Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Trust Crimes Of Passion
So I have a spare Steam code for Dragon Age: Origins and Mass Effect 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
So I have a spare Steam code for Dragon Age: Origins and Mass Effect 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
So I have a spare Steam code for Dragon Age: Origins and Mass Effect 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
So I have a spare Steam code for Dragon Age: Origins and Mass Effect 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
So I have a spare Steam code for Dragon Age: Origins and Mass Effect 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

» A Challenge From the Black
So I have a spare Steam code for Dragon Age: Origins and Mass Effect 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2024 9:26 pm by Jason Spade

» Un viejo enemiga regresa
So I have a spare Steam code for Dragon Age: Origins and Mass Effect 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 25, 2024 3:13 pm by Jason Spade

» Una súplica de ayuda
So I have a spare Steam code for Dragon Age: Origins and Mass Effect 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 21, 2024 9:33 pm by Jason Spade

» The Price of Love
So I have a spare Steam code for Dragon Age: Origins and Mass Effect 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 11, 2024 3:23 pm by krzy

» Best Friends, Pals, Buddies! AMMITTTTTYYYY!
So I have a spare Steam code for Dragon Age: Origins and Mass Effect 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 10, 2024 11:18 am by Master Ogon

So I have a spare Steam code for Dragon Age: Origins and Mass Effect 2

3 posters

Go down

So I have a spare Steam code for Dragon Age: Origins and Mass Effect 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: So I have a spare Steam code for Dragon Age: Origins and Mass Effect 2

Post by SlymR Tue Apr 21, 2015 8:47 pm

Yeah. I wasn't really trying to say you should just shell out the money for an expensive rig, but there's always an option to get your feet wet if you're really interested, and can be a major part in deciding if PC gaming is for you. It really isn't for everybody, as much as we want it to be.

I do know exactly what you mean about the friends thing though. I had the same reservations at first. To try and counter that, I feel like I largely only play solo games on PC, and keep most of my multiplayer games on Xbox. I pretty much only turn my Xbox on when I'm going to play something with someone else, or for console exclusives.

As for helping out with games etc. I'd be happy to. I'd also advise checking places like Humble Bundle or G2A. You can usually get some amazing deals for games. My steam library is 163 games IIRC and I have a few on Origin(~10 games or so), not to mention the 20 or so games I have DRM free versions of. Steam Sales and Humble Bundles are bloody glorious, it feels like you're barely paying a thing.

Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

Humor : Yes

Back to top Go down