Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Trash Pandas
Steak & Potatoes // Ringo Maxx Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Steak & Potatoes // Ringo Maxx Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Steak & Potatoes // Ringo Maxx Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Steak & Potatoes // Ringo Maxx Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Steak & Potatoes // Ringo Maxx Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Steak & Potatoes // Ringo Maxx Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Steak & Potatoes // Ringo Maxx Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Steak & Potatoes // Ringo Maxx Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Steak & Potatoes // Ringo Maxx Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

» A Challenge From the Black
Steak & Potatoes // Ringo Maxx Icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2024 9:26 pm by Jason Spade

Steak & Potatoes // Ringo Maxx

Go down

Steak & Potatoes // Ringo Maxx Empty Steak & Potatoes // Ringo Maxx

Post by Austin Sun Feb 07, 2016 4:42 pm

The shot opens up in the catering section, where various backstage personnel can be seen milling around and eating. In the center of the otherwise unknown group is Ringo Maxx, dressed in his ring attire, aside from the denim jacket clinging tightly to his torso. The cameraman inches closer to Maxx, who despite noticing him, never even bothers to look up from his plate. Piling on another glob of mashed potatoes, Ringo begins speaking to the camera, eyes focused on the mess of meat on his platter.

Ringo Maxx
"I read a book once. Believe it or not, there is much more to Ringo Maxx than big biceps and a taste for violence. I digress. The book was called Dreaming of Babylon, and while I don't remember much of it, I do remember one specific quote. “The only thing he likes better than a nice juicy homicide is a sirloin steak smothered with onions.”"

Ringo looks up, a coy smile playing at the corners of his lips.

Ringo Maxx
"Doesn't that just strike a chord with your heart? It's so innate, born in the souls of all men. From the dawn of time, humankind has struggled with itself. Competition is in the blood of man, greed rooted deep down in our ancestors. Men are survival at it's finest. Kill or be killed, eat or be eaten. A lion will kill a gazelle for dinner, but a man will scheme and plan and befriend his enemy. A man will be invited into another man's home, and there he will execute his host with such self-righteous piety, drinking in his bloody work. It's such a lovely thing, isn't it?

And so here we are. Steaks and beef of all kinds piled high all around us, all you can eat marbled and house-smoked meats for all. CMV has been kind enough to do the work for us, to supply us our meals. They only expect one thing in return."

Maxx drives a steak knife into the pile of beef before him, skewering three slabs together and slamming it onto his plate. Blood pools around the meat and slides into his potatoes, causing his lips to hint at another smile.

Ringo Maxx
"All they ask is that we do the bloodiest work of all. To eat, all we must do is to prevent our opponents from being able to do so. A simple trade, really. And I? Well, I'm a little starved. Starved of steak and potatoes, sure, but starved of blood. Starved of lust, starved of gold. And that International Championship? Well, that's my meal ticket. I'm cashing in tonight."

The shot fades to black as Ringo shoves a forkful of rare beef into his mouth, sending blood trickling down his teeth and dripping down his chin.

Austin
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : none

Back to top Go down