron, however as Dynamite goes to hit the Mushroom Stomp once again, The Miz pulls her legs from under the bottom rope causing her to trip over allowing Damjen to capitalise, hitting Youth Lost It sending Dynamite flat on her face into the mat.

Miz slides into the ring and raises the arm of Lexin Damjen, handing her the NXT Womens Championship as she holds it high into the air abover Jade Dynamite as the camera fades to black.

~2016

Miztacular
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Miztacular on Mon Feb 29, 2016 1:52 am

Lexin Damjen quickly rises to her feet for glory after dominating a former NXT Womens Intercontinental Champion in the form of Dawn Bryan. She jumps around the ring with excitement rushing through her veins until the referee raises her arm in the air for the win, which is when she becomes serious once again, realizing what this is all for. For the NXT Womens Championship and the first person to pin Jade Dynamite on live TV. As the referee raises Damjens hand in the air, The Miz walks around to the timekeepers area and retrieves a microphone before making his way back into the ring. Damjen pushes the ref aside and the most must see duo in CMV history stand tall in the ring as The Miz begins to talk.

The Miz:
I hope you're watching Dynamite, I hope you just took notice of the domination we just witnessed, but my pupil. MY PROTOGE, Lexin Damjen. As I said, with me by her side she can do no wrong. I build stars, I make mold underutilized talents into Main Event players. It's what I did with Hayden, and it's what I'm doing with Damjen. You see it's because I'm hard to ignore. I'm must see TV. When I am out here, the ratings spike through the roof, and anybody associated with me, gets more screen time because of it. You had better keep the NXT Womens Championship warm Jade, because in 11 Days time, your little "Explosive Era" is going to burn out as the era of Awesomeness takes over.

BECAUSE I'M THE MIZ....AND I'M....AWESOME!!!!

Miz proceeds to throw the mic out of the ring and point at Dawn Bryan, gesturing for Lexin Damjen to inflict some more damage, to send a message to Damjen, to prove that they really are a threat.. Damjen picks Dawn Bryan up to her feet, and hits a third Brain Damjen following the two from the match we just had.

Miz rolls out of the ring, looking for a steel chair to pass to Damjen, however while he's distracted looking for a chair, the NXT Womens Champion comes out from the back, catching Damjens attention. Damjen raises her fists as Dynamite slides in under the bottom rope. Dynamite gets to her feet only to be hit by a stiff uppercut sending her back into the ropes. However Dynamite uses that momentum to bounce back and hit the Running Mushroom Stomp, leaping into the air and driving Damjen to the ground. Miz turns around to see Damjen hit by the Running Mushroom stomp causing him to rush back into the ring, as he slides under the bottom rope, Dynamite runs up and hits him with a curb stomp! Dynamite turns back around to see Damjen staggering back to one knee, she runs up again for another curb stomp! Howver Damjen see's it coming and quickly rolls out of the ring. Backing up the ramp, while Miz staggers towards her from the outside of the ring, the two look up at Jade Dynamite in the ring, who picks up the mic that Miz previously dropped.

Jade Dynamite:
Would you look at that.. When you don't have Miz literally holding me back, you can't stand toe to toe with me. I am LITERALLY god. Last time we fought, you held in, but you fell just like everyone else. NXT UnChained will be no different, with or without The Miz in your corner. Hell, I'll just curbstomp him once again like I did tonight. Hows that feeling by the way Miz? My boot on the back of your head is the closest you'll ever come to winning another Title, so feel honored that I gave you that feeling. I will keep this NXT Womens Championship warm for another 11 days, and then I'll continue to keep it warm after I lay you out on the mat for the count of three while your little boytoy watches from the sidelines.

I cannot believe that you, the Vixens and Superstars in the back, and all of the viewers worldwide still believe anybody has a chance of pinning me, of keeping me down for the count on Live Television. It's nothing more than a myth, a theory, and urban legend that I can be pinned. Because it simply is never going to happen. I'll be 85 years old and on my deathbed, and I'll still get the shoulder up.

I am literally carrying this divison on my back, I am making you all relevant, I am giving you all TV time, you should be grateful to me, to GOD, and just lay down and take my boot. Because if not, I'll just force it upon you.

Jade Dynamite looks directly at The Miz and smiles, raising the mic to her mouth in the same way The Miz would before she continues to talk.

BECAUSE I'M JADE DYNAMITE!! AND I'M....

Dynamite lowers the mic back down to where she'd normally hold it, not following through with Miz's garbage catchphrases..

Jade Dynamite:
Better than each and everyone of you....

Dynamite drops the mic as Miz tries to run at her, but Damjen holds him back. Dynamite simply smiles as she raises the NXT Womens Championship above her head, soaking in the boo's of the crowd while her theme hits the PA system to end the segment.

~2016

Miztacular
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Miztacular on Sat Mar 05, 2016 9:42 pm

After the third attempt to Galvanize the Enemy, Damjen gets the FIRST EVER pinfall victory of Jade Dynamite, albeit not clean, but a win nonetheless. As Damjens arm is raised into the air by the referee, she is handed Jade Dynamites, Custom, Dynamite Division NXT Womens Championship in which she crouches down next to Dynamite, and rubs in her face. As the celebrations continue, The Miz, who was earlier ejected from the match, runs down the ramp and slides into the ring with a mic in hand. He pushes the ref aside and raises the arm of Lexin Damjen, and with his free hand, he begins to talk into the mic.

The Miz:
Over this past month, I told each and everyone of you who doubted MY decisions, that I will prove you all wrong. Look at me now, look at Damjen now. She beat the unbeatable, she did the unthinkable. You all said I'd never make it, and I did. You all said Damjen would never make it, and she did. I have made Damjen, the most must see Vixen in CMV history. She will go onto iMPLOSION next month, and be in the marquee match walking in as Champion, and walking out as Champion.

I told you all that I build stars. Just like I built Hayden up to the top, I will now build Damjen to the top, Dynamites record, will not be intact next year, when Damjen and I go the full year with the NXT Womens Championship. This is not your Division anymore Dynamite, this is the Damjen Division, The Damjen Dynasty. Looks as if there's nothing you can do about it.

You won't be forgotten though Dynamite, because Damjen will keep your modified belt, and she'll do what you won't get the chance too. Roll through iMPLOSION, the grandest stage of them all, with YOUR belt. She is a star, and I constructed her.

Because I'm The Miz!!! And I'm!!!! AWESOOOOOME!

Miz's theme hits the PA system as his mic hits the floor next to Jade Dynamite, He hoists Damjen up onto his shoulders before doing a victory lap around the ring, taunting the fans. Miz puts Damjen down at the bottom of the ramp, and the walk up the ramp celebrating as Dynamite gets to her feet and shouts back at them.

Jade Dynamite:
Go ahead and keep it warm for me. For three days... Because on the fallout, I'm cashing in my rematch clause, and that title will be mine. Oh, and Miz won't be there either, because it will be... HELL in a CELL... Enjoy it now Damjen, because the timebombs ticking, and your reign will shatter into smithereens.

Damjen and Miz back up the ramp, smiling until fog starts to cover the arena, Miz quickly pulls Damjens arm and the escape to the back, Dynamite looks around confused, and for the first time, a little bit worried, as fog starts to fill up the arena and the lights begin to flicker....

Take it away my homegrown chum.

~2016

Miztacular
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:21 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down