Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Trust Crimes Of Passion
T & Lee Broadcast #5 | 101 The Border Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
T & Lee Broadcast #5 | 101 The Border Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
T & Lee Broadcast #5 | 101 The Border Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
T & Lee Broadcast #5 | 101 The Border Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
T & Lee Broadcast #5 | 101 The Border Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

» A Challenge From the Black
T & Lee Broadcast #5 | 101 The Border Icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2024 9:26 pm by Jason Spade

» Un viejo enemiga regresa
T & Lee Broadcast #5 | 101 The Border Icon_minitimeThu Jan 25, 2024 3:13 pm by Jason Spade

» Una súplica de ayuda
T & Lee Broadcast #5 | 101 The Border Icon_minitimeSun Jan 21, 2024 9:33 pm by Jason Spade

» The Price of Love
T & Lee Broadcast #5 | 101 The Border Icon_minitimeThu Jan 11, 2024 3:23 pm by krzy

» Best Friends, Pals, Buddies! AMMITTTTTYYYY!
T & Lee Broadcast #5 | 101 The Border Icon_minitimeWed Jan 10, 2024 11:18 am by Master Ogon

T & Lee Broadcast #5 | 101 The Border

3 posters

Go down

T & Lee Broadcast #5 | 101 The Border Empty T & Lee Broadcast #5 | 101 The Border

Post by Tim Mon Feb 08, 2016 10:42 pm

Eleven-Time Grammy Award Winner Singer-Songwriter Bob Dylan was sitting in his lawn chair at his Malibu Beachhouse listening to the local radio. He had a hard day with many annoying fans and his incessant smoker's lung. With a cold one in his hand he tried to relax but something was missing. Just then:

Radio announcer: Welcome back to 101 The Border! Where we give you good music! Good shows! All! The! Time! Coming up next! From their personal recording studio in Massena, New York, T & Lee in the Morning!

T: Heeeeeeeeey, it's T!

Lee: And I am Lee.

T: And we are the wonderful and practical T & Lee in the Morning. It's 8AM and we're ready for an information stuffed morning to share with you, our loyal T & Lee listeners.

Lee: Today's show includes: CMV's Dark Carnival results.

T: Another sensational edition of "Have You Punched It In The Back Of the Face"!

Lee: And to conclude our show, an interview with up-and-coming superstar Ziegler.

T: Sounds like fun, right? Let's start with the results of last nights Pay-Per-View. It was a helluva night, right Lee?

Lee: WE HAVE DOMINATED ONCE AGAIN! WITH AN IMPRESSIVE RESILIENCY! WE HAVE COME OUT ON TOP ONCE--

T: LEE! Shut the [Bleep] up! I mean... UH... We'll get to that in a minute.

A faint sound of LaFave elbowing Lee in the stomach is heard through the radio and then a subsequent bitch slap to Tim from Lee.

T: Jesus... man... Anyway. The first match of the night: Team Corporation versus quick-rising tag-team Fast and the Furious with Jimmaurie Will--

Lee is heard whispering to LaFave.

T: We can't call him that?

Lee is heard whispering again.

T: We'll get sued by that fat guy?

Lee whispers once more.

T: Alrighty then... No need for lawsuits here at T & Lee Ah hahahaha... hahaha... Jesus... Anyway, Fast and the Furious with William Rage. Outcome: Fast and the Furious with Willy come out on top with an abrupt countout! Way to go guys, keep that momentum going!

Lee: Next, out-of-shape wrestler Headhunter versus former-

T: AHAHAHAHAHAHA CURRENT!

Lee: What?

T: He's current! RIGHT! LEE! NO! SPOILERS!

Lee: But I thought he cashed in--

T: NOOOOOOT YEEEEEEEEET!!

Lee: O, okay... Out-of-shape wrestler Headhunter versus CURRENT...

T: Theeeeere you go.

Lee: Money in the Bank winner. The result is the fat-one winning the match. Disgusting... How does one with no formal training and over 400 pounds of body fat overcome a born athlete?

T: Luck, I'd assume.

Lee: Hmph...

T: Then we had CMV Vixen's title match inside Hell in a Cell. 6 Women for one title. The combatants? One Cassie Maverick, again sorry for speaking directly towards you during our last show, I did not realize I had horrid breath. We also had Fury, Jade Divine, Kitty Quinn-Belle, former Vixen Champion Amber Briggs and Kristen Page. The winner?

Lee: In an upset; Fury.

T: I hope this doesn't affect Fury and Cassie's friendship, right? Do you think we jinxed her with that interview?

Lee: It's ones own skill or lack there of that affects their ability to capture or retain a title. Not you a radio show.

T: I suppose...

Lee: Next on the card we had the Anarchy Title in Steel Cage match, Sunshine versus Hayden. Hayden won after climbing over the top of the cage.

T: Then we had the mysterious man, FEAR, who has been stalking the venues for awhile here at CMV
go head-to-head with DJ Moore and his pal Elijah Stewart ringside. Fear came out on top. Much to my personal dismay.

Lee: Next we ...

T: Remember, Lee! Wait for the spoilers.

Lee: Rrrrrrrgghhhh... T and I faced off against the MESS of a team calling themselves Two-Man Power Trip for the Tag-Team Championship. In a stunning finish...

T: Can I? I'm very proud.

Lee sighs.

Lee: Go ahead...

T: I put Painn's face directly onto a chair with a catching-Cony Island Cyclone! It was beautiful.

Lee: I must agree. In conclusion, T and I have recaptured what was rightfully ours and from undeserving plebes no less.

T: Agreed. We might be taking them on at the upcoming Regicide Pay-Per-View, but we're not sure, we'll keep you guys posted.

Lee: Next on the show was a Triple Threat for the International title. A Triple Threat including  the momentum filled Duo Maxwell, the defending Champion Jaxon Jordan and Ringo Maxx. Jordan retained.

T: Before I bring up the next match I would like to discuss what's going on in CMV right now. The Corporation is currently ruling with an iron-fist. Oppressing superstars like me and Lee. I use our show right now as an outlet to call upon the CMV Superstars who may be listening and who may be on the fence about which side you may be on. You think the Corporation looks out for it's own? Think again. Voodoo, who should have a rematch for ... and I'm spoiling this right now... But a rematch for his World title is instead being shafted because he failed. Would you rather join a faction that uses you and then abandons you when they feel your usefulness has been used up? Or do you want to be a part of a company where fairness rules and justice prevails. Ask yourself that. This war that's going on needs you, join the Revolution and set things right...

Lee: Well said my brother.

T: Anyway... The Corporation once again fight as a team again against my fellow soldiers against the Corporation; Sushi-X and Shanaz Andoni. Unfortunately my brother's couldn't win the first battle but alas the war is not over.

Lee: Next was the Main Event, Voodoo versusJustin Sane. For the vacant CMV Undisputed Championship and Voodoo would take the gold home to Triple H.

T: Until!

Lee chuckles at Tim bottled excitement.

T: UNTIL MY BOY, RANDY [Bleep]ING BORTON WOULD COME OUT THE BACK AND CASH-IN THAT MONEY IN THE BANK BRIEFCASE TO WIN THE GOD[Bleep] MOTHER [Bleep]ING TITLE, MY BOY'S THE WORLD [Bleep]ING CHAMPION! WOOOOOOOOOO!
Lee: Congratulations Randall, you've earned it. That was Dark Carnival. The follow-up show will take place later tonight. Please either watch it on the USA Network or buy tickets last-minute which will cost about 500 dollars for nose-bleeds.

T: Next up we have another edition of "Have You Punched It In The Back Of The Face!" Where I ask Lee here if he's punched 5 people, animals or inanimate objects in the back face. If I get more yeses than nos than I get to wear his sexy shorts. However, if the opposite takes place I must put on some denim jeans... denim jeans that seem to get smaller and smaller...

L: SKIP! LEG DAY!

T: Jesus... I have to put on jeans and randomly dial someone on a cellphone and tell them to [Bleep] off.

Lee: I am ready!

T: Excellent. Number one; Lee, have you punched Brett Angel in the back of the face?

Lee: Who?

T: NXT SUPERSTAR EXTRAORDINAIRE AND CURRENT NXT CHAMPION! BRETT ANGEL!

Lee: Timothy you really need to come down.

T: Sorry, answer the question.

Lee: I have not encountered him but I assure you, if given the opportunity, I would indeed punch him in the back of the face.

Tim says beneath his breath.

T: Unnnlikelyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy...

Lee: WHAT WAS THAT!?

T: Nothing, nothing. That's one no!

Lee: Hmph...

T: Number 2, have you punched the Tag-Team Belts in the back of the face?

Lee: No... only in the side plates. Did you not notice the dents when... what's their faces were wearing them?

T: 2 nos? Holy [Bleep]... I'm going to win!

Lee: We'll see.

T: Have you punched a Catfish in the back of the face?

Lee: Yes; When fishing in the Louisiana Bayou, I whipped a Catfish from the stream and immediately called upon the Great Tiger spirit and punched it directly in the back of the face.

T: Damn... Alright, here we go... Crunch time...

Lee: Go ahead, I have foreseen the outcome, you lose...

T: ... Have you ... Kevin Gary Lee... punched... the Sensational Sherri in the back of the face...?

Lee: Yes...

T: GOD! [Bleep]IT!

Lee: Yes, by transferring my spirit energy into Randy Savage. 1989, in a drug-fueled rage I punched her in the back of the face.

T: JESUS CHRIST! I'll go get my [Bleep]ing PANTS!

Lee: What about the fifth question?

T: [Bleep]ing FORGET IT!

LaFave is heard angrily rummaging through things.

Lee: Timothy! Only children surrender... and France.

T: I'm back... Give me the phone.

Lee: Here you are.

Tim is heard angrily dialing on the phone before a close-by ring is heard.

Lee: That's...

T: Oh... my... god...

Lee: How could...

Lee's phone is heard ringing.

T: You know we haven't shared our numbers with eachother... I'm just lucky... Pick it up, Lee... I mean... random number.

Lee: You're a son of a [Bleep]...

Lee reluctantly answers his phone.

Lee: Hello?

T: FUCK OFF!

A beep is heard as Tim turns off his phone.

T: Brad don't censor that.

Lee: Touche, my friend. Our final segment is an interview with up-and-coming CMV Superstar Ziegler. Tim why don't you call him.

T: Sure thing, I feel much better. Brad dial, Ziegler's number.

Beeping is heard over the radio.

Ziegler: Hello?

T: Ziegler! Welcome to T & Lee!

Zielger: Thanks for having me.

Lee: We have a few questions that T and I have been wondering since you arrived, would you care to answer them?

Ziegler: It would be my pleasure.

T: Alright, awesome! So Ziegler; tell us a little about who you are, where you're from... You know. How you came into wrestling.

Ziegler: Well first off, since this is a more casual situation and I'm pretty sure we aren't wrestling right now, feel free to call me Jacob.

T: Oh... Sorry. Jacob.

Jacob: It's fine, Tim. Don't worry about it. Anyway, I was asked last week to tell a little about myself and I didn't exactly say much. The reason being that I'm exactly what you see. The way I act, the things I saw, that's me. Yeah, sure, I seemed more relaxed and laid back than I did last week talking to Martin or Mike or whatever his name was, but you guys know for yourselves how tense the locker rooms and backstage can be at events. You see some people back there that put on an act or exaggerate their personalities to a ridiculous extent, that's not me. I am what you see and in time everyone, be it fan, superstar or vixen, will know who I am.

As for how I got into wrestling, there's not really all too much I can say. I'm from Scotland and grew up there as you can probably tell by my accent, prior to this I was a footballer. Actual European football that you play with your feet. Just over a year ago I moved to Vancouver to be with my girl but in the process of that I gave up on my footballing career. As luck would have it though I met one Chris Jericho, he was apparently a fan of mine when I was playing football which is flattering. From there we went to a few wrestling events, he urged me on to have a tryout and the right people saw I guess.

T: Chris Jericho, big name... Nice man.

Lee: Jacob, you've had a couple of matches, one a very controversial countout, where would you say you align you wrestling motivation? Do you intend to garner wins by any means necessary?

Jacob makes an audible sigh, as if he's been asked this question 1,000 times.

Jacob: That countout win, above anything else, was to put William Rage in his place. He likes to talk and maybe he didn't see it as being offensive, but when he said he could teach me a few things after winning one match in which I wasn't even involved in the result of, I take offense to that. It's like he thinks he's better than me, which as I clearly showed by putting him down with his own move, he's not. That being said, I don't think there's anything wrong with that. A win is a win and anyone who isn't in this business to win needs to get their priorities straight. So yes, any means necessary is the way to go for me and should be for everyone.

My motivation is very much the same. Take every match as it comes and win, show everyone just how good I am and just how good I can be, and sooner or later everyone will know who I am, They'll know my name and they'll know what I stand for. Whether people love me or they hate me, they will know who I am.

Lee: Timothy... I like this man... His strength is miles above yours.

T: Shut the [Bleep] up, Lee... Jake, Do you have your eyes set on any particular CMV Superstar or goals in terms of which Championship you may be gunning for?

Jacob: You know Tim, I was really hoping you would ask me something like that. Championship? I have nothing planned at the moment. Although come to think about it I hear Jaxon Jordan needs a new opponent... Anyway, superstar? Yes. Or stars rather. My amazingly gifted tag team partners at Dark Carnival.

The group laughs in unison.

Jacob: So yeah, big bad corporate Bill and Mikey boy Grizzly. I don't know if you both managed to catch our match at Dark Carnival, I imagine you guys were preparing for your tag team match, which by the way congratulations.

T: Oh thanks man. We had a lot of lockerroom support so we felt pretty good about it when we went in there; go on though.

Jacob: But yeah, to cut straight to the point, they lost in extremely quick fashion. So quick that I didn't get to feature once in that match. Naturally that's gonna get a guy slightly annoyed so I took to twitter after the match and called them out. I know they apparently had a few words from me, which truth be told I haven't the slightest idea what the hell they said, but yeah I still want a piece of them. They owe me that screen time and I will get it from them one way or the other.

Lee: Where do you stand on the Corporation and the Revolution, Jacob?

Jacob: I... I really don't know. I don't have much of an opinion to be honest. Other than the buck tooth boys, nobody else has made an impression on me as of yet. I will say if I had to choose then I'd go revolution just because of those guys but that's only if I had to. I have no ill will towards Voodoo or Triple H the same way I have no ill will towards Sushi or you guys. If it's a matter of recruitment, I'll go where it's in my best interest to go, wherever that may be.

T: Fair enough. Do you have anything to say to the listeners at home and the CMV Universe before we close the show?

Jacob: Pfft... Keep watching. Nobody really knows about me yet and that's fine. I get that. Keep watching, because that'll all change, and don't worry, you won't need to deal with those fat, hairy, poor excuses for wrestlers for much longer if I get my way. I promise you.

T: Alright, well thanks for joining us, Jake. It was good to have you.

Jacob: Likewise, mate.

Lee: That's our show, thanks for joining us listeners, we hope you have a good rest of the morning. Drive save on your way to work.

T: What he said, have a good one everybody!

Radio Announcer: That was T & Lee in the Morning here on 101 The Border! Coming up next 48 hours of non-interrupted Polka Music!

Bob Dylan turned off his radio and picked up his guitar and began to strum away. His day feeling repaired.

Dylan: God I love those guys...

---------

Thanks, Alveuss for your responses as Ziegler in-character.

<3

Last edited by TimLaFave on Tue Feb 09, 2016 3:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Tim
Tim
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Slapstick

https://www.youtube.com/us0byanese

Back to top Go down

T & Lee Broadcast #5 | 101 The Border Empty Re: T & Lee Broadcast #5 | 101 The Border

Post by Alveuss Mon Feb 08, 2016 11:19 pm

<3

Jacob Ziegler - 1x Undisputed Champion, 2x Anarchy Champion, 1x Tag Team Champions (w/ Hayden), 1x Mr Money in the Bank

2017 Newcomer of the Year, 2019 Superstar of the Year, 2019 Feud of the Year, Joint most eliminations in a Royal Rumble match

Misc. - 1x Women's Intercontinental Champion (Riley Dixon), 1x Miss Money in the Bank (Riley Dixon), 1x Light Heavyweight Champion (Rubik)
Alveuss
Alveuss
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

T & Lee Broadcast #5 | 101 The Border Empty Re: T & Lee Broadcast #5 | 101 The Border

Post by zquet Tue Feb 09, 2016 1:34 am

What does MJ Have to do to get in on this? Wink

AURA

ERIC THUNDER
Second Annual CMV tag team cup winner (With Matt Jefferson)
CMV World tag team champion (1 time with Matt Jefferson)

LEX NIGHT

BJORN WOLFFE

RACHEL GRANT

ZACH SMITH
CMV Rising Star Champion (1 time)
zquet
zquet
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down